Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:49:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Liquid Exchange Thread  (Read 48339 times)
Kting

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:20:31 PM

I withdraw my ~ 6 eth gone away in your system
and I have not receive any update a month at most.
Please chase my item. 

Support ticket ID : #102504 #91529 #87332

You have ignored my last post above. I have been waited for more than a month and still cannot see any update for the tickets. That makes me worry a log that is there any big issue within your system.
Please contact a solve this issue asap. There should not be any reason for a ETH withdraw fail and with no responses!
[/size]
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Samandoon

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:19:01 PM

Hello dev
Trading was banned in my quinex account yesterday.
Why?
Everything has been working fine for me. I never worked with fiat or anything. Just eth/qash.
I sent you a support ticket, ID 123030
Please solve this issue.
I'm so worried atm.
Thanks for your support

Has this happend to anyone here before on Quoinex exchange? I just wana know the reason. So that if it's related to me, i could avoid it next time.
All said, i'm quite sure that Quoinex is legit and fully regulated.
Scam or anything like that is out of question. Imho i feel very secure when i use this exchange.

My quoinex account is still in banned mode after 4 days.
KRAUSS would you please do something.
I need my account to get back soon.
I also pm.ed you here 4 days ago.
No reply from support yet

Please contact our CM in the Telegram channel - https://t.me/QUOINE_Support
You will get prompt response.
Thanks for your response.
Unfortunately i can't join a telegram group directly using a link like the one you just shared.
Due to my country's telegram related policies.
It would be great if you inform support team of my problem.
I lost a big deal of my holdind's value since my account is banned
Pleeeaase help me Sir

QUOINEX support reached me earlier today and we are discussing to solve my problem.
Thanks KRAUSS.
Thanks QUOINEX support.

AdrienBe

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:53:21 PM

I have a problem with Quoine exchange not providing any usable trade reporting for accounting purposes. All other exchanges do this no problem ( I use cointracking.info which is very very good).  There is a trade report tab on Quoine which says that it will email you a copy of your trade report. What they send unfortunately does not include any crypto to crypto
trades, only fiat to crypto or crypto to fiat trades.  If you trade the QASHBTC pair, those trades will not appear on the trade report. (This probably explains why I have never received a trade report from Qryptos exchange, since all those trades are crypto to crypto.)
   Nowhere on the website are any double entry trades listed. Everything can only be viewed from the point of view of one currency at a time as single sided entries without knowing what was on the other side of the trade. There is no way to copy and paste this info off the website into a spreadsheet ( like you can do with every other exchange I've tried.)
  All you can do in MANUALLY write down every trade from the point of view of each currency, and manually match the trades based on time and similarity of trade ref numbers.
This is ridiculous. Please try to catch up to professional exchanges, and produce at least a minimum five column trade report
e.g.  Buy Amount,  Buy Currency,  Sell Amount,  Sell Currency,  Date/Time

Planet19

This totally makes sense. Not being able to extract trading reports of quality is a huge turn down for many of us.

Please plan this for the next improvements. Thank you Quoine team.
KRAUSS

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:47:13 PM

I withdraw my ~ 6 eth gone away in your system
and I have not receive any update a month at most.
Please chase my item. 

Support ticket ID : #102504 #91529 #87332

You have ignored my last post above. I have been waited for more than a month and still cannot see any update for the tickets. That makes me worry a log that is there any big issue within your system.
Please contact a solve this issue asap. There should not be any reason for a ETH withdraw fail and with no responses!
[/size]

Hi! Did you contact any CM in our Official Telegram channel - https://t.me/QUOINE or our Support channel - https://t.me/QUOINE_Support ??
In a case you did - please contact me in PM. In a case you didnt contact any our community manager - you are welcome.
And please - kindly change font colour and the size in your post. Thanks in advance!
KRAUSS

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:50:14 PM

Hello dev
Trading was banned in my quinex account yesterday.
Why?
Everything has been working fine for me. I never worked with fiat or anything. Just eth/qash.
I sent you a support ticket, ID 123030
Please solve this issue.
I'm so worried atm.
Thanks for your support

Has this happend to anyone here before on Quoinex exchange? I just wana know the reason. So that if it's related to me, i could avoid it next time.
All said, i'm quite sure that Quoinex is legit and fully regulated.
Scam or anything like that is out of question. Imho i feel very secure when i use this exchange.

My quoinex account is still in banned mode after 4 days.
KRAUSS would you please do something.
I need my account to get back soon.
I also pm.ed you here 4 days ago.
No reply from support yet

Please contact our CM in the Telegram channel - https://t.me/QUOINE_Support
You will get prompt response.
Thanks for your response.
Unfortunately i can't join a telegram group directly using a link like the one you just shared.
Due to my country's telegram related policies.
It would be great if you inform support team of my problem.
I lost a big deal of my holdind's value since my account is banned
Pleeeaase help me Sir

QUOINEX support reached me earlier today and we are discussing to solve my problem.
Thanks KRAUSS.
Thanks QUOINEX support.

You are always welcome ) I am glad your problem is solved. Just for my info - what country has such position regarding Telegram??
KRAUSS

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:51:18 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 02:45:49 PM by KRAUSS

Mike’s weekly message to QUOINE community (January 13, 2018)

Dear QUOINERS,

Happy Saturday!!

With cryptocurrencies gaining more popularity and taking the financial world by storm, we are witnessing an explosion in customer signups on both QUOINEX and QRYPTOS. The demand in the industry has been too overwhelming to the point that many exchanges are turning away new customers.

However, we feel it is our fiduciary responsibility to continue to accept customer registration while scaling our customer support. We are doing our best to speed up the process without compromising security and safety.

- General Update -

1. Performance of our platform:

We are happy to announce that the root cause has been fixed. There will continue to be small issues but hopefully no more critical ones.
We will also migrate to a new trading platform (backend) by the end of the month.
Once again, thank you for your patience.

2. Customer On-boarding:

We will continue to accept new customers but in order to speed up the process, we will do full KYC at the time when our customers request withdrawals (both Fiat and Crypto).

You will be able to make deposits (both fiat and crypto) and trade as much as you want even while your status shows as “Pending”. This is OK and only after full KYC will your status change to “Approved”.
But make sure to have your KYC verified before requesting a withdrawal.
 *QUOINEX Japan will do full KYC at the time of customer registration for Japanese residents.

3. Deposit / Withdrawals:

This is where the biggest bottleneck continues to be. With thousands of deposits and withdrawals every single day, it is difficult to manage in a timely manner. Hopefully within this month, we can start processing multiple cold wallet withdrawals a day.

4. General customer support:
Kindly allow me to express my sincere apologies to many of our customers who have been experiencing delayed responses to your support requests. As QUOINE CEO, I would like to reassure you how much your trust and satisfaction are the driving force behind what we do. At the same time each and everyone of our customer support and marketing team is doing their best under extreme pressure. Please Kindly extend your love to our customer support team.
We have also opened a new Telegram channel dedicated to customer support inquiries at t.me/QUOINE_Support.
Please join this channel so we can address your questions in a more timely manner. Please note that your support inquiries will still need to be logged via support@quoine.com

We are also hiring for strong Customer Champions as we rapidly scale our operations. Please email your CV to careers@quoine.com.

5. New Token Listing:
I would like to also update QUOINERs on our new listings of the week on QRYPTOS.
This week we went live with UBTC, VEZT, DENT, and Indorse on QRYPTOS. FidentiaX will be LIVE next Monday.

We also hope to have the self service ICO / Listing within Q1. This will allow QRYPTOS to have the largest selection of ICO and Listing of Utility tokens in the world. We want QRYPTOS to be the first place for any utility token ICO or listing.
Please stay tuned.

6. Gibraltar Blockchain Exchange (GBX) and Rock Token ICO
As you know, we are extremely proud and happy to support GBX and its Rock Token ICO and are pleased to share with you more details of the upcoming ICO.

The entire Rock Token available for Public sale will only be USD6M worth of Tokens. We are happy to announce that we will be responsible for USD2.5M.
The breakdown will be as follows.
 — GBX itself will offer USD3.5M worth of Rock Token. Whitelist to start Jan 15th and public sale will start Feb 7th. https://gbx.gi/token-sales/
 — QRYPTOS will offer USD1.25M worth of Rock Token www.qryptos.com
 — QUOINEX Japan will offer USD1.25M worth of Rock Token. *only for Japanese residents www.ja.quoinex.com

We encourage all QRYPTOS users to also sign up with GBX to increase your chances of buying the Rock Token as I am sure this will sell out very fast. The URL for GBX token sale is
https://gbx.gi/token-sales/

For QUOINERs who already have a verified account on QRYPTOS, the only thing you need to do is to pre-fund your account with QASH, ETH, BTC.

As part of the GBX Rock Token ICO, I will do an AMA sometime next week with the CEO of GBX, Nick Cowen.

Once again, thank you for your support and have a wonderful weekend.

Mike K
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:05:15 AM

...bookmark www.qryptos.com. On June 1st...

Just signed up on this exchange. They really have done an amazing work with the charts and TA tools. Could anyone tell me where to find the 'Depth map' for any pair of currency? I really can't find it. Is it hidden or completely unavailable?

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
KRAUSS

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:41:31 PM

...bookmark www.qryptos.com. On June 1st...

Just signed up on this exchange. They really have done an amazing work with the charts and TA tools. Could anyone tell me where to find the 'Depth map' for any pair of currency? I really can't find it. Is it hidden or completely unavailable?

Hi! " Depth map" will be available in the new UI. We are waiting for it tentatively Q1 2018. Stay tuned for the updates.
KRAUSS

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:41:47 PM

Mike’s weekly message to QUOINE community (20 January, 2018)

Dear QUOINERS,

Good Saturday!!

I have decided to make Saturday my weekly update as it gives me time to reflect on the past week and plan for the coming week.

1. Market Volatility
Once again, this week was a volatile week in terms of crypto token prices. The price of Bitcoin and other tokens have gone down 50% from its peak. (But to put this in perspective, when MT. Gox incident happened, the price went down 90% and stayed down for a couple of years)

Some people say the “Bubble has burst” or “Bitcoin is dead”.
But during my 5 years in this industry, I’ve heard this story more than 100 times.
I believe it is healthy when there are both positive and negative/skeptic opinions as bubbles are formed when there is a general euphoria where everyone believes that the price will only go up.
That said, it is important that we are cautious during these volatile times. Do not take on high leverage positions (though it could be a wonderful opportunity to accumulate).

2. Community Managers
This week, our Community Managers visited our Vietnam office.
I was only able to spend a few hours (and a wonderful dinner) but was updated on the pain points of our community and discussed how we can improve (product, support, customer on-boarding, marketing, etc.).
I am blessed to have such passionate and caring community managers.
One thing they all mentioned was that our Telegram community is one of the best. Our community is constructive, passionate, and respectful.

Let’s keep it up…..I am so proud!!

3. Meetup
We had our first Meet-up event in Saigon office last tuesday.
Over 100 people joined the meet-up. We hope to continue these meet-ups not only in Vietnam but in Japan and other parts of the world.

https://twitter.com/quoine_sg/status/953594159939534849

4. Improvements
1. Customer Support: We are building our extended customer support team in the Philippines and we hope to be up and running by end of Jan. We will start with 10–15 headcount and will gradually grow.

2. PW/2FA Reset: By end of the month, we hope to allow our customers to change/reset their password and 2FA (with some cool off period). As you know, most hacks and theft happen via social engineering and hackers stealing customer credentials. We need to have the right balance between safety and convenience.

3. Hot Wallet: We are developing our own hot wallet for small withdrawals. There is a tradeoff between convenience and safety but we will start with BTC and then gradually expand. I can not give a date but we are currently working on this.

In addition to the above, we are working to streamline all processes.
Only after we have the above will we go full marketing.

5. Important Notice on Crypto retrieval policy
We recently published our policy regarding the retrieval of mis-placed tokens. (Minimum retrieval value must be USD5,000. Service fee is 10% charges + 500 QASH)
New policy is from Jan 1st 2018.

I’ve mentioned in the past but retrieving mis-placed tokens from the Blockchain requires custom coding. It is time intensive and tedious but most importantly, we assign only our VP of Engineering to do this for security reasons. We do not allow just any engineer or staff member to retrieve it as that person can potentially retrieve other tokens as well.

Other exchanges do not entertain retrieval at all due to the above reasons and we offer this service because we care of our users. But given the effort involved, it cannot be free.

So most importantly, please do not send to the wrong address.

6. New Token Listing
Last week, we listed FDX (FidentiaX) and TPT (Neverdie Token- it’s for gamers). QRYPTOS was the first exchange to list them and we will try our best to be the first exchange to list up and coming tokens (we hope to list 3 new tokens this coming week).

7.Gibraltar Blockchain Exchange and Rock Token ICO
On thursday, we recorded our AMA with Nick Cowen, CEO of Gibraltar Blockchain Exchange. It will be uploaded tomorrow.

We encourage all QRYPTOS users to also sign up with GBX to increase your chances of buying the Rock Token as there will probably be a cap per buyer.
https://gbx.gi/token-sales/

Finally, I will be in Tokyo and SF (Blockchain Connect Conference)
If anyone is there, I look forward to meeting you.
http://www.goblockchainconnect.com/

Once again, thank you for your support and have a wonderful weekend.

Mike K
immakingacoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:06:03 AM

I'm about to sign up here and am just posting here so I can find this thread again later
AdrienBe

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:00:42 AM

Hi everyone

My team and I just published two articles about QUOINE:

1. QUOINEX exchange review in detail https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@ipa-news/quoinex-exchange-review-in-detail

2. QASH analysis in detail https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@ipa-news/liquid-qash-analysis-in-detail-usdqash

Note: we (IPA News) are completely independent, we do NOT work for Quoine nor are we chasing bounties.

Cheers

Adrien
Founder of IPA News
KRAUSS

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:55:13 AM

KRAUSS

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:36:04 AM

KRAUSS

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:36:29 AM
Merited by Quoine Exchange (1)

TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:59:59 AM

QUOINE PARTNERS WITH THE GIBRALTAR BLOCKCHAIN EXCHANGE | Interview with Mike Kayamori and Nick Cowan Recap

I am extremely excited today and if you are a subscriber of my channel you are definitely in for a treat. Today we will hear a different viewpoints and perspectives from 2 CEOs leading the way in innovation and development of financial services and technology.

Without further ado, i’d like to introduce Mr. Nick Cowan, the CEO of the Gibraltar Stock Exchange and Mike Kayamori, the CEO of QUOINE, which is a leading fintech company that provides trading exchange and new-generation financial services powered by the blockchain so thank you so much!

https://steemit.com/blockchain/@quoineliquid/quoine-partners-with-the-gibraltar-blockchain-exchange-or-interview-with-mike-kayamori-and-nick-cowan-recap
clark333

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:07:29 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 03:26:48 AM by clark333

PROBLEM SOLVED. I WAS ABLE TO WITHDRAW MY BTC. IT WAS SOME ISSUE WITH THE CONFIRMATION OF ADDRESS. I WILL SAY THIS EXCHANGE IS QUITE GOOD. I AM JUST A HOLDER. I WISH I KNEW HOW TO TRADE WELL. GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU.
KRAUSS

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:10:38 AM

KRAUSS

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:16:46 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 01:33:07 PM by KRAUSS

Mike Kayamori:
Dear QUOINERs

Since I already made a quick announcement on friday, I was not planning to do a weekly summary but will do another quick one as I wanted to address the security concerns facing this industry and what we do at QUOINE.

As you know, there was a big incident at one of the Japanese exchanges were their hot wallet was compromised with over USD500M worth of NEM stolen.
Fortunately, they have announced that they will repay their customers albeit with a small haircut.

However, we must understand that this is not an isolated incident but the entire crypto industry is and will continue to be a target.

QUOINE is safe because we have implemented the following measures but this does not mean the whole industry is safe.

- 100% cold wallet (no hot wallet for the foreseeable future)
- Whitelist all withdrawal addresses for all crypto
- Private server where we can monitor all access
- Mandate 2FA
- No API withdrawals

Although we were not hacked and our customer assets are 100% safe, we are taking this incident as an alarm to further strengthen all of our security measures. There will be a tradeoff between safety and convenience but I know everyone will prefer safety and security over convenience.

In addition to the above mentioned, we will launch a Crisis Management Committee that will report to the board and audit committee and will also be talking to the Japan FSA to update them on our additional security measures.
We will also conduct 3rd party checks and security tests as well as put more internal control.
We will do whatever we can to protect our customers asset.

Once again, I urge all of our users who have assets in other exchanges to make sure and confirm that these exchanges have at least the protection measures that I mentioned above.

We need to be stronger together.

Kindest regards,

Mike Kayamori
mountainview88

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:30:52 AM

Good Marketing,

BUT, 18'000 EUR have vanished from my account.

I have opened several tickets, ended up contacting the CFO, and they just ignore me!!

This is worrying, I wonder if Quoine is preparing an Exit plan or if it's the new SCAM?

So far it's been 3 weeks that my 18'000 EUR have vanished, I'll keep this thread updated frequently.

@Quoine: you can't ignore customers with issues like this, this is very unprofessional OR simply a SCAM?
junweiloh

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:37:32 AM

Ticket number: 105873

Hi
I have an outstanding query following your response.

This has been outstanding for a few weeks.

I assumed you guys must be really busy but would really appreciate a response.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: