Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:21:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you quit your day job to go full time on bitcoin?  (Read 459166 times)
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 08:55:23 PM

I am not gonna risk with my work to go full time on bitcoin, if something go wrong i think i will not comeback. Better to work and have side profit form bitcoin.

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 10:40:49 PM

I am not gonna risk with my work to go full time on bitcoin, if something go wrong i think i will not comeback. Better to work and have side profit form bitcoin.
Playing safe man, that's good if there is so much pressure on you and when you have a big family to provide with basic needs. I am also a working man having a day job and at the same time focus in bitcoin, its about time management but hope someday I can focus on bitcoins so I could maximize my earnings.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 10:47:38 PM

Playing safe man, that's good if there is so much pressure on you and when you have a big family to provide with basic needs. I am also a working man having a day job and at the same time focus in bitcoin, its about time management but hope someday I can focus on bitcoins so I could maximize my earnings.

Its always good to concentrate on both of them, its good to have an additional income from bitcoin but depending only on it and quitting job for it is not a wise thing to do.
AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 11:05:28 PM

This is the Golden words because risk does not always lead to success Wink
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 11:08:01 PM

Exactly and if you take risk then you should also get support from luck and that is not possible everytime, so its good to continue with both at this stage.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 11:43:07 PM

Exactly and if you take risk then you should also get support from luck and that is not possible everytime, so its good to continue with both at this stage.
At least we have to make our decisions with careful study, otherwise if we failed we cannot blame anybody for such failure instead only our self. Evaluate which is more important to you to reach you dream, both are good actually.
sirohige

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 11:57:12 PM

i think go full time in bitcoin is good option, we can be boss for our self.
but we must have more saving money, just for back up if bitcoin price faill and we can use our saving money to life.

i have plan to go full time on bitcoin, and have a small real bussines . so if bitcoin fail im still have other job Smiley
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 12:30:20 AM

i think go full time in bitcoin is good option, we can be boss for our self.
but we must have more saving money, just for back up if bitcoin price faill and we can use our saving money to life.

i have plan to go full time on bitcoin, and have a small real bussines . so if bitcoin fail im still have other job Smiley
Exactly, we all want freedom and to tell you people we cannot get it if we continue to work with our current day job as an employee. You can only feel freedom if you are your own boss and you are the only one who manages your time. Going full time in bitcoins is a good opportunity to earn unlimited amount of money, you just need to be good in making money in bitcoins regardless of your method, if you can make money in gambling, trading, and investing that would be best.

Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:17:20 AM

If you're not willing to take risks, then surely you will never be successful in life. The richest people in the world risked a lot of things in their life, they sacrificed a lot. If you're going to stay inside your comfort zone then you'll stay the same as you were. Just like what they say, If you want to change your life, you have to do something you've never done before.

For me, if you have the chance to earn much more in bitcoin, you should take that risk and ditch your day job. Day jobs are much boring than bitcoin stuffs. You can interact with lots of people in the bitcoin world.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:29:53 AM

Yeah I agree, you don't have to risk anything just for leading you to success. What you need is hard work, perseverance and patience.
If you are working hard to your work and working at the same with bitcoin as part time for sure. You will harvest the fruits of your
hard work in no time.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
MorningCoin

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

MOrningcoin 1000% stake interest, high profit

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:57:18 AM

choose both of them to get double salary
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:14:49 AM

If you're not willing to take risks, then surely you will never be successful in life. The richest people in the world risked a lot of things in their life, they sacrificed a lot. If you're going to stay inside your comfort zone then you'll stay the same as you were. Just like what they say, If you want to change your life, you have to do something you've never done before.

For me, if you have the chance to earn much more in bitcoin, you should take that risk and ditch your day job. Day jobs are much boring than bitcoin stuffs. You can interact with lots of people in the bitcoin world.
Not all day jobs are as boring as you think. Some can both be challenging and exciting. Plus there are perks that a day job can offer that bitcoin cannot, like paid leave credits, health card, trainings, trips abroad, car loan and other stuff. For me, those are all good reasons to stay in my day job and keep bitcoin as an additional income.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:39:02 AM

That's right, better to choose them both and you don't have choose only one and sacrifice the other. Just do it at the same time, if you can.
But of course, your most valuable time will putted to your real work and bitcoin will be your part time job.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:47:45 AM

That's right, better to choose them both and you don't have choose only one and sacrifice the other. Just do it at the same time, if you can.
But of course, your most valuable time will putted to your real work and bitcoin will be your part time job.

yeah that is what most of us are doing, you can do many different types of jobs especially online jobs to earn bitcoin. for example i am doing trading as a second job to earn bitcoin, although that takes up a lot of time but also it is just a secondary job that i can even make more money with.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:51:08 AM

Yeah I am with that choice also. Instead of just picking and risking anything that might get you broke then why not just be flexible. There are times when we got desperate and takes the wrong pick. So better not do it. Besides doing work with bitcoin dont need a lot of time.
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 06:50:34 AM

yeah that is what most of us are doing, you can do many different types of jobs especially online jobs to earn bitcoin. for example i am doing trading as a second job to earn bitcoin, although that takes up a lot of time but also it is just a secondary job that i can even make more money with.

Indeed why risking such thing it doesn worth to and i think its very bad if you choose bitcoin over your regular job because a high chance for us to get into messy situation if bitcoin drop to  low price and bitcoins is unstable thats why we must stay to our job and do bitcoin as well for that we can earn more money with this

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

sirohige

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 08:22:19 AM

im bitcoin trader too.
also im blog sriter too (local language). im sure in future bitcoin will be popular, now im earning bitcoin as my second job, if more merchand to spend bitcoin, im sure i will use bitcoin as my main job
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 08:34:34 AM

If I had an oportunity to be paid in Bitcoin, even two time less, I would take it on the go !

Well, that's too risky because even two time less is kinda low when it comes full day time job. I suggest to earn that you earn a decent profit first in bitcoin before planning to going full time into it.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 08:59:48 AM

If I had an oportunity to be paid in Bitcoin, even two time less, I would take it on the go !

Well, that's too risky because even two time less is kinda low when it comes full day time job. I suggest to earn that you earn a decent profit first in bitcoin before planning to going full time into it.

You can't find a good opportunity in bitcoin if you won't explore and research on it. And if you have your daily job better to give importance on it
since having a daily job is better because you are assured that you are compensated.
But in bitcoin, of course you can earn high but there is no assurance that you will compensated.

Vires in Numeris
davis196

Activity: 3010
Merit: 918

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 09:10:51 AM

Yeah.But when btc price becomes more stable and btc becomes more popular perhaps there will be full time

jobs with btc salary.Then people will go full time on bitcoin.

I wish it will be sooner  Grin...

Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: