Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:30:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I grow my btc?  (Read 216024 times)
mifanmuzny

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:21:29 PM

hello seniors total rookie here any advice on how to grow my BTC tips is much appreciated Smiley
Ashutosh_Tiwari

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:45:41 PM

You can grow your bitcoin by investing them in the other coins which are altcoin such as zcoin central coin,etc or you can invest your bitcoin in buying the other Bitcoins or you can invest your bitcoin in stock and share markets for make it grow fast as it possible.
paloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 07:36:31 PM

The best way to maintain and to grow your Bitcoin is to leave it as it is and watch the Bitcoin's price. My first Bitcoin is valued as $2k early this year but then now its getting $6k so if I'm going to invest it to other investments or business I couldn't guarantee if I could get that amount for a 10 month profit.

streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:48:00 AM

there are so many ways to make your bitcoins grow. first, trade it again on its highest price. second, just keep it on your wallet and join bitcoin talk forum campaign from there you will earn bitcoins at the end of the campaign. lastly, lend your bitcoins with interest to someone you knew very well.
The most important thing you need to consider is your own skill set. If you are having good skills at trading, then trading is the best way to grow your bitcoins and that too in a short span of time. But on the other hand, there are likely chances to lose those bitcoins as well. Other than this, you can go for joining signature campaign or bounty campaigns. Even holding of bitcoins can serve the purpose.
daKotajayl@12

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:04:12 AM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!

trading is best source for earning so try to invest in trading. in this way have to earn profit easily. you have to buy some alt coins and bit coins and keep hold it long time then you sell when you get profit. really buying alt coins and bit coins is very good for profit. it is easy way to earning. alt coins has been raising present so try to buy alt coins and keep hold it.
Chiggins

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:46:29 AM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!

trading is best source for earning so try to invest in trading. in this way have to earn profit easily. you have to buy some alt coins and bit coins and keep hold it long time then you sell when you get profit. really buying alt coins and bit coins is very good for profit. it is easy way to earning. alt coins has been raising present so try to buy alt coins and keep hold it.
But to become a good trader you need to have good trading experience, because without good experience no one can make profit from bitcoin. In fact trading require a good experience and skill. And those people who do not have any skill can be consider it as more risky than gambling.

A R B I T A O         THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
█          [   PRE-SALE starts on   J u l y   1 s t   ]        ❱ ❱ ❱   WHITEPAPER          █
──────────     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     ──────────
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:00:01 AM

Several ways that this can be done from low to high risk. But we will all say and agree that trading and investing is good and profitable but little risky. This can be good source for additional coin reserve cuz it can be very profitable with right pick on certain coin in right moment, off course this can be bad in some way if you pick wrong one.

But in the end you can always withdrawal your investment when you see fit.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Qastessa

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:47:33 PM

Just as recommendation, be really careful with hints from other people. Everytime do your own research before investing in any coins. Buy low, sell high and learn the technical chart analysis.
For sure it is very important to have the bitcoin and to get in the bitcoin because now all the people are using the bitcoin as the other side and the resource for the bitcoin, now the value and the price of the bitcoin is increasing so it is the time to buy the bitcoin and to hold till for the long time as the best and the better process of the increasing value and the price of the bitcoin, I know the bitcoin and the investing of the bitcoin is my best priority for the earning bitcoin.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:29:19 PM

Just as recommendation, be really careful with hints from other people. Everytime do your own research before investing in any coins. Buy low, sell high and learn the technical chart analysis.
For sure it is very important to have the bitcoin and to get in the bitcoin because now all the people are using the bitcoin as the other side and the resource for the bitcoin, now the value and the price of the bitcoin is increasing so it is the time to buy the bitcoin and to hold till for the long time as the best and the better process of the increasing value and the price of the bitcoin, I know the bitcoin and the investing of the bitcoin is my best priority for the earning bitcoin.
And also there is a speculation or may it become real speculation that bitcoin in the moon that we know or think that bitcoin will reach the price that can change anyones life who have bitcoin so as being that some are wanted to have this and become rich of course they might get and do some way to have more bitcoin. And also investing in bitcoin is the good choice.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:35:03 PM

And also there is a speculation or may it become real speculation that bitcoin in the moon that we know or think that bitcoin will reach the price that can change anyones life who have bitcoin so as being that some are wanted to have this and become rich of course they might get and do some way to have more bitcoin. And also investing in bitcoin is the good choice.
Invest in Bitcoin is good, but you need to invest in right time, it does not mean you can invest in Bitcoin anytime and will get a huge profits after long time holding it. Nothing easily to make money like that, therefore, do not let someone make you have thought invest in Bitcoin always good Wink

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████