Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:03:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 [492] 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587727 times)
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 06:16:13 PM

Virat Kohli did not perform that well in this series and so his absence did not make any huge difference but India played really well to win the match and the addition of the third spinner by Rahane was a crucial change and that helped India to tame the Australians and made the win possible with the all round performance of Jadeja.

Rahane really proved that he too can be a good captain. I'm happy that the board and testing other players too to see how good they can be as a captain and even earlier Raina helped the team to win in test matches when Dhoni couldn't be present. Virat is good as well but it seems now that he too plays under pressure due to the stress but this time he couldn't perform due to this health issues. He did perform well in the England series.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 09:48:01 PM

That was a great test match series between India and Australia and congrats to India on winning the series 2-1. I am proud of the way Australia played in this series as many people gave Australia no hope at all at the start of the series, some even saying that India would win 4-0 but Australia proved them all wrong as they fought hard in the whole series except for the 2 innings in the final test which let them down and in the end lost them the series.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 10:41:52 PM

South Africa vs New Zealand, 3rd test match. SA in deep trouble they still trail by 95 runs 5 wickets in hand. They lost first 5 wickets just for 80 runs. NZ have a chance to win this game.
The match between New Zealand and South Africa is interesting as yesterday the South African's had a bad night and they lost five wickets and they still trail by 95 runs and if they are able to bat for a couple of hours they could still draw the match as du Plessis and de Kock are still in the crease and the weather is playing a good part in this match as once again the match is delayed due to rain in the fifth day.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 11:19:24 PM

That was a great test match series between India and Australia and congrats to India on winning the series 2-1. I am proud of the way Australia played in this series as many people gave Australia no hope at all at the start of the series, some even saying that India would win 4-0 but Australia proved them all wrong as they fought hard in the whole series except for the 2 innings in the final test which let them down and in the end lost them the series.
It is true that the Australians showed why they are still the most competitive team in the world,they out performed India in the first test and gave India a good battle in every match and even i though India could win the series before the start of the tournament because India were dominating every team in the past season who visited and i never had second thoughts regarding that but this Australian team surprised everyone.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 11:51:08 PM

The Indian season has come to an end with the conclusion of the test series and India had a pretty good run this time and hope to continue this performance in the future and now it is time for IPL fever from April 5th onwards ,with changes in team and number of teams participating i have to start learning about new team and team members which is really confusing as they are shuffling players every season.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 02:17:05 AM

South Africa vs New Zealand, 3rd test match. SA in deep trouble they still trail by 95 runs 5 wickets in hand. They lost first 5 wickets just for 80 runs. NZ have a chance to win this game.
The match between New Zealand and South Africa is interesting as yesterday the South African's had a bad night and they lost five wickets and they still trail by 95 runs and if they are able to bat for a couple of hours they could still draw the match as du Plessis and de Kock are still in the crease and the weather is playing a good part in this match as once again the match is delayed due to rain in the fifth day.

Rain helped save South Africa. The entire fifth day's play was washed out. It was possible for New Zealand to push for victory on the fifth day, given that SA were in a precarious position after losing 5 wickets. Unfortunately for New Zealand, rain prevailed.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 07:25:54 AM

Rain helped save South Africa. The entire fifth day's play was washed out. It was possible for New Zealand to push for victory on the fifth day, given that SA were in a precarious position after losing 5 wickets. Unfortunately for New Zealand, rain prevailed.

Yes, SA needs to thank rain. If not raining then mostly they would have lost the match. But now SA is still leading the series with 2-0. But in this match, NZ has done excellent in all departments like batting, bowling and fielding but luck supported SA. SA second innings batting was very bad, none of the top five batsman score more than 15 runs.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 07:39:07 AM

The Indian season has come to an end with the conclusion of the test series and India had a pretty good run this time and hope to continue this performance in the future and now it is time for IPL fever from April 5th onwards ,with changes in team and number of teams participating i have to start learning about new team and team members which is really confusing as they are shuffling players every season.

Yes. Eagerly awaiting for IPL madness.
I would like to ask everyone here for their favorite pick this time.
Mine is RCB as am a fan of Virat, ABD and Gayle. I feel the absence of Virat will hurt RCB in starting matches..

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 09:17:46 AM

Yes, SA needs to thank rain. If not raining then mostly they would have lost the match. But now SA is still leading the series with 2-0. But in this match, NZ has done excellent in all departments like batting, bowling and fielding but luck supported SA. SA second innings batting was very bad, none of the top five batsman score more than 15 runs.

What you are telling is right in some extent but you are forgetting that anything is possible in cricket, what if the current pair perform well and following them others also do good then the result would have been same. But now that rain had played the spoiled game so we can say the NZ are unlucky as they are not able to show their performance on last day to win the match.
soyab0007

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 01:30:38 PM

Whats was draw ODDS, after SA 5 wickets fall on 2nd inns?
D05GTO

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 01:48:25 PM

Mine is RCB as am a fan of Virat, ABD and Gayle. I feel the absence of Virat will hurt RCB in starting matches..

RCB involves some huge names but the fact is they haven't won IPL yet and that is really disappointing so now Kohli would be looking forward to grab this title for the first time in this season and RCB will surely qualify for the play offs.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 03:32:33 PM

RCB involves some huge names but the fact is they haven't won IPL yet and that is really disappointing so now Kohli would be looking forward to grab this title for the first time in this season and RCB will surely qualify for the play offs.

RCB reached playoffs many times, but they did not win the cup, This time I also have hopes on RCB, they got a very strong team, and yes Kholi absence will effect RCB in beginning matches. Apart from this the other teams also good. IPL become more popular than world cup in cricket tournaments. Let's see who will win this time IPL cup.
bep42

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 03:53:16 PM

Waiting to see that match obviously it's a concern that the absence of Virat in the beginning. RCB always a strong opponent against any team. Have ability to beat anyone. But yet, unfortunately, still they haven't got winning title. They could prove them-self by winning this session title.

Yeah this time it can be their title as they have really good players in the list and watching IPL is always fun and a great opportunity for the gamblers to make money for 45 days and if you have good strategy then you can surely make some money from it.
soyab0007

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 04:51:39 PM

RCB reach final 3 or 4 times.. but disappointed every time
CryptoCurrencyInc.com

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 04:56:35 PM

Even this time they will not win as they get over ambitious and over confident every time and the history will be repeated this time too so I don't think they will even make to the finals this time but lets cricket is unpredictable game and only time will show us reality.

╓▄▌██P                   
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                     
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                               ▄▌███▀▀+          ▄█▀   ▐█                       
                        ,▄▌███▀▀¬              ▓█▀     █▄                       
                  ,▄▌███▀▀                  ,██▀      █▌                       
               '█████▌▄▄,                 ╓██╩       ██                         
                  ▀██▌▐▀▀▀█████▌▌▄▄╓    ▄██¬        ▄█                         
                     ▀██▄        ╚▀▀▀████          ▐█═                         
                        ▀██▄        ▓█▀██          █▀                           
                           ▀██▄  ,██▀   █µ        ██                           
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                             
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                        º▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   ▀█    █▌                               
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                 
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 06:08:38 PM

RCB never had a proper game plan. Earlier with Willers, he used to make weird changes in the team and once he used Virat as a bowler for the final over where he gave 36+ runs in 1 over. Virat was good but the entire team depends mainly on Gayle and this has been the same since the last 3-4 seasons. When Gayle performs, the team wins easily but when he gets out, the entire team crumbles down. With the owner changing, things have become worse.

Ducky1

Activity: 966

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 06:39:17 PM

RCB never had a proper game plan. Earlier with Willers, he used to make weird changes in the team and once he used Virat as a bowler for the final over where he gave 36+ runs in 1 over. Virat was good but the entire team depends mainly on Gayle and this has been the same since the last 3-4 seasons. When Gayle performs, the team wins easily but when he gets out, the entire team crumbles down. With the owner changing, things have become worse.

Yeah they are over dependent on Gayle and he is out of form since many months so lets see how he performs in IPL and Virat will miss the beginning matches due to injury so it will add more pressure on Gayle and AB and apart from that I don't think there are any match winning players.

.█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
.CARTESI.📱.LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS.
                               .█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 02:08:47 AM

Today got a second T20 match between West Indies and Pakistan. The first match Pakistan won by six wickets with full confidence. Nowadays WI is not doing so good in all departments. They got a superb T20 specialist but still not able play together and win the matches. It looks like this game also they may lose.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 02:25:57 AM

Doesn't really matter who the owner is in IPL as they only take care of financial matters and nothing else . RCB is a great team with high class batsmen but they don't have quality bowling and hence they can't win majority of the times . The top order fails almost all the time in crucial matches .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 03:18:26 AM

Today got a second T20 match between West Indies and Pakistan. The first match Pakistan won by six wickets with full confidence. Nowadays WI is not doing so good in all departments. They got a superb T20 specialist but still not able play together and win the matches. It looks like this game also they may lose.

WI team got some internal issues for a long time so they are not able to concentrate and play up to their potential otherwise, it 's hard to beat them in T20 matches mainly. Also, Pakistan team performance is not very consistent, so in this match, anything can happen, so it is not so good to go with Pakistan now instead of wait for the live match to start.
Pages: « 1 ... 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 [492] 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: