Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:28:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2016, The Year of Bitcoin?  (Read 169207 times)
Tacalt

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 11:51:51 AM

this year is the year of bitcoin because steam will accept bitcoin as a payment processor and it'll let gamers know what is bitcoin.
yeah I heard the news. you'll know how influential steam accept bitcoin as payment on popularity of bitcoin?
I once asked my friend. He is gamers. when I asked about bitcoin. him he had first heard bitcoin today?

Not just steam, there is other good news too, the halving, the pump we experienced which is now ending and hopefully stay around 600 dollar.
Who had this expected right?

Nobody can predict the price apart from the big whales. They can determine the price trend but not exact price.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 12:15:02 PM

it is definitely going to be the year of bitcoin in my opinion because the price of it is going to grow at a very rapid pace

Yes it is the year of the bitcoin, it will be a very important year due to upcoming halving and we have already noticed that price was incredibly increase.
I think the bitcoin will rise and gets more popular than ever.
chakey3

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 12:19:05 PM

I hope so. I'm not too excited about the halving because that's something almost everyone already know and it's been also reflected on the price, but well, maybe it could pump it a little bit. I want to see what happen with brexit, new implementation of CSV, that maybe could help to raise the price, but as always... who knows?  Roll Eyes
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 12:20:49 PM

it is definitely going to be the year of bitcoin in my opinion because the price of it is going to grow at a very rapid pace

Yes it is the year of the bitcoin, it will be a very important year due to upcoming halving and we have already noticed that price was incredibly increase.

So far the year was not so good for bitcoin, but after the price hike in past few weeks I think it can be the turning point for this year and we will see better price in coming months.
rio3233

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 12:27:12 PM

So far the year was not so good for bitcoin, but after the price hike in past few weeks I think it can be the turning point for this year and we will see better price in coming months.

But still, the price of bitcoin is really good for now, even the bitcoin's price has decreased. If the price of bitcoin can increase again when the halving come, 2016 will be the year of bitcoin.
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 01:48:17 PM

The bear market has lasted long enough. I predict 2016 is the year where bitcoin finally breaks through, both in price and in mainstream adoption.

The fork issue is a distraction. It won't kill bitcoin. The majority will eventually choose what fork they want to use, whether it is the original, or XT, or some third option.

I see the fork issue as silly infighting which only hurts bitcoin. I want bitcoin to succeed, that's what I care about, not what version of BTC I use. I will go with the majority, whichever fork is chosen.
[/quote

I totally agree with you that any fork will do as long as bitcoin will survive and still be kicking in the market. It is also true that 2016 is a significant year for bitcoin since this year I believe we will witness a big surge of increase on the price of bitcoin until December. I also hope just like you that the fork issue will not be an impediment to the success of bitcoin industry.
AlphaSun

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:28:13 PM

But still, the price of bitcoin is really good for now, even the bitcoin's price has decreased. If the price of bitcoin can increase again when the halving come, 2016 will be the year of bitcoin.

The bitcoin price is very good fro the people who want to buy, but not for the people who want to sell.
Doubler Disburser 232515

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:34:24 PM

Hopefully the UK vote to exit the EU won't have an adverse effect on the price of BitCoins.  I suspect the surge from mid 500's to mid 700's was people parking their money out of banks.
andrealandia
Legendary

Activity: 1470

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:37:23 PM

Do you think that if Great britain exit from europe, bitcoin price can increase/decrease?
I think not lol
Anon_7716

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:38:38 PM

I hope so. I'm not too excited about the halving because that's something almost everyone already know and it's been also reflected on the price, but well, maybe it could pump it a little bit. I want to see what happen with brexit, new implementation of CSV, that maybe could help to raise the price, but as always... who knows?  Roll Eyes

halving indeed already often do and everyone knew that the effect of halving the effect is indeed very big enough in price bitcoin. But yes indeed how such applies only in some time alone and can't last much longer. But we don't have to worry about in the future certainly there are better ways in how to raise the price of BTC
Doubler Disburser 232515

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:40:30 PM

Do you think that if Great britain exit from europe, bitcoin price can increase/decrease?
I think not lol

I haven't parked any money in BitCoins, the media are reporting that over the last 6 - 8 weeks money is being parked either in banks or where ever.  Traders aren't trading in UK funds today while the vote is on.  The price of BitCoins surged in a similar time-frame and now the world is holding its breath.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:40:31 PM

halving indeed already often do and everyone knew that the effect of halving the effect is indeed very big enough in price bitcoin. But yes indeed how such applies only in some time alone and can't last much longer. But we don't have to worry about in the future certainly there are better ways in how to raise the price of BTC

we have to wait for a while to see the real effects of the halving on bitcoin. it takes a while for halving to happen then there will be a period like about 1 month to really see what effects can halving have on bitcoin when the supply growth was slowed down.

Buying the dip...
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:46:46 PM

we have to wait for a while to see the real effects of the halving on bitcoin. it takes a while for halving to happen then there will be a period like about 1 month to really see what effects can halving have on bitcoin when the supply growth was slowed down.

yes I think the effect of halving will not happen immediately, it may take several months. but was previously halving effect has been felt before halving happen, but the current price dropped considerably, and after that I felt it difficult to see what will happen next. whereas if no decline is high, I think we can reach $800-900 before halving

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:51:15 PM

yes I think the effect of halving will not happen immediately, it may take several months. but was previously halving effect has been felt before halving happen, but the current price dropped considerably, and after that I felt it difficult to see what will happen next. whereas if no decline is high, I think we can reach $800-900 before halving

That seems to be difficult now and I will be much satisfied even if I see the price of $700 at halving, that is the price I have set in my mind to sell my coins, I missed the opportunity to sell last week.
Nevis

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:55:07 PM

Hope so. I want to see again the $1000 price and hoping btc xt will gone forever coz it really hurts the price.
i hope so, returns the price per $ 1,000 before btc value of BTC. but they should not lose the BTC. That lang yung free earn money lost yet. wag naman sana
Nevis

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:58:16 PM

I think not lol

no one knows the price of BTC to increase whenever and when to decrease. preferably at the same time we'll all round the world of BTC. 😂
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770

Bazinga!

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:00:09 PM

That seems to be difficult now and I will be much satisfied even if I see the price of $700 at halving, that is the price I have set in my mind to sell my coins, I missed the opportunity to sell last week.

well last week was just a hype bubble, so the rise was artificial.

we keep hearin about halving and supply & demand rule which will lead to price rise because of halving but we also forget that halving should happen before the supply changes.

Buying the dip...
Nevis

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:00:51 PM

this year is the year of bitcoin because steam will accept bitcoin as a payment processor and it'll let gamers know what is bitcoin.
yeah I heard the news. you'll know how influential steam accept bitcoin as payment on popularity of bitcoin?
I once asked my friend. He is gamers. when I asked about bitcoin. him he had first heard bitcoin today?

Not just steam, there is other good news too, the halving, the pump we experienced which is now ending and hopefully stay around 600 dollar.
Who had this expected right?
me too. I also expect you to stay the price of BTC. even $ 600 just ok for me
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 05:15:32 PM

For me 2016 is already year of bitcoin, cause price this year reach $750 and it's still not over, maybe we will see price that more than $750 this year? Who knows..

co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:16:56 PM

For me 2016 is already year of bitcoin, cause price this year reach $750 and it's still not over, maybe we will see price that more than $750 this year? Who knows..

Price may reach to $800 price at halving, and if it touches there the we can say that it is an year of bitcoin, as far now it was really boring year, but things started to change since last week.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 »
  Print  

Jump to: