Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:44:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I grow my btc?  (Read 216029 times)
grckijogurt

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:59:03 AM

Trade shitcoins and grow your btc. Make short term trades, 10 or 20% and close the position.
Wittycoin

Activity: 696
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:45:05 AM

No way to grow without risk. Each action (from hold to trading) mean a risk: you could only reduce risk
I agree with what you say that there is no way to grow without risk. You can grow your bitcoin by investing it to different faucets, you can involve yourself on trading, you can also gamble if you want easy money, and you can have a job where bitcoin is your salary. Every way to grow your bitcoin needs hardwork, patience, skills, and dedication.
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:57:04 PM

i think one good option

you can sell/buy bitcoin or be escrower.. is a work Smiley
you can buy with -3% bitcoin (for who sell fast) and sell +3% bitcoin (for who buy fast)
i think is good option

This is good business although it needs capital. There are a few who can do this and those people are ready to take the risk of being scammed or a hit and run.  Grin
Steps into making the business safer are needed and backgrounds about people who will buy and sell.
Specially when it is the Paypal transaction which really became a problem.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:01:10 PM

For me i will Spend/ invest  my  bitcoin to other  businesses. Some will succeed then these will be the ones that growth every person bitcoin conversation worth dramatically.
Taskford

Activity: 2576
Merit: 799

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:08:37 PM

If you want to grow your bitcoin then try the type of discussion that you are asking. "Trading" discussion, read different topics here and you will learn a lot for sure. If you will be patient in this section to read almost all the useful topics then you can grow your bitcoin without taking too long.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
jasonjm

Activity: 1288
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 01:08:57 PM

Best way of increasing your Bitcoin is by investing in other alternative cryptocurriences and in other businesses. Holding Bitcoin is of no use because it will not increase you Bitcoins. But this investment is  bit risky.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
WARlrus

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:13:48 PM

Best way of increasing your Bitcoin is by investing in other alternative cryptocurriences and in other businesses. Holding Bitcoin is of no use because it will not increase you Bitcoins. But this investment is  bit risky.
ya just buy some altcoin like stratis, xvg, neo. or can use loan system on poloniex

Virtual Rehab➣➣➣ Psychological Rehabilitation for Vulnerable Populations
secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:23:19 PM

Best way of increasing your Bitcoin is by investing in other alternative cryptocurriences and in other businesses. Holding Bitcoin is of no use because it will not increase you Bitcoins. But this investment is  bit risky.

It will increase by value not on bitcoins, holding is profitable but it requires a ton of time. Trading is also best but risky because it requires knowledge about it and also experience though it is nice to invest in trading if you know it because it could makes a ton of bitcoin through it. As my self if im holding im going to roll my money into trading so that i could earn more

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
kimamaxgreen

Activity: 115
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:27:01 PM

One of the best way to increase your bitcoin, is to invest in altcoins.
Buy cheap altcoins, altcoins that you think could possibly increase in value in the future.
Just make sure that you do your own research before buying altcoins.
jarmenkhel

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:36:38 PM

Cryptocurrency trading is one way to grow your bitcoin. You can follow the advice from well known crypto traders. And also do your own research. I also recommend that you invest some of your bitcoins on multiple income streams such as investment programs that gives daily profit for a certain period of time. You can try bitconnect. They do offer several investment plans.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:00:53 PM

Cryptocurrency trading is one way to grow your bitcoin. You can follow the advice from well known crypto traders. And also do your own research. I also recommend that you invest some of your bitcoins on multiple income streams such as investment programs that gives daily profit for a certain period of time. You can try bitconnect. They do offer several investment plans.
Investing on some campaigns,trading, and offering services that can pay you through bitcoin will be fine. Some also offers some for referrals award. There are lots of way to grows it just be smart on choosing and work hard.

aryana42

Activity: 1190
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:31:55 PM

Investing in altcoins that have trusted developers is great if you don't want to get extra busy. However, if want to be a bit aggressive to growing bitcoin, advice that needs to be tried is trading. Because, trading that gives the highest consequences either loss or profit that will reached. As long as we careful in doing analysis, surely we achieve a good profit.
majeed

Activity: 526
Merit: 253

Damn

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:36:18 PM

I do agree with you. HOlding bitcoin can not make your bitcoin grow. Investing in altcoin will definitely give you a lot amount of money after a period of time. Remember to be wise while choosing an altcoin to invest because not all altcoin is good. Ssome are terrible and can not increase its price
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:39:17 PM

I do agree with you. HOlding bitcoin can not make your bitcoin grow. Investing in altcoin will definitely give you a lot amount of money after a period of time. Remember to be wise while choosing an altcoin to invest because not all altcoin is good. Ssome are terrible and can not increase its price
holding bitcoin will only increase the amount of money you have, but not with bitcoin. well, if you really want to increase the bitcoin you have, investing in altcoin, and also trading, will help to increase the bitcoin you have, but it takes patience.
hridoyb

Activity: 826

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 11:17:00 PM

You can grow your bitcoin many ways.You start a trading invest your bitcoin and buy some altcoin.Another way to hold your bitcoin for a long time you will grow bitcoin high.Everyone just give some tips but final decession depends on your self.I think you are new in cryoto currencey world so i am suggest to u hold your bitcoin for long time when you need to sell this other wise you can save and hold bitcoin.i think its best way for you.thanks

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:26:18 PM

Investing on some campaigns,trading, and offering services that can pay you through bitcoin will be fine. Some also offers some for referrals award. There are lots of way to grows it just be smart on choosing and work hard.
That seems fruitful. If you have got intentions to grow your bitcoins then you have to work hard but smart as well. Trading, investing, mining and signature campaigns are some of the methods to grow you BTC. Best is trading, that will make your BTC double or triple.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:11:49 AM

Best way of increasing your Bitcoin is by investing in other alternative cryptocurriences and in other businesses. Holding Bitcoin is of no use because it will not increase you Bitcoins. But this investment is  bit risky.
ya just buy some altcoin like stratis, xvg, neo. or can use loan system on poloniex
Your advice was not referring to increase the value of bitcoin, instead its only for the benefits of the altcoin you mentioned. And I think its timely to buy them it is still much better to buy bitcoin according to what He/She can afford to buy. And its not true that bitcoin will gonna increase, it just your opinion only.
xaxistech

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:28:41 AM

i think one good option

you can sell/buy bitcoin or be escrower.. is a work Smiley
you can buy with -3% bitcoin (for who sell fast) and sell +3% bitcoin (for who buy fast)
i think is good option

Yes i do that on localbitcoins, i buy bitcoins at -10% of the actual price and then sell it for more than 5% of the real price.
It is a good option, only that you must have a good reputation on there but it gives a lot of profit, since once you have a nice account everybody is gonna buy/sell to you.
But localbitcoins has too much fees for every deposit/withdraw, that is the only thing i dont like of those guys.
So i do it for a 15% profit from every operation 1: buy 2:sell them

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
      ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
          ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
             ▄█████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             █████████████▀
             █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             ▀▀▀
Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
   ▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
chav216

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

Hello all

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:40:23 AM

To me it seems earning in every form fashionable without exposing yourself to much risk. If its risky dont do it, or a very small allocated. I like investbox and sites that pay you daily for holding a balance. Other than that, trading, loans, and the like have a potential of decreasing what you earned so far.....Hold tight and grow for the long haul.
Manuj

Activity: 269
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:03:19 AM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!

It is a bit awkward to reply to a question from a hero. I am still a member. So you must have more experiences than me. But my way of making my Bitcoin growth is through trading. But of course your question is growing your BTC and not just the value. So I have to pass through altcoins. When I make profits I go back to BTC. Just buy and sell but the basis is always be BTC.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: