Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:27:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 1105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 589426 times)
operrajunk74

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 03:46:22 PM

I got South Africa @3.76 odds because i still believe that will not be an one side match South Africa has strong batting line up and they can chase this target  like de Villiers, Amla and Duminy, i will try arbitrage during 2nd innings to make win on both side if i am lucky today.
Start is very good for South Africa and quickly odds gone down  @2.5 still good for put some money of South Africa

I also hope South Africa will be over 100 runs in first 10 overs, i think that is fantastic decision to open from Amla and Ab de Villiers and after 10 overs situation will be more clear and this match will be in that position so we will know who will win that match.

Agreed with you, very good start by the South Africa as they have scored 50 + runs from first 4.3 overs and without any loss of wicket. Ab Devilliers is playing with the strike rate of more that 200, it seems that SA has decided to finish the game asap. India needs couple of quick wickets to get back into the contest orelse South Africa will take away the match from them.
bithasher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 03:47:04 PM

South Africa 30+ in 3 overs , i guess they will be over 100 in 10 overs , and today we gonna have a contrast match , de Villiers  seems quite aggressive as he is hitting the balls hard.

What the hell like South Africa playing at the moment 50 came in 4.2 overs, i have my bet on it before start this match @2.06 and just come back and see some people got it at more higher odds, i hope my bet will win today. Grin
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 04:12:21 PM

India got a big wicket of de Villiers very dangerous player but  there is still chance for South Africa to chase this target i think they have ability to do this with positive approach on this game.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 04:48:24 PM

I pick South Africa @4.33 odds to cover my bet on India and it looking it was right decision to put money South Africa Duminy is on fire and what a entertaining match and now i am in safe mode for this match.
Ceizer54

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 05:03:34 PM

Dhoni should shame on himself. .what he has done in 15th over,that is the main reason for loss of india..
India was winning the match easily but i don't know why dhoni gave the 15th over to a spinner and that too to Akhar Patel...Dumini beated him badly and hit three 6's in a row and the complete match turn in favour of RSA..pretty upset today lost the bet on india Sad
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 05:10:39 PM

Massive victory by South Africa won 7 wickets as expected and i got huge profit from this match, i already said home ground is not important South Africa is in great touch and can chase very big target and this made my day, congrats to all who batted on South Africa today.
everaja

Activity: 490

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 05:40:50 PM

JP Duminy played a epic Batting Line Today , he was consistent and was patient in his hits , i guess Dhoni should had given ashwin the last over as the last over is much crucial.
Anyways a big Clap For South African Team !!

Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 05:44:31 PM

JP Duminy played a epic Batting Line Today , he was consistent and was patient in his hits , i guess Dhoni should had given ashwin the last over as the last over is much crucial.

But that South Africa already won the game from my point of view and no more left for India at this stage, i got South Africa @3.76 after 3 wickets because i was strong believe in that team and i know it has more strong and talented than Indian team, i am happy to get amazing profit by betting on it Kiss Kiss
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 05:55:45 PM

Dhoni should shame on himself. .what he has done in 15th over,that is the main reason for loss of india..
India was winning the match easily but i don't know why dhoni gave the 15th over to a spinner and that too to Akhar Patel...Dumini beated him badly and hit three 6's in a row and the complete match turn in favour of RSA..pretty upset today lost the bet on india Sad

Yup that was the turning point of the game, before that over South Africans were in an ok position but it would have been little tough for them if Axar Patel hasn't bowled that god awful spell, he kept on bowling short and it was too easy for Dumini to keep smacking him for Six, another turning point was when Dumini was given NOT OUT in the next over when it was pretty clear that he was LBW as the bowl would have gone to hit the stumps, so a little unlucky there but good match overall.

A Bowler is only allowed to bowl 4 overs in T20 Match and Dhoni used his last over after they changed the bowl, so he couldn't give him the last over, even if he wanted to. I think Mohit Sharma and the other new pacer bowled terribly, and the reason for that was both of them were pitching it short in hopes that it would go up for a catch and that didn't happen and their selfishness caused India the match.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 06:51:03 PM

This was a fantastic chase done by S.Africa actually both of the teams were equal and it was very hard to predict.Anyway one team was to win and I would say Indian team gave good performance all what was possible but the credit goes to S.Africa which took victory away from Indian team.
fantoos

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 07:14:24 PM

I lost my bet as I was so sure that India will win this match by huge margin.I didn't change my mind till the end and when I decided to make arbitrage then was too late to cover.I would only say India was really unlucky today to win the match which had so many scores to save it easily.

aakashsangwan

Activity: 994

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 07:42:06 PM

I lost my bet as I was so sure that India will win this match by huge margin.I didn't change my mind till the end and when I decided to make arbitrage then was too late to cover.I would only say India was really unlucky today to win the match which had so many scores to save it easily.

I really dont agree what you told in above in highlighted sentence. it was clear that all of them have judged that india will win due to home ground and spinner advantage. but all of them forget that most of the SA Players have played t20 in IPL and know about the Indian ground todays ground was small and 200+ runs chasing was not difficult.

Congrats to SA for winning the first t20.

bithasher

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 08:42:52 PM

I really dont agree what you told in above in highlighted sentence. it was clear that all of them have judged that india will win due to home ground and spinner advantage. but all of them forget that most of the SA Players have played t20 in IPL and know about the Indian ground todays ground was small and 200+ runs chasing was not difficult.

Congrats to SA for winning the first t20.

I also would like to say that South Africa proved that it best team and has quality to play under pressure while chasing 200 runs in 20 overs and that was the reason i placed my money it before start the match and stay calm until i won my bet on it. Grin
victoryboy

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 09:08:35 PM

Those who were taking South Africa very easy in first T-20 match didn't realize this game is totally different than every other format.India played really very well but only one team had to win.This was a match which was hard to predict till the last over as anything could happen.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 09:24:21 PM

Wickets like these are graveyard of Bowlers no help and batsmen enjoying all the way I cannot say its entrainment this still need some changes for fair and good enjoyment
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 01:33:12 AM

Wickets like these are graveyard of Bowlers no help and batsmen enjoying all the way I cannot say its entrainment this still need some changes for fair and good enjoyment

I think it was one of the good match to match. Both teams together scored around 400 runs in just 40 overs it should be one of the best entertainment game who ever just watching but gamblers may not like it because most of them were thinking India will win.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 01:45:36 AM

No these are the best wickets for T20 matches. You should enjoy players hitting all over the ground.
zencomp

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★ Nakedbitcoins.com ★

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 03:29:28 AM

No these are the best wickets for T20 matches. You should enjoy players hitting all over the ground.

you are right , yesterday match played at a small ground where 200+ runs are average and that is also chaseble , the best thing is South African players batted well and the upper order performed well. they played well with both bat and bowl, bowling is also good as they restricted india under 200.

bitbaby

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2015, 03:59:14 AM

I think it was one of the good match to match. Both teams together scored around 400 runs in just 40 overs it should be one of the best entertainment game who ever just watching but gamblers may not like it because most of them were thinking India will win.

I wasn't and I put my money on South Africans and was glad to see them winning the Toss and deciding to field first and I knew then and there that they would win it, the Pitch had Dew factor which meant as the game progresses it will become harder and harder for bowlers to grip the ball and achieve any sort of traction from the Pitch to spin the ball which is why the team batting second always had an advantage.

I will give full credits to them, the Indians didn't perform bad but they could have gone to score 220+ but that's when SA tighten their bowling attack and restricted them to 199 and then batted beautifully. To me SA team looks more solid in both the departments (Bowling+Batting) whereas Indian team has a good batting attack but only 1/2 of their bowlers can perform under pressure.

MinerHQ
Legendary

Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 05:27:46 AM

Today we have second one day match between Zimbabwe v Pakistan. We shouldn't miss to bet on this match because surely pakistan will win this match.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 1105 »
  Print  

Jump to: