Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:53:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I grow my btc?  (Read 216029 times)
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 621

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 10:41:45 AM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!

I suggest you focus on trading since there are many ways to grow your bitcoin fast such as hyip's, doublers and gambling but the risk is too high!... Go slow but sure, since you made 0.5btc all you have to do is roll... Actually you can day trade thats the fastest way to earn through trading....goodluck...

No, I highly not recommending those doublers, hyip's they are all scam types of investments. No matter what happens, just don't invest to them.

And gambling is not a good way to grow our bitcoins either because instead of growing our bitcoins it will just eat up that is on our wallet.

Better to work for something else like trading for people have knowledge in it and offer some online task for clients who needs your work.

winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 10:45:54 AM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!

I suggest you focus on trading since there are many ways to grow your bitcoin fast such as hyip's, doublers and gambling but the risk is too high!... Go slow but sure, since you made 0.5btc all you have to do is roll... Actually you can day trade thats the fastest way to earn through trading....goodluck...

No, I highly not recommending those doublers, hyip's they are all scam types of investments. No matter what happens, just don't invest to them.

And gambling is not a good way to grow our bitcoins either because instead of growing our bitcoins it will just eat up that is on our wallet.

Better to work for something else like trading for people have knowledge in it and offer some online task for clients who needs your work.

sunsilk is right but he or she (why not) forget that it is possible to trade and never lose if it is impossible to deposite.

With winspiral you can play with the fire and never burn you...(lol) (i'm good today)(lol)

MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 02:37:41 PM

I would prefer trading in most situations, but at the moment I think holding is a better decision. Most other investments, such as cloud mining, are scams and altcoins are not showing good signs that they will make a good profit in the coming weeks, but almost always there are some cryptos that give significant profits in the Bitcoin bull run.
Trading is the best solution for positive income daily i don't mind loosing bitcoin because in the next few days you can get what actually lose in past day i don't also hold my altcoins that long i always sell them i always good in short trading i don't trust cloud mining imo trading is the best way to make good profit.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Agraoclya

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 03:29:02 PM

There are a lot of methods to gain bitcoins but one of the most used and for sure the safest way is by doing signature campaigns because its very easy to do and nice.
Umigokath

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 03:35:24 PM

There are a lot of methods to gain bitcoins but one of the most used and for sure the safest way is by doing signature campaigns because its very easy to do and nice.

I agree doing some signature campaigns can really help you off with earning some money for sure and its indeed very safe.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 03:46:18 PM

I agree doing some signature campaigns can really help you off with earning some money for sure and its indeed very safe.
Don't depend on signature campaigns guy's it will not long last trained your self now by trading and doing a great thing by buying and selling coins getting stocked from alternative coins by joining not only in signature campaign but facebook and twitter too good luck to both of you may you christmas will be a great day of earning.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 09:01:36 PM

I would prefer trading in most situations, but at the moment I think holding is a better decision. Most other investments, such as cloud mining, are scams and altcoins are not showing good signs that they will make a good profit in the coming weeks, but almost always there are some cryptos that give significant profits in the Bitcoin bull run.

If bitcoins constantly move up then difficult to make a money from altcoin trading. If bitcoin prices either moving downwards then we can make some money from altcoin trading unless if any altcoin move up faster than bitcoin prices. But I feel it is very hard to find such coins to invest so I prefer only do trading with bitcoins and fiat currency.
I guess not all the altcoins are showing movements like you said. There are some established altcoins which are highly resistant to bitcoin's value. But most of the altcoins are losing their value when bitcoin getting price appreciation. That may be to maintain equilibrium of value.

Overall in my experience, trading altcoin is not a good way to grow our bitcoin as it has more risks than other type of trading.
But if you give a full focus to trade with altcoin then you will find that it is not hard to make money with altcoins you only need to invest in those altcoins which will have the potential to increase much higher in value and for knowing that you will have to research about the coin and have to discuss with blockchain experts.
lakisis

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 09:08:41 PM

yeah bitcoin trading is much more better to grow up your bitcoin and holding your bitcoin is also good way to grow up your bitcoin there is a lot of people buy bitcoin with low price price and then hold it for high price and when bitcoin rise up its price to high then they get a big profit easily from holding bitcoin.
Ereacia

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 11:13:43 PM

You can simply grow your bitcoin by doing campaigns,trading or gambling, they are all easy to do the only thing is that some are more riskier than others.
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 11:22:30 PM

You can simply grow your bitcoin by doing campaigns,trading or gambling, they are all easy to do the only thing is that some are more riskier than others.
Only trading is the best option in your provided options because in trading a person can actively increase his bitcoins while in gambling only owners earn and sometimes the gamblers also earn but not all the time as it is game and in signature campaigns it will take a more longer time to collect a bitcoin.
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 03:15:58 AM

Try to grow it by trading or if you are experienced maybe by loaning out some at first.
I tried this method but it did not work out so well. So this method is not for everyone. Undecided
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 06:07:10 AM

Try to grow it by trading or if you are experienced maybe by loaning out some at first.
I tried this method but it did not work out so well. So this method is not for everyone. Undecided
Loaning business is not that good as we expected, the percentage of collection is not good enough online, so I guess it's better to trade than lending your money. In trading, when you are consistent, you can grow your money any amount you like, so there's no limitation but only yourself.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 07:59:13 AM

Trading is not really for everyone as it entails many risks but there are those who already mastered the trade and can easily come up with profits almost everyday. Of course, we should not expect these people to easily share all of their trade secrets. Hope to also be a good trader one day so I can share what I learned along the way.
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 09:21:46 AM

yeah bitcoin trading is much more better to grow up your bitcoin and holding your bitcoin is also good way to grow up your bitcoin there is a lot of people buy bitcoin with low price price and then hold it for high price and when bitcoin rise up its price to high then they get a big profit easily from holding bitcoin.
If the time comes when the price of bitcoin start to increase with faster speed then at that we have to prefer to hold our bitcoins because selling at that time will not be fruitful because if someone sell his coins and at the next moment the price shoots up then he will regret that sale while when the price do not increase up and only fluctuations occur then at that time trade is better.
lakisis

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 11:00:53 AM

yeah there is many way to grow up your bitcoin like as signature campaign , trading and gambling and i also think that these way minimize the risk and these are very much good than other way and you can grow up your bitcoin easily with gambling and trading.
Mirardowyn

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 03:00:49 AM

There are more methods possible but the easiest and I can recommend you that one because its also is risk free and that is pretty important, I have it about signature campaigns its 100% profit and also very easy.
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 05:18:58 AM

There are more methods possible but the easiest and I can recommend you that one because its also is risk free and that is pretty important, I have it about signature campaigns its 100% profit and also very easy.

That's safe, but OP has already .5 btc from trading. So probably OP is into something more than just signature campaign. A good way to profit more in what was on him already. Signature campaign has nothing to do to increase his .5 BTC. Anyway, since he acquire those coins from trading, I suggest that he just continue what he is doing when he got those. He already had the key so better stick to the path he is taking.

hakanbalta577

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 05:45:12 AM

I dont recommend this because signature campaign can only give us partime income and only for small period of time.We dont know when they will end and also earning are great to dependent only on them,its better to have some other skills and yes signature campaign does help but only as partime income.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 06:22:55 AM

Buy some altcoins at low price and sell at high price  Wink Easy and simple way Grin

You are correct dude in this matter of yours,through altcoin you can have a chance to have a lot of bitcoin into it. Unlike you directly buying bitcoin, though there's nothing wrong with that things if you buy it. But if you don't have enough money for it, there is signature campaign were you have a chance to have a bitcoin that in return they reward you as payment through your participation them in the campaign.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 07:13:36 AM

yeah there is many way to grow up your bitcoin like as signature campaign , trading and gambling and i also think that these way minimize the risk and these are very much good than other way and you can grow up your bitcoin easily with gambling and trading.
Gambling is not the best for growing bitcoin easily because there is a high risk of getting loss on that kind of field. You don't to be full time gambler to make good profits because gambling is just for fun.

In trading, It is true that you can grow your bitcoin easily IF you have enough knowledge to understand or analyze the market so you can lower the risk of getting loss. But, If you don't have enough knowledge to start trading then you should study first and test the market with a very low capital that you can afford to lose then analyze your trading history and your past decision to be able to make better decisions. Experience is the best teacher.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: