Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:35:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 205 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your opinion of gun control?  (Read 450413 times)
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 02:02:20 AM

The Futility of an Armed Revolt

Not this shit again!   Roll Eyes

What good can a handgun do against an Army

By Mike Venderboegh, Added May 1999

http://www.jeffhead.com/liberty/handgun.htm

So finally we are faced with, we must return to, the moral component of the question: "What good can a handgun do against an army?" The answer is "Nothing," or "Everything." The outcome depends upon the mind and heart and soul of the man or woman who holds it. One may also ask, "What good can a sling in the hands of a boy do against a marauding giant?" If your cause is just and righteous much can be done, but only if you are willing to risk the consequences of failure and to bear the burdens of eternal vigilance.

A new friend of mine gave me a plaque the other day. Upon it is written these words by Winston Churchill, a man who knew much about fighting tyranny:

"Still, if you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Winston Churchill

The Spartans at Thermopolae knew this. The fighting Jews of Masada knew this, when every man, woman and child died rather than submit to Roman tyranny. The Texans who died at the Alamo knew this. The frozen patriots of Valley Forge knew this. The "expendable men" of Bataan and Corregidor knew this. If there is one lesson of Hitlerism and the Holocaust, it is that free men, if they wish to remain free, must resist would-be tyrants at the first opportunity and at every opportunity. Remember that whether they the come as conquerors or elected officials, the men who secretly wish to be your murderers must first convince you that you must accept them as your masters. Free men and women must not wait until they are "selected", divided and herded into Warsaw Ghettos, there to finally fight desperately, almost without weapons, and die outnumbered.

The tyrant must be met at the door when he appears. At your door, or mine, wherever he shows his bloody appetite. He must be met by the pistol which can defeat an army. He must be met at every door, for in truth we outnumber him and his henchmen. It matters not whether they call themselves Communists or Nazis or something else. It matters not what flag they fly, nor what uniform they wear. It matters not what excuses they give for stealing your liberty, your property or your life. "By their works ye shall know them."

The time is late. Those who once has trouble reading the hour on their watches have no trouble seeing by the glare of the fire at Waco. Few of us realized at the time that the Constitution was burning right along with the Davidians. Now we know better.

We have had the advantage of that horrible illumination for more than five years now-- five years in which the rule of law and the battered old parchment of our beloved Constitution have been smashed, shredded and besmirched by the Clintonistas. In this process they have been aided and abetted by the cowardly incompetence of the "opposition" Republican leadership, a fact made crystal clear by the Waco hearings. They have forgotten Daniel Webster's warning: "Miracles do not cluster. Hold on to the Constitution of the United States of America and the Republic for which it stands-- what has happened once in six thousand years may never happen again. Hold on to your Constitution, for if the American Constitution shall fail there will be anarchy throughout the world."

Yet being able to see what has happened has not helped us reverse, or even slow, the process. The sad fact is that we may have to resign ourselves to the prospect of having to maintain our principles and our liberty in the face of becoming a disenfranchised minority within our own country.

The middle third of the populace, it seems, will continue to waffle in favor of the enemies of the Constitution until their comfort level with the economy is endangered. They've got theirs, Jack. The Republicans, who we thought could represent our interests and protect the Constitution and the rule of law, have been demonstrated to be political eunuchs. Alan Keyes was dead right when he characterized the last election as one between "the lawless Democrats and the gutless Republicans." The spectacular political failures of our current leaders are unrivaled in our history unless you recall the unprincipled jockeying for position and tragi-comedy of misunderstanding and miscommunication which lead to our first Civil War.

And make no mistake, it is civil war which may be the most horrible corollary of the Law of Unintended Consequences as it applies to the Clintonistas and their destruction of the rule of law. Because such people have no cause for which they are willing to die (all morality being relativistic to them, and all principles compromisable), they cannot fathom the motives or behavior of people who believe that there are some principles worth fighting and dying for. Out of such failures of understanding come wars. Particularly because although such elitists would not risk their own necks in a fight, they have no compunction about ordering others in their pay to fight for them. It is not the deaths of others, but their own deaths, that they fear. As a Christian, I cannot fear my own death, but rather I am commanded by my God to live in such a way as to make my death a homecoming. That this makes me incomprehensible and threatening to those who wish to be my masters is something I can do little about. I would suggest to them that they not poke their godless, tyrannical noses down my alley. As the coiled rattlesnake flag of the Revolution bluntly stated: "Don't Tread on Me!" Or, as our state motto here in Alabama says: "We Dare Defend Our Rights."

But can a handgun defeat an army? Yes. It remains to be seen whether the struggle of our generation against the tyrants of our day in the first decade of the 21st Century will bring a restoration of liberty and the rule of law or a dark and bloody descent into chaos and slavery.

That was almost 20 years ago.

Now/soon we'll have 3d printed AR-15s (aka Liberator 2.0).

Kill a pig, get a gun.

Kill a violator of Posse Comitatus, get a tank.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 06:11:37 AM

The Futility of an Armed Revolt

Not this shit again!   Roll Eyes

What good can a handgun do against an Army

By Mike Venderboegh, Added May 1999

http://www.jeffhead.com/liberty/handgun.htm

So finally we are faced with, we must return to, the moral component of the question: "What good can a handgun do against an army?" The answer is "Nothing," or "Everything." The outcome depends upon the mind and heart and soul of the man or woman who holds it. One may also ask, "What good can a sling in the hands of a boy do against a marauding giant?" If your cause is just and righteous much can be done, but only if you are willing to risk the consequences of failure and to bear the burdens of eternal vigilance.

A new friend of mine gave me a plaque the other day. Upon it is written these words by Winston Churchill, a man who knew much about fighting tyranny:

"Still, if you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Winston Churchill

The Spartans at Thermopolae knew this. The fighting Jews of Masada knew this, when every man, woman and child died rather than submit to Roman tyranny. The Texans who died at the Alamo knew this. The frozen patriots of Valley Forge knew this. The "expendable men" of Bataan and Corregidor knew this. If there is one lesson of Hitlerism and the Holocaust, it is that free men, if they wish to remain free, must resist would-be tyrants at the first opportunity and at every opportunity. Remember that whether they the come as conquerors or elected officials, the men who secretly wish to be your murderers must first convince you that you must accept them as your masters. Free men and women must not wait until they are "selected", divided and herded into Warsaw Ghettos, there to finally fight desperately, almost without weapons, and die outnumbered.

The tyrant must be met at the door when he appears. At your door, or mine, wherever he shows his bloody appetite. He must be met by the pistol which can defeat an army. He must be met at every door, for in truth we outnumber him and his henchmen. It matters not whether they call themselves Communists or Nazis or something else. It matters not what flag they fly, nor what uniform they wear. It matters not what excuses they give for stealing your liberty, your property or your life. "By their works ye shall know them."

The time is late. Those who once has trouble reading the hour on their watches have no trouble seeing by the glare of the fire at Waco. Few of us realized at the time that the Constitution was burning right along with the Davidians. Now we know better.

We have had the advantage of that horrible illumination for more than five years now-- five years in which the rule of law and the battered old parchment of our beloved Constitution have been smashed, shredded and besmirched by the Clintonistas. In this process they have been aided and abetted by the cowardly incompetence of the "opposition" Republican leadership, a fact made crystal clear by the Waco hearings. They have forgotten Daniel Webster's warning: "Miracles do not cluster. Hold on to the Constitution of the United States of America and the Republic for which it stands-- what has happened once in six thousand years may never happen again. Hold on to your Constitution, for if the American Constitution shall fail there will be anarchy throughout the world."

Yet being able to see what has happened has not helped us reverse, or even slow, the process. The sad fact is that we may have to resign ourselves to the prospect of having to maintain our principles and our liberty in the face of becoming a disenfranchised minority within our own country.

The middle third of the populace, it seems, will continue to waffle in favor of the enemies of the Constitution until their comfort level with the economy is endangered. They've got theirs, Jack. The Republicans, who we thought could represent our interests and protect the Constitution and the rule of law, have been demonstrated to be political eunuchs. Alan Keyes was dead right when he characterized the last election as one between "the lawless Democrats and the gutless Republicans." The spectacular political failures of our current leaders are unrivaled in our history unless you recall the unprincipled jockeying for position and tragi-comedy of misunderstanding and miscommunication which lead to our first Civil War.

And make no mistake, it is civil war which may be the most horrible corollary of the Law of Unintended Consequences as it applies to the Clintonistas and their destruction of the rule of law. Because such people have no cause for which they are willing to die (all morality being relativistic to them, and all principles compromisable), they cannot fathom the motives or behavior of people who believe that there are some principles worth fighting and dying for. Out of such failures of understanding come wars. Particularly because although such elitists would not risk their own necks in a fight, they have no compunction about ordering others in their pay to fight for them. It is not the deaths of others, but their own deaths, that they fear. As a Christian, I cannot fear my own death, but rather I am commanded by my God to live in such a way as to make my death a homecoming. That this makes me incomprehensible and threatening to those who wish to be my masters is something I can do little about. I would suggest to them that they not poke their godless, tyrannical noses down my alley. As the coiled rattlesnake flag of the Revolution bluntly stated: "Don't Tread on Me!" Or, as our state motto here in Alabama says: "We Dare Defend Our Rights."

But can a handgun defeat an army? Yes. It remains to be seen whether the struggle of our generation against the tyrants of our day in the first decade of the 21st Century will bring a restoration of liberty and the rule of law or a dark and bloody descent into chaos and slavery.

That was almost 20 years ago.

Now/soon we'll have 3d printed AR-15s (aka Liberator 2.0).

Kill a pig, get a gun.

Kill a violator of Posse Comitatus, get a tank.

That was almost 20 years ago. Now, we the military, have all kinds of weapons and devices that public doesn't have a clue about.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 05:17:46 PM

Now, we the military, have all kinds of weapons and devices that public doesn't have a clue about.

Cool

That goes both ways.

You think the patriots stopped prepping, and just drink beer/watch sports in their garages/workshops/militia compounds?

Good.  Keep believing that.   Wink

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:14:44 PM

Now, we the military, have all kinds of weapons and devices that public doesn't have a clue about.

Cool

That goes both ways.

You think the patriots stopped prepping, and just drink beer/watch sports in their garages/workshops/militia compounds?

I hope people take a broader view of 'arms' then those which are conventionally considered as such.  That is, those which cause physical effects through release of energy.  Surveillance technologies available to individuals or small groups can be as much of a force multiplier to them as it can be to the larger nation state or global entities.  Then there are such things as cryptography and the big kahuna (in my book), Bitcoin itself or similar.  A viable alternative to the nation state (or globally) defined monetary solution is, I believe, the most effective 'weapon' the masses could have at their disposal in the struggle against tyranny.  Hopefully we'll never see why I believe that, but it's worth tucking away in one's mind as we all move forward along our respective paths.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:24:33 PM

Cool

That goes both ways.

What? Preppers have sonar cannon, and lasers that can take out ICBMs?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 07:43:18 PM

Cool

That goes both ways.

Cool

Sonar cannon=LRAD? Japanese whalers have those.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
VC George

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

Carpe noctem

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 12:34:45 AM

Cool

That goes both ways.

Cool

Idk what they have but they ain't scam bags killing for money or chipped like the US army zombies are Roll Eyes
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 02:47:26 AM

Cool

That goes both ways.

Cool

Idk what they have but they ain't scam bags killing for money or chipped like the US army zombies are Roll Eyes

I agree with you, mostly. But that wasn't the idea of the thread. The idea had more to do with if the people were ready or not.

My own opinion is that the people almost always fall at the beginning of a military takeover. Why? Because they aren't ready for war. Then they see how serious things have become, and they make things right... the few that are left, that is.

Cool

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:44:26 AM

I agree with you, mostly. But that wasn't the idea of the thread. The idea had more to do with if the people were ready or not.

My own opinion is that the people almost always fall at the beginning of a military takeover. Why? Because they aren't ready for war. Then they see how serious things have become, and they make things right... the few that are left, that is.

Cool

My sentiments more or less as well.

Before Trump I was pretty much resigned to seeing the U.S. tip over the edge.  Now I have some hope but see at least three problematic things and a pretty good possibility that at least one of them will prove out:

- Trump is a fraud.
 - Trump will fail.
 - Trump's goals are valid and will work, but mostly the negative sides of the various trade-offs.

Prior to Trump I figured that the people of the world would need to see and feel 'globalism' and 'technocracy' up close and personal before they were shaken awake.  Both mean being governed in a totalitarian way by a small integer number (including 1) of entities operating in what is basically a corporate structure...even more blatantly than is currently the case.  At that point there may (or may not) be a last opportunity to straighten things out depending, as you say, on who is left.  My personal plan is to lay low in various ways and try to stick it out over the period of time required for such an opportunity to materialize.  I would expect it to take a number of years and probably a culling event.

An alternative potentially available to me would be to re-enter the corporate world as a tech drone or technocrat and basically join up and hope that I am taken care of.  I don't see the world being a worthwhile place under any implementation of global governance even for those with who have a functional role, so fuck that.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 04:12:02 PM

There can never be any actual barrier before access to a firearm. See: black market, human ingenuity

Any more laws at this point might as well say "we've infringed only you law-abiding, mentally-sound, sober people all the way just short of democide, now prepare to be executed".
but to me it is one of the most important issue of the world. more people are effecting by gun race. i think this issue must be solve very soon so that the innocents people life should saved.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 01:59:07 PM

Gun Control Works! Knife Wielding Man Kills 19 in Japan

They say that if only we'd give up our right to own firearms, we'd be almost completely free from gun related crimes. The murder rate would drop, and more importantly, mass shootings would become a thing of the past.

To some extent they are correct. If you live in a developed country with strict gun laws, you won't see very many crimes committed with guns. Although it's important to remember that in contrast, developing countries with strict gun laws usually see the opposite effect. Countries like Mexico, where buying a gun legally is difficult, often have an abundance of gun related crimes (as well as ordinary crimes).

But in theory it should work right? If you live in a stable, wealthy nation with a functional police force, gun control should be effective (though whether or not it would prevent violent crimes that aren't gun related, is debatable).

Read more at http://www.thedailysheeple.com/gun-control-works-knife-wielding-man-kills-19-in-japan_072016.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 08:30:27 PM

All Mohammed's children love a gun-free zone
[Even the non-Muslem ones.]

Quick: Among all America's 20,000 overlapping "gun control" laws, which had an impact on the number of deaths when Islamic terrorist Omar Mir Seddique Mateen -– the wife-beating, ISIS-supporting, bi-sexual son of politically active Afghan immigrants -– went on a rampage with a couple of semi-automatic weapons in a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida, June 12?

The "background checks" required by the 1993 "Brady Bill"?

Those didn't stop Mateen, a security guard, from buying the two semi-automatic, one-shot-per-trigger-pull firearms he used to murder 49 innocent Americans and wound 50 more.

Mateen had been investigated twice by the FBI — first in 2013 after he made "inflammatory comments to co-workers alleging possible ties to terrorists," and again in 2014, when agents examined possible ties connecting Mateen to Moner Mohammad Abusalha, the first "American" Muslim to carry out a suicide attack in Syria. Both men lived in Fort Pierce, Florida.

Read more at http://www.vinsuprynowicz.com/?p=3394.

Cool

virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 09:03:22 PM

^^^ And now it is time to keep the guns, but to move on towards some homemade armament that makes the guns look like a kid playing on the beach.

Cool
Guns are toys compared to tanks, rockets, fighter jets. [

There can never be any actual barrier before access to a firearm. See: black market, human ingenuity
Every product has a black market

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 10:34:01 PM

^^^ And now it is time to keep the guns, but to move on towards some homemade armament that makes the guns look like a kid playing on the beach.

Cool

Which all autonomously operate themselves now, so their previous operators, humans, cannot be shot by mutineers in their command centers. I for one welcome Skynet.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 10:49:40 PM

Cool

Which all autonomously operate themselves now, so their previous operators, humans, cannot be shot by mutineers in their command centers. I for one welcome Skynet.

I was referring to stuff that you can make at home. Knowledge abounds. The thing we are lacking is people using their heads to apply the knowledge in new ways.

Cool

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 11:32:10 AM

Gun control is for the safety of everybody. I therefore think that the law is fine with me as it is to regulate the usage and selling of guns. This may also be helpful to prevent violence and promote safety.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 08:00:51 PM

Gun control is for the safety of everybody. I therefore think that the law is fine with me as it is to regulate the usage and selling of guns. This may also be helpful to prevent violence and promote safety.

It is called gun control. It is really people control, so that they can be slaves to the big banking system and the one-worlders.

Cool

TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 01:27:04 AM

Gun control is for the safety of everybody (who are violent criminals). I therefore think that the law is fine with me as it is to regulate the usage and selling of guns. This may also be helpful to prevent (only self-defense) violence and promote safety (of violent criminals).

FTFY

XinYuenLixirui

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 12:00:51 AM

strong and hard military and GUN full power
you can control in the world because is killing power
Rusia And USA is control in the world because much military and Gun full power
next time china is big strong military gun and economic
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2016, 12:49:04 AM

strong and hard military and GUN full power
you can control in the world because is killing power
Rusia And USA is control in the world because much military and Gun full power
next time china is big strong military gun and economic

American and Russian citizens are heavily armed.  You can't invade a country with rifles "behind every blade of grass."

China needs a 2nd Amendment.

Chinese people have suffered so much from the wrath of oppressive foreign and domestic governments, they should enjoy the right of armed self-defense, IE, to shoot back as a last resort against tyranny or extermination.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 205 »
  Print  

Jump to: