Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:27:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572405 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 06:34:20 PM

Birth right citizenship isn't a Dem vs Repub issue in the USA.  Not at the street level.  It's actually a lot of blue collar Dems who lose their jobs to illegals.  At the top level, Dems advocate this nonsense because they hope to flood the country with poor, low information people who will vote Democratic.  This isn't complicated.  I don't know any Hispanics or blacks that are gungho for "open borders."  I don't know anyone who is for anchor babies. 

Non-hispanic white blue collar workers no longer vote democratic. They have long shifted their support to the Republicans. Most of the whites who vote Democrat now are Liberal, LGBT, and radical feminist types. And a simple majority of the Democrat voters are non-White. So in the end, it is still a Democrat versus Republican issue.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 02:10:08 PM

Birth right citizenship isn't a Dem vs Repub issue in the USA.  Not at the street level.  It's actually a lot of blue collar Dems who lose their jobs to illegals.  At the top level, Dems advocate this nonsense because they hope to flood the country with poor, low information people who will vote Democratic.  This isn't complicated.  I don't know any Hispanics or blacks that are gungho for "open borders."  I don't know anyone who is for anchor babies. 

Non-hispanic white blue collar workers no longer vote democratic. They have long shifted their support to the Republicans. Most of the whites who vote Democrat now are Liberal, LGBT, and radical feminist types. And a simple majority of the Democrat voters are non-White. So in the end, it is still a Democrat versus Republican issue.
Suit yourself.

For some reason, I get the impression you don't live in the USA.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 04:37:34 PM

Suit yourself.

For some reason, I get the impression you don't live in the USA.

The Emperor's perspective has putin's russia as the geopolitical force on top of the food chain. Once he told me that a long time ago I understood what subjects we could see eye to eye while others, never.

He can correct me if I am wrong.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 11:32:20 PM

Teamsters Withhold Endorsement for Hillary. Want to Meet With Donald Trump (Video)

--------------------------------------------
Keystone pipeline.
The wall on the Mexican border.
Done Deal.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 08:57:05 PM

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 06:44:54 PM

Roast Of Donald Trump Jeffrey Ross

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6ToZcZkVzE

---------------------------------------------------
And I thought he had a very thin skin. Hmm.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 09:45:11 PM

TEAM TRUMP: ‘MORE GENUINE AND PRODUCTIVE WAYS’ TO SPEAK WITH HISPANICS THAN THROUGH PRO-AMNESTY CHAMBER GROUP

Billionaire and 2016 GOP frontrunner Donald Trump’s campaign says there are “more genuine and productive ways” to communicate with America’s Hispanic community than going through and empowering the pro-amnesty U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC).

Trump’s campaign team comments come as Trump will bypass a question-and-answer session hosted by the USHCC on Oct. 8—and will instead be speaking directly to Americans at a campaign rally in Nevada, where he expects to have a “capacity crowd.” This comes after the USHCC spokesman attacked Trump in an interview with Politico on Thursday—and after the group asked Trump for tens of thousands, perhaps millions, of dollars in a fee.

“Donald J. Trump today announced he will not be participating in the October 8th USHCC (United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce) Q&A, as requested by its President and CEO Javier Palomarez,” a Trump spokesperson said in an email.

Mr. Trump will be speaking to a capacity crowd at a campaign rally in Nevada on that date. Additionally, Mr. Palomarez continues to leverage the national media attention surrounding Mr. Trump to benefit his organization and exploit Mr. Trump to enlist additional support and increase interest and revenue in his coalition including asking Mr. Trump to join his chamber for a fee amounting to between $25,000 and $2 million dollars, which Mr. Trump refused to do. Mr. Trump remains committed to reaching out to the Hispanic Community in more genuine and productive ways as he continues to share his vision to Make America Great Again.

USHCC’s spokesman Ammar Campa-Najjar attacked Trump’s campaign for the presidency and his ideas for America in an interview with Politico on Thursday as “sad,” “absurd” and “broken.”

“We’re not going to go easy on him,” Campa-Najjar said in the Politico interview about the-then-still-thought-to-be-happening Oct. 8 event. “A lot of people think it’s just going to be this positive thing.”

“I’ve been tight-lipped for a while, but I’ve got to speak up now,” Campa-Najjar added. “It would be funny if it wasn’t so sad that this man is leading in the polls and that this is his idea for a fiscally responsible, fair and feasible plan for dealing with immigrants.”

Campa-Najjar attacked Trump’s immigration reform plan—which would build a Mexican-funded wall on the U.S. border with Mexico, deport every illegal alien in America, and put a focus on American workers rather than special interests when it comes to future immigration levels—in the interview as well.

“The deporting thing is so absurd that no one can get behind it and he needs to explain how that’s going to work,” he said.

Campa-Najjar also accused Trump of being unrealistic when he claims—as he often does on the campaign trail—that he’s doing well with Hispanics.

“When we talk to them, they give the impression they’re doing so well with Hispanics: ‘Oh Hispanics love me,’ and I think that’s, at best, out of touch with reality,” Campa-Najjar said of the Trump campaign.

The group’s stated immigration plan on its website, however, is exactly the opposite of Trump’s immigration reform plan. The USHCC wants to “pass a comprehensive bill to harness the economic enrichment immigrates bring,” and “reform the visa system to attract STEM talent as well as EB-5 economic investment” while creating “market-driven work programs and temporary visas,” and more pro-amnesty standpoints.

Trump, meanwhile, wants to focus on security first—and on the well-being of all Americans negatively impacted by high levels of foreigners in the U.S. labor pool, something that drives wages down and unemployment up.

Trump’s campaign’s point that the USHCC doesn’t speak for the Hispanic community—and that the Hispanic community, which is not a monolithic voting bloc entirely supportive of open borders immigration policies—is yet another reason why he’s head-and-shoulders ahead of the rest of the 2016 GOP field. He’s turning the establishment narrative that the loudest politically-motivated minority of a particular ethnic group somehow speaks for everyone from that ethnic group on its head. Trump has skyrocketed in the polls every time he lands—whether by his own doing or the doing of someone else—in one of these types of situations. Where things go from here could be interesting.

USHCC is certainly looking for a fight with Trump. When he announced he wasn’t going to the event, Campa-Najjar issued a scathing statement attacking the GOP frontrunner—alleging he wanted to change the rules of the forum for some kind of special treatment.

“Mr. Trump was unwilling to abide by the terms and conditions of the USHCC’s Presidential Candidate Q&A Series – the same rules that all participants have previously followed,” Campa-Najjar said. “The USHCC refused to change the format of the forum, show any favoritism, exclude any issues or topics, or grant any immunity from objective scrutiny of his policies.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/02/team-trump-more-genuine-and-productive-ways-to-speak-with-hispanics-than-through-pro-amnesty-chamber-group/

--------------------------------------------------------------
Shakedown.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 11:51:00 PM

TEAM TRUMP: ‘MORE GENUINE AND PRODUCTIVE WAYS’ TO SPEAK WITH HISPANICS THAN THROUGH PRO-AMNESTY CHAMBER GROUP

Billionaire and 2016 GOP frontrunner Donald Trump’s campaign says there are “more genuine and productive ways” to communicate with America’s Hispanic community than going through and empowering the pro-amnesty U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC).

Trump’s campaign team comments come as Trump will bypass a question-and-answer session hosted by the USHCC on Oct. 8—and will instead be speaking directly to Americans at a campaign rally in Nevada, where he expects to have a “capacity crowd.” ....
Shakedown.
He's welcome to come to largely Hispanic areas and will fill the stadiums.  There's no problem with his taking questions from real people.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 03:31:25 AM

Republicans

Donald Trump continues to lead among Republicans, currently with 32% of Republican support (up from 30% last week).

Ben Carson remains in 2nd at 12% among Republicans. Carson has lost some ground in the latest poll.
Jeb Bush remains in 3rd with 10%.
Carly Fiorina has held her gains from after the Republican debate, currently at 8% among Republicans, but has made no more progress.

http://www.ipsos-na.com/news-polls/pressrelease.aspx?id=7011

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 03:17:32 PM

Republicans

Donald Trump continues to lead among Republicans, currently with 32% of Republican support (up from 30% last week).

Ben Carson remains in 2nd at 12% among Republicans. Carson has lost some ground in the latest poll.
Carly Fiorina has held her gains from after the Republican debate, currently at 8% among Republicans, but has made no more progress.

Now would all those other wanna-be-president guys get the hell out, please?
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 03:25:07 PM

Republicans

Now would all those other wanna-be-president guys get the hell out, please?

No. Because:
Marco Rubio vs. Jeb Bush: The inevitable GOP showdown arrives
http://hotair.com/headlines/archives/2015/10/04/marco-rubio-vs-jeb-bush-the-inevitable-gop-showdown-arrives/

Roll Eyes

ThePrinceofTea

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 10:50:53 PM

I never seen an interview on msm were Trump was treated humanly (I don't even say kindly).

my favorite potential Potus can be no one but him :

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/ae/Lloyd_Blankfein_CEO_Goldman_Sachs.jpg/220px-Lloyd_Blankfein_CEO_Goldman_Sachs.jpg

but as his Majesty is pursuing his own path toward happiness, I have no other choice but to think that Mr Trump would be an excellent Potus.

1) He is born and raise in America
2) He believes in THE UNITED STATES AMERICA and THE FLAG THAT IT REPRESENTS
3) I hope he would defend the CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE BILL OF RIGHTS
4) He seems to be pragmatic, which means that it's not important what he knows or doesn't, once the data will be available I am sure he will be able to take decisions.
5) if he betrays his oath there will be no riots everywhere (with lootings, rapes, inner cities burning and chaos everywhere)
6) and his hair, omg
7) when I say: Wall Street, he does understand a little more than most of the other candidate.

God bless him and his family, may they be safe.

(they are other very good constitutionalists on the republican side, but congress needs you other wise the plage of the democrap traitors will proliferate).
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 11:01:51 PM

I never seen an interview on msm were Trump was treated humanly (I don't even say kindly).

but as his Majesty is pursuing his own path toward happiness, I have no other choice but to think that Mr Trump would be an excellent Potus.

3) I hope he would defend the CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE BILL OF RIGHTS
4) He seems to be pragmatic, which means that it's not important what he knows or doesn't, once the data will be available I am sure he will be able to take decisions.
5) if he betrays his oath there will be no riots everywhere (with lootings, rapes, inner cities burning and chaos everywhere)
6) and his hair, omg
7) when I say: Wall Street, he does understand a little more than most of the other candidate.

(they are other very good constitutionalists on the republican side, but congress needs you other wise the plage of the democrap traitors will proliferate).

You can see Trump's money, unlike the banksters. If the economy is bad he loses money, unlike Wall Street which can bet against the dollar and American interests, as the whole world is playing. Trump is no fool and he has investment everywhere, but at the end of day he deals with union workers more often than traders.

Unlike maybe Bloomberg for example.

That is why Wall Street is betting for Bush or Clinton.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 11:08:33 PM

6) and his hair, omg

You can see Trump's money, unlike the banksters. If the economy is bad he loses money, unlike Wall Street which can bet against the dollar and American interests, as the whole world is playing. Trump is no fool and he has investment everywhere, but at the end of day he deals with union workers more often than traders.

+1

Trump:

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

Mahatma Gandhi

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 11:37:02 PM

6) and his hair, omg

+1

Trump:

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

Mahatma Gandhi

... Or they attack your ex supermodel wife just because...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5El-mpDqaM

ThePrinceofTea

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 12:12:48 AM

ah, lending at interest... anyway it's not the subject so I will keep it to the man.

All his buildings are still standing.

Now I agree that from the onset I would say that M. Bloomberg could have been a great candidate if only he wasn't so agenda driven. that's another thing I like about the "Donald", is that he seems Agendaless (CEO of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CORP MUST DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION AND BILLS OF RIGHT). Not in the sense of hiding anything (lot of ideas flying around, wow such hairs) but because he doesn't have a fix set of values that seems contrary to the spirit of the US Constitution and BoR. I don't believe that Trump would tell me how much refill with highfructose corn sirup liquid I can put in my cup... it sound trivial, but wtf, if I want to buy a GIANT CUP of what ever that I will use like I want, I don't see how anyone that could even think of running for Potus could think about legislating that (and stopping my free will - consent - victimless).

furthermore, even with all those constant attack, with 0 sympathy, the "Donald" keeps the fighting Spirit alive (even if recently, I feel a little bit of tiredness). as such came this post.

Ghandhi and the US C and BoR, never read anything in context Sad.
ThePrinceofTea

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 10:25:13 AM

the defense budget, remarks :

the hammer refereed by Trump is the best hammer in the world. it can operate in all conditions. the R&D for such an hammer are Huge.

However I disagree with Trump, yes he is right, there is always way to do more with less, however the Defense of the Nation (tasked by the C and BoR) is an integral part of the USA. As such going to near 1,2 trillion yearly operative budget (ie without any outside operation) is critical in my opinion. I want the usa to be able to poke the bear and the panda simultaneously if those decided to show some claws.

1 fleet per continent + 2 for the side of the USA. better safe than sorry. (fleet=end of life there).

it's a serious issue. but I agree waste is bad.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 01:23:52 PM

6) and his hair, omg

+1

Trump:

Mahatma Gandhi

Okay, they attack the wife.  I watched the video.  Now I like the wife and think she'd be a Really Great First Lady.

lol...
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 06:16:02 PM

6) and his hair, omg

+1

Trump:

Mahatma Gandhi

Okay, they attack the wife.  I watched the video.  Now I like the wife and think she'd be a Really Great First Lady.

lol...

Yes. She will be.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 07:07:26 PM

6) and his hair, omg

+1

Trump:

Mahatma Gandhi

lol...

Yes. She will be.

So let me get this straight.

This ultra hot model, wife of Trump, they are laughing at her because she posed naked on a polar bear white rug in Trump's jet.

Alright I may have a very small brain but I'm having trouble parsing how this creates a smear on Trump or makes her less suitable or anything.  So let's go to the complete opposite-

<hypothetical>

Hillary Clinton posing-

No, let's not go there....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: