Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:33:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 [499] 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587727 times)
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 04:32:00 PM

KingsXI are bowling quite well. They are not even giving any space to Pune so that they can make runs and by taking Pawan's wicket, the pressure seems to be building on Smith. Smith is struggling to hit runs and Rahane almost lost his wicket by hitting in the air. I wish Pune wins but anything below 150-160 would make KingsXI the winner as they have a great batting lineup.
They did score 160+ but wasn't enough as Maxwell and Miller played amazingly well and got the victory for KingsXI . I was wishing pune to win too and was expecting Dhoni to play well atleast today .
On the other hand , looks like RCB are loosing again.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
soyab0007

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 05:17:22 PM

Remember when Kings XI Punjab had that dream run in 2014? Well, Maxwell teed off then and he's teeing off now!
soyab0007

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 05:18:31 PM

Not enough for RCB. Not at all. But DD not the strongest batting line-up either. Need a good start
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 05:51:10 PM

KingsXI are bowling quite well. They are not even giving any space to Pune so that they can make runs and by taking Pawan's wicket, the pressure seems to be building on Smith. Smith is struggling to hit runs and Rahane almost lost his wicket by hitting in the air. I wish Pune wins but anything below 150-160 would make KingsXI the winner as they have a great batting lineup.
They did score 160+ but wasn't enough as Maxwell and Miller played amazingly well and got the victory for KingsXI . I was wishing pune to win too and was expecting Dhoni to play well atleast today .

Dhoni and Smith, both got out but still the score was good enough but still they couldn't manage to defend the runs. When Kings got 84/4, I had little hope but they played really well to get the remaining runs without losing any more wicket.

On the other hand, RCB may again lose the second match. he score is too less and even though DD have lost 6 wickets, they need 33 runs from 23 balls.

BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 06:13:00 PM

Dhoni and Smith, both got out but still the score was good enough but still they couldn't manage to defend the runs. When Kings got 84/4, I had little hope but they played really well to get the remaining runs without losing any more wicket.

On the other hand, RCB may again lose the second match. he score is too less and even though DD have lost 6 wickets, they need 33 runs from 23 balls.
DD was hot favorite for this match but they through this very easily after giving very quick Pant was last hope but he fail to produce good result for DD RCB now going to enjoy first victory of this season as with very less score this could be very good for them
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 06:56:55 PM

^After Pant was out, even I lost hope. They needed 19 runs and losing a wicket on top of all the pressure only needed a miracle then. It's due to terrific bowling by Mishra who only gave 2 runs in the 19th over. That help them build pressure on DD and they finally gave up.

iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:30:13 PM

^After Pant was out, even I lost hope. They needed 19 runs and losing a wicket on top of all the pressure only needed a miracle then. It's due to terrific bowling by Mishra who only gave 2 runs in the 19th over. That help them build pressure on DD and they finally gave up.
If RCB was lost then i was going to be bankrupt..  Shocked
Even Pavan Negi did a wonderful bowling in the last over and taking two wickets with no extra runs.. I now feel that after when ABD and Kohli returns to the camp RCB gonna rule the IPL this time. Their bowlers need to be more disciplined, that's all they need.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 09:54:44 PM

Nobody is talking about Pak vs WI match? really what a game to watch! Those who bet on WI should be earn a healthy amount.Very close to the target.Amazing performance by Jason Mohammed.they deserve a win.

It's because the IPL is very popular in here lol I'm not much of a fan for the IPL or any competition like it. I prefer to watch international cricket every time. I agree it was a great match between the WI and Pakistan and I thought Pakistan made enough runs to will the match however the WI batted very well to win the game thanks to a great batting performance by J.Mohammed who also deserved the man of the match award.
Two most unpredictable teams in Cricket History done great work for themselves one achieve first time target of 300+ and second help them for achieving this target one is sure most of peoples enjoy this match we cannot say its bore match this was one of entertaining match hope this could happen again in next matches

Yeah both teams played well and was an entertaining match to watch. Anytime both teams score 300+ runs it's always entertaining and enjoyable to watch and when it is teams like WI and Pakistan it's even better to see them achieve 300+ runs in a ODI match because they have been struggling in this form of cricket for some time now so it was great to see them achieve this in this match.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 11:27:22 PM

Yeah both teams played well and was an entertaining match to watch. Anytime both teams score 300+ runs it's always entertaining and enjoyable to watch and when it is teams like WI and Pakistan it's even better to see them achieve 300+ runs in a ODI match because they have been struggling in this form of cricket for some time now so it was great to see them achieve this in this match.
Pakistan is an unpredictable team to wage a bet in cricket as their performance graph varies drastically with every match and in the recent performance against West Indies they bowled really bad even though they had a good bowling attack and were leaking runs,they do have the worst fielders in modern cricket as they will be spilling catches every match and the new breed of West Indies players are playing really well to entertain the crowd and hope it will continue.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 12:12:56 AM

Even Pavan Negi did a wonderful bowling in the last over and taking two wickets with no extra runs.. I now feel that after when ABD and Kohli returns to the camp RCB gonna rule the IPL this time. Their bowlers need to be more disciplined, that's all they need.

You should know that your betting amount shouldn't exceed that the amount which you can afford to lose. Because even though sports need skills to guess but end results are still depending on luck. So try not to do the same mistake again. Yesterday even though RCB didn't score many runs still they manage to win the game.

panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 02:46:54 AM

Hedge your bets. RCB is a very strong team compared to Delhi Daredevils, but they can lose. Moreover, how much money are you going to make betting on RCB? They are anyway favourites.
This was a close game, but RCB bowlers managed to win it for them.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 07:45:17 AM

Hedge your bets. RCB is a very strong team compared to Delhi Daredevils, but they can lose. Moreover, how much money are you going to make betting on RCB? They are anyway favourites.
This was a close game, but RCB bowlers managed to win it for them.

It is always recommened to not go for all in and in sports betting you will get position to hedge and make both side profit book that is the profit of Cricket betting that most of time you will surely get chances to hedge your position and make your book both side profit. As nothing can be said that when which team will win.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 11:32:17 AM

Will MS Dhoni last this Ipl with pune, as I woke up twitter was buzzing with the comments of pune owners, I feel there should be a bet on this two. As it's night here will wake up right in time for Mumbai Indian match and I feel they shall be in a rude shock the way Kolkata have started it, I feel it's very difficult for a easy Victor for Mumbai Indians. What do you all suggest go all in for Kolkata or play during the match. Let me know I am planning to start on Kolkata.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 12:18:54 PM

Will MS Dhoni last this Ipl with pune, as I woke up twitter was buzzing with the comments of pune owners, I feel there should be a bet on this two. As it's night here will wake up right in time for Mumbai Indian match and I feel they shall be in a rude shock the way Kolkata have started it, I feel it's very difficult for a easy Victor for Mumbai Indians. What do you all suggest go all in for Kolkata or play during the match. Let me know I am planning to start on Kolkata.
CSK will return to IPL next year and Dhoni will move to it without any second thoughts , that's why people are telling Dhoni is leaving Pune and he wont end his IPL career this year NO .

MI v KKR is a very difficult pick , I will go for MI though as they lost the first match and will come back stronger.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 12:39:14 PM

CSK will return to IPL next year and Dhoni will move to it without any second thoughts , that's why people are telling Dhoni is leaving Pune and he wont end his IPL career this year NO .
MI v KKR is a very difficult pick , I will go for MI though as they lost the first match and will come back stronger.
Why are they banned in the first place and why are they shuffling the team every year,they have to set a transfer rule like the premier football leagues around the world rather than having an auction every year which is really not that good if you are really looking to take the team seriously and India being a cricket crazed nation they are not bothering these things i guess,but BCCI have to start thinking about that.
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 01:15:06 PM

GL is about to lose their second match. Sunrises are already half way through and soon they'll achieve their target. Again they bowled brilliantly. Rishad and Kumar did not give the GL's batsmen any room to make runs and Raina too failed to perform for his team.

Marma Kalari

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 01:41:23 PM

GL is about to lose their second match. Sunrises are already half way through and soon they'll achieve their target. Again they bowled brilliantly. Rishad and Kumar did not give the GL's batsmen any room to make runs and Raina too failed to perform for his team.
Sunrisers Hyderabad have a really good team ,even Bangalore have a good team on papers with Kohli and Devilliers in their team but they are out injured and if they could return they will be the strongest team in the entire IPL with a huge line of batting stars which could rival any team in the world,looking at the few matches Sunrisers Hyderabad is a good team with good bowlers and good openers who could change the match.

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 04:35:58 PM

Sunrisers Hyderabad have a really good team ,even Bangalore have a good team on papers with Kohli and Devilliers in their team but they are out injured and if they could return they will be the strongest team in the entire IPL with a huge line of batting stars which could rival any team in the world,looking at the few matches Sunrisers Hyderabad is a good team with good bowlers and good openers who could change the match.

I think Kohli will return from next match and ABD will also rejoin soon, but their bowling is not that good.
Sunrisers won both their matches now and hopefully continue the steak. I want Mumbai Indians to win today as KKR is the hot favorite, I want to win my bet today..
Hopefully..

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
imbest

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 05:54:12 PM

Great fighting total for pakistan after 50 overs.Babar Azam played really an important career-best performace for Pakistan and they managed to score a decent total of 282 runs. Babar Azam 125 not out!
Now its time for bowlers to do their jobs.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 06:01:56 PM

It's fine as zaheer khan said this is just starting playoffs so they should lose hope as by now mostly all teams have chance to qualify and it is hard to predict who will make it till the end. Maybe dd could have won if those dots ball didn't occur in 19th over and Rishabh Pant played only 7 balls between over 16-19 so that was also bad.
Pages: « 1 ... 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 [499] 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: