Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:30:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 [543] 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587844 times)
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:09:20 PM

India defeating Bangladesh by 240 runs was a total shock in a recent cricket history. India no doubt played really well, but don't know why but it felt Bangladesh played casually. But if both the teams played seriously and this is the result, I am hoping to see some great games from Indian Cricket Team Smiley
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:41:18 PM

India defeating Bangladesh by 240 runs was a total shock in a recent cricket history. India no doubt played really well, but don't know why but it felt Bangladesh played casually. But if both the teams played seriously and this is the result, I am hoping to see some great games from Indian Cricket Team Smiley

This are warmup games and no teams take it serious they just play as casually and just take it as practice game. Ya but one thing they can learn is the weak point of the opposite team and when the real tournament start they can utilize it. See all this warmup matches one thing is sure that most of the matches will be high scoring matches and even they are getting chased batting sensibly
epitome

Activity: 246

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:31:41 PM

The real tournament starts June 1st i and it is going to be an interesting one as England were the favorites in my mind but their performance against South Africa the other day made me think twice and now it is anyone's game and looking at the warm up matches you really cannot predict anything.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:53:16 AM

Anyone knows why west indies are not included in the champions trophy? They were also one time champions and the matches without them would not be much interesting.

Bangladesh has a better ranking in one day internationals of ICC than West Indies and it looks like they'll get all out for less than 100 today. Hope they'll not be over confident in the league matches.

Yes, since last one to two years Bangladesh is playing very good and due to internal issues, WI team is performing worst even though they got the best players in the team. WI players mostly busy in playing club games to earn more money than playing for WI.

Tomorrow will be first champion trophy match between England and Bangladesh. It looks like an easy win for England team based on last match Bangladesh performance.
firefop

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:16:25 AM

Anyone knows why west indies are not included in the champions trophy? They were also one time champions and the matches without them would not be much interesting.

WI is not a part of Champions Trophy because they stand on 9th position in ICC ODI rankings and the last date to qualify for Champions Trophy was 30th September 2015 but they fail to get on higher rank and Pakistan somehow managed to grab the last spot and if WI would have made it to the series then it was Pakistan who would be sitting outside and watching the game.

chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:35:23 PM

Tomorrow the 1st Champions Trophy match is going to start in group A b/w England vs Bangladesh. I think Eng will win this match. Ban lost yesterday very poorly against India. And their batting lineup is very poor. England just finished series against South Africa. They are in good form, so Tomorrow match England is going to win is my prediction. Any other guess in this match.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:58:12 PM

Tomorrow the 1st Champions Trophy match is going to start in group A b/w England vs Bangladesh. I think Eng will win this match. Ban lost yesterday very poorly against India. And their batting lineup is very poor. England just finished series against South Africa. They are in good form, so Tomorrow match England is going to win is my prediction. Any other guess in this match.

For the first match, England are overwhelming favourites. Bangladesh will find it tough to compete in foreign, seaming conditions. We saw how the Indian pace bowlers troubled Bangladesh. England will have the home advantage as well.

BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:44:25 PM

For the first match, England are overwhelming favourites. Bangladesh will find it tough to compete in foreign, seaming conditions. We saw how the Indian pace bowlers troubled Bangladesh. England will have the home advantage as well.
You are right now I am thinking Bangladesh is going down because they are very tough group and very hard for them to win one match which is not good for them after opening against England they have Australia and New Zealand all ready to bring them down on seaming wickets
moooonu

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:55:03 PM

Anyone have any prediction on india vs pakistan match? Someone in media interpreted the announcement of pakistan's cricket board that the match won't happen.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:57:35 PM

Anyone have any prediction on india vs pakistan match? Someone in media interpreted the announcement of pakistan's cricket board that the match won't happen.
Now no one can stop this match its going on its just rumor so don't be upset we all waiting for this match
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:37:46 PM

Now no one can stop this match its going on its just rumor so don't be upset we all waiting for this match
In ICC tournaments India always have the upper hand and India is also having a better team than Pakistan,only bilateral series between both the countries will never happen,but the government wont interfere when it comes to ICC competitions.
I feel bad for West Indies cricket,they once dominated world cricket and now they could not even qualify for an international tournament is just pathetic.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:31:37 PM

In ICC tournaments India always have the upper hand and India is also having a better team than Pakistan,only bilateral series between both the countries will never happen,but the government wont interfere when it comes to ICC competitions.
I feel bad for West Indies cricket,they once dominated world cricket and now they could not even qualify for an international tournament is just pathetic.

It will be interesting to watch out India vs Pak match. Full of excitement and both teams will play with high spirits to get the match from beginning of the tournament. Hope we see some good cricket in this tournament as well.
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:29:01 PM

One day to go for start icc champions trophy, 1st match between England v bangaladesh I think England will go to win this match easily, but bangaladesh not going to surrender too easily sure they will give good feet to England.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 09:58:04 PM

Due to the rivalry, the matches between India and Pakistan get the most attention in the gambling market and hence it's out of question that this match will not happen. It will definitely take place on the scheduled date and but obvious that India would win. Hope so as they are the stronger side.

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 11:35:23 PM

Looking forward to the start of the Champions Trophy. England of course are the favorites to win the competition as it's played in England but teams like Australia, New Zealand and South Africa also play well in England. India still need to prove them self playing on the types of pitches in England and same with Pakistan. I think group B is a tough group and any of those teams can make it through to the knockout stage. Australia and England will be favorites to make it through to the knockout stage but I wouldn't count out New Zealand to maybe cause an upset.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Weatherby

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:52:01 PM

@vella85 It is going to be an interesting start for an international tournament and we have some easy pickings in this tournament and i am sad that my favorite site is gone now to wage a bet,i have found an alternative to wage a parlay for all those easy matches to earn a good profit.England Australia South Africa and India are looking strong and we can see a good battle and anyone could win this tournament.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 05:16:53 AM

One day to go for start icc champions trophy, 1st match between England v bangaladesh I think England will go to win this match easily, but bangaladesh not going to surrender too easily sure they will give good feet to England.

Even though Bangladesh is a stronger team but England is going very good in recent times and also playing on home ground. So I don't think Bangladesh can win this match but they will try to give a good fight in the match. If Bangladesh wins today then it will be a big surprise to all cricket lovers. I'm actually waiting for the India VS Pakistan match to watch.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 05:28:55 AM

@vella85 It is going to be an interesting start for an international tournament and we have some easy pickings in this tournament and i am sad that my favorite site is gone now to wage a bet,i have found an alternative to wage a parlay for all those easy matches to earn a good profit.England Australia South Africa and India are looking strong and we can see a good battle and anyone could win this tournament.

Infact first match could be interesting and also could be a game changer if Bangladesh can beat England. England is on 5th Rank in ODI and Bangladesh is on 6th. They have some good players as well and if they play as a unit they could upset England today and take the match on their side. Lets wait and see.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 05:46:58 AM

Infact first match could be interesting and also could be a game changer if Bangladesh can beat England. England is on 5th Rank in ODI and Bangladesh is on 6th. They have some good players as well and if they play as a unit they could upset England today and take the match on their side. Lets wait and see.

Bangladesh has won only one match in it's champion's trophy history, they got a good chance of increasing that record. English players are not in a great form and Bangla tigers can pull this off.
One day internationals are my favorite for betting and the season has started. Good luck everyone

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 07:24:27 AM

Yes it sure is as I don't believe there is a clear cut favorite even though England have home ground advantage on all the other teams. Well my favorite sports book DirectBet is gone, so I'm suspecting that was the sports book you are talking about? I now just bet with Bet365 for now until I can find a crypto currency replacement to bet on cricket.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Pages: « 1 ... 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 [543] 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: