Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:29:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 [566] 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 ... 1104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 589241 times)
wearepoor

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 05:22:45 AM

If by mistake India loses, there's going to be chaos here and same goes for Pakistan. I'm scared for my country rather than the match now lol
But it's true that both teams are deserving and well prepared for the match. Where one has a strong bowling team, the other team is used to chasing 300+ runs.
Looking at the amount of money involved in gambling and both these countries have a history of fixing matches anything is possible,if i find something unusual i would back down from entering further,lets see how this match goes and then decide what to do with the match.Lets expect a clean match in the final. Wink

A lot of fixers have been punished, including with jail terms. We saw what happened to Amir.
I don't think people will take the risk to fix matches now. This final should be clean.

Current Indian Players will never fall into the trap of fixing as Indian Cricket board is paying them huge amount per match. Indian players are also getting huge money from  Indian Premier League-IPL and they are also earning from brand endorsement. Regarding Pakistani player, I don't think that they will fix match this time, the way they have bounced back in this tournament shows their passion for the game.
HanSchultz

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 05:54:14 AM

Current Indian Players will never fall into the trap of fixing as Indian Cricket board is paying them huge amount per match. Indian players are also getting huge money from  Indian Premier League-IPL and they are also earning from brand endorsement. Regarding Pakistani player, I don't think that they will fix match this time, the way they have bounced back in this tournament shows their passion for the game.
Sure the players are earning a huge amount of money and it makes no sense for them to fix matches as the amount of salary and the fees they are getting are so over rated and if you are able to get those kind of money and still if they plan on fixing those players should be banned for life.
wearepoor

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:28:45 AM

I'm going to bet with India, because they have deep batting line up, not only that but also they have a couple of all rounder who are very effective in the pitch. One thing you have to consider that this Indian bowling attack is ever best line up, also history or statistics are beside with them, so there are 70-30% winning possibility of India...

Yes, India is favorite in the Final of Champions Trophy. They have world class batting lineup and that too in great form, india's top order is very strong and they are consistent through out the tournament, they also have good bowling attack. As per me it will be 60-40 % favouring India to bag their 3rd champions trophy.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:51:46 AM

I'm going to bet with India, because they have deep batting line up, not only that but also they have a couple of all rounder who are very effective in the pitch. One thing you have to consider that this Indian bowling attack is ever best line up, also history or statistics are beside with them, so there are 70-30% winning possibility of India...

Yes, India is favorite in the Final of Champions Trophy. They have world class batting lineup and that too in great form, india's top order is very strong and they are consistent through out the tournament, they also have good bowling attack. As per me it will be 60-40 % favouring India to bag their 3rd champions trophy.

I think this will be one of the cricket matches in history on which more highest bets will be. The predictions are on and definitely India is the hot favorite. Pakistan's team is unpredictable and the history days that Pakistani bowlers can't handle the pressure but still they have a chance. Eagerly waiting for the match to start, my pick is India.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
wearepoor

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 07:00:42 AM

I think this will be one of the cricket matches in history on which more highest bets will be. The predictions are on and definitely India is the hot favorite. Pakistan's team is unpredictable and the history days that Pakistani bowlers can't handle the pressure but still they have a chance. Eagerly waiting for the match to start, my pick is India.

As per me, Pakistani bowlers will perform as per their standard and they are able to restrict the indian batsmans. But Pakistani batsman could not handle the pressure as they have done in the past and they could loose this high voltage match.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 07:19:28 AM

Not long to wait now until the Epic final of the ICC Champions Trophy starts. It will be a late night for me as it's going to finish early in the morning in Australia but I don't want to miss this match even though my country Australia isn't playing. I don't know what the weather is like but I hope the weather doesn't play a part in this final.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:49:30 AM

Today match final between India vs Pakistan, Toss will be important and even pitch is changed so today result will be different from past match. Both have their own weak and strong points. We will see both team low odds today with full entertainment.
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:15:49 AM

Today match final between India vs Pakistan, Toss will be important and even pitch is changed so today result will be different from past match. Both have their own weak and strong points. We will see both team low odds today with full entertainment.
I too believe that the match will be quite interesting than the past match, because the winner here will be the champion. The past match is just a league. As stated each and every aspect starting from the toss is gonna make a big change in the match. Let's enjoy and have fun.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:55:28 AM

Pakistan is batting now and it looks like India wanted what they wanted,since they have a very good batting line up chasing any score is not a big hurdle,Fakhar Zaman already got lucky he got nicked behind but it was a no ball and if luck favors them then we could see an upset,i would like to see good cricket as i willing be watching the match .
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 10:00:05 AM

Any captain winning the toss would have fielded so is Virat doing. Well after 6 overs they are 36 for 0. So for now Pakistan have got the start required. India would like to pick up at least 1-2 wickets in first 10 overs to put some pressure. Else the pressure may mount back on India.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 10:08:21 AM

Any captain winning the toss would have fielded so is Virat doing. Well after 6 overs they are 36 for 0. So for now Pakistan have got the start required. India would like to pick up at least 1-2 wickets in first 10 overs to put some pressure. Else the pressure may mount back on India.

Yes, there is no other way than restricting their fours and sixes and taking early wickets. After 8 overs Pakistan is at 48 for no lose. Indian bowlers should bring variations in their bowling and try to take wickets.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Esphere.in

Activity: 225

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 10:40:28 AM

To my surprise Pakistan is batting really well and they are close to reach a hundred century partnership for the first wicket,i do not remember the last time i saw a opening partnership this strong for Pakistan and i am really rooting for them to win the match,i know India have a strong batting line up but Pakistan have a good bowling line up too.
HanSchultz

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 11:13:51 AM

Finally India were able to break the opening partnership with the help of a run out,if they could bat pretty well in the middle overs then there is a chance to post a huge total and usually India will be bowling a tight middle over when spinners come into action and if Pakistan could break that and keeps on scoring without losing much wickets then we will see a huge total.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 11:41:39 AM

Zaman already got 100 runs and the Indians are unable to get wickets too. The score has reached 185 for 1 with 20 overs remaining and at this speed, they can easily cross 300 runs. I'm scared for India as the Pakistani bowlers wouldn't let them reach such a huge score and this time India look to weak. That no ball of Bumrah really changed things. If they had lost the wicket, the bowlers would have ben able to pick some few but now every over has one batting 4 runs.

absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 12:04:59 PM

Crucial 5 overs right now as both the Pakistan batsmen are not set . If Indians doesn't manage to take quick wickets then Pakistan can even score 350 runs Smiley It will be one hell of a chase and can't really say who will win right now .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Esphere.in

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 12:57:40 PM

Crucial 5 overs right now as both the Pakistan batsmen are not set . If Indians doesn't manage to take quick wickets then Pakistan can even score 350 runs Smiley It will be one hell of a chase and can't really say who will win right now .
This is the sort of final i expected and Pakistan is playing really well,normally they used to disappoint in the final but now they are playing unstoppable cricket and i hope they could score more than 350 runs to challenge India as they have better batting line up and with a flat wicket like this India could always chase .
Esphere.in

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 01:52:40 PM

Short ground? Flat pitch? Crappy Pakistan seamers? INDIA ZINDABAD ez chase
That is what i thought when India lost their first wicket without scoring any runs on the board.  Tongue Pakistan have one of the best bowling line up in the world and they could pose a serious challenge to the India batsmen.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 02:09:18 PM

I'm feeling negative about today's match. India has a huge total to chase and plus they already lost two wickets in the first 5 overs with a score of just 17 runs. Virat getting out is such a big disappointment and I'm missing Dhoni's captaincy is such a crucial match.

equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 02:23:54 PM

Pakistan is batting now and it looks like India wanted what they wanted,since they have a very good batting line up chasing any score is not a big hurdle,Fakhar Zaman already got lucky he got nicked behind but it was a no ball and if luck favors them then we could see an upset,i would like to see good cricket as i willing be watching the match .

Ya as expected India won the toss and took bowling but as i told before India bowling is bad and today Pakistan showed a good batting and scored their highest score against India 338/4 against it india lost 2 wickets in early overs and Amir is in great form, while typing Amir came and took 3rd wicket shikar dhawan out, now India is in very bad position hope they can atleast score good and get out.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

https://listfaucet.com

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 02:30:36 PM

I was completely wrong to think this to be an one sided match.
This is not just cricket but a rivalry between these two nations which we see (and enjoy) in every things.
Many televisions on stake.
A wonderful match for cricket lovers.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Top 5 Crypto Faucets - Earn Crypto For Free! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1. VieFaucet  ♥♥♥  2. Earnbitmoon.club ♥♥♥ 3. Feyyora.top  ♥♥♥  4. Coinpayz.com ♥♥♥  5. Adbtc.top
⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏
Pages: « 1 ... 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 [566] 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 ... 1104 »
  Print  

Jump to: