Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:07:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me your predictions about Bitcoin  (Read 234778 times)
LegendaryMiner

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

DAG, Built-in Chat and Conditional Payments

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 03:46:04 PM

Why would the government risk to something that they cannot control, they believe they have the highest authority so they are not used to adopting but rather they want us to adopt with the government laws and regulations.

In bitcoin no rules now laws, when you know how to use it then you are good to go.
some country who interesting with bitcoin technology, trying to adopt it, create his officially cryptocurrency, so he can acces and get fully control at any transaction, but it's can't be decentralization, it's centralized mining too.

I do not think there is a government that is interested in bitcoin seeing bitcoin system is decentralized and anonymous. while the government would want full control over any of their policies including currency ?

Well, i also not hear anything about it, that many government showing interest on it, But if it will be happened, so it is better for bitcoin and also our their people. Because, if many people don't know about crpto currencies, because of lake information about it, and if every government promote it in official level, than definitely bitcoin make our life easy because it is new and online technology. But in fact many other countries's government have no interest in it.   
If a country were to use Bitcoin as the main currency, I do not think the main reasons for that would be government decisions. Instead, it will depend on people, if people adopt the currency massively, the government would not have much to do, since the network effect would be very strong.

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:18:45 PM

Why would the government risk to something that they cannot control, they believe they have the highest authority so they are not used to adopting but rather they want us to adopt with the government laws and regulations.

In bitcoin no rules now laws, when you know how to use it then you are good to go.
some country who interesting with bitcoin technology, trying to adopt it, create his officially cryptocurrency, so he can acces and get fully control at any transaction, but it's can't be decentralization, it's centralized mining too.

I do not think there is a government that is interested in bitcoin seeing bitcoin system is decentralized and anonymous. while the government would want full control over any of their policies including currency ?

Well, i also not hear anything about it, that many government showing interest on it, But if it will be happened, so it is better for bitcoin and also our their people. Because, if many people don't know about crpto currencies, because of lake information about it, and if every government promote it in official level, than definitely bitcoin make our life easy because it is new and online technology. But in fact many other countries's government have no interest in it.   
you must be new in bitcoin world , china have been shown their interest in cryptocurrency , and have planned to create their own cryptocurrency that managed by government , you may can find the news about it easily.

also if i am not wrong , some japanese institution make a research about bitcoin (blockchain) to be implemented on their banking system.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:30:37 PM

you must be new in bitcoin world , china have been shown their interest in cryptocurrency , and have planned to create their own cryptocurrency that managed by government , you may can find the news about it easily.

also if i am not wrong , some japanese institution make a research about bitcoin (blockchain) to be implemented on their banking system.

It is true about both the news, and even their are some institutions from india also who are taking interest in Blockchain and recently their were some big meetups with big blockchain experts on the blockchain technology issues. and banking sectors high officials were their in this meetups
Qumiu

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:39:55 PM

Bitcoin - a web-based "cryptocurrency" that has no central authority, relying instead on Thousands of computers across the world that validate transactions and add new Bitcoins to the system - Jumped 2.5 percent to $ 1.022 on the Europe-based Bitstamp exchange, its highest since December 2013.

Its resistance to currently not all countries recognize bitcoin as legal tender.
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 03:27:10 AM

My prediction is correct, it looks like 3 months ago I predicted that in the early year 2017 the bitcoin will reach price $1.000, and my prediction is the next 6 months the price will reach $2.500. If my predictions are correct then I'll quote my post.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 10:47:26 AM

My prediction is correct, it looks like 3 months ago I predicted that in the early year 2017 the bitcoin will reach price $1.000, and my prediction is the next 6 months the price will reach $2.500. If my predictions are correct then I'll quote my post.
I think you forgot to quote your post saying that in the early 2017 the price would be $1,000. But to be honest, it's pretty obvious that the price would reach that since December is when the price increase is always happening. Many people have predicted that in the start of 2017, we would hit the $1,000 price but not much has predicted that the price would be manipulated yesterday. There are some that says that this is the start of ATH, let's see what would happen in the next 6 months.

bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 04:03:55 PM

Bitcoin will be popular for a very long time ,but it will not be a glocal currency and usd other currencies will not be banned because of bitcoins .i think the main reason for it is the limitations in bitcoins .thank you.
yes that may be a problem, and that is the reason that the price of bitcoin is expected to go so high, because people are entering in the field of bitcoin. and they are even investing huge amount in bitcoin.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1162

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 04:20:02 PM

Bitcoin will be popular for a very long time ,but it will not be a glocal currency and usd other currencies will not be banned because of bitcoins .i think the main reason for it is the limitations in bitcoins .thank you.
yes that may be a problem, and that is the reason that the price of bitcoin is expected to go so high, because people are entering in the field of bitcoin. and they are even investing huge amount in bitcoin.

Yes, many is getting into bitcoin nowadays, there were first timers in bitcoin but then big whale already, investing your money in bitcoin is not bad, it is just that you need to be update in every move of bitcoin because it is now kinda roller coaster of price getting high and low.
Lets See where it goes from here onwards !!!

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1358
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 05:17:47 PM

Yes, many is getting into bitcoin nowadays, there were first timers in bitcoin but then big whale already, investing your money in bitcoin is not bad, it is just that you need to be update in every move of bitcoin because it is now kinda roller coaster of price getting high and low.
Lets See where it goes from here onwards !!!
If you check the bitcoin wisdom more people are still selling their bitcoin instead of pushing it back to the 1k value and i think this time we will hardly to get $1k value again i just notice they are setting the price at $911 and sell after above that price i just analyze it with my own analysis in bitcoinwisdom.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 05:28:53 PM

I guess my prediction slightly miss the mark on this year. I suppose that the price of bitcoin will arrive at the price of $ 1,300, at the beginning of the year. Well, I know that this is not over, but I feel that this month, the price of bitcoin will last at a price of $ 900 and $ 1,000.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
AUDREY23

Activity: 323

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 05:00:29 AM

I guess my prediction slightly miss the mark on this year. I suppose that the price of bitcoin will arrive at the price of $ 1,300, at the beginning of the year. Well, I know that this is not over, but I feel that this month, the price of bitcoin will last at a price of $ 900 and $ 1,000.

I do not understand why people can tell if bitcoin was going to die someday, what because of the number of bitcoin is limited so that when bitcoin is up in the mine then will gradually disappear consumer, I think it's wrong for increasingly scarce goods that the price will go up , from that concept bitcoin bitcoin future will always be sought after because its value was amazing 10 years later
johnny11011

Activity: 293

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 05:55:46 AM

Major obstacles to the development of bitcoin industry,  the obstruction of the traditional financial power,people's quality is a natural rejection of science and technology,the risk of government intervention.

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 07:01:01 AM

Major obstacles to the development of bitcoin industry,  the obstruction of the traditional financial power,people's quality is a natural rejection of science and technology,the risk of government intervention.

With the popularity of bitcoin most likely it will make the government to regulate it and that is the intervention comes, the system cannot be change as that is the original of bitcoin but they can limit our transactions online and we will be properly monitored.
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 07:45:54 AM

Major obstacles to the development of bitcoin industry,  the obstruction of the traditional financial power,people's quality is a natural rejection of science and technology,the risk of government intervention.

With the popularity of bitcoin most likely it will make the government to regulate it and that is the intervention comes, the system cannot be change as that is the original of bitcoin but they can limit our transactions online and we will be properly monitored.
I think the government still will not be able to perform transaction limits for bitcoin users, because the system is decentralized bitcoin. although the government provides rules on bitcoin, it is not useful to bitcoin
lol3c

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 07:53:01 AM

I think the government still will not be able to perform transaction limits for bitcoin users, because the system is decentralized bitcoin. although the government provides rules on bitcoin, it is not useful to bitcoin
Well, Bitcoin is created for the anonymity so I guess no matter how hard the government try to control it, the result will still remain zero. Bitcoin will continue its path in becoming a global currency. Never try to control Bitcoin, it is the most useless job 
mayxi865

Activity: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 10:41:01 AM

What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?
I think at the end of this year, bitcoin price will hit $1000. There are so many things which can help bitcoin's price to skyrocket. As you can see, nowadays, more and more people know about bitcoin as a method of payment. Bitcoin brings many advantages to its users which attract people to join the bitcoin world
Bitcoin reached $1000, but after a long time because of various reasons and down, this is not a bad news, because this wave of action so that more people know bitcoin. Now many countries have begun to pay attention to digital currency, the policy restrictions bitcoin, which is a big improvement compared to bitcoin.
markyminer

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 08:51:16 PM

What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?
I think at the end of this year, bitcoin price will hit $1000. There are so many things which can help bitcoin's price to skyrocket. As you can see, nowadays, more and more people know about bitcoin as a method of payment. Bitcoin brings many advantages to its users which attract people to join the bitcoin world
Bitcoin reached $1000, but after a long time because of various reasons and down, this is not a bad news, because this wave of action so that more people know bitcoin. Now many countries have begun to pay attention to digital currency, the policy restrictions bitcoin, which is a big improvement compared to bitcoin.
there is not any special reason for the price to decrease, i think the market just take a little correction and hope that very soon the price of bitcoin is going to recover its previous position and i am even hopeful that in future the price of bitcoin is going to cross its all time high price.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
coinfast

Activity: 508
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 09:27:21 AM

The biggest threat will come from authoritarian rule and also from the community Bitcoin itself, but more people will adapt to Bitcoin.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 10:45:11 AM

Major obstacles to the development of bitcoin industry,  the obstruction of the traditional financial power,people's quality is a natural rejection of science and technology,the risk of government intervention.

Majority of the people out there are also not supporting bitcoin because it completely decentralized currency and it is not stable like fiat currency,i hope government should regulate transaction through the banks. But bitcoin are already in many people hands don't know exactly what is going to happen.
hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 08:21:43 PM

Well, Bitcoin is created for the anonymity so I guess no matter how hard the government try to control it, the result will still remain zero. Bitcoin will continue its path in becoming a global currency. Never try to control Bitcoin, it is the most useless job 
yes i am also hopeful that bitcoin will continue its position, and it will remain an anonymous and no one can control bitcoin even still governments have no idea hoe do control bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: