Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:45:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 [564] 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 ... 1105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 589367 times)
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 09:15:56 PM

Happy to see Indians win the match so conveniently. Kohli and Rohit's spell was amazing to watch and for just 1 wicket, the team managed to make a huge score of 265 within 40 overs which is rare to see. Bangladesh did play well but nobody could stop the Indians today. They were world-class. Rohit's 123 earned him the MOM and hope he performs the same way in every match. The IPL has made him a great cricketer now.

Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 09:26:02 PM

Finally the sanity has returned to this tournament. Congratulations to india for the win, Bangladesh hard luck.

Anyway moving on, So we are ready for an el classico of cricket again, my bets will be on India, as they have a much superior batting line up and are in red hot form. Pakistan may give them a fight but that is highly unlikely. Should be a walk in the park for india, if they handle the pressure well.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 11:30:43 PM

Finally the sanity has returned to this tournament. Congratulations to india for the win, Bangladesh hard luck.

Anyway moving on, So we are ready for an el classico of cricket again, my bets will be on India, as they have a much superior batting line up and are in red hot form. Pakistan may give them a fight but that is highly unlikely. Should be a walk in the park for india, if they handle the pressure well.

Yeah no surprises like we have been having. Now we have two of the biggest rivals in cricket facing off in a major tournament, this will be huge and it will be interesting to see which team can handle the big occasion. My money is on India to win the final as they have a much better all round team compared to Pakistan but I wouldn't be surprised if Pakistan win the match as on their day they can perform just as well as any other team. I'm really looking forward to this final just like so many of us are. 

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:31:59 AM

In cricket, anything can happen and we can't take things granted because if you see Pakistan easily beaten SL but India has lost the match very badly. So each match results depend on how players will play and it does not depend on whether your strong or not. But based on the recent performance India is a strong team to win this match if they play up to their potential. But if you're going to bet then better don't bet more money.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:35:28 AM

I like the unpredictable nature of cricket. Smiley
Bangladesh were totally outclassed by India. India rubbed it in, winning with almost 10 overs to spare. India-Pakistan final is a dream come true.
iram3130
Legendary

Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:08:07 AM

I like the unpredictable nature of cricket. Smiley
Bangladesh were totally outclassed by India. India rubbed it in, winning with almost 10 overs to spare. India-Pakistan final is a dream come true.

Well, the win prediction score at the start of second innings was 4% Bangladesh to 96% India. So it was quite obvious for India to win this match. All three batsmans showed some class batting especially Virat played the captains knock.
Eagerly awaiting for another hot final now.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:54:34 AM

India have been showing bad bowling when ever their is a pressure game so the Toss will be very important as both team bowling in pressure game is not upto it. But from last matches Pakistan bowling is quite improved and due to it they have won and came till final, so if Pakistan come to first batting then their winning chances are more. But seeing the opening partnership of India going good in this Champions League, now the winner of the cup is depended on the main TOSS prediction. as who ever wins the TOSS and take wise decision they have benefit of winning chances more.
Thekool1s
Legendary

Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:41:11 AM

India have been showing bad bowling when ever their is a pressure game so the Toss will be very important as both team bowling in pressure game is not upto it. But from last matches Pakistan bowling is quite improved and due to it they have won and came till final, so if Pakistan come to first batting then their winning chances are more. But seeing the opening partnership of India going good in this Champions League, now the winner of the cup is depended on the main TOSS prediction. as who ever wins the TOSS and take wise decision they have benefit of winning chances more.

I think if India wins the toss, They should ask Pakistan to bat first as all the matches they have played, they have been chasing the totals, I would like to see how they perform when the tables are turned, But i agree, the toss will be important. From what i am seeing if Pakistan wins the toss it will yet again ask India to bat first.
Chin Cheng

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:45:28 PM

The final is on Sunday and i hope it will be an interesting match up like the 2008 T20 final .The battle will be between the Pakistan bowlers and the Indian Batsmen and with Pakistan finding new talents like Fakhar Zaman and Hasan Ali ,it will be an interesting match,as a cricket fan i would like to see both teams face each other quite often as most of the times it will be close matches.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:23:00 PM

This is the long awaited final for me, I was eagerly waiting to enjoy such type of game, basically I'm fond of watching football but when India and Pakistan play together then that brings huge joy among the cricket fans, so I will watch this game, basically I will bet on the India...
Hopefully, that final will be a real and competitive final.
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 05:24:42 PM

I think if India wins the toss, They should ask Pakistan to bat first as all the matches they have played, they have been chasing the totals, I would like to see how they perform when the tables are turned, But i agree, the toss will be important. From what i am seeing if Pakistan wins the toss it will yet again ask India to bat first.

This time the finals will be damn interesting as both teams would be first time playing a final together and like you said, the toss is going to be crucial as Pakistan has a strong bowling team against which England and sri lanka too lost. If they don't win the toss, still 270+ score would be enough to win the match for India. Pakistan batsmen haven't been so consistent with their batting compared to their bowling.

flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:36:13 PM

This time the finals will be damn interesting as both teams would be first time playing a final together and like you said, the toss is going to be crucial as Pakistan has a strong bowling team against which England and sri lanka too lost. If they don't win the toss, still 270+ score would be enough to win the match for India. Pakistan batsmen haven't been so consistent with their batting compared to their bowling.

Yes this is a most expected match in cricket history. Especially the Indian and Pakistan fans this is a very prestigious match, we can not expect how much betting is going to happen in this match. Not online I told about offline betting billions of money is gong to bet on this game. Who ever win the toss the first batting team score more than 300 runs they will win this title.
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:43:15 PM

Yes this is a most expected match in cricket history. Especially the Indian and Pakistan fans this is a very prestigious match, we can not expect how much betting is going to happen in this match. Not online I told about offline betting billions of money is gong to bet on this game. Who ever win the toss the first batting team score more than 300 runs they will win this title.
The batting talent that India possess, I think they are capable of chasing down even 300 runs against the best bowling attacks in the world. I think the Toss will be very crucial in the Finals. I always feel that the side chasing has an advantage. If India field first, I expect them to win 80-90% of the time. Good part about India is that their bowling have done most of the work so far and the chases have been easy so far. Tomorrow could be different but I want India to win it. Would be a good match, whatever the outcome might be.

fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:03:02 PM

The batting talent that India possess, I think they are capable of chasing down even 300 runs against the best bowling attacks in the world. I think the Toss will be very crucial in the Finals. I always feel that the side chasing has an advantage. If India field first, I expect them to win 80-90% of the time. Good part about India is that their bowling have done most of the work so far and the chases have been easy so far. Tomorrow could be different but I want India to win it. Would be a good match, whatever the outcome might be.
Yes India had good batting lineup and all batsman in amazing form. But in the final game in that ICC main event chasing 300 runs is not a small matter. Once the target crossed 300 runs the opposing team will go in deep tension because they need to score min 6 runs per over and they have maintain not lose more wickets in an early stage. This is not an easy task for any team. So who will bat first they have an advantage in this match.
Adelajda

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:30:06 PM

Yes India had good batting lineup and all batsman in amazing form. But in the final game in that ICC main event chasing 300 runs is not a small matter. Once the target crossed 300 runs the opposing team will go in deep tension because they need to score min 6 runs per over and they have maintain not lose more wickets in an early stage. This is not an easy task for any team. So who will bat first they have an advantage in this match.
In all the matches Pakistan won they were bowling first and expect that to happen even in the final,toss is an important factor and chasing 300 runs in this day and age is not a big thing with the advent of twenty twenty,but Pakistan have a good bowling line up and it will be a good match.
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 06:42:03 PM

In all the matches Pakistan won they were bowling first and expect that to happen even in the final,toss is an important factor and chasing 300 runs in this day and age is not a big thing with the advent of twenty twenty,but Pakistan have a good bowling line up and it will be a good match.

The recent ones mainly as the other team couldn't respond to their bowling attack. They did an amazing job there but in some matches, the other team couldn't even defend those runs and especially we have seen in CL where the other team dropped so many catches. Everytime this can't happen and England too lost because they too couldn't defend their score. India has defeated Pakistan once but we know that they too perform badly when the bowling team is strong. Their upper order fails most of the time and all then comes to Virat, Dhoni and then the bowlers. We hope it doesn't happen this time as well. Even if India bat first, 250-270+ is a must to have enough to defend.

wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:46:54 PM

yes that can really be interesting  and i am also thinking that if they will bowl first and restrict India under  3000 runs then they may have chance to change the history and beat India in any mega event. but i think it is not such so easy. because India has a very strong team and i am sure that that an chase any target very easily and if the will bat firs they then can even more than 350 in 50 year, which will then become difficult for Pakistan team to chase.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:01:11 PM

yes that can really be interesting  and i am also thinking that if they will bowl first and restrict India under  3000 runs then they may have chance to change the history and beat India in any mega event. but i think it is not such so easy. because India has a very strong team and i am sure that that an chase any target very easily and if the will bat firs they then can even more than 350 in 50 year, which will then become difficult for Pakistan team to chase.
I am having full confidence on India. If they win toss or not they only win this cup. Pakistan already has beaten by India in this series in the 1st match. Actually the rain helped them to qualify finals Pakistan captain only told this matter in the press meet. They only played well against England in Semifinal. The Pak bowlers are good but Indian batsman is outstanding. I am clear in this match India will win.
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 07:37:16 PM

Waiting between India vs Pakistan Final Match. I meant every cricket enthusiast is waiting for - India Vs Pakistan Champions Trophy finals. India such a balance team other parts Pakistan had beaten England after a stunning bowling performance. The final which we all have been dreaming. Can Pakistan get lucky or get familiar nervous breakdown?
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 11:52:16 PM

India are the clear favorites for tomorrows match but I wouldn't count out Pakistan just yet because they do have a talented bowling line up that can knock over India cheaply. India are a well balanced team and should win on that but I think Pakistan have what it takes to win a big final such as this one so I put a small amount of money on them to win @2.75

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Pages: « 1 ... 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 [564] 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 ... 1105 »
  Print  

Jump to: