Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:19:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572405 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 03:38:09 PM

ALL of them reject the lies they've been fed to. TRUMP is far from perfect, but a bought politician he is not. This movement is not about TRUMP, but what he can stop. If you are a pure republican and you support the establishment then TRUMP is a mortal danger.

Up like TRUMP is about the awakening of We The People. The same phenomenon is happening with the bern victims, but it is We The "Feed Me" People. It not so much they are in love with bernie, they realized something really disturbing happened to their party.

The uni-party is a sad reality. Every time the Tea Party believed in someone, as in rubio for example, they voted for a back stabber.

Are those people stupid and ignorant? You believe so. I don't.

Thanks Yoda. you think that? Then please explain me why the banks aren't putting the 500 millions they prepared in the battle to make fight Trump?
Don't think he made a deal with them?

Young Padawan: The real goldman sachs puppet, clinton is.  Hmmmmmm.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 03:40:42 PM

ALL of them reject the lies they've been fed to. TRUMP is far from perfect, but a bought politician he is not. This movement is not about TRUMP, but what he can stop. If you are a pure republican and you support the establishment then TRUMP is a mortal danger.

Up like TRUMP is about the awakening of We The People. The same phenomenon is happening with the bern victims, but it is We The "Feed Me" People. It not so much they are in love with bernie, they realized something really disturbing happened to their party.

The uni-party is a sad reality. Every time the Tea Party believed in someone, as in rubio for example, they voted for a back stabber.

Thanks Yoda. you think that? Then please explain me why the banks aren't putting the 500 millions they prepared in the battle to make fight Trump?

Padawan yourself Tongue

So you think they'll bring the money in the battle during presidential race?

Well if they do maybe I'll accept Trump as a "we're gonna die but we'll take you with us" bet.

But I'm not sure they'll support clinton...
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 03:53:29 PM

Padawan yourself Tongue

Well if they do maybe I'll accept Trump as a "we're gonna die but we'll take you with us" bet.

Now, what are you waiting to support TRUMP? Or you rather support clinton? The game is rigged for bernie.

"A bitcointalk Padawan, A long time ago I was. Hmmmmmm"

craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 04:03:37 PM

Padawan yourself Tongue

Now, what are you waiting to support TRUMP? Or you rather support clinton? The game is rigged for bernie.

Sorry, if you give me the choice between plague and cholera I'd rather find myself a gun...
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 04:07:15 PM

Padawan yourself Tongue

Sorry, if you give me the choice between plague and cholera I'd rather find myself a gun...

You are making me seriously consider gun control.    Grin

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 04:08:01 PM

Plague isn't so bad just remove the nodules... Oh hey, is that Fox I see?
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 04:08:14 PM

Padawan yourself Tongue

The good is you are a supporter of the 2nd amendment and the NRA. Not bad.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 04:13:21 PM

Plague isn't so bad just remove the nodules... Oh hey, is that Fox I see?

Just because the bullet is microscopic.    Grin

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 04:56:00 PM

Grin

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 05:20:14 PM

Cause Trump suggested things? He has a political program somewhere? Damn the little kiddo! Why didn't he show it then?
Some people are too lazy to click on the TRUMP website to learn by themselves. They ask, ask, ask, then complain about it, then ask for more, just like some beggar countries...

Well...to be charitable to 'em, that ignorance could well be a case of "rational ignorance." If you've been watching the political game for a while, you figure out that political promises - including platform promises - are little more than GOTV hot-air. To put this pseudo-formally Wink , a platform is not a reliable predictor of how a candidate or party will behave once he/she/they gain power.

What the stamp of over-50 conservatives? The only political promises they count on are the promises to not mess with Social Security and Medicare!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

moviebuff777

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 05:51:32 PM

Trump needs to start doing some ads to promote himself.  Cruz is catching up with him and has some momentum.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆

Hero/Legendary

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 06:16:33 PM

Gawker.com: Ted Cruz, Please Help Us, We Have No Idea How to Stop Donald Trump

Ted Cruz has a new theory: the American political media is in possession of “bombshell” stories about Donald Trump that could ruin him, but are choosing to not publish them for some reason. Ted, I’m here to tell you: we’ve got nothing, and we’re all really fucking freaked out about it.

From a post over the weekend on The Hill:

“I think an awful lot of reporters — I can’t tell you how many media outlets I hear, you know, have this great exposé on Donald, on different aspects of his business dealings or his past, but they said, ‘You know what? We’re going to hold it to June or July,’” Cruz said on CBS’s “Face The Nation” Sunday.

“We’re not going to run it now.”

Haha! This conversation has not happened nor will it happen. This is a hypothetical from a science fiction novella. In real life, reporters, bloggers, commentators, (et cetera) are not patient enough to sit on an enormous story until June or July. It’s March, man—a cold, long March. We need something now. Not many of us are even confident enough that our jobs or publications will even exist in their current forms by June or July to sit on something big, so if you’ve got something worth publishing, we’ll put it up today, promise.

Even for those in the media confident in their abilities and job security, the fear of getting “scooped” (someone else writes your shit before you can write your shit) outweighs all other considerations. I can’t imagine a single reporter or editor in the world sitting on a good story for months, for the simple reason that (on both sides of the political spectrum) we’re all desperate for attention and completely bent on destroying Donald Trump.

God, Ted, we’ve been trying! It’s not like we haven’t tried. Over the past year Gawker has posted:

The Time Donald Trump’s Ex-Wife Accused Him of Brutally Raping Her

The Best Theory of 1992: Donald Trump Took Amphetamine-Like Diet Pills

Does Donald Trump Want to Have Sex With His Daughter?

Voicemails Reveal Donald Trump’s Cozy Relationship With the Liberal Media

Donald Trump Spun a 9/11 Conspiracy Scenario So Loony It Ended Up Almost True

How We Fooled Donald Trump Into Retweeting Benito Mussolini

Donald Trump Brags About Fucking Another Guy’s Girlfriend in Old Howard Stern Interview

None of it has even slightly hurt Trump or changed the mind of his supporters. We’re at a complete loss. We’re out of ideas. I honestly can’t even imagine something at this point that would scuttle the Trump campaign given how perfectly calibrated his core following is to reject anything and everything they see in the media. I could publish a recording of Donald Trump screaming “ISIS IS GOOD! ISIS IS GREAT!” during sex and he would brush it off in one tweet—Gawker, a loser website. They want me to be politically correct. Sad!

What bombshell could anyone be holding onto at this point? What, conceivably, could be left out there? More shady business dealings? Even more racism? This is a man who boasted that he could kill innocent people in the middle of New York and not lose voters. He’s right! He would probably gain voters. What the media loathes about Trump is what endears him to voters. Oh, we’re going to reveal to the world that he’s a boor, a horror, a bully? When you see us making fun of Donald Trump’s orange face or misspelled tweets, what you’re really seeing is our deep, rapidly rising levels of dread. We mock Trump’s complexion and dumbassery because we’ve never felt more impotent in our lives, so powerless to stop such a manifestly bad, bulletproof man. We are sublimating our own sense of terror and irrelevance via blogs. We will be spinning our wheels like this until Trump either self-destructs or wins the election. We’ll be spinning our wheels because we don’t have any bombshells. Donald Trump has neutralized the very concept of the bombshell.

We are desperate and scared, Ted Cruz, and we wish, we would beg you for some scandalous hidden scoop about Donald Trump. Do you have one? It’s entirely possible that opposition researchers and the like might be holding on to some big shameful Trump story for some time they consider opportune—but as for the media, we’re on empty. Fumes. The gun is not loaded. We had to sell the trigger. So, about a bombshell: Please email it to me. I’ll publish it today, Ted. That’s my promise to you, Ted Cruz: give me a bombshell (or even an old grenade, something, any kind of explosive device, any ordnance will do, PLEASE man) and I will let loose ASAP. I will pull the trigger on anything, Ted. We all will, any of us at any outlet. Pick your favorite. Please. Help.

http://gawker.com/ted-cruz-please-help-us-we-have-no-idea-how-to-stop-d-1763284642

Cheesy Grin Cheesy

Melech

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 07:03:56 PM

Word on the street is Mitt Romney...

The republican establishment has decided to try keeping Trump from getting the delegates he needs to win...

If he does not get the magic number of delegates (1237), he does not automatically get the nomination, even if he is leading in delegate count...

If this happens, the party moves to a brokered convention, where Mitt Romney will throw his hat in the ring, trying to steal the nomination from Trump

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ the internet ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  Social Media
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 07:10:30 PM

The republican establishment has decided to try keeping Trump from getting the delegates he needs to win...

If he does not get the magic number of delegates (1237), he does not automatically get the nomination, even if he is leading in delegate count...

If this happens, the party moves to a brokered convention, where Mitt Romney will throw his hat in the ring, trying to steal the nomination from Trump

Anything to say about bernie's racist comment?

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 07:22:44 PM

When facing reality, bernibots keep their mouth shut, and change their name out of shame.

Melech

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 07:26:22 PM

When facing reality, bernibots keep their mouth shut, and change their name out of shame.

Slow your roll, troll

Don't get so anxious when a man goes a full 10 minutes without replying to you

1) I don't know what you are talking about, I haven't heard Bernie say anything racist
B) This is the Trump thread, go troll Bernie in your other thread (stay on topic asshole)
iii) Do you have anything to say about my Mitt Romney vs Trump post?  You quoted it, then responded with something about Bernie... that's retarded

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ the internet ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  Social Media
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 07:31:41 PM

Slow your roll, troll

Don't get so anxious when a man goes a full 10 minutes without replying to you

1) I don't know what you are talking about, I haven't heard Bernie say anything racist
B) This is the Trump thread, go troll Bernie in your other thread (stay on topic asshole)
iii) Do you have anything to say about my Mitt Romney vs Trump post?  You quoted it, then responded with something about Bernie... that's retarded

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 07:56:46 PM

The whole Trump thing revolves around, Trump is taking money to run for president, from the superrich who control the world, just to mess with the GOP, so that Hillary will slide in under the Democraps.

Cool

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 07:59:32 PM

The whole Trump thing revolves around, Trump is taking money to run for president, from the superrich who control the world, just to mess with the GOP, so that Hillary will slide in under the Democraps.

Cool

Nah, that's not the way to be cynical. Too tinfoil-hatty.

Allow me to suggest this alternative: "Trump decided that renting politicians is too costly and annoying, so he decided to cut out the middleman." Tongue

(Yes, I'm goofing around.)

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 08:03:25 PM

Cool

Nah, that's not the way to be cynical. Too tinfoil-hatty.

Allow me to suggest this alternative: "Trump decided that renting politicians is too costly and annoying, so he decided to cut out the middleman." Tongue

(Yes, I'm goofing around.)

You have a good point there.

But I was being serious.

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: