Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:09:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me your predictions about Bitcoin  (Read 234778 times)
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 10:44:57 PM

i think bitcoin could be use by 70% of people in the whole world in the year 2022 because bitcoin is currently growing and spreading all over the world and its so powerful and the price of it was getting bigger than last year so ithink this will be a phenomenal and could be the first digital currency that could be used in our dailyneeds and everyday life. still looking forward on it.
I think it might reach a higher percentage, probably about 80% of people in the world will be using bitcoin at the time. Well, maybe in the years to come by, people started to realize how important, and favor using bitcoin in the business world. Well, I'm predicting that bitcoin will become a popular means of transaction in the future.
sorry but i am not agree with you, to me i think only 5 percent of the totally population will be using bitcoin, and people do not trust on every thing, they first need some good information about a new brand and only then they think about to start using it.
Skarner21

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2016, 11:08:58 PM

i think bitcoin could be use by 70% of people in the whole world in the year 2022 because bitcoin is currently growing and spreading all over the world and its so powerful and the price of it was getting bigger than last year so ithink this will be a phenomenal and could be the first digital currency that could be used in our dailyneeds and everyday life. still looking forward on it.
I think it might reach a higher percentage, probably about 80% of people in the world will be using bitcoin at the time. Well, maybe in the years to come by, people started to realize how important, and favor using bitcoin in the business world. Well, I'm predicting that bitcoin will become a popular means of transaction in the future.
sorry but i am not agree with you, to me i think only 5 percent of the totally population will be using bitcoin, and people do not trust on every thing, they first need some good information about a new brand and only then they think about to start using it.
Honestly it is hard to get 80% of people to use bitcoin. maybe we can consider 20% can be possible but not this time or following year. maybe it will happen in few years.  10% of people is much considering right now how much people are using bitcoin since the market cap is really high.. and many people are actually investing in bitcoin.. also if you notice you can see bitcoin payment option in many site right now so it can help to increase more impression and more people will use it because of low fee for every transaction than the other payment method that can be attract more people to use bitcoin..

Make crypto as your bank.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 12:39:58 AM

Honestly it is hard to get 80% of people to use bitcoin. maybe we can consider 20% can be possible but not this time or following year. maybe it will happen in few years.  10% of people is much considering right now how much people are using bitcoin since the market cap is really high.. and many people are actually investing in bitcoin.. also if you notice you can see bitcoin payment option in many site right now so it can help to increase more impression and more people will use it because of low fee for every transaction than the other payment method that can be attract more people to use bitcoin..

making 80% to used bitcoin is a bit impossible and the amount of the bitcoin itself is not really ready to be used by 80% of the world population, I think if there are 80% of world population in the world using bitcoin the price will be very very high, the early adopter could be a millionaire

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
rajasumi2

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 02:48:07 AM

In the next 5 years the price of bitcoins would reach more than 1000dollars .and some countries would adopt bitcoins as their digital currency and some countries might ban bitcoins totally as maybe the black market as increase to a great extend.

lol3c

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 02:57:15 AM

In the next 5 years the price of bitcoins would reach more than 1000dollars .and some countries would adopt bitcoins as their digital currency and some countries might ban bitcoins totally as maybe the black market as increase to a great extend.
Well, we expect that bitcoin will increase more than $3000, not only $1000 like the afromentioned because Bitcoin price obviously crosses over $1000 in 2017. And the adoption is really important to tBitcoin right now. It will be better if in the future, more people and countries will accept.
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 03:21:42 AM

Well, we expect that bitcoin will increase more than $3000, not only $1000 like the afromentioned because Bitcoin price obviously crosses over $1000 in 2017. And the adoption is really important to tBitcoin right now. It will be better if in the future, more people and countries will accept.
We can't limit the strength of bitcoin, it's very unpredictable and we are surprise many times with the price increase. I was think of seeing a good price and to see a slowly but constant growth of bitcoin. We can surely reach that because we are dictating the price of bitcoin and with the continuous improvement of the economy new businesses are adopting which would result to increase in demand.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Darwintas

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 03:23:28 AM

I'm having some good predictions for the bitcoin and that is that its gonna rise more to a higher amount than it was every and that it will also stay growing more and more by day globally.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 04:25:23 AM

I don't bother anything about bitcoin because bitcoin is quite different from other fiat currency the only concerned is that when banks involves may be they will increase the transaction fee. Many reason behind is that bitcoin has who is operating bitcoin no one knows but surely many big companies out there are accepting bitcoin.

Sooner are later even many countries will be accepting this bitcoin because of it new technology and more over it is completely decentralized currency which is not printable. So it is not possible to generate fake currency, So bitcoin will be life changing coin for you in near future.
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 04:38:13 AM

I'm having some good predictions for the bitcoin and that is that its gonna rise more to a higher amount than it was every and that it will also stay growing more and more by day globally.
I guess it's going to happen soon, it's a good start now that the price have substantially increase and it will really help when more and more will adopt so our profit will grow fast. I cannot ascertain the exact price but it's going to be huge.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 04:40:36 AM

No one doubt about future bitcoin. In this year all peoples surprised with bitcoin performance. We know in 2016 the price increased more than 300℅. And in 2017, I sure can be repeat again.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
asdin66fa

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 05:52:05 AM

I  think that soon more countries will accept bitcoins so this means that bitcoin's price will be larger than it is now.
On the other hand, the government may issue documents to constrain bitcoin.
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 06:37:31 AM

Bitcoins in the future for me would just be a mean to buy some experimental altcoins, until some of the altcoins will become so popular that bitcoin will become unnecessary.

bitcoin is going to triple in value in 2017 and most of the altcoins are going to go to shit for awhile since theyre priced in relation to a bitcoin ....
if bitcoin is allowed to scale up ,add fungibilty/privacy ,smart contracts and unlimited  txs per second on sidechains most alt coins will have no purpose ....
the network effect btc has  along with the features from some alts wil be a unstoppable combination
RealEstCoin

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

The Commercial Real Estate Coin

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 06:41:18 AM

Hopefully it will touch $800/btc this month.

NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 06:52:46 AM

yeah I hope, too, I do not know when the year but I'm sure someday there must be one of the countries that will adopt the bitcoin system, yeah it would happen, let's hope and wait
jvc12

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 06:54:18 AM

what i think about bitcoin it is currently gaining ground and it fast spreading to the whole world people are beginning to more it now so i think in time from now people will start to make use of it very well and it will accepted everywhere by people and by the use of buying and the sales online bitcoin will be use in future.
rajasumi2

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 09:03:10 AM

my  predictions about bitcoins is that  bitcoin is the foremost currency and it will be adopted by most of countries in the near future.people who  have the bitoins will be the most powerful persons in the market and they will the vip of  the markets.kudooos Smiley

boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 09:15:58 AM

my  predictions about bitcoins is that  bitcoin is the foremost currency and it will be adopted by most of countries in the near future.people who  have the bitoins will be the most powerful persons in the market and they will the vip of  the markets.kudooos Smiley

And it is happening that bitcoin is being adopted by some countries even though not literally but the citizens of it. And it is getting wider and popular nowadays because of the price increase. Because of its demand the price of bitcoin is getting high and it means that many people now are using bitcoin but I know there is a small dump that will happen soon.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 02:40:38 AM

Bitcoin begin to maintain stability in terms of market cap/price because investors realize now it's the safest crypto on the market today
Yeah, but the moment they will lose interest and trust with bitcoin we are going to crash. Honestly, it's not the safest but risky, therefore we have to be smart not to put all our investment in one basket.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Xanotick

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 11:13:20 AM

Bitcoin begin to maintain stability in terms of market cap/price because investors realize now it's the safest crypto on the market today
Yeah, but the moment they will lose interest and trust with bitcoin we are going to crash. Honestly, it's not the safest but risky, therefore we have to be smart not to put all our investment in one basket.

If you have the bitcoin, it is better just to hold the coins.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 06:09:49 PM

My prediction is someday people around the world will use bitcoin as the international payment and the price for each bitcoin will increase so high. Bitcoin become popular and many people use bitcoin for investment and also can be used for trading,gambling and for many transaction.
nobody know what will happend to bitcoin in the future actually even the inventor satoshi nakamoto have no idea , everything here is just about how we bring bitcoin how we support the development and it is can change the bitcoin way.

bitcoin can be the leading of future money , a reliable digital money which urgently needed for future lives.
it can potentially be the leader of money in the future, but there are still issues that have to be sorted out and we will eventually need the lightning network to facilitate transactions in everyday life and make it so people don't have to wait 10 minutes for their gas money to go through. Now I should specify that that is just my opinion, so there might be other alternatives.
Yes I am also agree with you, I think bitcoin will certainly become one of the most important and popular currency of the world, and people will start using bitcoin instead of fiat but it is also a fact that still bitcoin need to solve some issues, for example the issue of transaction conformation must be solve in priority basis. So that people can get confirmation on time.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: