Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:16:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 205 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your opinion of gun control?  (Read 450409 times)
nururochac

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 10:05:10 AM

I think that in places like Texas where the trespassing is a common stuff, the people need a way to protect them self. But if you own a firearm you should keep it in a place where nobody can find it or reach it. In order not to happen many unwanted things
Similar to keeping cleaning materials far away from little kids. (sometimes they have a security lock).
Strangely enough there are a lot of gun incidents in the US, but much less so in other countries where owning guns is normal. (Swiss and others)

I think that any adult who is mentally healthy should have the right to have a gun. When laws do not permit to people have guns we end up only criminals have them and that is not fair.
How would you judge who is mentally healthy and who is not? Who will pay for these tests?

Who? That's the part of government, they should implement and issue a regulation, like drivers license if someone's getting a car. Just like a person buying a car, he needs to have license first before he drives on the road. That's what government do too when someone's buying a gun he needs to have a gun license that's being issued by the government to know if he's authentic to have the rights having a gun.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 10:13:26 AM

I think that in places like Texas where the trespassing is a common stuff, the people need a way to protect them self. But if you own a firearm you should keep it in a place where nobody can find it or reach it. In order not to happen many unwanted things
Similar to keeping cleaning materials far away from little kids. (sometimes they have a security lock).
Strangely enough there are a lot of gun incidents in the US, but much less so in other countries where owning guns is normal. (Swiss and others)

I think that any adult who is mentally healthy should have the right to have a gun. When laws do not permit to people have guns we end up only criminals have them and that is not fair.
How would you judge who is mentally healthy and who is not? Who will pay for these tests?

Why, the political party in power at the moment would adjudicate who is mentally healthy.  This is very easy.  For example, evidence of unstable mental character can be established by searching databases for who voted for the other party.

Well, that's already the case, nearly anyone can be put in mental asylum without saying anything :/

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 10:34:32 AM

Gun control can't be put in place in USA in my opinion.

But the important fact is that there is no reason to see gun control imposed to a population who doesn't want it or removed in a country where it is needed.
Just let USA with their guns if they want it :3
The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 10:50:21 AM

But the important fact is that there is no reason to see gun control imposed to a population who doesn't want it or removed in a country where it is needed.

I think gun control must be implemented not only in the USA and the other country as well. There are lots of crimes occuring because of the gun. Private people shouldn't have guns as they didn't need that. Only the police, and other government officials are the one who need guns for protection. Well for me I don't need to have a gun and I don't want to have a gun anyways. Im contented to what I have now and besides, I dont need it anyway.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1368

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:57:40 AM

I think gun control must be implemented not only in the USA and the other country as well. There are lots of crimes occuring because of the gun. Private people shouldn't have guns as they didn't need that. Only the police, and other government officials are the one who need guns for protection. Well for me I don't need to have a gun and I don't want to have a gun anyways. Im contented to what I have now and besides, I dont need it anyway.

I spend way too much time in this forum. I thought up an idea for a weapon that is 5 times more dangerous than a gun, and a hundred times easier for the average teenager to make. I need to get at perfecting it... and then start advertising the plans, of course.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 06:58:55 PM

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/07/13/matt-damon-doubles-gun-control-folks-like-adam-lanza-stole-guns/

virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 07:12:32 PM

I think gun control must be implemented not only in the USA and the other country as well. There are lots of crimes occuring because of the gun. Private people shouldn't have guns as they didn't need that. Only the police, and other government officials are the one who need guns for protection.
This won't stop crime. We see that in countries where there is gun control.

Fact is:
- Criminals can order guns on-line and get them in mailbox
- Criminals can print guns
- Criminals can take guns from smuggling
etc

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 11:56:48 AM

Some people think guns are very bad because they generate violence, and many people kill themselves and kill other persons. The people who do not like guns always worry about them. Crime cases that involved guns are too many if you'll ask me and I think gun control ain't working even if it is strict and I agree with the reply above this. In my opinion having a gun is not a problem; the problem is what the people do when they use one and for what purpose they use it and the easiness for bad people to get or buy a gun.
nururochac

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 03:14:12 PM

Gun law in america is so loose that's why wether you are mentally healthy or not you can get a gun. The gun shop has also responsibility for this if they are not too tight on their terms then it's easy for people to get a gun.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 05:22:45 PM

Gun law in america is so loose that's why wether you are mentally healthy or not you can get a gun. The gun shop has also responsibility for this if they are not too tight on their terms then it's easy for people to get a gun.

And if these gun control freaks keep pushing, ALL the gun controls will go away. Why? Because American freedom is way more important than gun freedom. But guns are the way people enforce their freedom.

Government is stepping up its push towards gun control. The reason is, the Internet and other technologies are freeing people all over the world. Government and the elite are running out of time. This is the last chance they will have to take over before there is worldwide peace.

A Bitcoin government could bring that peace... a government locked into obedience by blockchain contract... so that government couldn't steal from the people. And people all over the world are waking up to the fact that Bitcoin is there for them, and governments will find it very difficult to force them to pay taxes if they use Bitcoin.

If guns aren't taken over by governments now, governments will basically go down the tubes. So, governments are stepping up their program to take guns away from the people. Gun ownership under controls is the baby start of it.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 11:36:26 PM

Why not do you say? What USA got to do with no gun control,it is a country same like each other countries on the world,so you mean that
no country in the world should even ban anything with guns? Gun control is needed,but only in some part for example,you cannot get automatic weapon,it is just stupid if you can.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 12:14:27 AM

You don't know what you are talking about.

The NCIS background check is always done by gun stores.  Period.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 12:14:42 AM

Why not do you say? What USA got to do with no gun control,it is a country same like each other countries on the world,so you mean that
no country in the world should even ban anything with guns? Gun control is needed,but only in some part for example,you cannot get automatic weapon,it is just stupid if you can.

Gun talk is fine. But it helps people to forget that there are many other things, some far more dangerous than guns... and far more available to average people, be they sane or not.

Cool

patronis

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 04:14:36 AM

Every country needs to step up their regulations, it doesn't have to be sanity tests yearly but those with criminal records definitely should have a few more barriers before access to a firearm. Everyone who owns a gun should have to have their criminal records rechecked yearly to know if they need to fill out the extra paperwork for having a firearm with a criminal record.
As much as I would like guns to be removed completely, I know this will never happen. At the minimum though there needs to be more laws around owning a firearm.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 05:03:23 AM

There can never be any actual barrier before access to a firearm. See: black market, human ingenuity

Any more laws at this point might as well say "we've infringed only you law-abiding, mentally-sound, sober people all the way just short of democide, now prepare to be executed".

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 08:19:10 PM

^^^ And now it is time to keep the guns, but to move on towards some homemade armament that makes the guns look like a kid playing on the beach.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 05:22:36 PM

The Government Will Not Protect You From Tractor Trailers

As the Problem-Reaction-Solution (Nice edition) plays out as expected, it is time to remind ourselves: The government is not your daddy and it will not protect you from the boogeyman. The government creates the boogeyman to scare you. Giving more power to the government in the wake of every tragedy only incentivizes them to terrorize you further.

Read more and watch the excellent video at https://www.corbettreport.com/the-government-will-not-protect-you-from-tractor-trailers/. We need to do it ourselves, with our guns.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:12:18 PM

There Will Be No Second American Revolution:
The Futility of an Armed Revolt

"A standing military force, with an overgrown Executive will not long be safe companions to liberty."—James Madison

America is a ticking time bomb.

All that remains to be seen is who—or what—will set fire to the fuse.

We are poised at what seems to be the pinnacle of a manufactured breakdown, with police shooting unarmed citizens, snipers shooting police, global and domestic violence rising, and a political showdown between two presidential candidates equally matched in unpopularity.

The preparations for the Republican and Democratic national conventions taking place in Cleveland and Philadelphia—augmented by a $50 million federal security grant for each city—provide a foretaste of how the government plans to deal with any individual or group that steps out of line: they will be censored, silenced, spied on, caged, intimidated, interrogated, investigated, recorded, tracked, labeled, held at gunpoint, detained, restrained, arrested, tried and found guilty.

For instance, anticipating civil unrest and mass demonstrations in connection with the Republican Party convention, Cleveland officials set up makeshift prisons, extra courtrooms to handle protesters, and shut down a local university in order to house 1,700 riot police and their weapons. The city's courts are preparing to process up to 1,000 people a day. Additionally, the FBI has also been conducting "interviews" with activists in advance of the conventions to discourage them from engaging in protests.

Make no mistake, the government is ready for a civil uprising.

Indeed, the government has been preparing for this moment for years.

A 2008 Army War College report revealed that "widespread civil violence inside the United States would force the defense establishment to reorient priorities in extremis to defend basic domestic order and human security." The 44-page report goes on to warn that potential causes for such civil unrest could include another terrorist attack, "unforeseen economic collapse, loss of functioning political and legal order, purposeful domestic resistance or insurgency, pervasive public health emergencies, and catastrophic natural and human disasters."

Subsequent reports by the Department of Homeland Security to identify, monitor and label right-wing and left-wing activists and military veterans as extremists (a.k.a. terrorists) have manifested into full-fledged pre-crime surveillance programs. Almost a decade later, after locking down the nation and spending billions to fight terrorism, the DHS has concluded that the greater threat is not ISIS but domestic right-wing extremism.

Meanwhile, the government has been amassing an arsenal of military weapons for use domestically and equipping and training their "troops" for war. Even government agencies with largely administrative functions such as the Food and Drug Administration, Department of Veterans Affairs, and the Smithsonian have been acquiring body armor, riot helmets and shields, cannon launchers and police firearms and ammunition. In fact, there are now at least 120,000 armed federal agents carrying such weapons who possess the power to arrest.

Rounding out this profit-driven campaign to turn American citizens into enemy combatants (and America into a battlefield) is a technology sector that is colluding with the government to create a Big Brother that is all-knowing, all-seeing and inescapable. It's not just the drones, fusion centers, license plate readers, stingray devices and the NSA that you have to worry about. You're also being tracked by the black boxes in your cars, your cell phone, smart devices in your home, grocery loyalty cards, social media accounts, credit cards, streaming services such as Netflix, Amazon, and e-book reader accounts.

Read more at http://www.thedailysheeple.com/there-will-be-no-second-american-revolution-the-futility-of-an-armed-revolt_072016.

Cool

Maesters1-

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:36:40 PM

There can never be any actual barrier before access to a firearm. See: black market, human ingenuity

Any more laws at this point might as well say "we've infringed only you law-abiding, mentally-sound, sober people all the way just short of democide, now prepare to be executed".
i think gun control is such a big problem of the world now. i think most of the countries do not in the favour of gun control because these are the major gun producer countries and they are supplying gun to most of the countries of the world.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 09:58:43 PM

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 205 »
  Print  

Jump to: