Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:56:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 [544] 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587844 times)
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 08:33:37 AM

@vella85 It is going to be an interesting start for an international tournament and we have some easy pickings in this tournament and i am sad that my favorite site is gone now to wage a bet,i have found an alternative to wage a parlay for all those easy matches to earn a good profit.England Australia South Africa and India are looking strong and we can see a good battle and anyone could win this tournament.

Infact first match could be interesting and also could be a game changer if Bangladesh can beat England. England is on 5th Rank in ODI and Bangladesh is on 6th. They have some good players as well and if they play as a unit they could upset England today and take the match on their side. Lets wait and see.

Bangladesh has won only one match in it's champion's trophy history, they got a good chance of increasing that record. English players are not in a great form and Bangla tigers can pull this off.
One day internationals are my favorite for betting and the season has started. Good luck everyone
Well, cricket is quite loved by most gamblers because of the winning it provides compared to any other games. In the past I have often picked odds of Bangladesh and lost. This happens because Bangladesh plays good in the start and the intermediate time the players make it bit tough with fall of wickets and the end players most of the time don't give a fight back causing the match fail and a loss for the supporters.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 09:55:02 AM

@vella85 It is going to be an interesting start for an international tournament and we have some easy pickings in this tournament and i am sad that my favorite site is gone now to wage a bet,i have found an alternative to wage a parlay for all those easy matches to earn a good profit.England Australia South Africa and India are looking strong and we can see a good battle and anyone could win this tournament.

Infact first match could be interesting and also could be a game changer if Bangladesh can beat England. England is on 5th Rank in ODI and Bangladesh is on 6th. They have some good players as well and if they play as a unit they could upset England today and take the match on their side. Lets wait and see.

Bangladesh has won only one match in it's champion's trophy history, they got a good chance of increasing that record. English players are not in a great form and Bangla tigers can pull this off.
One day internationals are my favorite for betting and the season has started. Good luck everyone
Well, cricket is quite loved by most gamblers because of the winning it provides compared to any other games. In the past I have often picked odds of Bangladesh and lost. This happens because Bangladesh plays good in the start and the intermediate time the players make it bit tough with fall of wickets and the end players most of the time don't give a fight back causing the match fail and a loss for the supporters.

Yes, what lacks in Bangladesh players is consultancy, if they start losing wickets then they'll fall like a pack of cards.
A slow start from Bangla tigers right now hope they'll get a competitive score. Let's see.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 09:58:38 AM

Yes, what lacks in Bangladesh players is consultancy, if they start losing wickets then they'll fall like a pack of cards.
A slow start from Bangla tigers right now hope they'll get a competitive score. Let's see.

I don't think Bangla players will create any upset today, Pakistan are a strong team, and Bangladesh has been not at all consistent, the way India demolished them in the warm up games shows that they are yet not ready to cause any major upset, though I would love to see them cause a upset in the tournament. They really are playing ok, I do hope it turns out to be a interesting match ahead. Otherwise it shall be a cake walk for Pakistan which will indeed be boring for all of us, plus there won't be any attractive rates to watch the game for.
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 10:24:03 AM

Anyone have any prediction on india vs pakistan match? Someone in media interpreted the announcement of pakistan's cricket board that the match won't happen.
Now no one can stop this match its going on its just rumor so don't be upset we all waiting for this match
In ICC tournaments India always have the upper hand and India is also having a better team than Pakistan,only bilateral series between both the countries will never happen,but the government wont interfere when it comes to ICC competitions.
I feel bad for West Indies cricket,they once dominated world cricket and now they could not even qualify for an international tournament is just pathetic.

I think recently west Indies team are playing a good cricket and i hope they will soon show good performance.Regarding ICC Tournaments, England is favorite team as the current 2017 champion trophy is being held in England.
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 11:41:00 AM

As of now, Bangladesh has lost 2 quick wickets and are still fighting back and made around 160/2, the run rate has been quite impressive and constant and above 5, which was not earlier familiar with their team.They would surely give England a tough competition today.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 12:40:54 PM

As of now, Bangladesh has lost 2 quick wickets and are still fighting back and made around 160/2, the run rate has been quite impressive and constant and above 5, which was not earlier familiar with their team.They would surely give England a tough competition today.

After giving poor performance against India in practice match, i never expected that Bangladesh would come back with this good cricket. They are in safe zone the score is 261/3, just now the century man Tamim Iqbal out for 128 runs. Still,  overs left and 7 wickets in hand. I think they will score more than 300 runs. This will be very tough score for England to chase. let's see who will win this match
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 01:08:39 PM

After giving poor performance against India in practice match, i never expected that Bangladesh would come back with this good cricket. They are in safe zone the score is 261/3, just now the century man Tamim Iqbal out for 128 runs. Still,  overs left and 7 wickets in hand. I think they will score more than 300 runs. This will be very tough score for England to chase. let's see who will win this match

Bangladesh scored 305/6 in 50 overs, and i dont think it is tough but England have to bat sensible to chase this score and Bangladesh are having good spinners, so if their is 1 or 2 wicket down in  starting 10 overs then we can see bangladesh odd will come low
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 01:35:17 PM

Bangladesh scored 305/6 in 50 overs, and i dont think it is tough but England have to bat sensible to chase this score and Bangladesh are having good spinners, so if their is 1 or 2 wicket down in  starting 10 overs then we can see bangladesh odd will come low
After a bad warm-up beginning for both teams , Bangladesh did well to put on this score and no I wouldn't say it will be easy for England . Odds for Bangladesh is 3.45 and its worth taking I guess.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
erikalui
Legendary

Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 02:21:57 PM

Bangladesh is giving a tough fight to England and now England looks like a very weak team. They played well in the first 10 overs but they need to start chasing the run rate which is now nearly 7 runs per over. They are currently at 5 runs and if they lost wickets before the 30th over, it will be tough to chase down 305 runs. Roy has not been performing for the team and has been destructive only.

kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 02:44:51 PM

Bangladesh is giving a tough fight to England and now England looks like a very weak team. They played well in the first 10 overs but they need to start chasing the run rate which is now nearly 7 runs per over. They are currently at 5 runs and if they lost wickets before the 30th over, it will be tough to chase down 305 runs. Roy has not been performing for the team and has been destructive only.
Bangladesh should be more serious to win the game,  they are not looking too serious to win this game, I think, this run can be chased by the strong English batting line. Team England is looking so confident, they have also some fantastic batsman to chase this run...if Bangladeshi bower will bring any magical spell then it would be different results,otherwise English cricket will win...
onrise

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 02:54:28 PM

Bangladesh is giving away the game to England. They took 1st wicket quickly but after that they have become more complacent and this is the result that England have reached 100 for 1 wicket now. If now they pick up 2 quick wickets the game will be on and will become tough for England else England will win it comfortably.

████████▀         ▀████████
███████             ███████
███████             ███████
██████▀             ▀██████
█████▄         ▄██▄  ▄█████
██████████▀▀███████████████
████▀▄██▀    ▀ ▀██▀██▄▀████
████  ▀             ▀  ████
█████▄▄    ▄███▄    ▄▄█████
CHIPS!
▄▄▀▀▀█████████▄▄
██▄███████████████
█▄████████████████
██████████████████
▄█▀▀▀██████████████▄
█▄▄██████████████████
▀████▀██████▀ ▄▀█▀
██ ▀▀███▀ ▄▀▄██
███
████████▀▄█████
▄███████████████▄
▀████████████████▀
▀██████ ████▀▀

▄▄██████ ███ ██████▄▄
$100,000       
EVENT
!
The Ultimate Crypto Casino
9 CRYPTOCURRENCIES
   ▄█████████████▄     ▄▄▄
  █████████████████   █████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▀
▄███████████████████▄   ▄
███▀             ▀███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███ ▀▀▀
███▄             ▄███
▀███████████████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████████▀▀▀███
  ███████████▄▄▄███
  ▀███████████████▀

▄███████████▄
██  █████████
██  █████████
█████▀ ▀█████ █████▄
████ ▄█▄ ████ ██████
████ ▀█▀ ████ ██████
█████▄ ▄█████ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
▀███████████▀ ██████
       ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
       █████████████
       ▀███████████▀

giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 04:49:07 PM

Champions trophy 2017 is finally here. I though of see the fixtures and if there are good matches i will watch. And then on june 4th i saw el classico of cricket , or it is a bigger rivalry than el casico also India vs Pakistan the winner will shine all around the world. I didn't really bet much after ipl but I'm back
India vs Pakistan @India odds 1.47 stake 40mbtc return 58mbtc
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 05:42:08 PM

England did well, broke a record of highest chasing win. England started slow, but consistently maintained their game, loved it.
Tomorrow quite a big game between neighboring countries, Australia vs New Zealand. Cannot say anything, but I think and want Australia to win this match.
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 06:00:32 PM

This is the perfect show where they have shown their capabilities to win any game..well done England.
From my point of view that, England is going to win this champion trophy..they are too strong to win this cricket show...
Bangladesh also batted well but they have failed to keep good bowling as well..better luck next match.
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 09:01:19 PM

Today we have 2nd match between Australia v new Zealand in icc champions trophy, I think Australia going to win this match because they have good batting lineup and best bwoling attack.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 09:41:11 PM

The match between England and Bangladesh was predictable but they performed really well,with a blunder of a performance with the bat against a warm up match against India Bangladesh played really well to reach three hundred plus runs,but England has a long batting lineup which could dismantle any bowling unit and they chased the score with ease.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 10:54:35 PM

England did well, broke a record of highest chasing win. England started slow, but consistently maintained their game, loved it.
Tomorrow quite a big game between neighboring countries, Australia vs New Zealand. Cannot say anything, but I think and want Australia to win this match.

Yeah that was a great win by England to chase down that big total and break a record in the process. I really thought that Bangladesh had a very good chance at winning this game after taking a quick wicket early on but England showed that they are a great one day team and will be tough to beat in this tournament. Looking forward to the next match as my country now plays Australia which I think they should win but matches between New Zealand and Australia can be hard to pick sometimes but I am hoping they win.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 01:44:04 AM

Yeah that was a great win by England to chase down that big total and break a record in the process. I really thought that Bangladesh had a very good chance at winning this game after taking a quick wicket early on but England showed that they are a great one day team and will be tough to beat in this tournament. Looking forward to the next match as my country now plays Australia which I think they should win but matches between New Zealand and Australia can be hard to pick sometimes but I am hoping they win.

This was the first time team has chased down 300+ runs in Champions trophy. England has given a hit that this time they are the front runner for the champions trophy to win. Yesterday both teams have played well and we should give more credits to Bangladesh because being not so strong team they gave a very good fight.

Today's match will be the best one to watch between Australia and New Zealand. Both teams are super strong and not so easy to guess the winner of this match.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 04:04:16 AM

This was the first time team has chased down 300+ runs in Champions trophy. England has given a hit that this time they are the front runner for the champions trophy to win. Yesterday both teams have played well and we should give more credits to Bangladesh because being not so strong team they gave a very good fight.

Today's match will be the best one to watch between Australia and New Zealand. Both teams are super strong and not so easy to guess the winner of this match.
I wouldn't say great win for England because Bangladesh provided no real resistance after the first wicket . They must be more serious if they need to win or atleast reach semi finals . Australia will win this match according to me because NZ are down in confidence.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
erikalui
Legendary

Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 09:15:51 AM

I wouldn't say great win for England because Bangladesh provided no real resistance after the first wicket . They must be more serious if they need to win or atleast reach semi finals . Australia will win this match according to me because NZ are down in confidence.

It wasn't a great win but England did play well while Bangladesh failed to restrict those runs and that's why they lost the game. They still have time to analyse their shortcomings and play well and one more loss means they will be out of the league.

NZ is lacking confidence and before Australia, they might fair really badly. Can't even see good odds for this game as everyone has chosen Aus only. If NZ wins, it might be a miracle while I don't get why they chose to bat first.

Pages: « 1 ... 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 [544] 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: