Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:57:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 [663] 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587844 times)
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:44:22 AM

The Ashes start in 2 days time, I've been waiting a long time for this as the Ashes are always a great fought test series, well in recent times since England have improved a lot from the 90's and early 2000's where Australia dominated them. I was going to bet on the 1st test match but have decided to wait and see how the 1st test match is played to get an idea on the teams. I may bet live in play as I have been doing this recently betting on cricket matches.
Yes this series is very interesting to compare any other test series. These two teams are unpredictable, especially in this Ashes series. I can't predict now who will win the first match. But I am sure it will not become a one side series both teams will give us good entertainment.
Currently Australian at home but have many problems around them just because of this we cannot give them any favor England is in good shape but they are here without Stoke its disadvantage to them England still some good but its any body game as we have one of most tough rivalry in sports history waiting for this series to start and have some great moments

Australians have proved that they are the best at the homes and won't be easy for any team to defeat them at home but England team is also looking good at a moment and can give tough competition to Aussies and its surely gonna be interesting battle between ball and bat which will also include some high level of sledging from both the teams to distract the opponents.

But I feel that currently, England is a quite strong team compared to Australia. Both teams are good at playing on fast tracks so for England team, it is not so much different to play on Australian pitches. Australia will have a good support but still, England team can overcome that part to win the matches. I think England may win this series. 
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:02:06 PM

The Ashes start in 2 days time, I've been waiting a long time for this as the Ashes are always a great fought test series, well in recent times since England have improved a lot from the 90's and early 2000's where Australia dominated them. I was going to bet on the 1st test match but have decided to wait and see how the 1st test match is played to get an idea on the teams. I may bet live in play as I have been doing this recently betting on cricket matches.
Yes this series is very interesting to compare any other test series. These two teams are unpredictable, especially in this Ashes series. I can't predict now who will win the first match. But I am sure it will not become a one side series both teams will give us good entertainment.
Currently Australian at home but have many problems around them just because of this we cannot give them any favor England is in good shape but they are here without Stoke its disadvantage to them England still some good but its any body game as we have one of most tough rivalry in sports history waiting for this series to start and have some great moments

Australians have proved that they are the best at the homes and won't be easy for any team to defeat them at home but England team is also looking good at a moment and can give tough competition to Aussies and its surely gonna be interesting battle between ball and bat which will also include some high level of sledging from both the teams to distract the opponents.

But I feel that currently, England is a quite strong team compared to Australia. Both teams are good at playing on fast tracks so for England team, it is not so much different to play on Australian pitches. Australia will have a good support but still, England team can overcome that part to win the matches. I think England may win this series. 

Yes recent Austrailia test series was not impressive they did not play up to the mark.
England is in good form and all the players are performing well so i think this time England have a chance to win this test series.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:51:09 PM

Yes recent Austrailia test series was not impressive they did not play up to the mark.
England is in good form and all the players are performing well so i think this time England have a chance to win this test series.

Though Australian recent performance is not upto the mark but I believe they can perform good in big matches.And since the second world war England have won 23 matches of 98.So I think Australia will continue to dominate Ashes series.England didn't win test match at Gabba since 1986.Australia have good pace attack featuring Starc,hazlewood,Cummins.England have good batting line up with Cook,root,malan etc.I am hoping to see a exciting Ashes series.

equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:16:01 PM

Though Australian recent performance is not upto the mark but I believe they can perform good in big matches.And since the second world war England have won 23 matches of 98.So I think Australia will continue to dominate Ashes series.England didn't win test match at Gabba since 1986.Australia have good pace attack featuring Starc,hazlewood,Cummins.England have good batting line up with Cook,root,malan etc.I am hoping to see a exciting Ashes series.

Ya it is true that the stats say that in last 31 years England never won in Gabba ground but history are created to break and in recent series we have seen lot of old stats broken and i hope that England play well and win this first test match and break the 31 years old record of Gabba loosing streak for England.
anirgu
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:20:34 AM

England batting has improved over the years and this time they are not going to make it easy for Australia, this match would be completing all 5 days and will go till the end to see who would emerge as a winner.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:32:11 AM

England batting has improved over the years and this time they are not going to make it easy for Australia, this match would be completing all 5 days and will go till the end to see who would emerge as a winner.
Joe Root is the key for England Success in Australia, Cook has to step as he is the experienced player. Youngsters like Vince, Stoneman and Malan for them as this is the 1st Ashes in Australia it will be testing conditions for them. 

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:32:58 PM

Not a bad day for Australians and English both . Australia has a slight edge over England for the late wickets . Moeen Ali will be the key here for England . It will be a tough game . In the end Australia will win may be . Hoping for a very good game till 5th day .
After losing a quick wicket, English batsmen came back with good batting. 196/4 is a good score in 80 overs of a test match. Today mark and Vince played good innings bad luck Vince missed his 1st century in Ashes. I think this test now depends on Aus batting if they play well then we all get good entertainment.
DU18

Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:45:33 PM

First day of ashesh was thrilling and amazing.England have showed they don't fear Australian pacer.England have manage to score 196 for the lost of 4 wickets.They could have done even better if Vince don't run out.He was looking so good but unfortunately he got out by Lyons throw.Australia have to take early wickets tomorrow to control this match.England might want a big partnership from malan and ali.England fans is missing Ben stokes badly.At this point England need some sensible players like Stokes.Anyway tomorrow is a big day for both team.

bitcoinfuturetips

Activity: 21
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:37:47 PM

First day of ashesh was thrilling and amazing.England have showed they don't fear Australian pacer.England have manage to score 196 for the lost of 4 wickets.They could have done even better if Vince don't run out.He was looking so good but unfortunately he got out by Lyons throw.Australia have to take early wickets tomorrow to control this match.England might want a big partnership from malan and ali.England fans is missing Ben stokes badly.At this point England need some sensible players like Stokes.Anyway tomorrow is a big day for both team.
I don't see any thrill today it was average i thought Eng can make 250+ runs but they not reached 200 runs. i think AUS will win this test match.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:17:41 PM

I don't see any thrill today it was average i thought Eng can make 250+ runs but they not reached 200 runs. i think AUS will win this test match.

Its just first day over today and England are playing slow but they still hold 6 wickets in hand. Say in second day if they reach 400 runs around, then their is a good chance that match could end up in  a draw if they can keep OZ under or near their total.

BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:17:42 PM

Not a bad day for Australians and English both . Australia has a slight edge over England for the late wickets . Moeen Ali will be the key here for England . It will be a tough game . In the end Australia will win may be . Hoping for a very good game till 5th day .
After losing a quick wicket, English batsmen came back with good batting. 196/4 is a good score in 80 overs of a test match. Today mark and Vince played good innings bad luck Vince missed his 1st century in Ashes. I think this test now depends on Aus batting if they play well then we all get good entertainment.
Australian and weather both key for result of this match pitch is very slow and this could be more slow England manage reasonable day as Vince and Stone both play good innings now Moeen Ali and Malan can do some more good as both playing safely next man Bairistow is also very important if these play positive and reach 350+ in quick time then they can bring Australians under pressure
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:50:48 PM

Australian and weather both key for result of this match pitch is very slow and this could be more slow England manage reasonable day as Vince and Stone both play good innings now Moeen Ali and Malan can do some more good as both playing safely next man Bairistow is also very important if these play positive and reach 350+ in quick time then they can bring Australians under pressure
400 runs in 1st innings can give pressure to the Austrailian team, but tomorrow 1st session England lose 2 or 3 wickets it will become an advantage for Australia team. i have not placed my bets on this game waiting for the 1st innings score. any best predictions on this game?
SaShiRaJaVu

Merit: 541

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:39:05 PM

India will be facing Srilanka in the second test and it looks like the pitch will suite seam bowling and they are in fact preparing for the next tour outside the country by preparing these type of wickets and i hope we could see a good competitive match and hope weather wont play any factor in this match,i wish Srilanka could upset India in this match. Wink
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 11:01:30 PM

I also thought it was an average day batting by England, even though the pitch is slow they should of at least made 250+ runs. I think the day was even as England did lose 4 wickets and only scored 196 runs which isn't much. If Australia come out and bowl well this morning and get some quick wickets then they could bowl England out for under 300 runs which would put Australia in the box seat to win this 1st test match.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:27:51 PM

I also thought it was an average day batting by England, even though the pitch is slow they should of at least made 250+ runs. I think the day was even as England did lose 4 wickets and only scored 196 runs which isn't much. If Australia come out and bowl well this morning and get some quick wickets then they could bowl England out for under 300 runs which would put Australia in the box seat to win this 1st test match.

I think we should give credit to Australian bowlers for keeping the line tight and picking up 4 important wickets on first day and now if they can manage to take some quick wickets in first session then they will be in the best position to win this match and now it will be interesting to see whether England can manage to get good partnership or not.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:07:47 AM

I think we should give credit to Australian bowlers for keeping the line tight and picking up 4 important wickets on first day and now if they can manage to take some quick wickets in first session then they will be in the best position to win this match and now it will be interesting to see whether England can manage to get good partnership or not.

England already lost nine wickets for 286 runs. Only a few batsmen scored a decent run. Middle and lower order batsman not able to face Australia bowling attack. I thought England can score easily around 400+ runs but they couldn't do it. Now Australia got a good chance to win this match if their batsman does a good job. They basically need to build good partnerships and get 100+ lead in the first innings to put pressure on England.
meebs

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:11:10 AM

England already lost nine wickets for 286 runs. Only a few batsmen scored a decent run. Middle and lower order batsman not able to face Australia bowling attack. I thought England can score easily around 400+ runs but they couldn't do it. Now Australia got a good chance to win this match if their batsman does a good job. They basically need to build good partnerships and get 100+ lead in the first innings to put pressure on England.

It was an good attack from Australian bowlers which restricted England batsmen from scoring runs and Australia have an advantage of home conditions and they will surely perform well in batting department as they are used to pitch conditions and if they manage to take a good lead in first innings then it will put England on the back foot.

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▄  ▀▀   ▄▄    ██▀      ▐████
 ▐████       ██▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀    ██▌       ████▌
  █████       ▀██▄            ▄██▀       █████
   █████        ▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀        █████
    █████          ▀▀███████▀▀         █████
     █████▄                          ▄█████
      ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄             ▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
              ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀
Global Cryptocurrency
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DECENTRALISING PRODUCTION, LOGISTICS AND PAYMENT 
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   3D SERVICE      32 BAY     GCC WEBWALLET
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

thinkdifferent

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

ASK ME FOR LOANS

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:55:54 AM

Today second test match will start between Indian and SL. I think India will win this match if rain doesn't disturb the match.

ASK ME FOR LOANS
katarin2030

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:32:14 AM

It was an good attack from Australian bowlers which restricted England batsmen from scoring runs and Australia have an advantage of home conditions and they will surely perform well in batting department as they are used to pitch conditions and if they manage to take a good lead in first innings then it will put England on the back foot.
Actually, Australia did not bowl well in the 2nd day, should have restricted England within 290. Having started their batting Australia already lost 3 wickets for 63 runs, now the host team under pressure. Responsibility on captain Smith now to rescue the team.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:14:33 AM

Actually, Australia did not bowl well in the 2nd day, should have restricted England within 290. Having started their batting Australia already lost 3 wickets for 63 runs, now the host team under pressure. Responsibility on captain Smith now to rescue the team.

Smith still playing and scored 40 runs already but they already lost 4th wicket also and now 113 for 4. Australia trails by 197 runs and 6 wickets are still remaining in the 1st innings. If England can pick up another couple of wickets quickly then home team will be under full pressure and may lose remaining wickets are faster. It is good chance for England team to come back in this match.
Pages: « 1 ... 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 [663] 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: