Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:58:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I grow my btc?  (Read 216024 times)
Mr.john

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:58:56 AM

Everyone wants to have a lots of bitcoin, and by want to having a lots ofit we plan on what we are going to do to grow our bitcoin. For me, the way that im going to grow my bitcoin is to invest it, because by investing i think i get a profit.  And i will make my position become higher to earned a much of bitcoin.
I always participate in the signature campaign. Then i will hold it in a long period of time, i will wait  to the right time that the value of bitcoin become higher, and soon if i have a too much of bitcoin it is the perfect time to sell my bitcoin.
DMC_Ken

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:01:35 AM

BTC grows while holding it that is the best way to do or you can risk it by trading it or joining an ICO which sometimes gives big return.
saga-crypto

Activity: 289
Merit: 100

SAGA Developer

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 08:03:48 AM

Everyone wants to have a lots of bitcoin, and by want to having a lots ofit we plan on what we are going to do to grow our bitcoin. For me, the way that im going to grow my bitcoin is to invest it, because by investing i think i get a profit.  And i will make my position become higher to earned a much of bitcoin.
I always participate in the signature campaign. Then i will hold it in a long period of time, i will wait  to the right time that the value of bitcoin become higher, and soon if i have a too much of bitcoin it is the perfect time to sell my bitcoin.

Yes, you have a very good point. If we want to grow our btc without investing money into it, signature campaign is one of the best choice. And there are a lot of signature campaign paid in btc too with high rank bitcointalk account. Check it out: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

freedomsr40

Activity: 471
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:36:46 AM

Key words: portfolio management + risk management

Look for under valued coins around and buy them when nobody noticed or want them yet; sell them when large amount the money start to flow in. Of course all trade against BTC.

In this case you grow your portfolio in a safe way.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:38:43 AM

Key words: portfolio management + risk management

Look for under valued coins around and buy them when nobody noticed or want them yet; sell them when large amount the money start to flow in. Of course all trade against BTC.

In this case you grow your portfolio in a safe way.
yes i agree the best thing to do is to buy a low value in a low price coin today because someday it well become high value.also with the trading  and investing it can be more profitable   someday if we start experiencing it today.
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:23:40 PM

Trading is one way to double the bitcoin you have. But still trading is a buying and selling activity that has a risk, I think to double the bitcoin you have to be with patience, because in trading there will be mistakes that we do, usually this is what makes people will give up in a short time and stop doing Trading activity. So I think it takes a long time for us to find the moment of our success point in trading activity. Make mistakes we've done to be a lesson so as not to repeat the second time.
Yes, making mistake is not the worst part; the worst thing is when you don’t treat it like a lesson. Of course you can increase your bitcoins by trading but as you have said it is highly risky and bitcoins are not something that should be used for taking risks.

In my opinion, the best way is to simply hold onto them till they pump hard. Besides signature campaigns can also increase the number.

wahb

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:49:26 PM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!

There are a lots of method to gain bitcoins, trading cpins is just one of them. There are the most easiest for me which is the signature campaigns where you will just simply wear their signature then start posting in a threads like this with such a expected number of times according to the manager of that campaign and after the campaigns end they will gave you the profit you ever wanted. It can be distributed weekly daily or monthly, it is up tp the campaign you joined at.

I think you miss understand the question. He is asking he is already gained 0.5 BTC from mining. So now he wants to grow that BTC. How is the question? What you are telling is the way to get free bitcoins from our hard work. But this not what he is looking for. Coming to the topic you have two options one you should hold you BTC for a long time and another on do altcoin trading and grow your bitcoins. Holding will not grow your BTC, but it will grow your profit.
Trading is the best way to earn and grow your bitcoin. But it needs a lot of experience to be involved in trading to be successful. So there are also other ways which are effective either. Like gambling, mining, holding. Getting involved in altcoin is also a way that can help you out. One way that I use now a days is somehow new. If you have an account with a bitcoin related sites then use the affiliated programs offered by them the reward will be paid in BTC.
Trading is the most suitable way to grow your bitcoin experience is no doubt very important and that comes with the passage of time when you spend time in the trading activities but the important thing is knowledge about trading. If you don’t have enough knowledge of how to trade like how to choose an alt to trade what should be the characters of an alt that can give you profit.
Sorry to say but I don’t agree that by holding you can increase the quantity of bitcoin.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:58:00 PM

Trading is the most common way for increase in BTC
next will be some investment in good projects, do some lending

yes that is right that trading is the only way though which we can really grow our bitcoin.
How did you trade your btc? Is it required a investment site? Or through accounts directly?
It requires a trading site and an exchanges where you can buy bitcoin directly from your fiat, you can find one in your country for sure if bitcoin is not ban in your country. Also, for trading sites you can use bittrex and poloniex if you want to try this two and compare which one gives you the best experience. 

For sure an exchange and a trading sight are must for bitcoin buying and trading and if you are less experienced and don’t understand trading by yourself you can use the services of various sites and exchanges which will charge you providing their expertise. Also you can try marginal trading on poloniex which is nowadays adopted by many of the people who don’t have the time to manage their trading activities personally.
efx

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:03:13 PM

The most times i try to grow my Bitcoins with some altcoins. But choose wise.

Another way to earn some BTC is to d signature campaigns oder bountys
mega

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:44:09 PM

Trading altcoins is the best way to grow your bitcoins as it will give you great profits in short time and also take the level of your bitcoins higher in your wallet and signature campaign is also good to earn fixed amount of income on weekly basis but you cannot grow it faster in compare to trading as they payouts are fixed and limited but still its an great way to earn bitcoin and if you save it then you can grow it in long term.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:27:41 PM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!

I do not know if this is a method but joining a signature campaign can help you to gain bitcoins where it helps you to grow your bitcoins. You will just simply post on a thread wearing their signatures then as what they have told you how much profit you will gain every month or week after fulfilling their required number of post, they will send bitcoins directly to your wallet. And that keeps my btc increases.

Yes joining signature campaign can help grow our bitcoin holdings and I think this is what most of the people here in bitcointalk are doing and we don't need to get money from our own pocket to gain bitcoin. But if you want to earn more bitcoin then trading is the best thing to do.
I agree many of the bitcointalk members are collecting bitcoin through working in the signature campaigns and then holding them for a long time. I am personally collecting bitcoin from signature campaigns and thought various other ways which includes trading alts and sometimes gambling. However, there are people who uses various ways such as freelancing who writes articles about bitcoin. But the most common are signature campaigns and trading.
Zenithar

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:33:41 PM

I'd say that investing is more common than trading because it requires way less skills and still can give you lots of profit. It's less risky than trading too, and it's way less risky than gambling, so people rather choose to invest their money and get slow but safe profit instead of trying to trade and then lose their money.

Slowly but surely they said. Agree with you it is less risky than gambling and it doesnt need a trading skills, you just hold it and be patient and wait for the right time. After the price goes up bitcoin is making a lot of news to those people and there are ton of people want to know what is bitcoin and there are plenty investing on it and holding it, well that is good strategy on earning bitcoin but it takes time
Well yeah holding is one of the technique or way through which you can make profit but you have to keep in mind that through holding you will only earn fiat like the bitcoin you buy at $3000 and then hold it for a while and sell it at $4000 but it will only increase the number of dollars for you while you will have no profit inters of bitcoin. You will then have to wait for a dump where you can buy at cheap price. The real charm of bitcoin is to increase the number of your bitcoin.
Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:43:56 AM

I'd say that investing is more common than trading because it requires way less skills and still can give you lots of profit. It's less risky than trading too, and it's way less risky than gambling, so people rather choose to invest their money and get slow but safe profit instead of trying to trade and then lose their money.

Slowly but surely they said. Agree with you it is less risky than gambling and it doesnt need a trading skills, you just hold it and be patient and wait for the right time. After the price goes up bitcoin is making a lot of news to those people and there are ton of people want to know what is bitcoin and there are plenty investing on it and holding it, well that is good strategy on earning bitcoin but it takes time
Well yeah holding is one of the technique or way through which you can make profit but you have to keep in mind that through holding you will only earn fiat like the bitcoin you buy at $3000 and then hold it for a while and sell it at $4000 but it will only increase the number of dollars for you while you will have no profit inters of bitcoin. You will then have to wait for a dump where you can buy at cheap price. The real charm of bitcoin is to increase the number of your bitcoin.
You hold the amount that you can, and I think it's better to hold if you are not good enough in analyzing the chart.
By holding alone it can easily grow your investment and the longer you hold the more it will be worth bigger, think of the future and continue investing
as it will not gonna end at this price.

Westinhome

Activity: 1610
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 05:45:23 AM

Some of here the best way to grow your BTC its only doing trading but its too risky to doing that you need more experience asking in the pro of trading people in this furom. But for me i doing to grow my BTC is to hold it or invest if i have some BTC to invest because if they going succesful you get a profit.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 08:11:27 AM

It is so easy to grow btc for free...
But people do not know it...

bustomi

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:19:41 AM

If you want to take a risk and higher profits, then try to trade, if you don't want to take a risk, jist hold it for long term investment.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:32:41 AM

all about altcoin is the best way to grow your bitcoin, you can invest in a new ico with a great project or you can trade altcoin. all that I earn from altcoin has always had a high profit.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
c0in_junkie

Activity: 521
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:37:01 AM

Altcoins and bounty campaigns are help growing btc ;-), but choose wise.
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:04:53 AM

Numerous approaches to winning Bitcoin, for the most part, individuals gain by the mark crusade since that need just composition abilities. Be that as it may, the signature battle won't give you an enormous measure of Bitcoin.You ought to get the hang of exchanging to acquire handsomely.It's my genuine belief
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:12:39 AM

Trading altcoins is the best way to grow your bitcoins as it will give you great profits in short time and also take the level of your bitcoins higher in your wallet and signature campaign is also good to earn fixed amount of income on weekly basis but you cannot grow it faster in compare to trading as they payouts are fixed and limited but still its an great way to earn bitcoin and if you save it then you can grow it in long term.
I agree to you because trading is the most profitable job in the cryptocurrency. Last week, I earned 1 btc in the trading. There are now many coins that is really good for investment.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: