Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:02:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 [541] 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587845 times)
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 01:16:11 AM

Great win for India against NZ. Winning in another country matters more as they usually win only in India and struggle abroad. After the IPL, the players are in form and today Kohli came back into form with his 52 runs. Now waiting for the upcoming matches.

Too bad that the Indian players didn't get to bat fully, as rain intervened midway. Still they will be happy that the managed to win via the Duckworth Lewis method. Kohli seems to be in fine touch and Dhawan was looking good to, until he got out.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:40:51 AM

Great win for India against NZ. Winning in another country matters more as they usually win only in India and struggle abroad. After the IPL, the players are in form and today Kohli came back into form with his 52 runs. Now waiting for the upcoming matches.

Too bad that the Indian players didn't get to bat fully, as rain intervened midway. Still they will be happy that the managed to win via the Duckworth Lewis method. Kohli seems to be in fine touch and Dhawan was looking good to, until he got out.

But the win will give a more confidence level to go to these big tournaments. It was a good bowling performance from Indian bowlers and batting was mixed, but overall it was a good performance from the Indian team.

Today got a third one-day match between England and South Africa. England has own the first two matches in this series already and looks like SA is not doing good in this series. And England may win this match as well.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 03:29:56 AM

Dhoni too was fab but I was surprised by Virat's performance as he was playing really badly in the IPL and looked out of form. Now he's back and glad he is.
I want India to win obviously as I am an Indian but I feel Aus has a better chance of winning while India has won it last time. Tough to choose but I'll go with India as this time they have a better team and the IPL experience would go in their favor as well.
It is always good to see team India having a good performance but check out England too as they have one the best teams in world cricket and it will be hard to defeat them,with IPL drama over i think players are not getting proper rest,which could burn them.

England is an excellent team, but they always failed in some crucial games to win trophies. Since this series is happening in England, so they have a better chance to win this time champions trophy. Also, they are going quite good against SA in current series. But also can't ignore the other two best teams like Australia and India. These two teams any time can give a surprise to any home teams to win. Any wild guess on who is going win this time champions trophy?
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 04:54:56 AM

Dhoni too was fab but I was surprised by Virat's performance as he was playing really badly in the IPL and looked out of form. Now he's back and glad he is.
I want India to win obviously as I am an Indian but I feel Aus has a better chance of winning while India has won it last time. Tough to choose but I'll go with India as this time they have a better team and the IPL experience would go in their favor as well.
It is always good to see team India having a good performance but check out England too as they have one the best teams in world cricket and it will be hard to defeat them,with IPL drama over i think players are not getting proper rest,which could burn them.

England is an excellent team, but they always failed in some crucial games to win trophies. Since this series is happening in England, so they have a better chance to win this time champions trophy. Also, they are going quite good against SA in current series. But also can't ignore the other two best teams like Australia and India. These two teams any time can give a surprise to any home teams to win. Any wild guess on who is going win this time champions trophy?
Kohli's aggressive approach has worked very well in tests for India but it won't be the same in T20 and especially ODIs. He has to keep calm and play carefully to win the tournament . I am gonna pick India to win the trophy @ 4.5 .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
teddybear

Activity: 306
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 05:18:52 AM

Guys, Aussies vs Pak. Predictions ?
I use 1xbit to bet and I think 1.4 on the Aussies is totally worth it. Even though pak chased down 342 I don't think they stand a chance against Aus.

teddybear

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 05:21:06 AM

Yes surely England. Might be a good deal to add England against Bangladesh with Australia to win against pak.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:54:45 AM

I use 1xbit to bet and I think 1.4 on the Aussies is totally worth it. Even though pak chased down 342 I don't think they stand a chance against Aus.

I would wait for toss and then go for over 470 runs if the market is available . 1.4 odds is not really good in cricket because anything can happen but the last 3 matches is won by Aussies .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 07:55:38 AM

Kohli's aggressive approach has worked very well in tests for India but it won't be the same in T20 and especially ODIs. He has to keep calm and play carefully to win the tournament . I am gonna pick India to win the trophy @ 4.5 .

Kohli is not a matured player for captain position but someone has won few matches after he becomes a captain so continuing with it. Dhoni was the best captain for India so far but Kohli needs to improve a lot in attitude wise. To win a tournament all players need to perform not just only one or two players.

In this trophy, Australia got a chance to win but England and India will give a good fight.
wearepoor

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 07:58:08 AM

Agreed with you, Australia has upper hand if you compare with the current Pakistani team. Pakistani team is less experienced than Australia and Australia knows how to play in big tournaments, they can handle the pressure of big matches. All the best for your bet buddy Smiley
wearepoor

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 08:06:36 AM

This will boost confidence for Indians and happy to see Dhoni hitting sixes  Kiss . Kohli back in form is a bad news to all other teams Smiley Anyways who do you think will win this champions trophy?
India ?
SA?
Aussies?
Others?

I think India, England and Australia are more balanced teams than rest of the teams and their players are also in form. If i have to choose one team, then I will go with India as they have good lineup - likes of Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhavan and Kohli in top order, Yuvraj Singh, Jadhav and Karthik in Middle Order and Dhoni as a finisher, Hardik Pandya and Jadeja can also swing the bat if required. India also have one of the best bowling attack.. Umesh Yadav, Bhuvneshwar, Bumrah, Shami, Ashwin and Jadeja.
Looking forward to Ind vs Pak on 4th June Smiley
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 08:28:21 AM

That's the problem, before any big tournament India is always prove as a favorite team. Recently they have been playing very well cricket, their team should be considered as a balanced side. But I think in the English condition they are not totally favorite. They must face huge challenge while they will play..
For me,  England or Australia will win the champion trophy. 
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 09:23:08 AM

That's the problem, before any big tournament India is always prove as a favorite team. Recently they have been playing very well cricket, their team should be considered as a balanced side. But I think in the English condition they are not totally favorite. They must face huge challenge while they will play..
For me,  England or Australia will win the champion trophy. 
England progress in most of the tournament to the final stage in an unnoticed manner and in the final situation of semis or final it loses. Australia always have a strength to overcome any team and reach final of the tournament. This time I hope one among the Asian team grabs the trophy and hope the team seems to be Pakistan.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 10:05:27 AM

PAk and Aus match delayed due to rain but I am sure that Australia will win the match. They have Steve, Warner and Finch who are all in form and they have already won the CL twice earlier. Hope to see a great game from them again.

On the other hand, SA and ENG have already started playing and England lost their first wicket. Roy out.

anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 12:08:13 PM

PAk and Aus match delayed due to rain but I am sure that Australia will win the match. They have Steve, Warner and Finch who are all in form and they have already won the CL twice earlier. Hope to see a great game from them again.

On the other hand, SA and ENG have already started playing and England lost their first wicket. Roy out.

SA have made a really good start, England has collapsed for 124/7 at their home series.Bowling has been superb from the seamers and they have grabbed all the 7 wickets.Rabada getting 4 and Parnell getting 3 wickets each.Should be an easy win for South Africa.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 02:16:36 PM

SA have made a really good start, England has collapsed for 124/7 at their home series.Bowling has been superb from the seamers and they have grabbed all the 7 wickets.Rabada getting 4 and Parnell getting 3 wickets each.Should be an easy win for South Africa.

Yeah, England just managed to make 153 runs for 10 wickets and SA was successful in taking wickets at quick successions. England's batsmen had the favor of playing in their own ground but still lost and Root, Morgan, Buttler all couldn't even make runs in today's match. A very bad performance while SA bowlers were fab, especially Rabada who almost ended their game for just 20 runs.

pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:39:55 PM

England recovered a little bit to score 153. After being 20/6, England would be happy with this score. Of course, this won't challenge South Africa.
The first wicket partnership of 95 for South Africa more or less seals this match.

ActiveP

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:53:52 PM

Time and weather closing in on what's left of the county programme, only Kent really looking like reaching a result, and with rain around even they will be sweating over these last two wickets.

Meanwhile England all out for 153 - great debut for TRJ in an England shirt, one of only three English players in double figures - as for YJB, just superb - must be the best drinks waiter England have ever had.

Shaking my head, gutless performance.
teddybear

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 04:07:19 PM

Aussies got the strongest team I think. Ofc England have the home advantage. And India has the momentum. SA has the capability. Whoa can't wait to see who conquers the throne..
teddybear

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 04:09:56 PM

England recovered a little bit to score 153. After being 20/6, England would be happy with this score. Of course, this won't challenge South Africa.
The first wicket partnership of 95 for South Africa more or less seals this match.

Would love to see England vs Kohli 😁
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:34:56 PM

Aussies got the strongest team I think. Ofc England have the home advantage. And India has the momentum. SA has the capability. Whoa can't wait to see who conquers the throne..
Yes, the competition is good this time and I feel India's momentum will be useful for them to conquer this trophy.
South Africa won the warm up match against England but as history shown us they're not capable of handling tension in the big leagues.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 ... 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 [541] 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: