Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:34:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Liquid Exchange Thread  (Read 48339 times)
Quoine Exchange (OP)

Activity: 199
Merit: 101

The Crypto Economy Flows Through Liquid

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 04:21:42 PM

how many confirmation do you need for btc deposit?
this is disgusting me, 14 confirmation left but my small deposit still not count in my account?
https://blockchain.info/tx/1581f3234e706f44132ebfcf698748e1178fad7d18f4757ef611fb68ec4251b4

edited, 99 confirmation and still no..

Apologies, I've got your account details and am checking with our tech team on why your balance isn't being updated.

Liquid.com
Liquid is a cutting-edge cryptocurrency platform that offers top security and liquidity. Easily buy and sell digital assets using Bitcoin, Ethereum, QASH and multiple fiat currencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anamichii

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

Global economic crisis? i hold my bitcoin..

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 11:34:02 PM

now is 162 Confirmations
still not shown in my account.   Shocked

maybe i need to wait until 1000 confirmations  Grin

sorry quoine, based on my experience with your exchange, you need a lot of time for verification id process (almost 1 month), need a lot of time for withdrawal to local bank account (1 week), and now, deposit time. You need to improve your service.
Im sure you can do it.

i will do another withdrawal testing if this deposit problem clear. let see how long you handle it.
digitizing

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 12:43:02 AM

Any update about the speed of withdrawal fiat/btc ?
Specially withdraw to Indonesia bank (IDR) ?

Hi,

You should see an improvement to the withdrawal processing time for IDR, yes. Feel free to raise any issues via support tickets and also on here.
Two days ago I was impressed with your improvement of withdrawal process.
Request on November 10, and processed on November 13.
It was only 3 days to get to my bank account.

But for request on November 11, I still not get the money in my bank account.
It has been 7 days.
I think you overload with withdrawal to Indonesia bank account,
because many people here buy btc with low price in local market ( https://vip.bitcoin.co.id/ )
and sell at Quoine with higher price.
I hope you can improve again your withdrawal process,
or maybe you state a withdrawal limit, so you will not overloaded.
anamichii

Activity: 287

Global economic crisis? i hold my bitcoin..

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 10:29:25 AM

okay i receive my btc deposit...

thanks.
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 04:03:59 AM

23/11/2015: Quoine's Bitcoin Prices for JPY, USD, SGD and IDR are now available on Bitcoin Ticker, a great way to keep track of Bitcoin Prices on your iOS and Android Devices! http://www.xbtapps.com/

Liquid.com
Liquid is a cutting-edge cryptocurrency platform that offers top security and liquidity. Easily buy and sell digital assets using Bitcoin, Ethereum, QASH and multiple fiat currencies.
digitizing

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 07:15:35 AM

23/11/2015: Quoine's Bitcoin Prices for JPY, USD, SGD and IDR are now available on Bitcoin Ticker, a great way to keep track of Bitcoin Prices on your iOS and Android Devices! http://www.xbtapps.com/
Hi,
still about withdraw,
what is the meaning if I got email with subject "Withdrawal Request Processed" ?
normally I got such email after the money received in my bank account.
but yesterday I got that email, but until now I still not receive the money in my bank account.
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 08:36:29 AM

Hi,
still about withdraw,
what is the meaning if I got email with subject "Withdrawal Request Processed" ?
but yesterday I got that email, but until now I still not receive the money in my bank account.

Hi,

Processed should mean that we have submitted the fund transfer. This may not necessarily mean the funds have appeared in your account as this relies on your bank to acknowledge and update your balance. Do let me know if by end of day you have still not received the funds and I will investigate further.

Liquid.com
digitizing

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 09:56:23 AM

Hi,
still about withdraw,

Hi,

Processed should mean that we have submitted the fund transfer. This may not necessarily mean the funds have appeared in your account as this relies on your bank to acknowledge and update your balance. Do let me know if by end of day you have still not received the funds and I will investigate further.
Hi,
I just receive the money in my bank account few minutes ago.
But less than it should (after minus 1% for withdrawal fee). The detail I sent by email.
Thanks anyway.
rajkumar_raj

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 03:49:19 PM

Hi,

I have requested for INR withdrawal 3 days back.
It is still showing processing for last 2 days.
When can i expect the transfer complete? how long does it normally take?

Regards
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 04:46:35 PM

Hi,

I have requested for INR withdrawal 3 days back.
It is still showing processing for last 2 days.
When can i expect the transfer complete? how long does it normally take?

Regards

Hi,
I've sent you a private message regarding your outstanding withdrawal - many thanks

Liquid.com
hifzi

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 02:59:57 PM

hey ive provide a bank statement showing matching address as well as name details with my BRI bank account

and also already contact you by PM and contact quoine by support
but why no answering,

my withdrawal has been stuck for 1 week already

rajkumar_raj

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 05:48:35 AM

My Withdrawal request is still in processing status for last 5 days and no response on status from Quoine till date.
No replies to my mails sent to support & info for last 1 week.
I am loosing hope on continuing my account with Quoine.
Do anyone have info on the Quoine team size, their operations and progress?
R4v37

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 11:03:18 AM

lets hope, Quoine can make their WD process faster
rajkumar_raj

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 04:25:11 AM

Money withdrawal is in processing status for last 5 days.
no reply from support, info team or from "quoine exchange" member in this forum except that he apologised for delay twice.
Is quoine exchange functioning?
How can i reach their support team other than posting here or sending mail to support & info?
Members, Pls let me know / guide me to solve this issue.
hifzi

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 05:33:21 AM

no reply from support, info team or from "quoine exchange" member in this forum except that he apologised for delay twice.
How can i reach their support team other than posting here or sending mail to support & info?
hey its been 9 days for me
also nothing from support that reply my message?

rajkumar_raj

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 06:06:39 AM

hey its been 9 days for me
also nothing from support that reply my message?

hifzi, are you based in singapore or foreigner?
I am in India and expected that the transfer need 3 days. No official response on the status is what bothering me a lot.
If you are based in Singapore, then you should get it almost on same day.
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 07:35:14 AM

Hi,

Apologies for the delayed payments. We are experiencing some temporary delays with our payments partner. Obviously this is no excuse and we will be ensuring as best we can that we don't encounter a delay like this again.

Once I have a definitive time that these withdrawals will go out, I will inform you via this page.

Liquid.com
R4v37

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 08:31:20 AM

Hi,

Apologies for the delayed payments. We are experiencing some temporary delays with our payments partner. Obviously this is no excuse and we will be ensuring as best we can that we don't encounter a delay like this again.

Once I have a definitive time that these withdrawals will go out, I will inform you via this page.
its ok sir
as long as you guys keep informing customers and speeding up the WD
rajkumar_raj

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 02:30:06 PM

Hi Quoine Support,

Please let me know the status. It has been 6 days and my withdrawal request is still pending.
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 03:29:51 AM

Hi Quoine Support,

Please let me know the status. It has been 6 days and my withdrawal request is still pending.

Hi Raj,

Don't want to sound like a broken record but I'm unable to give any updates until next week, when we should be able to get these withdrawals processed during the working week. I really do apologise I can't give a more concrete answer but as soon as I know that they have been successfully processed I will let you know on here.

Liquid.com
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: