Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:36:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to teach kids about Bitcoin?  (Read 111784 times)
jekjekman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:55:06 AM

the importance of basic economic understanding to children. Early implementation of the economy to children should be done gradually and in accordance with their mindset. ideas in implementing his learning while playing may be better and easily absorbed by children anak.berikan appropriate counseling, so that knowledge can not be deviated in the negative direction. because as we know today many online gambling on the internet. and for me personally, I will only teach to children (my niece) just basic bitcoin.faat and value economics contained in it.

I agree with you with this one it is on point though, children must be well advise by their own parents in using the internet and same with bitcoin as a money of internet because payment using bitcoin is no joke at all to the point that it is irreversible.

It must be prohibited until the child reaches 18 years of age or with parent consent because using bitcoin can be so easy the same it goes to the scammers in all way of the internet so be careful to those kids and parents out there.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Onika84

Activity: 1554

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 08:05:20 AM

What is bitcoin will survive and they will recognize it when the children become adults in the future? I agree with some statements from the previous post, that bitcoin on explain the extent of the General term only. Such as: can we buy something with bitcoin, or it could be a savings for you later today and will provide benefits.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Authorize

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:12:28 AM

Teaching all children the basics is really good, but it also depends on the child. A lot of kids couldn't care less (sports stars, artists). Showing them how much money they can make is probably the best way to interest the most amount of children/teenagers
lilit

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:20:10 AM

I think that children who already go to school and are able to count money can be shown how to use bitcoin in the form of a game. This will be a very good foundation for making money in the future.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Loope

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:40:57 AM

Probably kids understand bitcoin, if there is a lot of pictures in explaining the concept of bitcoin. they easily understand what bitcoin all about because kids want also to play. if there is a lot of funny videos when you are explaining to them, they love to watch and listen to you discussion right away. They eventually kids understand. try it if ever..i hope through my message kids understand yet.

richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:32:06 AM

I believe that children need to learn this in the form of a game when they have already mastered gadgets and want to play some games. Now many children play with gadgets, but they have not even heard of bitcoin.
I don’t think so there is no need to teach kids too much about bitcoins. They should be just introduced to bitcoins by games. They time they get used to bitcoins; I believe they will turn out to be great traders.

Kids are much sharper than adults. Teach them about bitcoins via games where they can win bitcoins.

Exactly, through games and simulations they pick up so fast and it wouldn't be much of a burden to parents. They can play around it and earn some satoshis for and that way you're preparing their generation for cryptocurrencies or Bitcoin.
Yes, bitcoins are worth to teach kids. Bitcoins are the future of the currencies. The best way as you mentioned is to introduce kids to games through which they can earn some bitcoins. Bitcoins then should be managed by their parents for the future expenditures of the kids.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:09:13 AM

Probably kids understand bitcoin, if there is a lot of pictures in explaining the concept of bitcoin. they easily understand what bitcoin all about because kids want also to play. if there is a lot of funny videos when you are explaining to them, they love to watch and listen to you discussion right away. They eventually kids understand. try it if ever..i hope through my message kids understand yet.
You are quite expert at handling kids and know very well about their psyche. Undoubtedly kids are very much attracted towards visuals and that too colored ones. The usage and importance of bitcoins is if explained to them via some animated video or cartoons, they will within no time grab the idea and love to play for bitcoins.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:22:41 AM

You are quite expert at handling kids and know very well about their psyche. Undoubtedly kids are very much attracted towards visuals and that too colored ones. The usage and importance of bitcoins is if explained to them via some animated video or cartoons, they will within no time grab the idea and love to play for bitcoins.
Yes most of the kids now are mostly attracted in the animated video and cartoons that have a good story. It is better way to use animation videos for teaching bitcoin to the kids because their curiosity may become work on how to make it in reality and through animation their mind are become interested in every situation that they have been seen in the videos.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:21:52 AM

Yes, there is no doubt in it that children learn very quickly what they see as compared to what is told to them by some other means. But even then kids won’t be able to understand the concept completely. Yes, you can make them learn some basic about Bitcoins so that they may have fair idea about Bitcoin but further details you should tell them from time to time.
Foromany

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:23:42 AM

It is just by getting them inot answering or taking part in game titles with cost-free bitcoins then gradually create and open up their thoughts about investment or cost savings .Children are sensible and in refreshing head so it is much better to educate them how to generate money in a youthful age that they will use and to be a good man in the future .
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:29:03 PM

Yes most of the kids now are mostly attracted in the animated video and cartoons that have a good story. It is better way to use animation videos for teaching bitcoin to the kids because their curiosity may become work on how to make it in reality and through animation their mind are become interested in every situation that they have been seen in the videos.
Animations should be involved in teaching new concepts to kids like bitcoins and their effects on the financial world and on our lives. If kids are shown things like a cartoon character plays games and wins bitcoins. He is using them to buy his favorite toys, gadgets etc. such things will definitely work for kids.

Macai

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:18:08 AM

I think someone could create a game about it , a game composed of story telling which as they progress they get to know more about different angles of bitcoin world which could be useful when they grew up Smiley
Yes I agreed with you because kids is still in their playing stage so  it is better to teach kids about bitcoin is through making a game about bitcoin so that kids can learned from it. But as much as possible we should lessen them to use technology at their age.
ProoLogic

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:06:18 AM

All kids after 10,are very well prepared  for crypto, IMHO

They have "game tokens" in their games...

Question and goal is how to explain bitcoin "after 30+" generation:)

PoSToken - First PoS Token|Free Airdrop|No ICO
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:14:13 AM

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/9-ways-kids-smarter-money-100050132.html

This article doesn't talk about bitcoin but it got me thinking how to get kinds interested in bitcoin within the context of appropriate money management lessons. Think of we could teach kinds about it. The growth, the adoption, the inflation and retraction. The allure of the "internet money".

...what other ideas come to mind?
Common dude let em enjoy their lives, because after they grow up all they are going to do is figure out on how to earn money.  Until then let them take the time to gain some knowledge and to become smart and not fall into people 's traps.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:30:16 PM

It is just by getting them inot answering or taking part in game titles with cost-free bitcoins then gradually create and open up their thoughts about investment or cost savings .Children are sensible and in refreshing head so it is much better to educate them how to generate money in a youthful age that they will use and to be a good man in the future .
What age grade are you talking about ? Because you don’t just start teaching anyone, without knowing their age. And by the way, I don’t really think children should have anything to do with Bitcoin, since they already have their school projects to face. It’s left for you to work for their future.

sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:38:13 AM

What age grade are you talking about ? Because you don’t just start teaching anyone, without knowing their age. And by the way, I don’t really think children should have anything to do with Bitcoin, since they already have their school projects to face. It’s left for you to work for their future.

I think that children should not be too interested in financial issues. Let children be children. When the time comes, they  will begin to study modern forms of money and use it. Because in the future it will be impossible not to deal with this.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:20:24 PM

I think that children should not be too interested in financial issues. Let children be children. When the time comes, they  will begin to study modern forms of money and use it. Because in the future it will be impossible not to deal with this.

Indeed! It's hard for them to understand bitcoin in terms of financial issues. They don't care about that matter because they still rely on their parents. All they want is to play with their friends. It's not yet really time to teach kids about bitcoin.
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:31:53 PM

I think it's more ideal teaching kids how to save instead telling them about bitcoin because I don't they will be able to understand it specially the volatility of bitcoin it's somewhat difficult for the kids all they know at this point is to play and have fun.

PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:18:10 PM

I don't think its a good idea. Kids should enjoy their childhood and not to expose early to this.
Just teach them to save money from their allowances and that's fine for the moment and when they reach the right age for sure they will be the one to initiate to learn. And its not far to happen as kids nowadays are more tech savvy than us. Grin
Livictere1958

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:22:07 PM

Little ones is various from the adults. They have an in contrast to habbit. The kids has far more in actively playing simply because they don't recognize previously what is our function to stay. So instructing children about bitcoin is an effortless process simply because at times they deficiency focus so you want to instruct them slowly and gradually and instruct the bitcoin connected gaming also. In that way you could train kids.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: