Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:34:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006477 times)
gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 08:35:02 PM

if you put doge in there now you are #winning

To peel or not to peel.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 10:56:16 PM

@SimkoMiner
I don't recall seeing your name before but i have 1 thing to say to you right away..
I AM SORRY FOR YOUR PROBLEMS

I mean it i hate hearing about that sort of thing happening to people ..it sucks and i have been there too with Cryptsy.
Pay no mind to Cryptsy staff they hear so much complaining they prob don't care anymore..
Don't feel bad they don't apologize to anymore.. they just post comments on news sites calling you liars !

I also think it was good you spoke up.. it's easy to just say nothing.
Your comment may be the last straw to warn someone out there and maybe save that person from losing coins.

@Gleg Gamow
Excellent point !

@BitJohn it's the middle of December now man..
You put the MOTD on IRC about withdrawal problems on OCT 17th
and since then we have heard a myriad of excuses from Cryptsy.. mostly that it's all FUD by trolls.
Deliberate or not.. a "technical problem" exists (yes that was a reference to the SimkoMiner's support response)
Maybe if Horus is concerned about running around to News websites calling us all Trolls FUD'ing
then you guys can tell your users that in the support tickets when they ask where their coins went.

People look at what happened with Gox..
I heard way back they had a custom back end that was not working properly which contributed to the downfall.
Either BigVern is stealing coins or THAT is what is happening.. there is not other excuse left.
They already used them all.. such as DDOS ROFL

It's been two months of crying FUD !
Wot about that Chinese Cryptsy clone? What think you?

The following is of the author's forth post:

You want to start your own crypto currency exchange ?

Highly well coded
With a team of excellent french PHP coder, we have developed this trading system
with more than 200 000 code line we have cover all aspect of what would need a professional trading exchange script
all front off command is called by RPC

Add unlimited curency:
With our system you can add new crypto coin on the fly & this step take you only 10 second after compiled your new wallets

Deposit/Withdraw/Sell/Buy Notification
at each step of your wallet activity you will receive notification

Captcha Registration
stop spammer register abusively on your website

Cold Wallet manage your wallets from remote secure server

Balance implementation:
Soon the coin is activated , you can see it automaticaly listed in the main balance

Image Gallery
http://postimg.org/gallery/31v3oe6u0/92e610b1/

Secure Live Chat:
Allow your visitor to see the chat log without let them post a message
avoid low balance to spam your ChatBox (minimum balance parameter)

Vote systemallow your users (with miniumum balance) to vote for new coin
API Integration:
the API allow you to retreive data information about all trades durning a specified periodapi.php?pair=DOGE-LTC&range=month

Security:
Anti Double Spen Attack

Anti Transaction Maleabilty

A little bit about what this website does:

I am sure most of you have heard about bitcoin and litecoin in the past year thanks to its popularity and interest in the financial sectors. What most people do not know is that there is a whole new alternative cryptocurrency economy emerging. There are already 300 alternative crypto coins with different features and causes which you can still mine (make them with your own hardware) relatively easily.

You can literally have unlimited coins listed on this website and have really heavy buyer traffic, if you have the resources to provide support.

Im the owner of this script , i will sell 5 copy only

i will provide destailled installation instructions (ubuntu 12.04 LTS)
+ wallet compilation instructions
+ server security high level instructions

you can start your crypto exchange soon you receive and installed the script

soyoustart.com server are pretty cheap and i recommend it

the license is for one domain ONLY
you cannot resell this script

payment with Bitcoin (escrow accepted)

Sell price :17 BTC or 6000 dollars  for the first 3 license sold

10 000 dollars for last 2 license

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 11:03:28 PM

first off
Admin Name: Anthony Stephenson
Admin Organization: Wizzard Services
Admin Street: 180 Cedar Hills
Admin City: Elgin / TX
Admin State/Province: 78621
Admin Postal Code: 9710
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.5122812349

Cab is now on the watch list.

I don't know which idiot came up with this shit, but you're are dead the fuck wrong.

The moderator should ban you for putting up private information, anyway.

Here's your first fucking clue dumbass.

Radical ROB, not Radical Anthony. dip shit.

Wizzard Services, note the SERVICES, dip shit.

Next, again, you are dead fucking wrong.
If the moderator, site administrator will check the incoming i.p address, you will note it is at least 500 miles from austin fucking texas, if not twice that.
You will also note that I am NOT associated with Wizzard, in any way, nor is my name even close to that shown.

any time this idiot dickweed wants to start giving out ANYONE'S private information, then they have violated every trust you have in your forum, period.

And if this asswipe is NOT banned, what does that say about you and our privacy?

you stupid otherfucker, you don't know jack shit about who I am or where the fuck I am, or anything else, stupid ass.
All you did was get someone ELSE introuble he, she or they have nothing to do with, you stupid jack fucking ass!!!!!!

And that, my friends, is how you get yourself back on the radar after being no longer on the radar. I may I bought the "It's not me!" but not after crying about the address should be removed, couple with rants. Thanks for the challenge. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 11:09:54 PM

first off

I don't know which idiot came up with this shit, but you're are dead the fuck wrong.

https://who.godaddy.com/whoisstd.aspx?domain=radicalrob.com&prog_id=GoDaddy&k=X0uA%20YZUPW9mP5TEv4V4nbnRM93tJYx4pP01v6qFV0nltS3k%2fAY0hiTgnXuWV3nY

Domain Name: RADICALROB.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1723271249_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.domainsite.com
Registrar URL: http://www.domainsite.com
Updated Date: 2015-05-29T14:46:37-06:00Z
Creation Date: 2012-05-28T02:29:57-06:00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-05-28T02:29:57-06:00Z
Registrar: DomainSite, Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 466
Reseller:
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Anthony Stephenson
Registrant Organization: Wizzard Services
Registrant Street: 180 Cedar Hills
Registrant City: Elgin / TX

Registrant State/Province: 78621
Registrant Postal Code: 9710
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.5122812349

Looks like Radical ROB to me (Capt. Dip Shit).
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 11:35:28 PM

Can someone explain to a casual reader of this thread why Mr. Cabinet Maker is having a meltdown here?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 11:37:17 PM

first

this is dead the fuck wrong and you should be banned for showing this, anyway.
This person is not in our arguments, or statements, and here you put them here.

what a fucking dipshit you are.
If the administrator will look it up, my i.p. is no where near austin fucking texas, dip Shit.
next radicalrob and Anthony?
COME ON, DIPPY ASS, what fucking planet are you from.

and note, too dip shit WIZZARD SERVICES.
Ever heard of internet service providers?
You must be the biggest fucking idiot on the goddamned fucking planet.
My phone number is nowhere near austin, fucking texas or the 512 area code, either, shithead. And I have 3, so you got all 3 fucking wrong. 2 your stupid ass didn't even get..........
YOU THINK YOU ARE BEING SMART BUT YOU ARE JUST A FUCKING IDIOT, POSTING THE ABSOLUTE WRONG INFO AND THE ADMIN WILL BE ABLE TO LOOK THAT UP, STUPID ASS.
And I don't spoof it, just read it from every logon, it is always the same, just as it was when I signed up.

so just where did you get your fucking info, dipshit?

The ONLY way you could know any of that info is if you work for cryptsy and giving out that just cost you your law suit.
I deem my priovacy #1 above all, and you tried, in vain, to give it away, but in doing so, showed me who the fuck you truly are,in person and whom you work for..

Otherwise you ARE government.

which is it, asswipe?

It has to be cryptsy, because the Gov would have gotten it right.
If anyone would care to p.m. me, I'll show my proof of his identity and how I know who he is, and or how I know.

I'll assume you're speakin' of broken_pixel and not I, for the above post is where I got the info havin' no idea where he gleaned it from.

All I know for certain is that the above was posted after you threaten to kill somebody, and now you're goin' on record as to how easy you could be found via an IP address. I once figured that a person in his mid-60s wouldn't be makin' such big mistakes in their years-are-numbered life.

That said, why don't we see if you and I could get a geodesic dome home to sheetrock. I'll hang and you'll float. I promise minimum and clean joints, and usin' less drywall than probably anybody else on the planet. All the scrap will fit inside a standard pickup.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 11:45:41 PM

any dumbass can look up who registered and or takes care of a domain name.

are you really that stupid?

Just because they take care of it doesn't mean it is them.

does gofuckingdaddy own and run all of the domain names they do business with, including making those websites?

you are as stupid as you look.
If you know who I am , then by god come on ver and knock the fuck on my door.

And if it is not, then I'll be glad if the motherfucker whoms door you knock.on  and start blaming for shit they know nothing about.... just shoot your stupid ass for stalking.

If you think you are that fucking smart, then come on down motherfucker................
I'll be home all day saturday if you wish to send your stupid ass representitive, or be brave enough to show your fucking face.

I'll have the sheriff on standby in Austin, or Elgin, which ever has jurisdiction.

You wil lfind ot I am NOT the fuck in Austin Texas,. or Elgin, or Bastrop or Smn Antonio, or anywherw within 500 to 1200 miles of either, dumb fuck.

you stupid fucks always think you are so fucking smart but really you are just a dumbass showing bad info about someone you know nothing about.

anyone can look up owners on gogle or some other ip search engine.
That doesn't tell you ack fucking shit about me, who I am, or whre the fuck I am, or any other valid info you might have.

However, you have shown yourself to be from crypty. I , sir am cetainly not a liar, or thief as you are.

But, we can certainly clear this up in court, if you wish. And we'll settle on who I am vs who you SAY I am, dip fuck,.
Bring your cash, I don't take fucking checks. Especially from liars or thieves.

and note his readers.
YES I am assciated with Radicalrob.com

I AM NOT ANTHONY STEPHENSON, NO WAY SHAPE FORM OR FASHION. i CAN PROOVE THIS, WITHOUT A DOUBT, GIVEN THE CHANCE TO DO SO, IF i HAVE TO, TO THE ADMINISTRATORS.
I DO NOT LIVE IN THE AUSTIN TEXAS AREA, OR ANYWHERE NEAR IT. THE ADMINS, AGAIN, CAN CHECK MY I.P. OGON AND SEE FOR THEMSELVES.

I "CAN' PROOVE, WITHOUT A DOUBT THAT THIS ASSWIPE IS FROM CRYPTSY, BECAUSE CRYPTSY IS THE "ONLY" PLACE I USE THAT EMAIL ADDRESS, PERIOD.
Absolutely no one else uses that email address.
So buy associating me with that, they showed their hand at being cryptsy.
he goddamned sure didn't get that addresss from here. The admin can check that, too.

Once again, you should be banned, dip fuck, for pulling this shit in the first place.

"Cabinetmaker is officially off the radar. Wait! He's back, and he's flyin' erratic. Can anybody confirm this guy's vitals? Nevermind! He just radioed his email address that nobody else is privy to. Looks like he's from Elgin, Texas. Nothing more to see here. Back to Flight 209. Did you say that your autopilot as a leak? Damn, I envy you!"
volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 11:47:55 PM

**popcorn**
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 11:53:52 PM

I "CAN' PROOVE, WITHOUT A DOUBT THAT THIS ASSWIPE IS FROM CRYPTSY, BECAUSE CRYPTSY IS THE "ONLY" PLACE I USE THAT EMAIL ADDRESS, PERIOD.
Absolutely no one else uses that email address.

Which e-mail address are you talking about?

This one?

http://www.domainhistory.net/RADICALROB.COM

That's the only one that I can see associated with the domain registration data that caused you to blow your fuse.

So basically you're saying that some dude named Anthony registered your domain and you happened to use that dude's e-mail on cryptsy? Not sure I understand that arrangement or why you're so upset about the whole thing. If your beef is with Big Vern go talk to him, his dox is also somewhere in this thread.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 12:07:37 AM

first off

Wizzard Services, note the SERVICES, dip shit.

Next, again, you are dead fucking wrong.
If the moderator, site administrator will check the incoming i.p address, you will note it is at least 500 miles from austin fucking texas, if not twice that.
You will also note that I am NOT associated with Wizzard, in any way, nor is my name even close to that shown.

any time this idiot dickweed wants to start giving out ANYONE'S private information, then they have violated every trust you have in your forum, period.

And if this asswipe is NOT banned, what does that say about you and our privacy?

you stupid otherfucker, you don't know jack shit about who I am or where the fuck I am, or anything else, stupid ass.
All you did was get someone ELSE introuble he, she or they have nothing to do with, you stupid jack fucking ass!!!!!!

No clue what you are worked up about or who that is suppose to be either LOL
But i do want to say that WHOIS info is not "private information"
It is publicly accessible info.. By Design !
If you don't want people to use the whois info then don't register a domain.
And besides you can always use a hiding service if you were inclined.. most guys here do that already.

You also seem pretty damn pissed off for something you say is not true.. that is rather odd !

But i missed why this was posted earlier and what link it has to do with Cryptsy.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 12:09:28 AM

Wot about that Chinese Cryptsy clone? What think you?

Good point that needs investigating for sure !
I remember seeing it talked about here before but i don't know what to think about it.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 12:41:51 AM

@cabinetmaker
First off i am on your side here ok.
So now that we got that out of the way let's slow our roll so all of us reading here can catch up Wink
You seem irate and you have made a LOT of spelling errors and seem super pissed off.
If you can take a deep breath and help us help you that would be great.

I went back and looked at what happened on the previous pages.

And this is what i see..
Someone got a WHOIS report they thought was tied to YOU that they posted.
What you claim is this was not available info.
But if it is from a WHOIS it's listed via some domain someone has tied to you for some reason.
So the fist thing i did was look at your post history and i don't see you posting a domain on the first page.
Are you sure you did not ever post a domain / url under that account here ?

Did Cryptsy leak your info ? I have no idea !
Many pages back i already accused them of that myself LOL

But let's try and rule out any angles.
Did you accidentally post a URL some where in the past on the forum that could get looked up ?

Remember we're on your side here guy and if Cryptsy has done that to you then we stand with you !
Gleb looked up that name earlier and said "Is this BitJohn" ?
So he may have been thinking it was nothing to do with you when he posted eh..
He said you were not on his radar until you started flipping out having a meltdown.
So we're not against you or trying to doxx you.

I'd say lets calm this down a notch and figure out how your info got posted originally.
Who is broken_pixel ?
Is that one of the Cryotsy guys ?
I looked at the first page of comments on that guy and nothing jumsp out at me
aside from the is using HBN ROFL
So yeah Horus made that coin and he also just came here to say what that original comment on Cab was about..
so hmmm ?

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 12:47:10 AM

no, you are only showing your stupidity.
again..............

I have no idea if anthony registered at cryptsy.
How the fuck would I know his business?

I own radicalrob, he only registered it for me and keep it paid for.
How about that shithead?

wake the fuck up.

crypotay gave out radicalrob.com, ewhich I ONLY use at crypty...period.

so how did he get it, smartass?
It is not used here,. or anyewhere else, and I have proof.
I am the only one who reads the email from radicalrob, and I am the only one who knows my password, there, too.
Like I said, he only registered it for me and keeps itup, like godaddy or anyone else, who providers that service. NOTE,  like I said WIZZARD SERVICES, or are you just selectlvely reading this shit?

I'm just trying to understand what you're going on about. Why are you yelling at me now?

And your link to radicalrob doesn't have anything to do with Cryptsy:

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/site-to-take-up-crypto-scams-as-an-ongoing-report.186040/

Radicalrob.com will now be starting a thread on who is doing what with crypto coins.

Starting tommorrow 11-8-2013, I'll tell you the unabashed truth about who is starting these coins, and what they are doing, before they even let you into the game, and even 'while' you are inthe game.

Ever wonder who has the coins, and how they got them?

I'm gonna tell you.

NO coin pool operators will be allowed to post, or moderate, or change a damned thing, to suit their crypto coin scam, either.

They all want to play god, here, fill you full of bullshit, honk their own horn, and keep you from hearing the truth, to pump their own coin(s).

So, we'll just fix that for them.

cabinetmaker, Nov 8, 2013

also:

no, but it is one of the biggest rips on the site.

read radicalrob.com for ebay shill bidding issues.
Once you see some jackass has 48 bids on any one pile of crap item, you know it is a scam, or shill bid.
every old timer or knowledgeable bidder on ebay knws not to bid until the end of the auction.
anything else is pure bullshit.

If you look you will see one seller of a neptune, had over 48 bids, it went over 25,000, yet it was relisted, the seller saying the buyer was a dead beat, yet the buyer didn't get any negative feedback, and had 84% of his bids on items with that seller..
shill bidding at it's best. Ebay even says it in their shill bidding statement, yet ebay did nothing about it, even after being notified about it. Meaning ebay is somehow in on it, or condoning it, either way.

ebay's bottom line is money and they don't care how they get it.

pull some of that shit in a real auction and you will be banned.

Ebay is the #1 fraud ridden site on the panet bar none.

My  OP was eluding to the ads appearing above our posts, on this site, acting like 1500 is a bargain price for a 180gh btc miner.
300 would be more like it. Otherwise save your money and buy the 3th machines or faster ones as they become available.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 12:54:51 AM

no, you are only showing your stupidity.
again..............

I have no idea if anthony registered at cryptsy.
How the fuck would I know his business?

I own radicalrob, he only registered it for me and keep it paid for.
How about that shithead?

wake the fuck up.

crypotay gave out radicalrob.com, ewhich I ONLY use at crypty...period.

so how did he get it, smartass?
It is not used here,. or anyewhere else, and I have proof.
I am the only one who reads the email from radicalrob, and I am the only one who knows my password, there, too.
Like I said, he only registered it for me and keeps itup, like godaddy or anyone else, who providers that service. NOTE,  like I said WIZZARD SERVICES, or are you just selectlvely reading this shit?

I'm just trying to understand what you're going on about. Why are you yelling at me now?

And your link to radicalrob doesn't have anything to do with Cryptsy:

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/site-to-take-up-crypto-scams-as-an-ongoing-report.186040/

Radicalrob.com will now be starting a thread on who is doing what with crypto coins.

Starting tommorrow 11-8-2013, I'll tell you the unabashed truth about who is starting these coins, and what they are doing, before they even let you into the game, and even 'while' you are inthe game.

Ever wonder who has the coins, and how they got them?

I'm gonna tell you.

NO coin pool operators will be allowed to post, or moderate, or change a damned thing, to suit their crypto coin scam, either.

They all want to play god, here, fill you full of bullshit, honk their own horn, and keep you from hearing the truth, to pump their own coin(s).

So, we'll just fix that for them.

cabinetmaker, Nov 8, 2013

also:

no, but it is one of the biggest rips on the site.

read radicalrob.com for ebay shill bidding issues.
Once you see some jackass has 48 bids on any one pile of crap item, you know it is a scam, or shill bid.
every old timer or knowledgeable bidder on ebay knws not to bid until the end of the auction.
anything else is pure bullshit.

If you look you will see one seller of a neptune, had over 48 bids, it went over 25,000, yet it was relisted, the seller saying the buyer was a dead beat, yet the buyer didn't get any negative feedback, and had 84% of his bids on items with that seller..
shill bidding at it's best. Ebay even says it in their shill bidding statement, yet ebay did nothing about it, even after being notified about it. Meaning ebay is somehow in on it, or condoning it, either way.

ebay's bottom line is money and they don't care how they get it.

pull some of that shit in a real auction and you will be banned.

Ebay is the #1 fraud ridden site on the panet bar none.

My  OP was eluding to the ads appearing above our posts, on this site, acting like 1500 is a bargain price for a 180gh btc miner.
300 would be more like it. Otherwise save your money and buy the 3th machines or faster ones as they become available.

Beat me to the punch, bud.  Cry
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 12:57:35 AM

And this is what i see..
Someone got a WHOIS report they thought was tied to YOU that they posted.
What you claim is this was not available info.
But if it is from a WHOIS it's listed via some domain someone has tied to you for some reason.
So the fist thing i did was look at your post history and i don't see you posting a domain on the first page.
Are you sure you did not ever post a domain / url under that account here ?

Did Cryptsy leak your info ? I have no idea !
Many pages back i already accused them of that myself LOL

But let's try and rule out any angles.
Did you accidentally post a URL some where in the past on the forum that could get looked up ?

Remember we're on your side here guy and if Cryptsy has done that to you then we stand with you !
Gleb looked up that name earlier and said "Is this BitJohn" ?
So he may have been thinking it was nothing to do with you when he posted eh..
He said you were not on his radar until you started flipping out having a meltdown.
So we're not against you or trying to doxx you.

I'd say lets calm this down a notch and figure out how your info got posted originally.
Who is broken_pixel ?
Is that one of the Cryptsy guys ?
I looked at the first page of comments on that guy and nothing jumsp out at me
aside from the is using HBN ROFL
So yeah Horus made that coin and he also just came here to say what that original comment on Cab was about..
so hmmm ?

here is your answer:
as I have said before, radicalrob has not been used by me or anyone else on this forum, ever, period.
Use your search engine.
Radicalrob.com (where I get my cryptsy email) is ONLY used at cryptsy.
End of sentence.

The fact that anyone knew it shows it was released from cryptsy.
I am the only one who knew it and knows any names and passwords associated with it.
The fact that someone registers a name for me and pays the dues on it for me, and gets reimbursed for it, in no way means that person USES my site for anything.
I am the only one who can post on it, not even anthony has my passwords, period.
My last article, from memory was on ebay, thieves.

Go read it, and nnote the last date of update (years ago), so I started using it for my cryptsy account.
That is the ONLY, read my fucking lipds O.N.L.Y. place I use it, period.

I, may, acidentally used it some time back, but never associated with this account or anything close to alt coins, period.
It was inactive, so I decided to use it.
Mr Anthony has nothing to do with my site, my views or my statements, ever.

Heavenly Father, Jehovah. Please don't let me loose my mind when I turn 65 in ten years like Not Rob has. Amen!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 01:01:10 AM

as to your last post, with radical rob mentoined.

how would you associate this with me?
especially when I said "if you read".....

and why would someone bring that up after 3 years.
How hard would they have to dig or use their memory to come up with that and associate it with me and Know my email address from that?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=328097.msg3522885#msg3522885

Starting tommorrow 11-8-2013, I'll tell you the unabashed truth about who is starting these coins, and what they are doing, before they even  let you into the game, and even 'while' you are inthe  game.

Just like there's a little bit of Tuttle or Satoshi in all of use, Rob has a lot more Leroy Fodor in him than in all of us combined, sans Leroy of course.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 01:04:46 AM

How hard would they have to dig or use their memory to come up with that and associate it with me and Know my email address from that?

Your own words:

Starting tommorrow 11-8-2013, I'll tell you the unabashed truth about who is starting these coins

And what e-mail are you still going on about? There was no e-mail needed. You => radicalrob domain => whois search. Which part of this is so hard to understand?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 01:06:33 AM

Your own words:

Starting tommorrow 11-8-2013, I'll tell you the unabashed truth about who is starting these coins

And what e-mail are you still going on about? There was no e-mail needed. You => radicalrob domain => whois search. Which part of this is so hard to understand?

Dollars to donuts Rob's a StakeMiners Investard. HAHAHA
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 01:09:31 AM

@Cab
Some guys are good with the Google-Fu LOL

I'd be surprised if Gleb had not google'd me too before.. that is his thing.. it's in his wheel house ahhahhah
So don't take it as an attack on you.. he does that to everyone LOL

And yeah it seems you did post that URL waaay back.
And skipping around on your post history would show that here on the forum.

Although Cab i agree with you though.. WHO did that first ?
Who was motivated to go digging around on your history ? I have no clue !
But there is some suspicious ties to Cryptsy i see.
Horus was quick to chime in here on the first post that made you mad. (which is very possible a coincidence)
And the broken_pixel guy had commented in the past he was using HoboNickels
But that is weak.. could have been a Cryptsy staffer or a friend of theirs or simply a Cryptsy fanboy digging on you for info.

I don't see a smoking gun that ties that email to Cryptsy (leaking it) sorry..i wish i did though.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 01:13:45 AM

@Cab
Some guys are good with the Google-Fu LOL

I'd be surprised if Gleb had not google'd me too before.. that is his thing.. it's in his wheel house ahhahhah
So don't take it as an attack on you.. he does that to everyone LOL

And yeah it seems you did post that URL waaay back.
And skipping around on your post history would show that here on the forum.

Although Cab i agree with you though.. WHO did that first ?
Who was motivated to go digging around on your history ? I have no clue !
But there is some suspicious ties to Cryptsy i see.
Horus was quick to chime in here on the first post that made you mad. (which is very possible a coincidence)
And the broken_pixel guy had commented in the past he was using HoboNickels
But that is weak.. could have been a Cryptsy staffer or a friend of theirs or simply a Cryptsy fanboy digging on you for info.
I don't see a smoking gun ting that email to Cryptsy sorry..i wish i did though.

I've never Googled you because I've had no reason to. If I had, I would declare such now having no fear that you'd mind. But now that you've got my curiosity piqued... (only kidding)
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: