Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:51:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Liquid Exchange Thread  (Read 48339 times)
rewse

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:47:55 AM

Customer service not responded. This topic seems to be deserted altogether.
I have problem with Stellar Lumen withdrawal, but can't solve it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptosilver7

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:00:49 AM

I am having issues with Qryptos exchange.
Made a trade today with them,  now that I want to withdraw my coins I get this error:

Sorry we cannot process your request at the moment. For more details, please contact our Support team using the Help button at top right corner.

I have logged a support ticket with them but they are not fixing my issue.  It is very upsetting to me. 
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:48:52 AM

I am having issues with Qryptos exchange.
Made a trade today with them,  now that I want to withdraw my coins I get this error:

Sorry we cannot process your request at the moment. For more details, please contact our Support team using the Help button at top right corner.

I have logged a support ticket with them but they are not fixing my issue.  It is very upsetting to me.  

The exchange does not attend to people on week ends and holidays.

I got a message of the upgrade of the exchange on my mail and like to verify

We are getting ready to launch Liquid!

This email contains information that you need to know as a Quoinex and Qryptos account holder.

Quoinex and Qryptos Critical Information

Qryptos and Quoinex will go into maintenance mode at 10:00am GMT+8 (2:00am UTC | 11:00am JST) on Tuesday, 4 September. It is currently estimated that this will last for up to 24 hours before the launch of Liquid.

The exchanges will be unavailable during this maintenance.

Withdrawals

All withdrawal requests must be made before 10:00am GMT+8 (2:00am UTC | 11:00am JST) on Monday, 3 September.

Deposits
Any final deposits to your Qryptos or Quoinex accounts must be made before 10:00am GMT+8 (2:00am UTC | 11:00am JST) on Monday, 3 September.

Deposits made to Quoinex after this point will be credited to your Liquid account.

⚠️​ Important: Deposits made to Qryptos after this point are at risk of not being credited to your Liquid balance.  

Open Orders

All Open Limit Orders on Qryptos will be closed before we go into maintenance. On Quoinex, limit orders older than two months will be closed.

Open Positions

All Open Positions will remain open but inaccessible during maintenance and could be closed out once Liquid launches and trading resumes due to moves in the market. You should close your positions before maintenance if you do not want to risk getting liquidated. Quoine is not responsible for any losses incurred if a position gets closed out immediately after the maintenance period.

Greenmountains

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:17:38 PM

I submitted my verification weeks ago, clear picture of my passport and scan of the official papers from the public office. Now I log in to see how things are going to discover that my account status says "Banned". Not even a email was sent out to notify my about this and I still have funds in my account.

Is there any phone number I can reach this exchange on, I'm just getting more and more disappointed the longer I use your service.

I opened an account back around December 17 and did verification. Did a few trades. About 2 weeks ago I sent in some tokens did some trades and when tried to withdraw  Qryptos banned me.

No contact number I'm aware of and customer service does not respond.

To claim this is a regulated exchange is a joke. Stay far away. They are crooks.

Final got a response after more than a month. The English was barely intelligible.
They want me to send them ETH or won't unlock my account. No mention of if balances will still be there.
Huh?
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:42:21 PM

The Final Countdown
The Liquid launch process will begin on Tuesday, 4 September

The countdown to Liquid launch has begun!

Qryptos and Quoinex will go into maintenance mode at 10:00am GMT+8 (2:00am UTC | 11:00am JST) on Tuesday, 4 September. It is estimated that this will last for less than 24 hours before Liquid goes live.

Please do not deposit any funds to your Qryptos or Quoinex accounts now. Withdrawals are also frozen on both exchanges.

If you have open positions, you should close them now if you do not want to risk getting liquidated.

Your Quoinex records will be transferred to Liquid, but if you wish to download your Qryptos transaction history, you must do it now.

All funds and accounts on Qryptos or Quoinex will be safely migrated to Liquid and you will be able to log in with your existing credentials and 2FA once the platform goes live.

Quoinex and Qryptos Critical Information

Open Orders
All Open Limit Orders on Qryptos will be closed before we go into maintenance. On Quoinex, limit orders older than two months will be closed.

Open Positions
All Open Positions will remain open but inaccessible during maintenance and could be closed out once Liquid launches and trading resumes due to moves in the market.

🕐 You should close your positions before maintenance if you do not want to risk getting liquidated. Quoine is not responsible for any losses incurred if a position gets closed out immediately after the maintenance period.

What will happen after the Liquid launch?
You will be able to log in to Liquid using your existing Qryptos or Quoinex credentials and 2FA.
Read our updated Liquid launch FAQ in our Help Center and follow our Twitter and Telegram channels for the latest information.

Get ready to #BeLiquid

The Quoine Team

belowizard

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:24:48 AM

Hey Liquid Team, any info on when SPHTX withdrawls will be enabled? Its been some time now and as far as I know, you guys are the only exchange left that hasn't done the mainnet token swap ...

thx
KRAUSS

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:20:20 PM

What is going long?

It's the process of borrowing funds from an exchange to increase your buying power, or leverage. This gives you the potential to make more profit on trades.

Trade on margin on http://Liquid.com.

Learn more: http://bit.ly/2zIaDk6
Winstar78

Activity: 365
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:16:04 PM

Anyone there?

Do you realize your trade volumes literally collapsed after the name change?

Your withdraval policy is ridiculous. I've requested a withdrawal on friday and we are on Monday, and it has not been processed, yet. And that's not a problem, You simply do not process withdrawals in the weekend,, that's just your policy.

Please offer the opportunity to pay a fee and have a fast withdrawal, or I think i'll leave your exchange, too.
KRAUSS

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:00:58 PM

Anyone there?

Your withdraval policy is ridiculous. I've requested a withdrawal on friday and we are on Monday, and it has not been processed, yet. And that's not a problem, You simply do not process withdrawals in the weekend,, that's just your policy.

Please offer the opportunity to pay a fee and have a fast withdrawal, or I think i'll leave your exchange, too.

Hi! Delay with withdrawal was because of holidays in Japan. Such situation with withdrawal process is because of SECURITY. All funds are in cold storage and all withrawals are manual. And yes, all withdawals has NO fee. Sometimes it is not very fast but it is SAFE. As you can see a lot of crypto exchane were hacked, but not QUOINE.
We are licensed, pro regulated and safe exchange...
Winstar78

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:09:21 AM

Anyone there?

Hi! Delay with withdrawal was because of holidays in Japan. Such situation with withdrawal process is because of SECURITY. All funds are in cold storage and all withrawals are manual. And yes, all withdawals has NO fee. Sometimes it is not very fast but it is SAFE. As you can see a lot of crypto exchane were hacked, but not QUOINE.
We are licensed, pro regulated and safe exchange...

just for the record, my withdrawal is still in process after 6 days. I have sent messages to support and they just reply "the team has been alerted"

I can accept you don't process withdrawals on weekends, but the following monday they HAVE to be processed!
Winstar78

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:23:00 AM

Ok,
after 7 days the problem has been fixed,

thanks
KRAUSS

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:02:33 PM

Hi! Well noted. Dont hesitate to contact our support in future. All withdraw delays are previously anounced in our news channels.
JohnnyBBB

Activity: 553
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:36:20 AM

Hello from Russia!
I have changed the IP. And now my provider has block a link from Liquid's email to confirm this change. I can not get around this trouble.
Does the exchange have a mirror? Or another solution?
BitMaver

Activity: 742
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:33:34 PM

1. Liquid to list Gemini dollar to strengthen crypto sector
Global digital asset platform Liquid announced it has teamed up with U.S. digital asset exchange Gemini Trust Company, LLC (“Gemini”) to bring much-needed liquidity and stability to the cryptocurrency space. The two have aligned on a vision for cryptocurrency that prioritizes compliance, regulation and security.
https://medium.com/quoineglobal/liquid-to-list-gemini-dollar-to-strengthen-crypto-sector-50cf58f6a595

2. Liquid to list USDC stablecoin
Global digital asset platform Liquid announced that it will list USD Coin (USDC), a regulated, US dollar-backed stablecoin governed by CENTRE, an industry consortium co-founded by Coinbase and Circle.
https://medium.com/quoineglobal/liquid-to-list-usdc-stablecoin-361d8cc706dc
ccnccy1

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:56:18 AM

hello admin,
Do you have any the examples of PHP  api placing an order

i use this code,but not work

Code:
<?php

class Quoine {
    private 
$api_key 'xxx';
    private 
$api_secret 'xxx';
    private 
$pair = [

'btcjpy' => 5,

'ethjpy' => 29,

'bchjpy' => 41,

'dashjpy' => 44,

'qtumjpy' => 48,

'qashjpy' => 50,

'neojpy' => 54,

'xrpjpy' => 83,
            ];

//&#12467;&#12531;&#12473;&#12488;&#12521;&#12463;&#12479;

public function __construct() {
    }

public function 
buyBtcLimit($price$amount) {

$return $this->buyLimit($this->pair["btcjpy"], $price$amount);
        return 
$return;
    }

public function 
sellBtcLimit($price$amount) {

$return $this->sellLimit($this->pair["btcjpy"], $price$amount);
        return 
$return;
    }

private function 
buyLimit($pair$price$amount) {

$return $this->orderLimit('buy'$pair$price$amount);
        return 
$return;
    }

private function 
sellLimit($pair$price$amount) {

$return $this->orderLimit('sell'$pair$price$amount);
        return 
$return;
    }

private function 
orderLimit($id$side$quantity$price) {

$path "/orders";

// &#27880;&#25991;&#12434;&#20986;&#12377;

$query_params = [

'order_type' => 'limit'// &#25351;&#12375;&#20516;:limit &#25104;&#12426;&#34892;&#12365;:market

'product_id' => $id,

'side' => $side// &#36023;&#12356;:buy &#22770;&#12426;:sell

'quantity' => $quantity,

'price' => $price

];

$nonce microtime(true) * 1000;

$headers = ['alg'=>'HS256','typ'=>'JWT'];

$headers_encoded $this->base64url_encode(json_encode($headers));

$payload = [

"path"=>$path,

"nonce"=>$nonce,

"token_id"=>$this->api_key

];

$payload_encoded $this->base64url_encode(json_encode($payload));

$signature hash_hmac("SHA256""$headers_encoded.$payload_encoded"$this->api_secrettrue);

$signature_encoded $this->base64url_encode($signature);

$ch curl_init('https://api.quoine.com'.$path);

$header = [

'Accept: application/json',

"X-Quoine-API-Version: 2",

"X-Quoine-Auth: " "$headers_encoded.$payload_encoded.$signature_encoded",

'Content-Type: application/json',
        ];

curl_setopt($chCURLOPT_CUSTOMREQUEST'POST');

curl_setopt($chCURLOPT_POSTFIELDS$query_params);

curl_setopt($chCURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFERtrue);

curl_setopt($chCURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEERtrue);

curl_setopt($chCURLOPT_HTTPHEADER$header);

$response curl_exec($ch);

$json_decode json_decode($responsetrue);

curl_close($ch);

return 
$json_decode;
    }

private function 
base64url_encode($data) {
        return 
rtrim(strtr(base64_encode($data), '+/''-_'), '=');
    }

}
crypto.winner

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:57:26 PM

𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝟏𝟎$ 𝐐𝐀𝐒𝐇 𝐜𝐨𝐢𝐧 with my referral link : https://accounts.liquid.com/sign-up?lang=en&affiliate=qSVo4PGJ611573
marciks

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:46:42 PM

What about web sockets?
MrZ28s

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:36:24 AM

MY anti virus always blocking when I tried to sign up. This must be one if not the safest and cleanest exchange fully accredited in Japan.
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:42:09 PM

Why does withdrawal take so long? I read that you do not work at the weekend? I started to withdraw BTC on Friday night and they will be on my wallet on Monday? I use your exchange for the first and last time. Very bad service. I will use binance or Kucoin.
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:35:09 AM

I don't like Liquid approving members and then accepting their deposits. But later on t is reverted again and then asked for more KYC documents. I am not against KYC but you should not have approved my first submitted documents in the first place so I won't make a deposit. Embarrassed

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: