Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:07:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 [495] 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587727 times)
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 09:32:29 PM

This match was replay of yesterday's match same good start and later order collapse and fail to produce good runs for bowlers Pakistan is not good in chase but they was good some good partnerships help them to secure this series now hope in ODI's we have some more good and entertaining cricket from these teams but most of members now talk about IPL which is also going to start in next 2 days
It was a replay and the entire T20 series was a low scoring affair as both team failed to score big runs and seen some brilliant individual performances and with Pakistan wrapping up the T20 series it will be a good challenge for the West Indies in the ODI's and i am sure there will be plenty of betting hours waiting and more money to make as IPL starts in a couple of days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 12:13:13 AM

Pakistan bowled fantastically, yup after losing the first wicket West Indies started well, but after losing a 2nd wicket, they lose control on the game. WI made just 124 runs in 20 overs with the loss of 8 wickets. Except captain, no one scored double digit in middle order. The target is very less I think Pakistan will win this game easily. And this is the last match I think Pakistan will win this series by 3 - 1.
Yes it looks like Pakistan are going to win the series and the match 3-1 and it is one of the best performance by the team and they need 42 runs from 42 balls with 9 wickets to spare and it is going to be an easy finish to the match ,they have bowled really well in the entire series and the bowlers are the reason they won the series.
This match was replay of yesterday's match same good start and later order collapse and fail to produce good runs for bowlers Pakistan is not good in chase but they was good some good partnerships help them to secure this series now hope in ODI's we have some more good and entertaining cricket from these teams but most of members now talk about IPL which is also going to start in next 2 days

Pakistan may not be good at chasing, but 127 was hardly going to challenge them. Once they had that brilliant bowling performance and West Indies put up a below par score, the match was as good as over.
phaddie

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 12:24:50 AM

It was a replay and the entire T20 series was a low scoring affair as both team failed to score big runs and seen some brilliant individual performances and with Pakistan wrapping up the T20 series it will be a good challenge for the West Indies in the ODI's and i am sure there will be plenty of betting hours waiting and more money to make as IPL starts in a couple of days.

Pakistan grabbed the series and now everyone is waiting for IPL to take off as for gamblers that is the month to make huge money and even I have collected some bitcoins so that I can gamble in IPL and make some good money from each and every game.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 01:48:02 AM

Pakistan grabbed the series and now everyone is waiting for IPL to take off as for gamblers that is the month to make huge money and even I have collected some bitcoins so that I can gamble in IPL and make some good money from each and every game.

IPL matches are not so easy to guess the results because most of the teams got a good mix of players and don't know when they will click to play. According to me, IPL is most difficult to guess the results compared to international matches. It is good if you can go with smaller bets for each match so that you will not lose more money if you're guessing go wrong and good luck to you...
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 03:22:18 AM

IPL matches are not so easy to guess the results because most of the teams got a good mix of players and don't know when they will click to play. According to me, IPL is most difficult to guess the results compared to international matches. It is good if you can go with smaller bets for each match so that you will not lose more money if you're guessing go wrong and good luck to you...
i'm still studying those games and those free tips here and i seen that your assessment was correct the stability of teams with this type of games is really hard to predict players can show big from the previous game and stay cold in the next one, better to keep analyzing the advantage before placing decent bet as of now.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 05:02:11 AM

I agree with you on this as it is very hard to pick a winner when most of the teams are so evenly matched against each other and that is one of the reasons why I tend to not bet on IPL matches. I think that is a smart suggestion to just bet small on the matches as it is very difficult to pick winners in the league. Same as the Big Bash in Australia, I don't bet that often in that series as well.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Format.C^

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 05:18:23 AM

I agree with you on this as it is very hard to pick a winner when most of the teams are so evenly matched against each other and that is one of the reasons why I tend to not bet on IPL matches. I think that is a smart suggestion to just bet small on the matches as it is very difficult to pick winners in the league. Same as the Big Bash in Australia, I don't bet that often in that series as well.

Yes bets are not too high in IPL matches so there is not much opportunity of making good profits with small bets and if you bet with higher amount and if result goes against you then you will loose a big sum of money in a single match and that makes betting on IPL very risky.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 06:19:08 AM

Yes bets are not too high in IPL matches so there is not much opportunity of making good profits with small bets and if you bet with higher amount and if result goes against you then you will loose a big sum of money in a single match and that makes betting on IPL very risky.

Betting in any sports is risky particularly if you plan to bet big amount in a single match. As other said already it is always a nice thing to do is go with a smaller bet and enjoy the game. If you aim for more profits short time then you can also lose more money quickly.

Tomorrow first T20 match between Sri Lanka and Bangladesh. I think that this match SL will win. What you guys think?
loges

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 07:08:17 AM

Betting in any sports is risky particularly if you plan to bet big amount in a single match. As other said already it is always a nice thing to do is go with a smaller bet and enjoy the game. If you aim for more profits short time then you can also lose more money quickly.

Tomorrow first T20 match between Sri Lanka and Bangladesh. I think that this match SL will win. What you guys think?

SL is favorite team in tomorrow's match as they will get advantage of home pitch and home crowd but don't forget that Bangladesh have an potential to create a major upset and that they have done many times in the past with the biggest teams so it will be interesting to watch this match.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 07:17:21 AM

If we want to make money, we must invest some money. Otherwise, it is not possible. Like that you want to make a big profit you must ready to lose some money.

Ban vs. SL, very difficult to guess who will win this match, because in both Test and ODI series ended with Draw 1-1. in T20 also the same result may repeat. I will go with live betting.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:14:18 AM

If we want to make money, we must invest some money. Otherwise, it is not possible. Like that you want to make a big profit you must ready to lose some money.

Ban vs. SL, very difficult to guess who will win this match, because in both Test and ODI series ended with Draw 1-1. in T20 also the same result may repeat. I will go with live betting.
SL is quite expert at playing T20s and as far as  BAN is concerned their batting is clicking and few players are in really good form so guessing who will be the winner is quite difficult but i think SL will be the favorite in this match.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 09:33:56 AM

SL is quite expert at playing T20s and as far as  BAN is concerned their batting is clicking and few players are in really good form so guessing who will be the winner is quite difficult but i think SL will be the favorite in this match.
SL is strong team i accept but we can not underestimate the Bangladesh team when it comes limited over match. they are very strong in limited over match they can change the game at any point of time. And yes they have very good batting lineup. I think Both teams have capabality to win this game. fianlly the best team will win this match.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 08:49:30 AM

Today Sri Lanka vs Bangladesh 1st T20 match is going to start. According to weather report today they are expecting rain in between the match, and if rain does not disturb the game means we will get nice entertainment in this game.

Tomorrow IPL is going to start, first match RCB vs SRH, and my picks are RCB in this match, any guess?
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 09:41:14 AM

The long waited IPL Fever is gonna start in a weeks time making people full fledged involvement into online as well offline gambling worldwide. It seems to be the best T20 Series other than the world T20 though each country used to organise their own tournaments.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 10:01:27 AM

Sri Lanka vs Bangladesh will start in few hours. Waiting to see how Malinga and Shakib perform in this match as they are thebest bowlers from both sides. Rest Kulasekara and Tharanga are good in T20 matches compared to Bangladesh's batting lineup. Hope the weather doesn't harm today's match.

iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 10:18:04 AM

Sri Lanka vs Bangladesh will start in few hours. Waiting to see how Malinga and Shakib perform in this match as they are thebest bowlers from both sides. Rest Kulasekara and Tharanga are good in T20 matches compared to Bangladesh's batting lineup. Hope the weather doesn't harm today's match.

Worried about the weather but I feel the vibe is towards Sri Lanka. Malinga vs Shakib would be a great competition for everyone.
Malinga will be missed from the starting matches of Mumbai Indians as IPL going to start from tomorrow.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 10:21:59 AM

Worried about the weather but I feel the vibe is towards Sri Lanka. Malinga vs Shakib would be a great competition for everyone.
Malinga will be missed from the starting matches of Mumbai Indians as IPL going to start from tomorrow.

Yes, Malinga is going to miss the first matches, this year we have to find out whether which team is going to win the IPL champions.
This year it is going to be very tough job for all the teams because every team has good players and bowlers.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 10:33:37 AM

Yes, Malinga is going to miss the first matches, this year we have to find out whether which team is going to win the IPL champions.
This year it is going to be a very tough job for all the teams because every team has good players and bowlers.
I think RCB, PUNE and MUMBAI, any of one team is going to win this tournament. But many gamblers put hopes on RCB they got strong batting lineup. And they can chase any big target that much capacity they have. But in IPL we can not guess who will win and who will lose.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 12:00:27 PM

I think RCB, PUNE and MUMBAI, any of one team is going to win this tournament. But many gamblers put hopes on RCB they got strong batting lineup. And they can chase any big target that much capacity they have. But in IPL we can not guess who will win and who will lose.
With Chennai super kings gone ,i do think that RCB has the advantage to win the tournament as they have a very good team and the main reason is because Virat Kohli is the captain ,when Dhoni was in the helm of things for Chennai it was a really strong team and they have won many tournaments and with Virat being the Indian captain the focus will shift to him,majority of the players will be missing this IPL due to injury,hope it is a good one for the gamblers.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 12:52:45 PM

With Chennai super kings gone ,i do think that RCB has the advantage to win the tournament as they have a very good team and the main reason is because Virat Kohli is the captain ,when Dhoni was in the helm of things for Chennai it was a really strong team and they have won many tournaments and with Virat being the Indian captain the focus will shift to him,majority of the players will be missing this IPL due to injury,hope it is a good one for the gamblers.
Don't think like just because of Virat people like RCB, and they got ABD and Gayle world top class batsman are in the same team that is why RCB is a strong team in this season. And CSK team players splits into 2 teams Pune and Gujarat. So these two teams become little weak in this season. RCB reached a couple of finals, but they failed to raise this IPL cup. I think this time they chance  to rain IPL cup.
Pages: « 1 ... 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 [495] 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: