Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:49:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 [607] 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 ... 1104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 589241 times)
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 03:49:40 PM

SL become the worst team, next year world cup is coming I don't know how this team is going to prepare for this world cup. I think all the top teams will consider SL team in 3rd class level. Bad days for Sri Lanka Team.

Ireland vs. Netherlands, I don't know what kind of match it is. This match will be scheduled for 4 days so we can not consider this as a test match. Anyway, IRE won the toss, and they are batting first scored 193/2. Let's see who will win. 

SL squad has gone through several changes after this embarrassing defeat. They have removed many players and added new ones and they are really putting every effort to make the team strong but without those experienced players, this team will face many issues.

Ireland are now at 219 for 2 wickets. It's pretty obvious now which team is stronger as NL don't have a strong team compared to Ireland. I guess they'll make 400 easily in the first innings.

Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:14:37 PM

I would like to know does the srilankan cricket board allows their players to participate in other premier leagues? And county cricket? I haven't seen many players from srilanka in county or other premier leagues, they are lacking experience and their young blood is not getting enough exposure, i believe there should be a rule in all premier leagues around the world to include X amount of players from lower ranked teams so they can get experience from these Leagues. What do you think?
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:20:52 PM

I would like to know does the srilankan cricket board allows their players to participate in other premier leagues? And county cricket? I haven't seen many players from srilanka in county or other premier leagues, they are lacking experience and their young blood is not getting enough exposure, i believe there should be a rule in all premier leagues around the world to include X amount of players from lower ranked teams so they can get experience from these Leagues. What do you think?

You consider Sri Lanka as a lower ranked team? Such concessions are usually available for associate nations and that is good. Afghanistan have benefited from their players playing in these leagues. You can't club Sri Lanka with them.

SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:33:25 PM

The main issue here is that the cricket leagues around the world scout people who are talented and could make an impact and there are some players playing in the leagues around the world and i do not think that the Srilankan board would stop anyone from playing.Sure they need international experience to play better cricket.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

https://listfaucet.com

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 11:37:54 PM

You consider Sri Lanka as a lower ranked team? Such concessions are usually available for associate nations and that is good. Afghanistan have benefited from their players playing in these leagues. You can't club Sri Lanka with them.

He's just being sarcastic on the current team for of Sri Lankan team.
The Sri Lanka itself have a stable cricketing structure from the lower level that insures a constant exposure to the Sri Lankan youths.
It's just a bad unstable time for the team.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Top 5 Crypto Faucets - Earn Crypto For Free! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1. VieFaucet  ♥♥♥  2. Earnbitmoon.club ♥♥♥ 3. Feyyora.top  ♥♥♥  4. Coinpayz.com ♥♥♥  5. Adbtc.top
⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:49:37 AM

Sir Lanka can bounce back from this situation but they need to act quickly because its happen to many teams like West Indies Zimbabwe and Pakistan they have some good local structure which can give them good players  like Jayasurya Sanga but need to act some fast because once they lost in this race then its very hard for them to bounce back as current cricket is going very fast and need quick decisions from high level peoples
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:05:38 AM

Ireland seem to be giving a good account of themselves in the longer format of the game. They have reached 292/2 at the end of the first day of play against Netherlands. Usually, the associate teams don't have the patience to apply themselves over long periods of time.
wearepoor

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:13:42 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2017, 05:00:43 PM by wearepoor

Yes, they do allow their players to participate in world leagues and county cricket. If you see at Indian Premiere League (IPL), there were many Sri Lankan players in almost all the franchise. Sangakkara, Jaywardene, Dilshan were regular participant; even now also matthews, malinga, parera and many others are still playing in the global tournaments.  
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:44:27 PM

Yes, they do allow their players to participate in world leagues and county cricket. If see at Indian Premiere League (IPL), there were many Sri Lankan players in almost all the franchise. Sangakkara, Jaywardene, Dilshan were regular participant; even now also matthews, malinga, parera and many others are still playing in the global tournaments. 

The old players got the opportunity to participate in many county tournaments like IPL, BPL and other tournaments also they played and still playing becasue they proved that they are good players in international cricket. In premier league, event any franchise will buy a player based on his performance, but the problem is SL does not have any private league like Ipl and etc. to show the young blood performance to franchises. That is why the young blood is not getting chances in other premier leagues.
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 05:20:38 PM

Ireland is so confident about their win that they declared after 477 runs. I feel they should have waited till atleast 50 more runs as NL are also playing well. They are at 82 for 2 and though two players got out for cheap, Braak and Coopers are playing well and have handled the match. Still they trail by 395 runs and 3 more days left to go.

Regarding Indian cricket team, they have chosen Rohit as the vice-captain. It's a very good decision as I feel that he plans his game better than Virat and he has been the captain of MI for so many years wherein their team won most crucial games. Great decision!

kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:35:56 PM

Sir Lanka can bounce back from this situation but they need to act quickly because its happen to many teams like West Indies Zimbabwe and Pakistan they have some good local structure which can give them good players  like Jayasurya Sanga but need to act some fast because once they lost in this race then its very hard for them to bounce back as current cricket is going very fast and need quick decisions from high level peoples
it is very much challenging for them to get back their glorious days. they have lost some legendary players within a very short time.
especially I would like to mention the name of the batting legend, Sangakkara, and Mahela. they also lost some bowling master like Muralidharan. so they have to start from the baseline. their pipeline needs to be strong like Bangladesh and India. Sri Lanka cricket board needs to focus on the field level. in this case, they can take the help of their cricket legend.
Thekool1s
Legendary

Change is in your hands

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:02:45 PM

Yes, they do allow their players to participate in world leagues and county cricket. If see at Indian Premiere League (IPL), there were many Sri Lankan players in almost all the franchise. Sangakkara, Jaywardene, Dilshan were regular participant; even now also matthews, malinga, parera and many others are still playing in the global tournaments. 

The old players got the opportunity to participate in many county tournaments like IPL, BPL and other tournaments also they played and still playing becasue they proved that they are good players in international cricket. In premier league, event any franchise will buy a player based on his performance, but the problem is SL does not have any private league like Ipl and etc. to show the young blood performance to franchises. That is why the young blood is not getting chances in other premier leagues.

I agree srilanka not having a top level league is hurting them right now, if they will not play against international players they will not get the experience they are a lacking. International level cricket is totally different from local, you won't get underpressure or be in different Situations. Srilankan board needs to do something about their cricket or else they will go down. More matches on international level is their only chance imo.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:48:51 PM

Ireland is so confident about their win that they declared after 477 runs. I feel they should have waited till atleast 50 more runs as NL are also playing well. They are at 82 for 2 and though two players got out for cheap, Braak and Coopers are playing well and have handled the match. Still they trail by 395 runs and 3 more days left to go.

Ireland does seem to have gotten Netherlands into some sort of trouble. Netherlands are 140/5, with half their top team back in the pavilion. They have to play really well to save this match.

MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:46:24 AM

First test match is going to start between England and West Indies. If I'm not wrong, this match will be their first day-night Test and be playing with a pink-ball. Currently, WI performance is quite bad in all formats of the cricket game, and recently they didn't even qualify for a champion trophy. I don't know how they are going to perform in the test match and England is also playing at home and they are in superb form. I believe it will be an easy win for England team in this match.
Thekool1s
Legendary

Change is in your hands

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:26:33 AM

First test match is going to start between England and West Indies. If I'm not wrong, this match will be their first day-night Test and be playing with a pink-ball. Currently, WI performance is quite bad in all formats of the cricket game, and recently they didn't even qualify for a champion trophy. I don't know how they are going to perform in the test match and England is also playing at home and they are in superb form. I believe it will be an easy win for England team in this match.

Yup true, it will be their first Day-Night Test match. As for this series, I expect a straight whitewash. As you said WI are performing poorly from the last year in all formats, its true, they have been on the downward slope after the World cup t20 win. IMO They lack quality bowlers for test matches, they do have good batsmen if they get in and can be quiet explosive. The problem has always been the bowlers. Anyhow will be interesting to watch how they compete against England as compared to South Africa and what sorts of pitches will be prepared for this series.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:57:34 PM

Yup true, it will be their first Day-Night Test match. As for this series, I expect a straight whitewash. As you said WI are performing poorly from the last year in all formats, its true, they have been on the downward slope after the World cup t20 win. IMO They lack quality bowlers for test matches, they do have good batsmen if they get in and can be quiet explosive. The problem has always been the bowlers. Anyhow will be interesting to watch how they compete against England as compared to South Africa and what sorts of pitches will be prepared for this series.

WI is not performed well from last one year in test series. But today they are playing well. England won the toss and opted to bat first. WI picks first 2 wickets so early Mark Stoneman and Tom Westley got out for just 8 runs. Root and Cook are batting now the score is 50/2. If WI picks 2 more wickets early then this match is going to be very interesting. Let's see how WI will restrict England in their home ground.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:50:22 PM

WI is not performed well from last one year in test series. But today they are playing well. England won the toss and opted to bat first. WI picks first 2 wickets so early Mark Stoneman and Tom Westley got out for just 8 runs. Root and Cook are batting now the score is 50/2. If WI picks 2 more wickets early then this match is going to be very interesting. Let's see how WI will restrict England in their home ground.
Right now very crucial time in this test  for West Indies because Root and Cook both doing good if West Indies bowler succeeded to take one more wicket before lunch then this session belong to them because this partnership can all momentum of this test match if these both stay for some time then they can take away from opponents because they have not good batting side
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

https://listfaucet.com

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 03:39:22 PM

Right now very crucial time in this test  for West Indies because Root and Cook both doing good if West Indies bowler succeeded to take one more wicket before lunch then this session belong to them because this partnership can all momentum of this test match if these both stay for some time then they can take away from opponents because they have not good batting side

WI team lacks experience while English team are enjoying a good season. We have seen plenty of results in these pitch so we could aspect it to be a easy win for the English team.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Top 5 Crypto Faucets - Earn Crypto For Free! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1. VieFaucet  ♥♥♥  2. Earnbitmoon.club ♥♥♥ 3. Feyyora.top  ♥♥♥  4. Coinpayz.com ♥♥♥  5. Adbtc.top
⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏
wearepoor

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:10:47 PM

It will be real test for West Indies team. After the early success of two quick wickets, it seems that WI has lost their grip which helped english batsman to settle down on the crease. Cook and Root are playing brilliantly, they have already scored more than 75 runs and looking forward to convert it into century. WI desperately need few wickets to stay in the contest.
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 05:11:39 PM

Ireland does seem to have gotten Netherlands into some sort of trouble. Netherlands are 140/5, with half their top team back in the pavilion. They have to play really well to save this match.

NL were not that bad. They too made a good score of 375 runs and now again Ireland are trying to put runs on board. I was right by saying that the score was not enough to defend but they managed to save 100-102 runs in the first innings. They instead should have waited for their first innings to end as not playing the second time will delay the match when already 3 days have passed. They should stop at 250 runs as now tomorrow is the last day and not enough for 2 innings. Now it looks like a draw.

Pages: « 1 ... 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 [607] 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 ... 1104 »
  Print  

Jump to: