Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:40:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I grow my btc?  (Read 216024 times)
Eodguy149

Activity: 578
Merit: 554

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 10:00:48 AM

That's definitely a hard question that I've seen quite a few times on here. That being said I think the simplest advice is buy low and sell high! Honestly I would highly recommend reading as much as possible. Really try to understand why the price moves. That being said, you also need to realize that so much of what happens is completely random and unexpected. Bitcoin really is the wild west and nothing is a sure thing. Beware of anyone that gives you advice saying they can for sure help you increase your BTC balance.

"Initial Success or Total Failure"
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 10:30:27 AM

With Bitcoin 0.5 you can use it to improve your Bitcoin becomes more.
The fastest way in my opinion is that by trading. You can trade in some exchangers. You can do trading by fiat or by another coin, I mean with altcoin potentially nice and not one wrong choice altcoin. For other ways might you can read the posts above.
Even lower than 0.5 he can start doing trading because in trading there is no required amount of bitcoin to start that kind of growing your bitcoins.

I agree to your altcoin trading suggestion because that is one of the best field to jump in since the altcoins are also volatile to its price and just like bitcoin it can be profitable if we just choose the right altcoin to trade or to invest in.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 08:43:24 PM

OP just hold on to your bitcoins and ensure that you have the private keys to access you address, over time, people will lost their keys which means that their bitcoins will be lost forever, this will make your bitcoin more valuable, after a few years your 0.5BTC will still be 0.5BTC but it will increase in value
yes currently it will be a good decision if you hold your bitcoin for some good time because the price of bitcoin is contentiously increasing and it is expected that the price of bitcoin will increase more therefore holding bitcoin is a good idea.
you can not grow your bitcoin through holding because holding can just increase the value of bitcoin not a grow your bitcoin there is one thing can grow your bitcoin that is investment you should invest your bitcoin in altcoin trading or buy bitcoin with low price and then sell it with high price these way can grow your bitcoin easily.  
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 04:29:22 AM

Just wait till you find that you've enough profit then convert it into your currency then buy again when price get low again rinse and repeat.

That will be a too long process. Rather than that start trading with a small amount. When you turn it into fiat there will be a fee, although now fees are there even on transactions. But that will be a more profitable thing to grow your BTC.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 07:04:36 AM

Just wait till you find that you've enough profit then convert it into your currency then buy again when price get low again rinse and repeat.

That will be a too long process. Rather than that start trading with a small amount. When you turn it into fiat there will be a fee, although now fees are there even on transactions. But that will be a more profitable thing to grow your BTC.
But buying and selling within exchange between bitcoins and fiat will not incur big fees. When we are showing some good volume, we will get discounts too. This process might be suitable for both active and passive (long term) trader.

When you are passively looking for right price levels, you might need to wait for longer haul still comparatively it may fetch you good profits.
meelvanchris

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 12:13:45 PM

Yeah making profits from buying and selling bitcoins will take a long time to grow your coins better option would be to put that money in altcoin trading and start making small profits and eventually it will help you in growing your coins in long term.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 06:04:28 PM

Its going to be easy for you to grow your btc if you don't needed the money badly which means the btc you are about to invest and your extra money that you may not need to cash out any time. One safer way to trade is to stick on BTC/USD and that I guess is just where you need to trade. Buy BTC when price drops and sell when you think its the highest.  BTC price normally dips down and tha's when you buy back. But then of course this is easier said, its the waiting which can make it hard.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 06:19:58 PM

I'm going to hold $5000 dollar bills in a safe and wait 12 months and when I take them out then I have how much exactly? if I had 100BTC 12 months ago now I'd doubled my money in the safest possible way imagined, not even gold is that much profitable just by throwing them away and not putting them to work and expose yourself with the risk of loss.
finity

Activity: 381

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 07:22:00 PM

Invest in different potential altcoins and it will definitely grow your bitcoins in long run as I successfully growing my bitcoins by investing in altcoins and its also giving me regular profits and also increase the volume of my coins in my wallet.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 07:26:10 PM

Yeah making profits from buying and selling bitcoins will take a long time to grow your coins better option would be to put that money in altcoin trading and start making small profits and eventually it will help you in growing your coins in long term.
yes trading alt coin is also a good way of making money but in fact currently the price of bitcoin expected to increase therefore if a person simply hold bitcoin in present time he can surely make more profit that what he can make from trading alt coin. more ever holding bitcoin is also a safe way of making money.
Nabicoma

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 01:43:12 PM

yes trading alt coin is also a good way of making money but in fact currently the price of bitcoin expected to increase therefore if a person simply hold bitcoin in present time he can surely make more profit that what he can make from trading alt coin. more ever holding bitcoin is also a safe way of making money.

The bitcoin price will rise a lot against the fiat as the fiat printing is accelerating.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 02:06:43 PM

maybe buying a potential altcoin, is good idea ?
or you can buy new vga for mining it Roll Eyes
grandy

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 07:49:50 PM

That's definitely a hard question that I've seen quite a few times on here. That being said I think the simplest advice is buy low and sell high! Honestly I would highly recommend reading as much as possible. Really try to understand why the price moves. That being said, you also need to realize that so much of what happens is completely random and unexpected. Bitcoin really is the wild west and nothing is a sure thing. Beware of anyone that gives you advice saying they can for sure help you increase your BTC balance.
i think it is so easy you can grow your bitcoin by trading although there are so many other ways of increasing your bitcoin but still trading is the superb way of grown your bitcoin as there is little chance of losing your money so less risk is there.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 10:48:17 AM

It is so easy:
claim every day free shares
sell them and get real satoshi
and your btc grow naturally.

Cactushrt

Activity: 952

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 11:37:02 AM

Yep good idea buying a potential altcoin in that way you can groe your bitcoin and also lessen the risk of your bitcoins unlike gambliing or investing in hyip sites no guarantees.

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
jovs

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 02:11:02 PM

Any sort of investment has it's own risks so instead of asking strangers where should you invest your hard earned money, it's best if you do your own research and make calculated investments. Since you said that you earned these bitcoins through Minor trading so I guess it's safe to assume that you do know how to trade, so just re-apply the same principal and start trading but this time with bigger investments but the safest way is just hodl them and wait for the price to go up.

As for investing in Altcoins and Lending, they have their own risks. An altcoin can lose its value completely, it has happened in past and you can lose the value of your bitcoins and Lending, even if you take collateral which on the forum are usually altcoins or accounts, there is no promise that their price will remain same in the future.
Before on thinking to grow or earn more bitcoin one should have a thing to earn bitcoin . One example is having an signature campaign here in forum. Then after that invest some of your earnings or even start to read more in forum to have some tips regarding to trading or other stuffs you can learned to earn more bitcoin. If you continue to work hard nothing is imposible no doubt that eventually you'll earn more and you may grow your bitcoin more. And yes in investing there is a risks but if you take it , it is worth it.
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 02:34:09 PM

Yep good idea buying a potential altcoin in that way you can groe your bitcoin and also lessen the risk of your bitcoins unlike gambliing or investing in hyip sites no guarantees.

The main problem is, not all people knows how to choose which altcoin is potential to invest. Sometime we think coin X is so potential to be great altcoin but in fact it can be failed coin. Investing in altcoin is like a gambling as well, but we need to do some researches and analysis about the altcoin.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 02:40:23 PM

One must conduct deep research before investing in altcoins because I believe that investing in altcoin is one of the biggest risks. Most coins end up with failure or scams. However, there are some good projects which are coming up but to find them is difficult. Deep research is the best possible way to avoid loss when it comes to the investments.
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 09:02:58 PM

i think it is so easy you can grow your bitcoin by trading although there are so many other ways of increasing your bitcoin but still trading is the superb way of grown your bitcoin as there is little chance of losing your money so less risk is there.
bitcoin is really easily can grow through trading because here is trading is much more safe secure way to grow up your bitcoin and other option is gambling you can grow up your bitcoin in short time and fast by gambling sites like as duckdice gambling site which give a great opportunity to grow up your bitcoins.

wahb

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 09:54:32 PM

yes trading alt coin is the best way of making bitcoin and earning a good about money, but i think for trading you need good experience in trading and also some good amount of money if you are a professional trader then you can really make good money from trading alt coin.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: