Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:33:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I grow my btc?  (Read 216029 times)
Saoha

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:39:46 AM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!

You can wait for the chance when the altcoins is cheap. You learn and buy some good potential coin. Then sell when it raises the price. This is also the way to increase your existing bitcoin number. Although it is not too safe but you can consider. " I think nothing is absolutely safe"!
Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:55:39 AM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!

You can wait for the chance when the altcoins is cheap. You learn and buy some good potential coin. Then sell when it raises the price. This is also the way to increase your existing bitcoin number. Although it is not too safe but you can consider. " I think nothing is absolutely safe"!
"Buy low,sell high" schemes were too broad to determine, you may put amount you wanted your cins too reach, whenever that amount reach then decide for selling.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
kevpantof

Activity: 491

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:09:33 AM

Trading is risky and quick profit is like gambling! I advise you buy some promising altcoins, which are cheap now and it is a good time to invest to them! Please do your own research before making your decision!
yes, i agree with your statement bro, trading have high risk and if you want and quick profit trying invest to gamble or hyip, but not recomended for you, because hyip or ponzi scheme is BIG SCAM.

Trading is just like gambling but trading is safer than gambling, Holding a coin for a very long time will let you gain a bigger profit. If you are a trader with so much experience they already watch how the bitcoins increase its yearly demands and it is still going on today.

Trading is more safer that gambling because it is all about your decision on selling and buying through it you can control your self and your money on spending because you do need to search if it is the best time to buy or sell on that coin unlike gambling it is a play of lucky and a little strategy because it is all about random and you cant control it and also you can be addicted to it
That would be based on your knowledge, trading is not fun and if you lack knowledge to it you are just giving free money to those
smart traders. Be more competitive in trading as you have great chance for long term success here compared to gambling where obviously
we already know our little chance of winning.
Indeed, that’s true. Trading is far better than gambling at least but again it is not the piece of cake. You need to learn many things before becoming a good trader. A good trader should have sound knowledge of digital currencies and human psyche. Besides trader should have good command over emotions to avoid panic decision making.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:40:18 AM

Best way of increasing your Bitcoin is by investing in other alternative cryptocurriences and in other businesses. Holding Bitcoin is of no use because it will not increase you Bitcoins. But this investment is  bit risky.
I do agree with you. HOlding bitcoin can not make your bitcoin grow. Investing in altcoin will definitely give you a lot amount of money after a period of time. Remember to be wise while choosing an altcoin to invest because not all altcoin is good. Ssome are terrible and can not increase its price
holding bitcoin will only increase the amount of money you have, but not with bitcoin. well, if you really want to increase the bitcoin you have, investing in altcoin, and also trading, will help to increase the bitcoin you have, but it takes patience.
No my friend. You are correct to some extent but not fully correct.

If someone is holding his bitcoins and the price keeps on increasing but somehow he gets the idea that a dip is coming his way and sell his bitcoins, then again buy them in dip, ultimately he will have more bitcoins. It is a strategy that many people adopt in trading world.
nasibakar

Activity: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:43:09 AM

There are many good advises here
I know there s also many option that you can take. The point it is not easy to grow BTC
I learn a lots from this forum.

it is possible but the most important for me probably:
we have to look for the updates or issues of related Token/Coin
Kizaki

Activity: 413

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:45:32 AM

Well there are many options but the quickest way and is more safe is through trading. Trading is more safer than using that coins for gambling. Investing your time to researching different kinds of good potential coins would be ideal if you want to make your coin grow. After getting enough information, you can narrow your choices as to where would you invest your coins to. Buying those coins for cheaper amount then holding it. You can profit from it through selling it when the prices are at its peak then doing it all over again. Trading is all about taking risk and being successful.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
albertvert

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:50:37 AM

"Buy low,sell high" schemes were too broad to determine, you may put amount you wanted your cins too reach, whenever that amount reach then decide for selling.

I think same.This is the basic principles for the trading. If you are doing trading means you have to buy a lot of bitcoin when the price is low.Don't about the future. Whether increase or decrease. You have to inverse blindly for more profit. You may believe the bitcoin blindly.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:21:05 AM

You can simply do some signature campaigns to grow your bitcoins, its easy and profitable and you have not to do a lot to do it.

You maybe right on that matters dude, participating in the campaign is one of the methods to grow your Bitcoin, but sometimes its tiring especially, if you have a Job in the outside world. I think trading is much more better than signature campaign. At least in trading you can multiply your bitcoin 50% up to 300% or more.
weredo911

Activity: 270

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:35:20 AM

I have reached the 800% Profit with the Signals from altcointrader.co.
Watch it on their Website or buy it directly on bitify:
https://bitify.com/auctions/other-cryptocoins/lifetime-altcoin-signals-by-altcointrader-co-825450/
And a short reminder bitcoin Price is very Low so let's buy some  Grin
0.2 btc too expensive for me

I have pretended to be mentally retarded for seven years.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:42:50 PM

You can simply do some signature campaigns to grow your bitcoins, its easy and profitable and you have not to do a lot to do it.

You maybe right on that matters dude, participating in the campaign is one of the methods to grow your Bitcoin, but sometimes its tiring especially, if you have a Job in the outside world. I think trading is much more better than signature campaign. At least in trading you can multiply your bitcoin 50% up to 300% or more.

In my situation i can still do trading and joining campaigns at the same time while i am having a day job. I still have free days every saturday and sunday. It was really depends on your schedule but i think that the minimum office hours today is only eight so you will still have room on working in this forum.
Jack353

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:00:27 PM

Any type of trading will always come with risks. Short-term high yield trades/investments tend to have a much higher risk and a lower success rate than you may think. On the other hand, long-term investments tend to have less risk, a higher success rate, and in the long run will often provide similar returns to their short-term counterparts. As you can see, in most cases it is a choice between safe, or quick so you have to decide your risk tolerance and make your own decisions from there. Wink

Be careful and stay away from the HYIP scams some people have been suggesting... unless you want to lose your money!  Tongue
zzSunZZ

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:58:01 AM

Investing or Lending is good for now. But with lending there is a main rule never change " no collateral no loans". Investing is a good too but you need to choose the right one with a clear system , good development group. Few months ago, Some big HYIP website name "ethtrade" is fucking down lead to a big scam.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:52:35 AM

maybe You need try out the lending section and find some microloans, preferably with collateral.
You'll make a nice profit with that.
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:57:25 AM

maybe You need try out the lending section and find some microloans, preferably with collateral.
You'll make a nice profit with that.
With given an offer like service loan at (Lending), I'm not sure that's will be flight of safe. Those've explain and education about (Leding).

If You've 0.5BTC, Why didn't trying with buy an altcoins for long terms? that is are best way, means you'll got extras of money /profits.
christian07

Activity: 265
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:08:52 AM

Grow?ok i will do post like plants also,you can plants a bitcoin in trading like invest in some altcoins to earn to grow in plants,trading this is risky but here in bitcoin i really really do earn here always month by month if you know the cycle of any coins here,you can also earn in some campaign you only need to read here thats the key in bitcoin
agus sayadi

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:11:59 AM

There is many ways to grow up your bitcoin,
Im earning btc by signature campaigns and than I trade them.I buy another currency on low price and selling them on much higher price. You have a higher chsnce to gain profit if you always monitor the price of most of the cryptocurrency online.

bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 07:02:30 AM

If you want to grow your BTC from trading to another coins...
I recomended you to join paid signal...
You can found that on telegram...
But, any investment have its own risks...
Nothing impossible in bitcoins bro...

To play save, you can try to join bounty campaign here bro...
at bitcointalk forum
namorthesu

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:20:35 AM

I buy some perspective altcoins on my bitcoins, I trade bitcoin futures and hold bitcoin, because I think the price of this coin will grow in the future.
50ouncebrew

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:05:56 PM

If you want to grow your BTC from trading to another coins...
I recomended you to join paid signal...
You can found that on telegram...
But, any investment have its own risks...
Nothing impossible in bitcoins bro...

To play save, you can try to join bounty campaign here bro...
at bitcointalk forum

I really suggest you hold 90-95% of your BTC and just relax and in several years hyperbitcoinization will happen and it'll really take off.

Other 10% you can play with and take educated guesses.

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███ 
   ▀▀ ▄ ▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀ ▄███▀ 
     ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄███▀   
       ▀▀████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████▀▀       
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
  M A E S T R O         
REVOLUTIONIZING THE DIGITAL MUSIC WORLD

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

WHITEPAPER (KO)        WHITEPAPER (EN)     

TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK     TWITTER    ANN THREAD

MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   GITHUB   INSTAGRAM   KAKAOTALK
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:55:17 PM

There is many ways to grow up your bitcoin,
Im earning btc by signature campaigns and than I trade them.I buy another currency on low price and selling them on much higher price. You have a higher chsnce to gain profit if you always monitor the price of most of the cryptocurrency online.
Yah. Its explained to all new comers in many threads. So many ways to earn bitcoins in this forum. Through signature campaign, gambling, tradings, designing, games, taking up new projects and etc. Each one requires its won way of working and amount of earning.
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: