Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:25:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006536 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 08:30:30 PM

@Gleb
Terrik was on Cryptsy (USA) today..
He came on after i posted about him earlier..
Saying.. People were on Skype telling him Cryptsy chat was gone.
And he went on and on saying how stupid people are.
@Terrik
Crypsty chat is gone NOW.. for people who are NOT logged in.
This was a recent change made to cover up their bullshit.

I seen him saying that on SuperTroll box.
http://www.nickelbot.com/supertrollbox.php
If you guys like that a guy here posted an address to donate to..

donate and I'll make it cooler: 1G9UAUvhVqGDagtn1rms3VaK7EZtZJRzA7
that's copied from the web page.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 08:35:15 PM

WhaleFail: BV soent even run his twotter Horus said himself he created that ccnt for him. WHo even knows if its actually him.

kryptorynekPL: @Antoszewski268: co tam Antek? To jakis MT GOX? czy co?

majestymage250: any ideea if are coins that do go out of here?

JShock: @seanet639: If you are still here, I am researching your deposit

spawn101323: does bigvern actually exist!!!

Antoszewski268: mają problemy

Antoszewski268: @kryptorynekPL: nie

seanet639: @JShock:yes i am here thanks

max2000irc584: how long it takes a withdrawal?

Antoszewski268: gg walnij pogadamy mocnie

schramm42819: @CustomerService: pls cancel #236222

JShock: @spawn101323: I read about him all the time, he must exist

keesdewit82667: @JShock: If this continues we will arange a class action.

kryptorynekPL: nie mam gg

cccccc684: not even funny, @jshock

Antoszewski268: 3401814

max2000irc584: is there any coin which I can withdraw fast?

spawn101323: @JShock:read about him enjoying time with lord lucan?

JShock: @cccccc684: Well that was funny statement

majestymage250: good question

Antoszewski268: @kryptorynekPL: są spoko tylko kiepski mają soft

JShock: Of course he exists

dooley: I like how @JSHOCK is ignoring my question... I think it's a valid question

cccccc684: not unheard of to have a fake figurehead who therefore can't be contacted... a bit paranoid to ask it, but ppl are indeed freaked out

kryptorynekPL: @Antoszewski268:mam tu konto ze 3 lata

Antoszewski268: @kryptorynekPL:  POzatym monte jest tu sporo

spawn101323: @JShock:not really, I dont personally know the guy exists and you dont appear to know the cryptsy staff that well!

JShock: @dooley: I have 20 people all shooting arrows at me at once..

kryptorynekPL: @Antoszewski268:nigdy nie bylo takich problemów

spawn101323: @JShock:thats not a dig at you btw!

Antoszewski268: @kryptorynekPL: @kryptorynekPL: daj na gg

JShock: @spawn101323: I have met him

majestymage250: i'm here for 1 month now and i have already get angry for this poopty exchenge

Antoszewski268: @kryptorynekPL:  nie było ale są do w piątek mają być zmiany i ma ruszyć ok

kryptorynekPL: @Antoszewski268:nie mam gg

Antoszewski268: to sobie zainstaluj będzie ci potrzebne

JShock: @majestymage250: I am sorry about the problems we are having.  We hope to have them resolved very soon.

majestymage250: only 0,6 btc in..

G0dsp33d934: axiom and sprts withdraw fast if you're tired of waiting. Last I heard doge does too.

Antoszewski268: bo rynna i okno i rynna słucha  mówi że nie zawsze

tmcourtney700: Bravo kryptorynekPL  Take ownership, and be honest about your current situation.  I figure I can only now sit back and hope you sort your situation out. My losing 309 LTC would suck, but the damage to other users of this platform would be more terrible and another blackeye to the community. Good Luck!

majestymage250: and my finally deposit also

cccccc684: @Jshock OK Jim (we can call you Jim, right?) is there *any* contact address, digital or physical, you can point us to?

majestymage250: to the moon Smiley

spawn101323: great even the mods are getting banned now

bobby88381: Jshock been banned ? LoL

nicetime544: wtf

cccccc684: self-ban = "i'm off for a bit"

spawn101323: for giving us too much information Cheesy

kryptorynekPL: @Antoszewski268:wait Smiley
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 08:40:24 PM

@Jim ran off from chat again.. i think he has more important things to do i guess.
Once again he self-banned himself.. jeez he REALLY likes that ban button LOL

Did you guys see the Cryptsy news that guy posted earlier ?

BigVern tweeted 3h ago: All wallets will be offline on Friday 12/18 for one hour due to equipment changes.

R O F L

I guess all the problems are.. they need a new motherboard etc.

Reminds me of running a computer repair business for 6 years i started self employed..
I once had a service call to a girls house where she claimed her Facebook was broken LOL
So i went over and fixed her megahurtz  Cool
yeah she is hot too and her PC was in her bedroom LOL
i knew her before the PC repair stuff though.. old friend i hit on for years.
You know what ?
Fuck you nerds.. i'm going to go lurk her Facebook for sexy pictures now  Tongue

FUD first & ask questions later™
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 09:16:11 PM

@Jim ran off from chat again.. i think he has more important things to do i guess.
Once again he self-banned himself.. jeez he REALLY likes that ban button LOL

Did you guys see the Cryptsy news that guy posted earlier ?

BigVern tweeted 3h ago: All wallets will be offline on Friday 12/18 for one hour due to equipment changes.

R O F L

I guess all the problems are.. they need a new motherboard etc.

Reminds me of running a computer repair business for 6 years i started self employed..
I once had a service call to a girls house where she claimed her Facebook was broken LOL
So i went over and fixed her megahurtz  Cool
yeah she is hot too and her PC was in her bedroom LOL
i knew her before the PC repair stuff though.. old friend i hit on for years.
You know what ?
Fuck you nerds.. i'm going to go lurk her Facebook for sexy pictures now  Tongue

I'm still butthurt from spoetnick (NOT Spoetnik) serving me last night, singing the same ole tune as Leroy Fodor over and over and over again. Me so sad [and butthurt].  Cry Cry Cry
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 09:29:45 PM

I havet used them cfor a while and my account is locked i email them still no answer

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 09:53:24 PM

http://pastebin.com/x2f5R3ay

Since when did JShock aka Jim Shockney aka [Smokin'] Hunbolt go from merely customer support to being a tech? And, if Jim's a tech now, then why is there a wait for Paul Vernon aka BigVern to return from China to resolve mundane issues when Jim has demonstrated he's capable of performing said tasks?
SPKLC

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 10:41:36 PM

SORRY FOR THE OFF-TOPIC AND BIG RED LETTERS BUT I WENT THROUGH A FRACtiON OF GLEB GAMOW'S POSTS ON THIS FORUM AND ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW!! BUT I DONT ENCOURAGE ANYONE ELSE TO DO THE SAME BECAUSE IT'S VERY TIME CONSUMING. THATS ALL TANK YOU PEACE OUT!
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 10:59:58 PM

SORRY FOR THE OFF-TOPIC AND BIG RED LETTERS BUT I WENT THROUGH A FRACtiON OF GLEB GAMOW'S POSTS ON THIS FORUM AND ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW!! BUT I DONT ENCOURAGE ANYONE ELSE TO DO THE SAME BECAUSE IT'S VERY TIME CONSUMING. THATS ALL TANK YOU PEACE OUT!

Before viewing Bruno's History.

After viewing Bruno's History.

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 11:03:47 PM

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 11:23:51 PM

Before and after mugs of a person who opted to read my posts. HAHAHA

Amazing, how the people you're tyin' to help, opts to find a way to stick it up the asses of the very people that's tryin' to help them. In kind, I, too, have read, then quoted, ALL of SPKLC's - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=571630 - posts below. HAHAHA Since SPKLC's hiding his identity, I'll refer to him as either Leroy Fodor or Bruce Peterson, both cancers to the cryptocurrency space. HAHAHA

People are really quick when it comes to shouting "GOXED!!" etc. Come on, GOX was a billion dollar operation, the incentives of hacking that exchange was much greater than Cryptsy. I also dont understand why people are so eager to spew hate on this exchange, since 2013 Cryptsy has been, perhaps not perfect, but at least overall professional compared to other altcoin exchanges.

They have good 2factor authentication support for even old phones(where you just had to confirm via sms) and they don't take unnecessary risks like other exchanges do. I mean Poloniex was a really unqualified exchange in the beginning, and thus got hacked. However they managed to repair the situation and after that they got bigger than ever.

It feels like some people are just fear mongering here...

EDIT:
Dont get me wrong, I also have a fair amount of anxiety over my 1.22btc. But lets just try to keep calm and resolute.

Cryptsy withdrawal stuck in 'pending' status since 19/10/15

I will update this post when/if I receive my funds.

Solved.

Why is there no disclosure as to what is happening? I hope you guys realize that this is not some fucking bagatelle, for gods sake people will get fucking mad. You guys can at least post a status report and explain what's going on and how long this problem will remain.

I keep seeing people in the cryptsy chat writing that they have been waiting for weeks without anything. For fucks sake get this sorted. Dont play with other peoples money if you cant even answer simple questions and keep some transparency.

And also, WHY THE FUCK do you allow people to deposit when you're still having these issues?! I mean you can at least have some fucking warning about depositing.......

The more I think about it, the more I realize how intolerable this is. So I hope for both our sakes that this thing get cleared very soon, because I'm sure as hell not going to blame myself for this shit.

I deposited yesterday, seriously, why haven't I heard anything about this? Do you really have to go dig in some fucking subforum to realize that the exchange is all fucked up?Huh

DAMN IT!!

Here is what I've come to understand:

- Cryptsy is having technical some problem due to an overload of inputs/outputs in their wallet, which clogs up their system and delays withdrawals.

- Many people encounter problems to log in, which leads to reseting their password. This triggers a safety mechanism that locks all your withdrawals for 24 hours.

- Some people like the original poster of this thread seem to have another sort of personal issue with Cryptsy that doesn't really have to do with the last months problem. I also don't see the OP
replying here anymore?

- Some people seem to have a personal hatred against Cryptsy for some reason(maybe just their own damn bitterness) which makes them create articles with outrageous accusations, spam forums/reddit, etc. Causing even more confusion and uncertainty.

- Cryptsy claims that there have been no theft, bankruptcy or any such thing. It's some sort of technical problem. They seem to avoid spreading panic, which is understandable since that would put even more pressure and make it harder to resolve the problems.

- People are claiming that their support team doesn't answer for days or weeks, I personally think this is very strange and believe its bullshit because they keep answering me at least within 1-4 hours.

I believe that the smartest thing to do if you have funds on Cryptsy is to either wait this thing out, or to exchange the bitcoins to some other crypto and withdraw. Im still waiting for my withdrawal, but they have assured me that it will be processed the coming 24h.

It might be that the authors of the ridiculous coinfire article have teamed up to make some form of attack against cryptsy, because that article should clearly be taken with a grain of salt.

If I download a wallet and install it, can I send coins to it and backup the wallet without having to download the blockchain? I mean, can I backup the wallet and encrypt it before the coins have showed up as balance in the wallet?

Thx

Yes, the private key(s) are all you need to back up.
Ok good! Smiley

Just to be 100% clear on what I should do: install - send coins to my wallet - encrypt the wallet - and then backup my wallet.dat?  

Ok thanks guys! Hopefully this thread can be of use to other nabs Smiley

They are doing the right thing IMO, depending on how big the loss is(if there was any), maybe time can repair this situation, for both parties.

But the most important thing:

It's one case someone hacks their system and steals from their customers ; It's a whole different thing if they let other people make new deposit to repay the damage that was caused by the hacker.

So the people who have deposited AFTER they lost any coins must be prioritized.

I'm not a lawyer but this seems evident to me. I would also assume that if there was any theft, they'd have filed a lawsuit, because a hacker theft seems like any other theft to me.
Imagine having money in a bank, and then someone robs the bank. I don't think the bank is to blame for this, given that they had the right security measures.

Meanwhile I'm depositing more on Cryptsy... This thread is full of rumors and trolls, I dont know what happened to Cryptsy, but I dont see any better alternative, and Im too lazy to handle my own wallets for now.

Meanwhile I'm depositing more on Cryptsy... This thread is full of rumors and trolls, I dont know what happened to Cryptsy, but I dont see any better alternative, and Im too lazy to handle my own wallets for now.

That's what I would do. Hey, wait a sec! Let me hunt down a couple Mt Gox addresses for you as well unless, that is, you prefer one or two from mybitcoin.com. And, don't forget to stake some POS alts over on StakeMiners Ponzi. HAHAHA
I think you are forgetting that Mt.Gox was managing 500.000btc, relative to cryptsys 10.000btc. Cryptsy is a well established website/exchange and they have everything to win by getting this sorted out.

That's what I would do. Hey, wait a sec! Let me hunt down a couple Mt Gox addresses for you as well unless, that is, you prefer one or two from mybitcoin.com. And, don't forget to stake some POS alts over on StakeMiners Ponzi. HAHAHA
I think you are forgetting that Mt.Gox was managing 500.000btc, relative to cryptsys 10.000btc. Cryptsy is a well established website/exchange and they have everything to win by getting this sorted out.

I'm curious to see the proof of that there them 10,000 BTC Cryptsy supposedly has assumedly in cold storage.
I was just speaking in general terms.
My point is that Gox theft was a lot worse because the losses were much bigger.

No and by the way waves of problems have occurred during up or downtimes with Cryptsy.
So your statement is a load of bullshit.

I recall seeing 1 year ago+ problems and Crypt / Cloak markets etc up around 78 BTC volume.

You see NOOB we are telling the truth.. YOU are not.
If many stories from different sources don't appease you then i doubt anything will short of the doors closing
OR..
YOU losing your coins.

But honestly i don't think your at all worried about that because you don't use the exchange.. you just work there.
So your here playing games and guarding / defending your paycheck.

IF you don't want to send your coins to Gox we can send you to MintPal ?

Everyone just got together and thought hey .. let's all lie about Cryptsy ?

Nope, you are quite wrong. This whole market is a big waste of time from my part, Im just in it for the money. And the time I've spent researching coins has not payed of, so Im getting bitter and frustrated. I reckon that the people over at cryptsy feel somewhat like I feel, and therefore I can relate to them. Im tired of my own greedy mind that is stressing me up with these sorts of things, waiting for some fucking miracle to happen.
Now I've put all my eggs in one basket and sent the whole thing to Cryptsy. I hope they have better luck dealing with things than I have.

If I cant win I might just as well join the others who got fucked. Im not encouraging anyone else to do the same, but it will be exiting to see what comes out of this. Cryptsy has been my accountant for most of my time in crypto, and it has worked better than my damn own wallets and broken USBs.

Any updates from the poor souls that may still have their coins stuck with Cryptsy? Has anyone been able to withdraw any amount of BTC, anyone at all? It's Dec 4th already, and the last successful withdrawal that I know of happened on Nov 25th. By now, any notion that this might be a temporary fluke should have evaporated even in the minds of the otherwise incapable... Get your coins the fuck out of there before it's too late.

To the guy who says he will take his chances and keep his coins there and even send some more... you are the reason banksters get away with financial murder in this world, fucking mellow and passive fools who allow these greedy assholes to walk all over them, an in return they simply shrug their shoulders and dismiss it with an "oh well". If you trust these scumbags with your money more than you trust your own "flash drive operating" abilities or whatever the fuck you called it, you deserve to be parted with your money. I just wish you wouldn't be enriching low lives in the process.

/fucktheCraptsyscumbagsrant
Cryptsy has not deliberately been stealing peoples funds, at least I would have to see evidence to believe that. I just think that Cryptsy would be as safe as any other exchange, because they are all prone to cyber attacks.

Cryptsy has been running for a long time, never been slow or laggy like Poloniex, it has also never been hacked like Poloniex. Its bigger than most other exchanges when you check alexa, so there are great incentives to repair the damage that has been made.
The chief executive has doxed himself since day 1, which is also a sign of honesty and dedication.

Any updates from the poor souls that may still have their coins stuck with Cryptsy? Has anyone been able to withdraw any amount of BTC, anyone at all? It's Dec 4th already, and the last successful withdrawal that I know of happened on Nov 25th. By now, any notion that this might be a temporary fluke should have evaporated even in the minds of the otherwise incapable... Get your coins the fuck out of there before it's too late.

To the guy who says he will take his chances and keep his coins there and even send some more... you are the reason banksters get away with financial murder in this world, fucking mellow and passive fools who allow these greedy assholes to walk all over them, an in return they simply shrug their shoulders and dismiss it with an "oh well". If you trust these scumbags with your money more than you trust your own "flash drive operating" abilities or whatever the fuck you called it, you deserve to be parted with your money. I just wish you wouldn't be enriching low lives in the process.

Cryptsy has not deliberately been stealing peoples funds, at least I would have to see evidence to believe that. I just think that Cryptsy would be as safe as any other exchange, because they are all prone to cyber attacks.

Cryptsy has been running for a long time, never been slow or laggy like Poloniex, it has also never been hacked like Poloniex. Its bigger than most other exchanges when you check alexa, so there are great incentives to repair the damage that has been made.
The chief executive has doxed himself since day 1, which is also a sign of honesty and dedication.

You need to stop talking.. just trying to warn you and stop myself from laughing my ass off.
And before every guy that ever used Cryptsy before shows up here to tear you a new asshole
for you clearly retarded comments ROFL
Im as entitled to my clever comments as you are to your retarded opinions.

You need to stop talking.. just trying to warn you and stop myself from laughing my ass off.
And before every guy that ever used Cryptsy before shows up here to tear you a new asshole
for you clearly retarded comments ROFL
Im as entitled to my clever comments as you are to your retarded opinions.

Ya well you are posting false info and we all know it.. want me to put the fork in you son ?

By the way guys i just counted and there is 10 pg1 negative topics about Cryptsy in the Service Discussion section.

And about that fork.. let me know eh Wink
I can go grab comments from BitJohn on previous pages that 100% contradict what you said.
So please stop coming here and posting bold face lies.
Do it again and i will eSlap you silly with BitJohn quotes son ROFL
So you believe that eViolence will give any credence to your arguments? Im not here to tell people its safe to deposit on Cryptsy, no exchange is safe. In fact, there is no safety at all in the crypto domain. People will lose their coins whether it be hacked, lost passwords, broken usb's, etc.
I prefer losing mine @ cryptsy Wink

Edit: And I still believe Cryptsy will resolve this nonsense.
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 11:27:07 PM

It is time for bigtimespaghetti to make a silver Cryptsy bar, like the commemorative goxxed edition  Cheesy I will buy two.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 12:11:27 AM

The things Cryptsy Circus makes its users do to conduct a simple withdraw after kindly entrusting Cryptsy to hold their precious for a spell.
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 12:26:15 AM

#PrayForPeonFriday

mannyg

Activity: 142
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 12:53:16 AM

Cryptsy has turned into such a joke.  IMO they've become unable to keep up with the needs of the users on the exchange. 

One of the last times I was in the chat, I flat out asked the questions everyone wanted to know regarding withdraw issues... they had been going on for weeks at the time.  Instead of actually answering, the question was dodged with as little detail as possible.  If that doesnt point to shady business, I dont know what does. 

To be on an exchange that is having issues without a status or reason as to what is going on or what is causing it is unacceptable... especially when it is withholding your currency.
P4ndoraBox7

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 12:57:27 AM

been 3 hours my withdrawal is stuck... how much time they hold our btc ??  Angry

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 01:04:46 AM

Looks like somebody involved in DASH is affiliated with a new altcoin dubbed Decred: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1290358.msg13271863#msg13271863
GoldSeal
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 01:10:59 AM

#########################################################################
Lost your job? Wife leave you? House in foreclosure? Are you overrun with medical bills?
#########################################################################

Maybe you thought storing BTC at Cryptsy was a ticket to the high life. Fast cars, loose women, a house on a golf course. Things could have really turned around for you if everything hadn't exploded, but unfortunately that is not what happened.

Well, I'm here to tell you that their is still some hope left for you folks. For the next 24 hours, I'm offering to pay you 0.075 BTC for every 1 BTC you have to sell that is currently rusting in cryptsy. You don't need to keep those worthless coins around as a reminder of past mistakes. Why not turn them into opportunity?!?

Put some cold hard cash in your hand and use it to buy lunch or make a fresh start out on the road to cryptocoin success.

I would consider a deal at 0.65 but that is a little too low for me Smiley

Some people may consider 7.5 cents on the dollar since there is significant risk of ending up with nothing. It all comes down to whether you can do better and what you believe your chances are. Cryptsy BTC is basically a distressed asset at this point. BTW, I also buy gold jewelry if you have a wedding ring that you no longer need. Wink

Moving to Puerto Rico...
volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 01:11:51 AM

Looks like somebody involved in DASH is affiliated with a new altcoin dubbed Decred: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1290358.msg13271863#msg13271863
No, that is Dashcoin (DSH) who's community took over maintenance of the coin, and continued to use the same name and logo, after Evan Duffield legitimately purchased them from the DSH dev.
GoldSeal
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 01:17:17 AM

Gleb, There will always be some cryptsy fanboys out there unwilling to abandon ship when it starts taking on water spewing how cryptsy is the victim blah blah blah. Remember how bad these same dudes were kissing Realsolid's ass when he slowly ran mcxnow into the ground? Same fucking deal.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 01:19:42 AM

been 3 hours my withdrawal is stuck... how much time they hold our btc ??  Angry
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: