Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:26:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [R3D] NEW UPDATES COMING SOON  (Read 66717 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2015, 05:12:52 AM

27 pages for the objections, fud, critsizm, explinations and things you name it. guys they are not forcing anyone to partake in their CFC. should you want to invest or not its your own choice. im not a programmer neither i know anything about source code but their are alot of reasons that i dont want to miss notification from this thread and whenever i come back to this thread i get only explanations from syntak, stoner, jared and other team members. i wonder if we all are crtisiing folks work than who is still investing in CFC Smiley
apology if this post offend someone usually i dont write such things but today i couldnt stop myself

cheers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 09:24:18 AM

Qora has all these features and the devs can implement new services using Qoras platform. IMHO it would be better for the community and cryptoworld as a whole if funds were raised for pushing tech forward, instead of trying to reimplement the same things.

@twoturtles: care to elaborate on the lack of security in qora? I think it is pretty secure, I would appreciate some examples.
Also qora as a platform never said its last words. Developers constantly enhance it.

Please don't think that I made this post for promoting qora, I just want to understand what you said regarding security, differences, since features are the same. Qora could be used by R3D devs to create new services on top, with no need to spend resources for implementing the same features.
This is the direction we are headed in however how do you do a revenu model on open source scripts? If you extend onto qora or another coin doing something like AT then how do investors profit other than buying qora in this example? A key driver is money and if it cant be made the same way by extending then it wont happen. There needs to be an asset or something to create a hidden service layer fee ontop of native fees and then provide dividends of asset holders. That is just one idea I am tinkering with to solve this problem.

Anyone that says qora isnt secure probably doest understand the mechanics of the underlying script implementation for AT. A hash of the program is prefixed to the script holding the program by the miner and evaluated and checked by all nodes to matchthe hash. In this way it is as secure as any other tx.

Note i dont hold any qora infact im not a fan of pos myself. So id prefer if a pow bitcoin clone implement AT (i will probaby do this) which will probably have a better chance of surviving the altcoin syndrome.

How do we construct a revenue model?  The system itself doesn't promote some unrealistic APR or hoarding.  If 10 million r3d were to be held back for example by any one person or group of people, that would instantly decrease the supply available for use.  When supply is down and demand is up - that affects the price.  When the person(s) holding decide to sell at the price they're comfortable with, those wanting to actually use it buy and the cycle repeats.  The statement "anyone that says qora isn't secure" and the follow-up by commenting on just the hash and network - shows that the other areas aren't recognized nor considered.  I won't disclose exact details publicly just as I explained above.

Oh but we are onto newer and better things soon to replace coloured coin mess to a real flexible architecture Smiley
We will set the trend again for new clones.

As far as "probably doing this" - I thought it was already being done for sys 2.0?

Best regards,

syntaks
I've heard enough from you hehe you must have less than 5 years professional programming under your belt because you are out of your league you haven't understood one concept I have put forth in my last few comments.. Gluck with your 800 btc you are going to need it.
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 10:11:52 AM

Qora has all these features and the devs can implement new services using Qoras platform. IMHO it would be better for the community and cryptoworld as a whole if funds were raised for pushing tech forward, instead of trying to reimplement the same things.

@twoturtles: care to elaborate on the lack of security in qora? I think it is pretty secure, I would appreciate some examples.
Also qora as a platform never said its last words. Developers constantly enhance it.

Please don't think that I made this post for promoting qora, I just want to understand what you said regarding security, differences, since features are the same. Qora could be used by R3D devs to create new services on top, with no need to spend resources for implementing the same features.
This is the direction we are headed in however how do you do a revenu model on open source scripts? If you extend onto qora or another coin doing something like AT then how do investors profit other than buying qora in this example? A key driver is money and if it cant be made the same way by extending then it wont happen. There needs to be an asset or something to create a hidden service layer fee ontop of native fees and then provide dividends of asset holders. That is just one idea I am tinkering with to solve this problem.

Anyone that says qora isnt secure probably doest understand the mechanics of the underlying script implementation for AT. A hash of the program is prefixed to the script holding the program by the miner and evaluated and checked by all nodes to matchthe hash. In this way it is as secure as any other tx.

Note i dont hold any qora infact im not a fan of pos myself. So id prefer if a pow bitcoin clone implement AT (i will probaby do this) which will probably have a better chance of surviving the altcoin syndrome.

How do we construct a revenue model?  The system itself doesn't promote some unrealistic APR or hoarding.  If 10 million r3d were to be held back for example by any one person or group of people, that would instantly decrease the supply available for use.  When supply is down and demand is up - that affects the price.  When the person(s) holding decide to sell at the price they're comfortable with, those wanting to actually use it buy and the cycle repeats.  The statement "anyone that says qora isn't secure" and the follow-up by commenting on just the hash and network - shows that the other areas aren't recognized nor considered.  I won't disclose exact details publicly just as I explained above.

Oh but we are onto newer and better things soon to replace coloured coin mess to a real flexible architecture Smiley

As far as "probably doing this" - I thought it was already being done for sys 2.0?

Best regards,

syntaks
I've heard enough from you hehe you must have less than 5 years professional programming under your belt because you are out of your league you haven't understood one concept I have put forth in my last few comments.. Gluck with your 800 btc you are going to need it.

"I've heard enough" plus some wrong assumptions and zero arguments. Interesting... ;-)
yak

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2015, 12:33:30 PM

thats what people say when they know they can't win an argument... but we could all see that it was unable to win when it started resorting to ad hominem attacks and then backpeddling... next stage.. meltdown

http://cryptogeeks.com - up to the microsecond cryptocurrency news and advice from angry basement dwelling nerds
http://twitter.com/cryptogeeks
twoturtles
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2015, 02:08:35 PM

Best regards,

syntaks

You've gone from subtle jabs which I've humored, to complete nonsense.  Perhaps it's not lack of experience in programming, but deciphering what you've been ultimately trying to say in your circle talk and promotion of your own.  However, I'm not one to speak without reference so when we talk about programming experience or lack thereof here's a couple of fun ones (don't worry, I have the page saved in case you try to remove it like you did your other spaghetti repos - yes I know about those as well):

https://github.com/IXCoin-Dev/IXCoin/commits/master?author=sidhujag
https://github.com/coinzen/devcoin0.9.2MM/commits/master

Also, I have been involved in this space for quite some time and do not think for a moment I do not have the resources and associates who have made it clear to me you are completely talk and this is a bitter dig.  Good luck on your journey into programming, you're going to need it.

Sincerely,

syntaks

sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 03:36:19 PM

Best regards,

syntaks

You've gone from subtle jabs which I've humored, to complete nonsense.  Perhaps it's not lack of experience in programming, but deciphering what you've been ultimately trying to say in your circle talk and promotion of your own.  However, I'm not one to speak without reference so when we talk about programming experience or lack thereof here's a couple of fun ones (don't worry, I have the page saved in case you try to remove it like you did your other spaghetti repos - yes I know about those as well):

https://github.com/IXCoin-Dev/IXCoin/commits/master?author=sidhujag
https://github.com/coinzen/devcoin0.9.2MM/commits/master

Also, I have been involved in this space for quite some time and do not think for a moment I do not have the resources and associates who have made it clear to me you are completely talk and this is a bitter dig.  Good luck on your journey into programming, you're going to need it.

Sincerely,

syntaks
Nice links lol I dont see how those links are helping your case at all.

Perhaps I didnt explain well to make my points clear but no problem I hope you do well with the coin we have different ideals I will come check out what youve released sometime.. cya
WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2015, 03:38:18 PM

Been trying to spread the word over twitter.  Please scope my tweets and RT and FAV.  Couple below to get started.

https://twitter.com/wigitgetit/status/638009880368934914

https://twitter.com/wigitgetit/status/638006458269831168
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 03:42:33 PM

Not trying to Fud but there's very little chance this will pump after ICO ends, starting market cap will be very high and will need a lot to justify it. Remember Bitbay? I do  Roll Eyes
WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2015, 03:47:01 PM

Not trying to Fud but there's very little chance this will pump after ICO ends, starting market cap will be very high and will need a lot to justify it. Remember Bitbay? I do  Roll Eyes

I would guess most investors in R3D aren't looking for a "pump" when ICO ends.  I believe in the project and the technology used with it.  Others can speak for themselves.

Good job not "trying" to FUD.  Roll Eyes
goldengatesgreenest.com

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 03:47:33 PM

Nope don't remember it because I didn't get scammed by it.

Next day delivery Mail order Medical Cannabis now available to California Prop. 215 Patients for Bitcoin! Order anywhere in the State of California. http://goldengatesgreenest.com
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 05:13:18 PM

If this project can start I'm pretty sure there will be fast progress and a lot to show. I don't expect and I don't wish a "pump" after the CFC, but I would expect a rising price, because many aren't aware of it now. The lack of attention is the only weakness I see at the moment, and maybe a lack of understanding. It's complex and people should read the Ann and Stoners and Syntaks Posts. It's one of those projects that would need real investors who like it to inform themselves before investing instead of gambling. And it needs more support of those who already understand the potential and would like to see it started.

And what I really like about this project, out of investor-perspective: The inherent economy and the potential to grow out of itself, to grow beyond Crypto because it could have instantly real use. Think about countries with really hard censorship, like China and many others. Most of all Chinese even couldn't read this thread if they would want to, because:

GREAT FIREWALL OF CHINA BLOCKS BITCOINTALK.ORG

Hours ago, Bitcoin Forum and Bitcoin Subreddit moderator, Theymos, posted to inform everyone that Bitcointalk.org had been blocked by the Great Firewall of China. From all over China, with the exception of Shanghai, Bitcoiners are reporting that Bitcointalk.org is now blocked. No official explanation for the block has been given, though speculation will fly.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/great-firewall-of-china-blocks-bitcointalk-org/

What I want to say with that: There is already a big potential for it, all over the world. And that's a great difference to most of all other projects out there.

Regarding Bitbay I can't say anything, because I don't know it. But at the moment I don't know any project that's comparable to this one.
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 05:55:55 PM

I would guess most investors in R3D aren't looking for a "pump" when ICO ends.  I believe in the project and the technology used with it.  Others can speak for themselves.

Good job not "trying" to FUD.  Roll Eyes

I believe in the project too but I don't like throwing away BTC either, so i'm just going to wait for the dump after ICO ends  Wink
goldengatesgreenest.com

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 06:03:14 PM

Not trying to Fud but there's very little chance this will pump after ICO ends, starting market cap will be very high and will need a lot to justify it. Remember Bitbay? I do  Roll Eyes

I would guess most investors in R3D aren't looking for a "pump" when ICO ends.  I believe in the project and the technology used with it.  Others can speak for themselves.

Good job not "trying" to FUD.  Roll Eyes

I believe in the project too but I don't like throwing away BTC either, so i'm just going to wait for the dump after ICO ends  Wink

That's the most idiotic thing I've heard all week.  If you believe in it then why would it be throwing away BTC?  Maybe no faith because you're a professional crypto bag collector?

Next day delivery Mail order Medical Cannabis now available to California Prop. 215 Patients for Bitcoin! Order anywhere in the State of California. http://goldengatesgreenest.com
andrepierre

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 07:17:29 PM

I again read the OP and the more I read the more I like it, will keep a close eye on progress.
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 07:52:28 PM

Not trying to Fud but there's very little chance this will pump after ICO ends, starting market cap will be very high and will need a lot to justify it. Remember Bitbay? I do  Roll Eyes

I would guess most investors in R3D aren't looking for a "pump" when ICO ends.  I believe in the project and the technology used with it.  Others can speak for themselves.

I believe in the project too but I don't like throwing away BTC either, so i'm just going to wait for the dump after ICO ends  Wink

That's the most idiotic thing I've heard all week.  If you believe in it then why would it be throwing away BTC?  Maybe no faith because you're a professional crypto bag collector?

It's idiotic that you heard it because you can only read it. I don't consider this a charity fundraiser to throw some BTC at it and expect nothing in return, but that's just me I guess.
yak

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2015, 08:02:26 PM

It's idiotic that you heard it because you can only read it.

wow. just wow.
i LITERALLY shook my head at how sad, stupid and pointless you just came off

http://cryptogeeks.com - up to the microsecond cryptocurrency news and advice from angry basement dwelling nerds
Bumberchute

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 09:57:14 PM

It's idiotic that you heard it because you can only read it. I don't consider this a charity fundraiser to throw some BTC at it and expect nothing in return, but that's just me I guess.

The thing you would get in return for investing is the technology being released, and then you'd have these r3d tokens that you bought to be able to use with the r3d system. Most of the r3d investors actually want to use the r3d platform I think.
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 10:04:04 PM

It's idiotic that you heard it because you can only read it.

wow. just wow.
i LITERALLY shook my head at how sad, stupid and pointless you just came off

Coming from a self-proclaimed 'geek' , I'm embarrassed Embarrassed
yak

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2015, 11:14:42 PM

I'm embarrassed Embarrassed

you really should be
lol whats next, insulting someones grammar?

anyhoo.. back on track

The thing you would get in return for investing is the technology being released, and then you'd have these r3d tokens that you bought to be able to use with the r3d system. Most of the r3d investors actually want to use the r3d platform I think.

pretty much exactly this... if you see r3d and understand things you can create with it you already have your 'positive return on investment' by a million times, if you can't... well... then you probably aren't looking at the right thread, perhaps something promising you imaginary unrealistic returns and straight up lies is more your thing to throw your money at.... some of us actually see how this technology could be a 'game changer'

kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2015, 03:20:57 AM

R3D is one of better CFC investments right now id say

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: