Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:44:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 800 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tennis League All Thread  (Read 197767 times)
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:18:13 PM

Congratulations to the great Roger Federer on creating history by becoming the oldest player to become No.1 Smiley (Breaking Agassi record ) . I doubt that he will finish the year end as no.1 though as  he might skip the clay season but its such a great achievement. What a time to live.
Seriously maintaining form and becoming number one in Tennis game that too in this age it is great and unbelievable congratulation Federer. we are just at the beginning of 2018 so for me also it's doubtful that he can maintain his position throughout the year. no words to say about his achievement.
H e has done very well and despite his age he is really playing and even outplaying who are way younger than him and by setting this record, I am sure he wouldn't really mind if he doesn't end the year as the World Number One.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1666

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:58:47 AM

Congratulations to the great Roger Federer on creating history by becoming the oldest player to become No.1 Smiley (Breaking Agassi record ) . I doubt that he will finish the year end as no.1 though as  he might skip the clay season but its such a great achievement. What a time to live.
Seriously maintaining form and becoming number one in Tennis game that too in this age it is great and unbelievable congratulation Federer. we are just at the beginning of 2018 so for me also it's doubtful that he can maintain his position throughout the year. no words to say about his achievement.
H e has done very well and despite his age he is really playing and even outplaying who are way younger than him and by setting this record, I am sure he wouldn't really mind if he doesn't end the year as the World Number One.

I think getting to number one is his main goal this year. And since he has met it already, I'm sure that we will not push his body just to maintain the position. Its gonna be high risk for him, probably he might go back and choose the tournament that he will be entering. Its gonna be hard to maintain number one, he has achieved so much in the sports and that its gonna be hard to duplicate was he has done.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:07:22 AM

I think getting to number one is his main goal this year. And since he has met it already, I'm sure that we will not push his body just to maintain the position. Its gonna be high risk for him, probably he might go back and choose the tournament that he will be entering. Its gonna be hard to maintain number one, he has achieved so much in the sports and that its gonna be hard to duplicate was he has done.
It does seem that maintaining the world number one in the ATP is much easier than doing it on the other side of the spectrum being the WTA. They have their number one ranking player switch every tournament it seems. As Simona Halep was for a while but then it was Angelique Kerber and now as of now it is Caroline Wozniacki when she took it with her win at the Australian Open and now trying to defend it at Doha.
Which she might loss it yet again because the others are looking stronger than she does at the moment with Gabrine Mugurza and now Maria Sharapova snapping at her heels.
It does seem that on the men's side they hold on to the #1 ranking for much longer intervals at a time.  Smiley
Jating

Activity: 2954
Merit: 822

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:59:30 PM

It does seem that maintaining the world number one in the ATP is much easier than doing it on the other side of the spectrum being the WTA. They have their number one ranking player switch every tournament it seems. As Simona Halep was for a while but then it was Angelique Kerber and now as of now it is Caroline Wozniacki when she took it with her win at the Australian Open and now trying to defend it at Doha.
Which she might loss it yet again because the others are looking stronger than she does at the moment with Gabrine Mugurza and now Maria Sharapova snapping at her heels.
It does seem that on the men's side they hold on to the #1 ranking for much longer intervals at a time.  Smiley

Yes, you are correct in the men's side. However, but we all know that Roger Federer is not getting any younger and there are a lot of young and upcoming talented players who are going to take the crown from him or Nadal.

So for me, maintaining his #1 spot will be hard. Plus he doesn't enter many tournaments to gain points to maintain his position.

As for WTA, we haven't seen someone who dominates, every year, different champions and the ranking quickly change hands. Maybe those women is very competitive in nature or lack there of.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:21:45 PM

And also with regards to his age, he needs time for himself or else f he overexerts himself, He is going to get injured or maybe something more serious might happen.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:07:21 PM

And also with regards to his age, he needs time for himself or else f he overexerts himself, He is going to get injured or maybe something more serious might happen.
He is very clever when it comes to maintaining himself . He won't play clay season obviously because that's strains him too much .
Also many congratulations to him for winning his 97th career ATP title. What an achievement.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:03:37 PM

He is very clever when it comes to maintaining himself . He won't play clay season obviously because that's strains him too much .
Also many congratulations to him for winning his 97th career ATP title. What an achievement.
Congrats to Roger Federer for winning the Rotterdam Open title, He beat Grigor Dimitrov in two sets by 6-2 6-2 to win  his 92nd title of his career. He is so much on fire.
babygun

Activity: 2128
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 06:56:55 PM

Congrats to Roger Federer for winning the Rotterdam Open title, He beat Grigor Dimitrov in two sets by 6-2 6-2 to win  his 92nd title of his career. He is so much on fire.

Congrats to Federer for winning another title, it was a one sided match with Federer coming on top. Lets hope that he can keep his momentum going for a long time  Smiley.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 10:17:12 PM

Congrats to Federer for winning another title, it was a one sided match with Federer coming on top. Lets hope that he can keep his momentum going for a long time  Smiley.

Federer is simply in the best form of his life right now! If he can keep this up for the year then we could see him winning a lot more titles and could he pull off winning all 4 Grand Slam titles? I think he could win at least another Grand Slam this year. He deserves to be the number #1 player in the world and he could make it 100 career titles sometime this year, now that will be a huge achievement.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
buwaytress
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 3527

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:11:26 AM

Yes, you are correct in the men's side. However, but we all know that Roger Federer is not getting any younger and there are a lot of young and upcoming talented players who are going to take the crown from him or Nadal.

So for me, maintaining his #1 spot will be hard. Plus he doesn't enter many tournaments to gain points to maintain his position.

As for WTA, we haven't seen someone who dominates, every year, different champions and the ranking quickly change hands. Maybe those women is very competitive in nature or lack there of.

Man, do I feel old. Fedex is the same age as I am... football has already seen almost everyone I grew up with retire, just the stalwarts like Cahill and Buffon left. Sports is a harsh and unforgiving mistress that leaves her scars on your body, so you really have to respect the athletes who've taken care of themselves.

Federer's win yesterday in Rotterdam was his 97th title, we all know he'll be loathe to let go until he snatches his century, so let's savour the final year or so of him being active... he might just be tempted to try one more appearance on clay.

On WTA? I don't know, I really don't want to comment. So hard not to be drawn into sexism in sports.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:37:57 PM

they say that Federer have broke 50 records as a tennis player no one have. He was the first player to broke the 10,000 points in the rankings for the first time since 2012.And he is the first player in history to achieve 97 titles in all categories (Grand Slam, Masters, 500 points, 250 points) Nadal will need to win the next to win the next Competition yo keep the gap if not the gap between them two will be widened. Him and Nadal are the current greatest El Matador cannot get back to the top of rankings only after middle of March and that if he recovers and wins some cups in time.
absy
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:08:53 AM

they say that Federer have broke 50 records as a tennis player no one have. He was the first player to broke the 10,000 points in the rankings for the first time since 2012.And he is the first player in history to achieve 97 titles in all categories (Grand Slam, Masters, 500 points, 250 points) Nadal will need to win the next to win the next Competition yo keep the gap if not the gap between them two will be widened. Him and Nadal are the current greatest El Matador cannot get back to the top of rankings only after middle of March and that if he recovers and wins some cups in time.

I don't think anybody can beat Federer's record in near future except Nadal. I feel that if Nadal cannot surpass 20 grandslam record then no other player in the next 20-30 years will be able to do that and I am pretty sure about it .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:32:40 PM

Congratulations to the great Roger Federer on creating history by becoming the oldest player to become No.1 Smiley (Breaking Agassi record ) . I doubt that he will finish the year end as no.1 though as  he might skip the clay season but its such a great achievement . What a time to live.

Federer after reaching the first place, will now want to reach the 100 tournaments won in career possibly other slam tournaments!
However, he could still remain many weeks in first place at least until he is 37 years old because Nadal will lose all the points he won last year in the "red" season while Federer not having played those tournaments can even increase his advantage.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
Trofo
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 2596

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:09:33 AM

Congratulations to the great Roger Federer on creating history by becoming the oldest player to become No.1 Smiley (Breaking Agassi record ) . I doubt that he will finish the year end as no.1 though as  he might skip the clay season but its such a great achievement . What a time to live.

Federer after reaching the first place, will now want to reach the 100 tournaments won in career possibly other slam tournaments!
However, he could still remain many weeks in first place at least until he is 37 years old because Nadal will lose all the points he won last year in the "red" season while Federer not having played those tournaments can even increase his advantage.

I don't think Federer will play much on clay this season. Has there been some announcements from his camp?

I am expecting him to skip all smaller tournaments and possibly play only RG and maybe one of ATP 1000 series events.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
cicciobtc
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:45:46 PM

I don't think Federer will play much on clay this season. Has there been some announcements from his camp?

I am expecting him to skip all smaller tournaments and possibly play only RG and maybe one of ATP 1000 series events.

Yes, Federer will most likely not play clay tournaments (maybe just the Roland Garros) but he does not have to defend points. Nadal has won almost all the clay tournaments and therefore has to defend many points.
 If nadal does not repeat the fantastic last season Federer also not playing those tournaments will increase his advantage!

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC

Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:57:04 PM

Moving on to the current tournaments going on to mark the unofficial start of spring. Smiley

Acapulco Mexico Open match:
Dennis Shapovalov vs. Dominic Thiem

Who do you think is in better form going into this tournament?
He did beat Ken Nishikori to get there to meet up with Dominic T. who just lost in Rio to Verdasco. So he doesn't have momentum on his side going into this match. Embarrassed
Can Dennis Shap keep going like he did last year during mid-summer where he beat top players to reach his first finals against the best in the ATP?
I have high hopes for him this year as well.
cicciobtc
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:59:45 PM

Nadal did not participate in the tournament in Acapulco because he still has pain in his leg.
Nadal had to defend 300 points (final of last year).
So Federer will increase his lead over Nadal to 600 points:
Federer 10060 Nadal 9460

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC

absy
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:36:29 AM

Nadal did not participate in the tournament in Acapulco because he still has pain in his leg.
Nadal had to defend 300 points (final of last year).
So Federer will increase his lead over Nadal to 600 points:
Federer 10060 Nadal 9460

Nadal performed extra ordinarily well in the last clay season and he has to do it all again to stay in No.1 race . I am sure at this point he won't be aiming for No.1 rather he will be working on coming back in top form just like Djokovic . I wish to see all top 4 again in full form before Federer retires.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cicciobtc
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:15:45 PM

ITF is planning to revolutionize the Davis cup format.
the idea is to create a world championship with 18 national teams to play in just one week and in one location.
There would be groups and then quarter-finals semifinals and final.
The new davis cup could be disputed in November 2019.
with this format the participation of all the top players is more likely!

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC

cicciobtc
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:33:50 PM

Nadal said today that for the same problem he had at the Australian Open, he had to skip the tournament of Acapulco and miss the "Master 1000" tournaments in Miami and Indiana Wells.
Wawrinka will also not be in these 2 tournaments.
Djokovic has stated that he will most likely play Indiana Wells and will surely play in Miami!

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC

Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 800 »
  Print  

Jump to: