Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:54:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I grow my btc?  (Read 216024 times)
mobilezz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:27:43 PM

Has anyone heard of the Raise Only Market? I see that on some exchanges there is this service. And the price is constantly growing. Is it possible to increase my capital in this way?

Black House Up

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:36:33 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2017, 04:06:47 PM by Black House Up

Best way to grow your BTC is trading for sure.

That said, If you don't know what you are doing you will make bad trades and lose your hard earned Bitcoin..

Key to being a good trader is doing your research, I have said it over and over but it is the only way to be successfull.

I focus on reading as many crypto related articles as I can and when I have time I attend to btc meetups.

Recently I discovered some free software that predicts the future movement of several coins. www.cryptoforesight.org

Tools like this can help you making a decision but even then you will have to do your own research to be a winner.

Trading has helped me grow my BTC more than any other way, so don't give up as you will learn more every day (even from your mistakes)

Incorrect. Research is not necessary to become a succesful trader. A trader could simply be lucky. I know someone who turned $20 into a couple thousand dollars. How? Invest in cryptos whose names were funny.
Is that research? I don't think so. Yet he was very succesful.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:53:33 AM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!

Probably make a move, because it is not gonna grow that fast if you just do nothing. Although it can grow if the bitcoins price pumps because the value of your holding will also increases, but that's gonna take a long time. So probably join in a signature campaigns where you will gain some bitcoins. And you dont want to spend all of that already, if you do not have that thing to buy yet then probably save it for a long time because it will doubles its price if the bitcoins value rise up. And always have a lot of source of income
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:22:49 AM

You can do is buy when it is in a low price and wait maybe 6-12 months before you sell it again.
anyone who have the same question right now have to buy now and fill his bags as much as it can because some of the chinese exchanges are trading it at very low price and it is best to exchange usd into chinese yen and then exchange it because it is expected that it will rise its price upto $4500 to $5000 after 30th september and it will be  very profitable.
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:25:50 AM

If you wanna have a quick solution then you should go to gambling sites where you could win large amount of bitcoin in an instant, but the thing is that, its very risky and you might end up losing most if not all of your bitcoin. I think there is no easy way in increasing your coins but to put your effort and time to it.

swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:11:37 AM

If you want to grow your BTC from trading to another coins...
I recomended you to join paid signal...
You can found that on telegram...
But, any investment have its own risks...
Nothing impossible in bitcoins bro...

To play save, you can try to join bounty campaign here bro...
at bitcointalk forum
That makes sense; we are having a lot of opportunities and the methods through which we are capable of making some good money. Trading, mining, signature campaigning are some of the better way to grow your bitcoins. Trading has most potential in this regard.

ASICHEAD

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:36:46 PM

You can do is buy when it is in a low price and wait maybe 6-12 months before you sell it again.
anyone who have the same question right now have to buy now and fill his bags as much as it can because some of the chinese exchanges are trading it at very low price and it is best to exchange usd into chinese yen and then exchange it because it is expected that it will rise its price upto $4500 to $5000 after 30th september and it will be  very profitable.
I have an opinion different your idea, I predict the price of Bitcoin will keep in current price range is $3,xxx or continue fall down. Because I had checked the move of other altcoins, almost altcoins are recovering and have high volume but do not increase much. Maybe, the whales are buying and keep in their bag. Roll Eyes

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
YellowRiver

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:00:30 PM

If you wanna have a quick solution then you should go to gambling sites where you could win large amount of bitcoin in an instant, but the thing is that, its very risky and you might end up losing most if not all of your bitcoin. I think there is no easy way in increasing your coins but to put your effort and time to it.
I have just one question for you. Are you sure that a person can win always in gambling games?
You know very well that chances of losing are always higher. I don't like to sugarcoat things a lot and gambling is a useless insane activity. It is a fact. You made it sound like a piece of cake. I used to play it a few years ago and I learnt one lesson, “there is nothing like earning money without doing any real work".
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 681

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:17:57 AM

I have an opinion different your idea, I predict the price of Bitcoin will keep in current price range is $3,xxx or continue fall down. Because I had checked the move of other altcoins, almost altcoins are recovering and have high volume but do not increase much. Maybe, the whales are buying and keep in their bag. Roll Eyes
Well I guess your prediction is wrong because currently we are on a pump, bitcoin has step the price of $4,000 and the rise still continues.
Its hard to predict the market but I guess we should trust more on bitcoins than atlcoins, in general when bitcoin pumps majority of the alts dump, that's the trend but there are also altcoins who pump when the timing of news is the same when bitcoin pump.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:12:46 AM

I have just one question for you. Are you sure that a person can win always in gambling games?
You know very well that chances of losing are always higher. I don't like to sugarcoat things a lot and gambling is a useless insane activity. It is a fact. You made it sound like a piece of cake. I used to play it a few years ago and I learnt one lesson, “there is nothing like earning money without doing any real work".

I believe no one is sure about gambling to win always this hope can destroy your life because I watch many gamblers losing very badly and now living on footpaths because now they have no choice I also personally use this for some time and then drop this idea because its never going to help me your these words are need to written in Gold “there is nothing like earning money without doing any real work".
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:26:01 AM

I believe no one is sure about gambling to win always this hope can destroy your life because I watch many gamblers losing very badly and now living on footpaths because now they have no choice I also personally use this for some time and then drop this idea because its never going to help me your these words are need to written in Gold “there is nothing like earning money without doing any real work".
It will not destroy our lives if we are careful on what we do, gambling is just an entertainment and we should be aiming fun
rather than profit. Most gamblers who destroyed their lives are those who are ambitious to make instant money without the capacity to do it.

STUDENTCOIN