Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:31:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 205 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your opinion of gun control?  (Read 450409 times)
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 05:32:22 PM

No doubt, gun control is a necessary thing.

In my country, to get a weapon license, you have to provide a whole bunch of documents, including hunting license, medical sertificate, etc., and also pass a specific exam.

And then you get murdered, raped, and/or maimed with impunity, if you don't do what's necessary.

I don't know how you can argue that no gun control is better than having some legislation.  Why do you think it is America has so many mass shootings?  Its because someone who shouldn't have gotten hold of a firearm has Becauae the laws are too lax.  No one is arguing the case that citizens with legitimate reasons to have one should not.  All that's being said is that legislation is needed to stop the wrong people from getting them.

Is there anything that you don't want legislated away?

Most of the American mass shootings are false flag events, some of them not even happening at all except like they do in the movies.

I don't want to die. I don't even want to think of it. I want to believe that I will go on living. But I need to face facts. I am going to die sometime, except if Jesus returns in my lifetime. Forget the crazy gun laws that don't give me a chance to live if I happen to be in a mass shooting situation - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1093806.msg15298710#msg15298710.

Nobody has the ability to determine who the wrong people are. Maybe the wrong people are the ones attempting to make the determinations.

Cool

America already had legislation for everything except the things that actually need some form of legislation.

Why do you even need guns if you have jesus on your side?  And what do you think he would say about your gun hoe attitude?  I'm not sure what you mean about the mass shootings being false flag events either,  i think you may need to remove your tinfoil Hat.

American basic legislation means no legislation except if someone harms another, and then the legislation is to let the punishment fit the crime. all the rest of the legislation is by agreement.

Why do you even need air to breathe, or water to drink, or food to eat, if Jesus is on your side?

King David in the Old Testament was testified about twice, as being a man after God's own heart. Even though they didn't have guns back then, David was one of the most bloodthirsty Israelite kings ever. Even though he was a favorite of God's, God wouldn't let him build the temple at Jerusalem because of the blood on his hands.

You were looking in a mirror when you saw the tin foil hat.

Cool

Your god sounds like a bloodthirsty one,  let's hope your wrong about him.
I'm not wrong. You simply misunderstand.

God wants peace. Some of mankind want violence. God, being Who He is, controls everything in much freedom allowance for man. Because of this, He uses violence at times to put the violence of man down.

Essentially, although it doesn't seem violent, the worst violence of mankind is to reject Jesus salvation. Why? Because man dies here in this life. And, man dies the eternal death which is way more violent than any itty bitty gun violence, if man doesn't have Jesus salvation.

God is attempting to save the most people possible through the violence He condones and enacts. He is the only One wise enough to understand how to allow freedom and yet limit the violence... even if He has to limit the violence by enacting violence of His own.

Why would i remove my tinfoil hat?  
Lots of people don't remove their tin foil hat. You would have to answer this question for yourself.

I'm not the one making outlandish claims that all the mass shootings in america are committed under some sort of conspiracy theory,  about what i don't know, I'm sure you can fill me in.
Actually, since you think that somebody is claiming that all the mass shootings in America are committed under some false flag, it would barely be possible to show you that many of them are.

Point being if you can help prevent things like mass shootings then why not? A simple step is disallowing dangerous people access to firearms. Simple.

Almost nobody wants to die. Yet it seems that everybody does die. I mean, there aren't any people running around loose claiming and proving themselves to be 200 years old or older. Mass shootings simply make the time of living a little shorter for some people.

To keep from dying eternally, find Jesus salvation. Do this by accepting what you read in the Bible. Then spread what you find out in the Bible so that people stop the mass shootings because they are saved and want to obey their loving master, Jesus.

Cool

So lets see using BADecker logic it doesnt really matter if we have mass shootings because all it does is shorten your life which is going to end soon anyway? If this is the case should we worry about sisters,mothers and daughters getting raped because life is finite and it will be over soon anyway. If anything, getting shot is just going to get you in touch with your maker sooner, so this is a good thing right? If thats the case then i can see why you dont need gun legislation, Anyone who shoots you will be doing you a favour.

Cool

Also the reason i think someone is claiming the shootings are a false flag is because you said it , must i quote you?

Most of the American mass shootings are false flag events, some of them not even happening at all except like they do in the movies.

Now i imagine you will nit pick about the wording, "Most" and "all" . You might as well have said all, most is the majority anyway.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1368

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 05:46:41 PM

In my country, to get a weapon license, you have to provide a whole bunch of documents, including hunting license, medical sertificate, etc., and also pass a specific exam.

And then you get murdered, raped, and/or maimed with impunity, if you don't do what's necessary.

I don't know how you can argue that no gun control is better than having some legislation.  Why do you think it is America has so many mass shootings?  Its because someone who shouldn't have gotten hold of a firearm has Becauae the laws are too lax.  No one is arguing the case that citizens with legitimate reasons to have one should not.  All that's being said is that legislation is needed to stop the wrong people from getting them.

I don't want to die. I don't even want to think of it. I want to believe that I will go on living. But I need to face facts. I am going to die sometime, except if Jesus returns in my lifetime. Forget the crazy gun laws that don't give me a chance to live if I happen to be in a mass shooting situation - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1093806.msg15298710#msg15298710.

Nobody has the ability to determine who the wrong people are. Maybe the wrong people are the ones attempting to make the determinations.

Cool

America already had legislation for everything except the things that actually need some form of legislation.

Why do you even need guns if you have jesus on your side?  And what do you think he would say about your gun hoe attitude?  I'm not sure what you mean about the mass shootings being false flag events either,  i think you may need to remove your tinfoil Hat.

American basic legislation means no legislation except if someone harms another, and then the legislation is to let the punishment fit the crime. all the rest of the legislation is by agreement.

Why do you even need air to breathe, or water to drink, or food to eat, if Jesus is on your side?

King David in the Old Testament was testified about twice, as being a man after God's own heart. Even though they didn't have guns back then, David was one of the most bloodthirsty Israelite kings ever. Even though he was a favorite of God's, God wouldn't let him build the temple at Jerusalem because of the blood on his hands.

Cool

God wants peace. Some of mankind want violence. God, being Who He is, controls everything in much freedom allowance for man. Because of this, He uses violence at times to put the violence of man down.

Essentially, although it doesn't seem violent, the worst violence of mankind is to reject Jesus salvation. Why? Because man dies here in this life. And, man dies the eternal death which is way more violent than any itty bitty gun violence, if man doesn't have Jesus salvation.

God is attempting to save the most people possible through the violence He condones and enacts. He is the only One wise enough to understand how to allow freedom and yet limit the violence... even if He has to limit the violence by enacting violence of His own.

Lots of people don't remove their tin foil hat. You would have to answer this question for yourself.

I'm not the one making outlandish claims that all the mass shootings in america are committed under some sort of conspiracy theory,  about what i don't know, I'm sure you can fill me in.
Actually, since you think that somebody is claiming that all the mass shootings in America are committed under some false flag, it would barely be possible to show you that many of them are.

Point being if you can help prevent things like mass shootings then why not? A simple step is disallowing dangerous people access to firearms. Simple.

Almost nobody wants to die. Yet it seems that everybody does die. I mean, there aren't any people running around loose claiming and proving themselves to be 200 years old or older. Mass shootings simply make the time of living a little shorter for some people.

To keep from dying eternally, find Jesus salvation. Do this by accepting what you read in the Bible. Then spread what you find out in the Bible so that people stop the mass shootings because they are saved and want to obey their loving master, Jesus.

Cool

So lets see using BADecker logic it doesnt really matter if we have mass shootings because all it does is shorten your life which is going to end soon anyway? If this is the case should we worry about sisters,mothers and daughters getting raped because life is finite and it will be over soon anyway. If anything, getting shot is just going to get you in touch with your maker sooner, so this is a good thing right? If thats the case then i can see why you dont need gun legislation, Anyone who shoots you will be doing you a favour.

Cool

Also the reason i think someone is claiming the shootings are a false flag is because you said it , must i quote you?

Now i imagine you will nit pick about the wording, "Most" and "all" . You might as well have said all, most is the majority anyway.

There you go, proving your malicious dishonesty by interpreting the things I say according to your narrow mind, rather than according to what I say.

Regarding mass shootings, did you not say "all?" I never said all. You said it. Then you try to brush it off with the idea that "most" means "all." Your dishonesty and lack of integrity are themselves proving the kind of crook you are, and then you readily and happily admit it, rather than being ashamed.

What more needs to be said. Your talk is worthless at best, and rabid otherwise.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
helloeverybody
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 05:54:17 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

There you go, proving your malicious dishonesty by interpreting the things I say according to your narrow mind, rather than according to what I say.

Regarding mass shootings, did you not say "all?" I never said all. You said it. Then you try to brush it off with the idea that "most" means "all." Your dishonesty and lack of integrity are themselves proving the kind of crook you are, and then you readily and happily admit it, rather than being ashamed.

What more needs to be said. Your talk is worthless at best, and rabid otherwise.

Cool

Anyone with a glint of intelligence would realise that im speaking within the context of the conversation we were having yet you never? And now you've narrowed me down as a narrow minded dishonest crook that lacks integrity. I believe it is you sir that need to look in the mirror and re-evaluate yourself.  Having spoken to you in several threads it is more than apparent that you are the least open minded person to ever stumble upon bitcointalk.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 05:59:20 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

Anyone with a glint of intelligence would realise that im speaking within the context of the conversation we were having yet you never? And now you've narrowed me down as a narrow minded dishonest crook that lacks integrity. I believe it is you sir that need to look in the mirror and re-evaluate yourself.  Having spoken to you in several threads it is more than apparent that you are the least open minded person to ever stumble upon bitcointalk.

Anyone with a little intelligence would see that the words are the conversation. Because we can't read each others' minds, we have to go by what the words say.

If I didn't use your own words to narrow you down that way, you would have picked on me for not being honest... by not narrowing you down when I should have.

What's there to be open minded about? When there are facts, one agrees with the facts. To do otherwise is not being open minded. It is being narrow minded. I simply am agreeing with the facts.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
helloeverybody
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 06:09:23 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

Anyone with a glint of intelligence would realise that im speaking within the context of the conversation we were having yet you never? And now you've narrowed me down as a narrow minded dishonest crook that lacks integrity. I believe it is you sir that need to look in the mirror and re-evaluate yourself.  Having spoken to you in several threads it is more than apparent that you are the least open minded person to ever stumble upon bitcointalk.

Anyone with a little intelligence would see that the words are the conversation. Because we can't read each others' minds, we have to go by what the words say.

If I didn't use your own words to narrow you down that way, you would have picked on me for not being honest... by not narrowing you down when I should have.

What's there to be open minded about? When there are facts, one agrees with the facts. To do otherwise is not being open minded. It is being narrow minded. I simply am agreeing with the facts.

Cool

Remember and take a leaf out of you own book then.

So enlighten me, what facts is it you speak of? Are we still on topic of false flags?

And at no point in our conversation was i about to call you out for being dishonest, but nit picking just for the sake of it i certainly would as ive seen you do it many times before, and im more than sure thats what you've attempted to do with regards to false flags.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:20:53 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

What's that supposed to mean?

So enlighten me, what facts is it you speak of? Are we still on topic of false flags?
Any facts that are facts that I speak of.

And at no point in our conversation was i about to call you out for being dishonest, but nit picking just for the sake of it i certainly would as ive seen you do it many times before, and im more than sure thats what you've attempted to do with regards to false flags.

In the same breath you essentially call me out on nit picking while saying that you weren't going to call me out on stuff. When you are talking about gun control that holds the lives of people in the balance, nit picking is extremely important.

False flags may not hurt anybody directly, but if they push more gun control into existence, they nit pick at the core of what our whole government and way of life is built around... private property... to say nothing about the lives of those who are not able to defend themselves, because they don't have any guns to fight against the criminal element that comes against them with guns... to say nothing about protecting themselves from a criminal government.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:27:44 PM

Announcing Ghost Gunner 2

Today Defense Distributed announces the official launch of the second generation of its Ghost Gunner CNC mill, the GG2. Over the last two years, and with volumes of input from our customers, we've slowly revised and revised our specifications, electronics and tools to create a more ideal version of our machine-- purpose-built for finishing AR and other firearm receivers.

We'd like to tell you a bit about the GG2, especially in the wake of recent events threatening our AR.

The AR is Forever.

Full GG2 specs and the manual can be found at ghostgunner.net. Since the release of GG1 we've focused on improving our continuous cutting power and finding the perfect end mill, depth of cut, cutting profiles and design tolerances to efficiently and repeatably complete the pocket milling required by AR receivers.

Read more and watch the video at http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Article/199051-2016-06-21-announcing-ghost-gunner-2.htm.

Cool

helloeverybody
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 06:33:56 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

What's that supposed to mean?

Any facts that are facts that I speak of.

In the same breath you essentially call me out on nit picking while saying that you weren't going to call me out on stuff. When you are talking about gun control that holds the lives of people in the balance, nit picking is extremely important.

False flags may not hurt anybody directly, but if they push more gun control into existence, they nit pick at the core of what our whole government and way of life is built around... private property... to say nothing about the lives of those who are not able to defend themselves, because they don't have any guns to fight against the criminal element that comes against them with guns... to say nothing about protecting themselves from a criminal government.

Cool

If you were to take a leaf out of someone else's book it would mean do something that they do for example (john brushes his teeth 2 times a day). If i told you to take a leaf out of johns book in regards to brushing your teeth i would be meaning brush your teeth twice a day. What i was saying to you was to take a leaf out of your own book after saying "when there are facts, one agrees with the facts. What im saying is take your own advice.

And you've misinterpreted what ive said, i didnt say i wouldnt call you out on anything. i said i wasnt going to call you a liar "at no point in our conversation was i about to call you out for being dishonest".
If i think your wrong then i will call you out but that doesn't necessarily mean your lying, I truly believe that you believe everything you say.

SiNeReiNZzz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043

αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 06:48:36 PM

Guns are made for one purpose, and that purpose is to kill.
I believe that guns are not weapons, they are tools. How they are used is up to the person holding it.
Guns are especially dangerous in the hands of people who don't know how to use them (i.e., kids and teenagers) as well as those who are mentally ill and/or have a temper problem.
Gun control will not stop violence because a violent person doesn’t need a gun to be violent.
After the Sandy Hook Elementary shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, support for gun control increased dramatically.

Generally in America, the support for gun control has outweighed the support for gun rights.
Are gun control laws constitutional?
What would be your ideal set of laws regarding firearms?

My Opinion is, destroy all the Guns of the World...  Cool

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:01:58 PM

Guns are made for one purpose, and that purpose is to kill.
I believe that guns are not weapons, they are tools. How they are used is up to the person holding it.
Guns are especially dangerous in the hands of people who don't know how to use them (i.e., kids and teenagers) as well as those who are mentally ill and/or have a temper problem.
Gun control will not stop violence because a violent person doesn’t need a gun to be violent.
After the Sandy Hook Elementary shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, support for gun control increased dramatically.

Generally in America, the support for gun control has outweighed the support for gun rights.
Are gun control laws constitutional?
What would be your ideal set of laws regarding firearms?

My Opinion is, destroy all the Guns of the World...  Cool

... and all the knowledge of metallurgy...
... and all the knowledge of gunpowder...
... and hide all the locations where saltpeter can be mined...
... and destroy all the books that have any of this knowledge...
... and wipe the minds of all people so that they can't ever figure out anything like this again...
... and, of course, realize that this will take half the technology of people along with it, from car making to the huge super colliders.

In other words, completely make guns an impossibility, and send us all into something worse than the dark ages in doing it.

Yeah, right.

Cool

TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 07:25:34 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2016, 09:10:20 PM by TheButterZone

My Opinion is, destroy all the Guns of the World...  Cool

Easier to nuke the planet into human extinction, then there will be no need to destroy the billions of guns hidden everywhere.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
ibh98

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:01:24 PM

Guns means kill,destroy.
first you should think about sequrity and then think about it's misuse.people dying everybody. superpower countries should come forward for peace and for the human being.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 11:41:15 PM

Guns means kill,destroy.
first you should think about sequrity and then think about it's misuse.people dying everybody. superpower countries should come forward for peace and for the human being.

So, why don't superpower countries come forward for peace and the human being? Because there are two classes of gun people: a) the peaceful; b) the war mongers.

The leaders of superpower countries are warmonger gun owners, even though most of the citizens of those countries are peaceful.

Guns mean peace when peaceful gun owners protect themselves from war monger gun owners with their guns.

Cool

TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 01:03:21 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2016, 06:45:13 AM by TheButterZone

Guns means kill,destroy.

Mass graves of "gun control" victims, from the Native Americans at Wounded Knee, to the Jews of the German Holocaust, and beyond, are certainly peaceful.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:01:27 AM

Guns means kill,destroy.

not all the time guns can destroy and kill the life , it is just because of those people who became overpowered just because they have a gun , and some people that has a criminal records are still owning a gun .
tabas

Activity: 2996
Merit: 734

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:08:14 AM

Guns means kill,destroy.

not all the time guns can destroy and kill the life , it is just because of those people who became overpowered just because they have a gun , and some people that has a criminal records are still owning a gun .

But still guns are really dangerous, the government must be teach the people to be responsible with their fire arms because being irresponsible can lead to harm , like killing innocent lives.
We can't blame the people if they are bringing their own guns for their own security.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 11:18:07 AM

Well IMO gun control laws are useless. Even if those laws exist, there's an illegal gun shops selling illegal guns and those laws cannot control it. Many others also doesn't follow the law that's why I think it is useless.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 03:09:00 PM

Well IMO gun control laws are useless. Even if those laws exist, there's an illegal gun shops selling illegal guns and those laws cannot control it. Many others also doesn't follow the law that's why I think it is useless.

Right. But the churches and the schools teach people to obey the laws. So, if they make laws that stop people from owning guns, then only the government and criminals will own the guns.

If this happens, it will be a lot easier for the government to get the guns away from their competition, the OTHER criminals.

Cool

bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 04:03:48 PM

Right. But the churches and the schools teach people to obey the laws. So, if they make laws that stop people from owning guns, then only the government and criminals will own the guns.

If this happens, it will be a lot easier for the government to get the guns away from their competition, the OTHER criminals.

Cool

Come what may, I think any regulations against owning guns can be of big help. What is happening in the world today.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:07:15 PM

After Orlando, the Homemade AR-15 Industry Surges

In the wake of the worst mass shooting in US history, many Americans want to ban civilians from buying the AR-15, that ultra-popular, all-American killing tool. But in basements and garages around the country, another group of Americans is collecting the machines and materials to make those firearms in the privacy of their own homes. And for them, just as much as for gun control advocates, Orlando represents a call to arms.

Senate Democrats reacted to the massacre by filibustering until Republicans agreed to allow a vote on four gun control measures. Every measure failed on Monday night. But even fears of such legislation have lead gun owners to stock up on guns and ammunition after every mass shooting in recent history. And now a newer trend has emerged in the days since Omar Mateen killed 49 people with a handgun and a Sig Sauer MCX rifle: sales are spiking for the equipment and materials used by DIY gunsmiths to make their own, fully-functional, semi-automatic weapons.

Using power tools, chunks of aluminum, and cheap, consumer-grade digital gadgets, those firearm-focused members of the maker movement fabricate homemade weapons like AR-15s and AR-10s that skirt all regulation and would be untraceable in some imagined, future crackdown in which the government were to seize registered weapons. "People are hopping off the mainstream train and accepting an underground dissident mentality when it comes to guns," says Cody Wilson, the founder of the Austin, Texas-based DIY gun group Defense Distributed. "They're making the connection: If [an AR-15 ban] is enacted, I can get this machine and make one anyway."

I Made an Untraceable AR-15 'Ghost Gun' In My Office

https://www.wired.com/video/2015/06/i-made-an-untraceable-ar-15-ghost-gun-in-my-office/

Since the fall of 2014, Defense Distributed has sold approximately three thousand of the $1,500 devices it calls the Ghost Gunner, a computer-controlled, one-foot cubed milling machine designed to let anyone carve their own aluminum body of an AR-15 at home. Since all other parts of the gun can be bought without any regulation, the result is a lethal weapon that's free from background checks, waiting periods, serial numbers, or any other government involvement.

On a typical day, Defense Distributed sells four or five of its gun-making machines, according to Wilson. But on the day after the Orlando gun massacre, it sold seven. The second day after the killings, as Democratic senators were filibustering, it sold 11. In all, Defense Distributed's total revenue has jumped from around $30,000 a week to more than $50,000 last week, the most sales it's seen since the hype around the Ghost Gunner's initial launch 20 months ago.

Older methods of making an untraceable AR-15 are exploding, too. Santa Ana, California-based 80 Percent Arms, for instance, specializes in "80 percent lower receivers": bodies of AR-15s and AR-10s that are left 20 percent unfinished and thus unregulated. DIY gunsmiths can complete that last bit of machining themselves, with tools ranging from a Ghost Gunner's automated milling to a simple drill press and a set of jigs. The day of the Orlando shooting, 80 Percent Arms' sales spiked fivefold, then sixfold on the day after and sevenfold the day after that, says the company's president Tilden Smith. "When Obama gets on the air talking about gun control, that kicks off a buying frenzy. Everyone flips out," Smith says. "They're incentivized to get all the 80-percent stuff they can now, because they don't think they'll be able to get it next year."

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 205 »
  Print  

Jump to: