Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:06:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 [869] 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 ... 1106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 589553 times)
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 3955

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 02:25:56 PM

Clam down Haunebu. You rarely get bad tampered :-P
India has always better betting unit in all format of cricket. It's a proven fact.
Who said I wasn't calm? Peace all the way! Was just replying to some random weirdo poster in a manner which I saw fit. You and some more posters from the Cricket section of this forum are the only people who I feel good conversing with and I basically ignore the others who I don't like.

If you have a problem with my behavior, we can stop conversing. It is as simple as that.
We are a small community (cricket) here in bitcointalk comparing with others. If we start picking fight with each others then we will not exist guys.

Stop ignoring or hating each others. Let's welcome everyone who wants to post here and make it a better place.

I really do like every single person in this cricket community and I hope we stick together always.

Cheers :-)

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 04:35:44 PM

India is dominating test ranking because of fast bowling not because of batsmen. The three name you pointing out don't play test match. Dhoni is retired. Kedar Jadav is not fit for test. Sikhar dhawan already dropped from test team. India is very good team in one day but not unbeatable so get out of your bubble. always be humble and don't underestimate other teams. otherwise it's gonna be humiliating for you after world cup lol.

India is dominating the rankings due to their dominance in all the departments - batting, spin and pace. Their best performances occurred in South Asia, where the conditions are more conductive to spin bowling. But as you said, none of the current test playing teams (12 in total?) are unbeatable, and that is applicable to India as well.
Haunebu

Activity: 3108
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:55:07 PM

India is dominating the rankings due to their dominance in all the departments - batting, spin and pace. Their best performances occurred in South Asia, where the conditions are more conductive to spin bowling. But as you said, none of the current test playing teams (12 in total?) are unbeatable, and that is applicable to India as well.
I agree. Some people just don't understand just how powerful the Indian team has been in recent times which is why they shy away from the truth. Obviously, no team is perfect and every team basically wins and loses at the end of the day.

Based on my research, I am pretty confident that either India or England will lift the World cup this year.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:55:46 AM

I agree. Some people just don't understand just how powerful the Indian team has been in recent times which is why they shy away from the truth. Obviously, no team is perfect and every team basically wins and loses at the end of the day.

Based on my research, I am pretty confident that either India or England will lift the World cup this year.

Indian team is super team and there is a chance to win world cup this year by Indian team. Pakistan also a good team but they are facing problem to rearranging their team. So, they are passing difficult time and they may not go far on world cup.
Haunebu

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:25:06 PM

Indian team is super team and there is a chance to win world cup this year by Indian team. Pakistan also a good team but they are facing problem to rearranging their team. So, they are passing difficult time and they may not go far on world cup.
I concur. Pakistan used to be a great team long back, but their management politics messed everything up and they are in a bad position currently just like Sri Lanka.

The only asian country which has a chance to lift the cup this year is India in my opinion.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:25:28 PM

Rajasthan Royals vs Delhi Capitals, Home Team : Rajasthan Royals.
Rajasthan has put the score of 191 on the board and the Away team looks fully prepare, Today Shreyas Iyer has to bat massive else no room to be in TOP now, The young Star Rishabh Pant looks to Hit today big score lets see.
Haunebu

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:35:43 PM

Rajasthan Royals vs Delhi Capitals, Home Team : Rajasthan Royals.
Rajasthan has put the score of 191 on the board and the Away team looks fully prepare, Today Shreyas Iyer has to bat massive else no room to be in TOP now, The young Star Rishabh Pant looks to Hit today big score lets see.

This is not the right thread to discuss this topic since there is another thread primarily meant for IPL related discussions. Check the following link:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5114470.0

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 10:33:49 PM

Steve Smith is coming into form just at the right time ahead of the World Cup, the more time he spends out in the middle playing for his IPL team the better he will become and he has shown how good he can be batting on English pitches so this helps Australia's chance at defending their World Cup title even more in their favour. We can see that this years World Cup is going to be a exciting tournament with so many teams and players in top form.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
AB de Royse777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 12:19:08 AM

~snip~
We can see that this years World Cup is going to be a exciting tournament with so many teams and players in top form.
I don't think many teams are in the top form except Australia, India and England. I have not followed the South African team so not have much idea about them.

There were rumors that India can not perform in English pitches but in the last few years they proved it wrong. Australia seems okay in English pitch they I do not see any concern for them too. Having Warner and Smith in the team made the Australian team stronger. I used to take side of Indian team for this world cup but after seeing the performance against Pakistan in the recent series and addition of Warner & Smith tells me that Australia may lift the cup.

Let's see.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Tipstar

Activity: 1820
Merit: 298

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 01:50:56 AM

~snip~
We can see that this years World Cup is going to be a exciting tournament with so many teams and players in top form.
I don't think many teams are in the top form except Australia, India and England. I have not followed the South African team so not have much idea about them.

There were rumors that India can not perform in English pitches but in the last few years they proved it wrong. Australia seems okay in English pitch they I do not see any concern for them too. Having Warner and Smith in the team made the Australian team stronger. I used to take side of Indian team for this world cup but after seeing the performance against Pakistan in the recent series and addition of Warner & Smith tells me that Australia may lift the cup.

Let's see.

India has won the world cup 1993 hosted by England. They are familiar with the pitch and are the most likely bet to win the world cup.
Australia is surely the favorite team being the defending champions and having a new and balanced team.
Pakistan, England and South Africa too can give a tough competition. There are no hopes for the rest.

Haunebu

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:41:43 AM

~snip~

Let's see.

India has won the world cup 1993 hosted by England. They are familiar with the pitch and are the most likely bet to win the world cup.
Australia is surely the favorite team being the defending champions and having a new and balanced team.
Pakistan, England and South Africa too can give a tough competition. There are no hopes for the rest.
No hope for the rest? You are underestimating teams like NZ and overestimating teams like Pakistan. Pakistan might not even reach the quarters thanks to the state they are in currently.

Recent form is a major indicator of a teams performance and Aus, India, England have been performing really well in that area.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1543

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:32:18 AM

Bro, looks like typo to me and it should be 1983 instead of 1993.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
AB de Royse777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 11:40:28 AM

~snip~
No hope for the rest? You are underestimating teams like NZ and overestimating teams like Pakistan. Pakistan might not even reach the quarters thanks to the state they are in currently.

Recent form is a major indicator of a teams performance and Aus, India, England have been performing really well in that area.
LOL yes, no hope for the rest but I have my wishes with them :-P
Some of them might get place in the next round but taking the world cup race I would say the race is in between
Australia
India
England

I would like to say South Africa too but not sure much.

~snip~

Bro, looks like typo to me and it should be 1983 instead of 1993.
It must be the type LOL

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Haunebu

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:49:58 AM

Some of them might get place in the next round but taking the world cup race I would say the race is in between
Australia
India
England

I do hope MSD takes care of his back since he seems to be worried it and we would not want him getting injured at such a crucial time. I feel India has the most balanced squad overall followed by Australia and England.

Was surprised to see Hazlewood getting excluded though, but it makes sense due to his fitness issues.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 04:35:29 PM

~snip~

Australia
India
England

I'd agree with your post. IMO, there are four teams that are capable of winning the trophy this time: India, England, Australia and South Africa (in that order of highest probability to the lowest). Teams such as New Zealand and Pakistan can progress up to the semi-finals, but beyond that is not very likely. The other teams (AFG, BAN, WI, and SL) don't have the capability to advance to the semi-final stage.
Haunebu

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 05:11:27 PM

Teams such as New Zealand and Pakistan can progress up to the semi-finals, but beyond that is not very likely. The other teams (AFG, BAN, WI, and SL) don't have the capability to advance to the semi-final stage.
Makes sense. Bangladesh and Sri Lanka are in a bad place right now and I cannot even imagine the state of the Sri Lankan team after the horrific incident in their country recently.

I am expecting NZ and SA to reach the semis while Pakistan will lose in the quarters.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:21:00 PM

Have you watch the today's match. What a knock by De Villiers today he made, he made 7 sixes and reached 84 runs.

Sadly he is not be been for World cup squad for SA team. May be he can perform in coming in IPL I believe. Lets see what they do in coming matches. All the best RCB team. Still you do not have winning matches.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 10:08:25 PM

~snip~

Let's see.

I'm sure that India will do just fine playing on English pitches as they showed that they can play well on similar pitches in Australia and New Zealand earlier this year so I'm not too worried about India playing on English pitches. I also think New Zealand is a danger team and can upset the top teams on their day so I would dismiss them. Like I said its going to be a exciting World Cup as there are at least 5-6 teams that can win.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Haunebu

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:17:53 AM

I'm sure that India will do just fine playing on English pitches as they showed that they can play well on similar pitches in Australia and New Zealand earlier this year so I'm not too worried about India playing on English pitches. I also think New Zealand is a danger team and can upset the top teams on their day so I would dismiss them. Like I said its going to be a exciting World Cup as there are at least 5-6 teams that can win.
Yeah. Someone(I don't exactly remember who it was) said that the winner will be the team that adapts the quickest to English conditions which is something that I will be observing carefully once the tournament begins.

IPL 2019 has delivered another amazing season and I am excited for the upcoming World Cup.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1543

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 11:15:05 AM

~snip

I heard some where that in this world cup edition home country (ECB) doesn't have any say when creating pitches. ICC took over charge of pitches conditions and curators will work accordingly under ICC.

So chances are we will see good batting ( Not very seaming or grassy wicket) pitches in world cup. I am wishing for good competitive wickets here so that we can see fierce contest between bat and ball.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Pages: « 1 ... 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 [869] 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 ... 1106 »
  Print  

Jump to: