Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:34:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006556 times)
P4ndoraBox7

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 01:20:56 AM

been 3 hours my withdrawal is stuck... how much time they hold our btc ??  Angry

Yeah right

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 01:31:28 AM

http://pastebin.com/x2f5R3ay

Since when did JShock aka Jim Shockney aka [Smokin'] Hunbolt go from merely customer support to being a tech? And, if Jim's a tech now, then why is there a wait for Paul Vernon aka BigVern to return from China to resolve mundane issues when Jim has demonstrated he's capable of performing said tasks?

AND

THESE ARE THE QUESTIONS

FUD first & ask questions later™
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 02:00:46 AM

Looks like somebody involved in DASH is affiliated with a new altcoin dubbed Decred: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1290358.msg13271863#msg13271863
No, that is Dashcoin (DSH) who's community took over maintenance of the coin, and continued to use the same name and logo, after Evan Duffield legitimately purchased them from the DSH dev.

Am I mistaken that one of the Decred dudes is affiliated with NET?: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=169204.msg2221303#msg2221303
volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 02:02:07 AM

Looks like somebody involved in DASH is affiliated with a new altcoin dubbed Decred: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1290358.msg13271863#msg13271863
No, that is Dashcoin (DSH) who's community took over maintenance of the coin, and continued to use the same name and logo, after Evan Duffield legitimately purchased them from the DSH dev.

Am I mistaken that one of the Decred dudes is affiliated with NET?: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=169204.msg2221303#msg2221303
Dunno..I don't know anything about NET.
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 02:08:18 AM

Wallets broken for weeks and yet vern is going to fix them in a mere hour of downtime, but for some reason not until Friday?  I predict that the withdrawal issues will continue past the downtime on Friday (assuming craptsy even comes back from the downtime).
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 02:29:07 AM

Wallets broken for weeks and yet vern is going to fix them in a mere hour of downtime, but for some reason not until Friday?  I predict that the withdrawal issues will continue past the downtime on Friday (assuming craptsy even comes back from the downtime).

The one-hour 'Fix' will be preformed around noonish while enjoying somebody's liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 02:29:09 AM

Does anyone have data on the top 5 exit coins at this time?

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 02:57:34 AM

"Welcome to Chefsy's. The Top-5 specials today are... Who da fuck stole the Y in me's name?"
P4ndoraBox7

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 02:59:15 AM

I'm adding my name to the sue list.

They locked my withdraws and even locked me in chat and not answering tickets. Thank you.

GoldSeal
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:05:36 AM

Are there still 5 left? Supposedly sprouts works if you take them to bittrex.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
P4ndoraBox7

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 03:05:57 AM

Someone answered me on their support forum... Been 18 days that he is waiting his btc withdrawal....18 DAYS...  Huh  Angry

GoldSeal
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:12:52 AM

BTW, I decided to extend the offer for another 24 hours. However, today's offer price is going to be a bit lower since we're that much closer to zero hour. Don't miss out and get stuck holding the bag. Time is running out for you if your BTC is trapped in Cryptsy.

-----

#########################################################################
Lost your job? Wife leave you? House in foreclosure? Are you overrun with medical bills?

Maybe you thought storing BTC at Cryptsy was a ticket to the high life. Fast cars, loose women, a house on a golf course. Things could have really turned around for you if everything hadn't exploded, but unfortunately that is not what happened.

Well, I'm here to tell you that their is still some hope left for you folks. For the next 24 hours, I'm offering to pay you 0.074 BTC for every 1 BTC you have to sell that is currently rusting in cryptsy. You don't need to keep those worthless coins around as a reminder of past mistakes. Why not turn them into opportunity?!?

Put some cold hard cash in your hand and use it to buy lunch or make a fresh start out on the road to cryptocoin success.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
Sprite160

Activity: 281

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:31:27 AM

BTW, I decided to extend the offer for another 24 hours. However, today's offer price is going to be a bit lower since we're that much closer to zero hour. Don't miss out and get stuck holding the bag. Time is running out for you if your BTC is trapped in Cryptsy.

-----

Lost your job? Wife leave you? House in foreclosure? Are you overrun with medical bills?

Maybe you thought storing BTC at Cryptsy was a ticket to the high life. Fast cars, loose women, a house on a golf course. Things could have really turned around for you if everything hadn't exploded, but unfortunately that is not what happened.

Well, I'm here to tell you that their is still some hope left for you folks. For the next 24 hours, I'm offering to pay you 0.074 BTC for every 1 BTC you have to sell that is currently rusting in cryptsy. You don't need to keep those worthless coins around as a reminder of past mistakes. Why not turn them into opportunity?!?

Put some cold hard cash in your hand and use it to buy lunch or make a fresh start out on the road to cryptocoin success.

Is anybody seriously considering this offer? I mean, why not just ask everybody to just give you 25% of their BTC? No, wait, that is what you are asking....

GoldSeal
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:58:53 AM

-----

Is anybody seriously considering this offer? I mean, why not just ask everybody to just give you 25% of their BTC? No, wait, that is what you are asking....

There is a difference between real BTC and the BTC credit cryptsy shows in your account. It's not even clear if they actually have these coins to back those balances they display.

Today's prices:
1 real BTC = 1 BTC
1 BTC on balance at cryptsy = 0.073 BTC

I've had a few inquiries thus far. Definitely couldn't do 25%. That's way, way too high. At 7.3%, the potential speculative upside is roughly about +900% while expecting to lose maybe 40% on the friction of getting it out of cryptsy and flipping it elsewhere. Now keep in mind that with cryptsy the way it is, this investment is basically a "tail risk option". BTC in cryptsy is either going to be worth nothing or it would be worth whatever I can recover from them, which could be alot less than 0.073 per BTC. Today's offer price reflects the serious risk that cryptsy is not going to bounce back from it's current state.

Back when MTGox was in its death throws, do you think someone offering you 7.3% for your stuck MTGox coins would have been a good deal? It would have turned out to be a great deal IMO. Eventually, when all ways to get coins out of cryptsy eventually close off I bet that a lot of people are going to come around asking me to buy their stuck coins. At that point in time, I'll quote them a price, but it'll certainly be a lot lower than 7.3% guaranteed. If you want 7.3%, it's time to deal now because I'm only going to lower that going forward.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 04:27:41 AM

-----

There is a difference between real BTC and the BTC credit cryptsy shows in your account. It's not even clear if they actually have these coins to back those balances they display.

Today's prices:
1 real BTC = 1 BTC

I've had a few inquiries thus far. Definitely couldn't do 25%. That's way, way too high. At 7.3%, the potential speculative upside is roughly about +900% while expecting to lose maybe 40% on the friction of getting it out of cryptsy and flipping it elsewhere. Now keep in mind that with cryptsy the way it is, this investment is basically a "tail risk option". BTC in cryptsy is either going to be worth nothing or it would be worth whatever I can recover from them, which could be alot less than 0.073 per BTC. Today's offer price reflects the serious risk that cryptsy is not going to bounce back from it's current state.

Back when MTGox was in its death throws, do you think someone offering you 7.3% for your stuck MTGox coins would have been a good deal? It would have turned out to be a great deal IMO. Eventually, when all ways to get coins out of cryptsy eventually close off I bet that a lot of people are going to come around asking me to buy their stuck coins. At that point in time, I'll quote them a price, but it'll certainly be a lot lower than 7.3% guaranteed. If you want 7.3%, it's time to deal now because I'm only going to lower that going forward.

And another vulture swoops in...

You assholes are as creative with your clones as you are with imploding the exchanges that you list them on.

How much did you make at Vircurex doin this ?

peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 04:37:29 AM

#PrayForPeonFriday

been 3 hours my withdrawal is stuck... how much time they hold our btc ??  Angry

Should I hold my breath for the other 1 ETH?  Huh  Huh  Huh  Grin  Wink  Cry

EDIT: Looks like they went as one, the remainder of my ETH was nullified in the TX fee I had to pay for the out of this world customer service. Wink
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 04:42:27 AM

FORTEHLULZ coin
OHTEHN0EZ coin
WTFWHERESMYMONEY coin
OMGIMGOINGTOSUEYOU coin
DONTWORRYEVERYTHINGSGOINGTOBEFINEPUTTHELOTIONONTHESKIN coin
GoldSeal
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 04:49:11 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2015, 05:14:58 AM by GoldSeal

-----

Today's prices:
1 real BTC = 1 BTC

And another vulture swoops in...

You assholes are as creative with your clones as you are with imploding the exchanges that you list them on.

How much did you make at Vircurex doin this ?

Risk is risk. It's nothing personal. It's all about the numbers. Maybe the deal isn't right for you. However, for those of you who will find the offer appealing, then I must say that it doesn't matter now if you made some increasingly poor choices in the past, such as leaving your BTC in cryptsy. There is hope! I'd be more than glad to help you guys out with a more than generous 7.3% return on your soon to be worthless BTC. However, time is a factor here, so don't dawdle. The time to act is now. There are no guarantees tomorrow.

Honestly, you should be thanking me for throwing you guys this lifeline. This might just be the only shot you have to get something positive out of this mess.

This video should put this cryptsy situation into perspective: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DT7bX-B1Mg

Here is also a very well written article that explores the concept of investing in distressed assets: http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2014/08/14/distressed-assets-investing-essentials.aspx

Moving to Puerto Rico...
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 04:50:26 AM

FORTEHLULZ coin
OHTEHN0EZ coin
WTFWHERESMYMONEY coin
OMGIMGOINGTOSUEYOU coin
DONTWORRYEVERYTHINGSGOINGTOBEFINEPUTTHELOTIONONTHESKIN coin

That was so last hour. Here's this hour's Top Five:

FooPileCoin
DuduFaceCoin
VernVernCoin
BigSy
TerrikRocks
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 04:56:25 AM

The Cryptsy IRC channel MOTD was set by *past* employee BitJohn.
This was on October 17th 2015.
That was a public acknowledgement.
Not only is that on record but problems had been going on before that.
So i do believe we can stop saying "weeks"
It's almost 2016 now guys.. Summer is over.. Halloween has past and now Christmas is here.
And yeah all those problems will be fixed in an Hour i am sure  Roll Eyes

03[03:47] * Now talking in #Cryptsy
03[03:47] * Topic is 'Forum post referece the outage https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=826341.0'
03[03:47] * Set by BitJohn!~cryptoguy@nc-71-52-242-99.dhcp.embarqhsd.net on Fri Oct 17 04:56:22 2014

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: