Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:20:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 793 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tennis League All Thread  (Read 196502 times)
Vasilije69

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:06:59 PM

Yeah, you are right. Bouchard is good example of that. But, to be honest, she was kinda too hot for tennis Tongue. And when she realised she could be model, her tennis  downfall started.
Well Olga is just 17, lets see what happens.

I don't know about you guys, but when I encounter "hot" sportswomen, I almost automatically don't rate them too highly. I know it's sexist perhaps, but then if I consider that I also feel the exact same way about metrosexual footballers like Ronaldo, then perhaps it's just a prejudice I have against good looking people (being pretty fugly myself).

I mean, if they're spending all that time looking good, they should be allowed to. But I'd back the consummate professional any day over someone with an eye on their looks.

Oh and, lost my tennis bet today. Oliveira just gave the game away to Sousa so easily.
They are allowed to choose their profession, of course. But, obviously, they need to sacrifice something. It is pretty clearly what sacrifice has she made.

Eh, you should have made bet on Klizan. He was easy one today. And odd wasn't bad at all (@1.60).

I think Martin Klizan is on fire and is producing magnificent performances lately. I was convinced about him when he was able to beat D. Thiem 4 days ago and i also missed the chance to bet yesterday as i was occupied all day.

He has been unstable for his whole career. Although, he managed to play whole one tournament in constant shape.
His final match was pretty easy to predict though. Too bad you didn't have time yesterday. Good opportunity wasted. Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vasilije69

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:35:20 PM

Tsitsipas is amazing. He can't stop improving Smiley
After beating Novak, he continued his amazing tournament and defeated Zverev.

He will be playing in semifinal tonight against Anderson.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:20:56 PM

A good read about how good this kid is, coming from Greg Rusedski.

The former world no. 4 and former Wimbledon semi-finalist Greg Rusedski praised Stefanos Tsitsipas after his three-set win over the Serb Novak Djokovic in Toronto. Rusedski compared Tsitsipas to some of the greatest tennis players of the past and present. 'He reminds me a little bit of Bjorn Borg,' Rusedski said analyzing Tsitsipas' great result. 'He does all the right things, he is spectacular as a tennis player and was just sensational with the way he was so calm and composed and he didn't blink when it came to the crunch. This is a rare occasion where Djokovic failed to break serve and only created two break points in total - impressive - and as for the Next Gen, Tsitsipas has arrived along with Alexander Zverev. He has the competitive nature of Andy Murray, but he also has a calmness which reminds me of Roger Federer. Take nothing away from Tsitsipas, this is probably the biggest win of his career. It's great to have one of the guys from the next generation announce himself because it's all been about Zverev. Now Tsitsipas has put his name on the mix.'

https://www.tennisworldusa.org/tennis/news/Roger_Federer/58723/stefanos-tsitsipas-reminds-me-of-roger-federer-and-bjorn-borg-rusedski/

Another player we need to put on our radar. I wouldn't be surprised if he continue to make a run and going on the finals. So many young blood pumping tennis right now that the veterans really need to catch up with this younger generations hehehe.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 11:34:56 PM

The former world no. 4 and former Wimbledon semi-finalist Greg Rusedski praised Stefanos Tsitsipas after his three-set win over the Serb Novak Djokovic in Toronto. Rusedski compared Tsitsipas to some of the greatest tennis players of the past and present. 'He reminds me a little bit of Bjorn Borg,' Rusedski said analyzing Tsitsipas' great result. 'He does all the right things, he is spectacular as a tennis player and was just sensational with the way he was so calm and composed and he didn't blink when it came to the crunch. This is a rare occasion where Djokovic failed to break serve and only created two break points in total - impressive - and as for the Next Gen, Tsitsipas has arrived along with Alexander Zverev. He has the competitive nature of Andy Murray, but he also has a calmness which reminds me of Roger Federer. Take nothing away from Tsitsipas, this is probably the biggest win of his career. It's great to have one of the guys from the next generation announce himself because it's all been about Zverev. Now Tsitsipas has put his name on the mix.'

https://www.tennisworldusa.org/tennis/news/Roger_Federer/58723/stefanos-tsitsipas-reminds-me-of-roger-federer-and-bjorn-borg-rusedski/

Another player we need to put on our radar. I wouldn't be surprised if he continue to make a run and going on the finals. So many young blood pumping tennis right now that the veterans really need to catch up with this younger generations hehehe.

Yes there is a lot of young talent in tennis right now however the veterans just keep winning the Grand Slams as that is what the Veterans mainly aim for when it comes to tournaments. We saw this in the lead up to the French Open where it looked like the young talent would actually win but once again a veteran wins and same with Wimbledon. Lets see what happens this time around in the US Open which starts Monday. I can't wait!

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:23:43 AM

Yes there is a lot of young talent in tennis right now however the veterans just keep winning the Grand Slams as that is what the Veterans mainly aim for when it comes to tournaments. We saw this in the lead up to the French Open where it looked like the young talent would actually win but once again a veteran wins and same with Wimbledon. Lets see what happens this time around in the US Open which starts Monday. I can't wait!

What I love about Tsisipas is his mental strength , we have seen young talents like Shapovolov , Kyrgios and many more but they aren't consistent and their mental strength is weak when compared to Tsisipas , I would love to see this guy win more matches against top players and make his name in Tennis Smiley Its gonna be him v Nadal and I guess the latter will win .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1655

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:45:55 AM

And he continues his giant killing spree with 6-7 (4-7) 6-4 7-6 (9-7) win over Anderson. He already beaten 4 top 10 players so far. So his dream run still continues. So let's forget about Nick Kyrgios for a moment, because we have a new kid in town. Really unbelievable, and still at 19, this kid has a bright future ahead of him.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:34:26 AM

And he continues his giant killing spree with 6-7 (4-7) 6-4 7-6 (9-7) win over Anderson. He already beaten 4 top 10 players so far. So his dream run still continues. So let's forget about Nick Kyrgios for a moment, because we have a new kid in town. Really unbelievable, and still at 19, this kid has a bright future ahead of him.

Yes, it he was really amazing, he saved a match point in a tie breaker and then eventually won the match. It will be another accomplished if he can take home the crown against one of the legends, Rafael Nadal who disposes another youngster, Russian Karen Khachanov, 7-6 6-4. If the "Greek Freak" Tsitsipas can get over Nadal in the finals, it will an epic, beating 5 top ten in route to winning the Toronto Masters.

absy
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:22:47 PM

He is similar to Kyrgios if you ask me with just one change ( which is what Kyrgios needs ) , Patience. We just have to wait and see if he can produce this in grand-slams because we already have a great young talent ( bit cocky though ) , Zverev but he doesn't perform well in grand-slams at all . Anyway I am really happy that tennis has Tsitsipas and Thiem Smiley Both are great .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:46:05 PM

He is similar to Kyrgios if you ask me with just one change ( which is what Kyrgios needs ) , Patience. We just have to wait and see if he can produce this in grand-slams because we already have a great young talent ( bit cocky though ) , Zverev but he doesn't perform well in grand-slams at all . Anyway I am really happy that tennis has Tsitsipas and Thiem Smiley Both are great .

The Greek wonderboy is actually turned 20 today and i love his incredible talent being demonstrated in this Canadian Open. I think he is set for greater heights after this tournament even if Nadal beat5s him to the final.
Vasilije69

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:13:52 PM

Wow, he did it again! Congratz to Tsitsipas for going to finals after defeating Kevin Anderson in hard match (6:7 6:4 7:6). To day is his birthday (only 20 wow) and this trophy would be perfect gift for him Cheesy

Greece finally got their competitor in this sport!
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 04:19:43 PM

Wow, he did it again! Congratz to Tsitsipas for going to finals after defeating Kevin Anderson in hard match (6:7 6:4 7:6). To day is his birthday (only 20 wow) and this trophy would be perfect gift for him Cheesy

It is a nice win of Tsitsipas, but I think they are bigger talents than him. I saw 2 matches of Tsitsipas last week and I wasn't really impressed.
But it is nice to see another young talent coming through and reaching the finals of an ATP tournament.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Vasilije69

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:43:51 PM

It is a nice win of Tsitsipas, but I think they are bigger talents than him. I saw 2 matches of Tsitsipas last week and I wasn't really impressed.
But it is nice to see another young talent coming through and reaching the finals of an ATP tournament.
You need to understand that he is just 20 years old. For now he is pretty good and he has enough time to improve his technique. And he is already in Top 30. Would you call that a luck?
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:52:26 PM

I think he already did have a good accomplished better the likes of Thiem, Novak and Anderson in this tournament. He is young and have a lot of leg room to improved. Yeah, we need more young talents to come but I believed that he is one of those who can be a champion one day. What matches did you saw though?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:19:00 PM

I think he already did have a good accomplished better the likes of Thiem, Novak and Anderson in this tournament. He is young and have a lot of leg room to improved. Yeah, we need more young talents to come but I believed that he is one of those who can be a champion one day. What matches did you saw though?
the final will be exiting to watch Nadal wants to get his second title for this Masters his first came back in 2013 and this time his chance is good but also it's not going to be an easy game if it was Clay but know he is looking better since he 1-0 in the first set that he won 6-2 while in the secon he is ahead 4-2 so if he don't get injured this 100 points should be for him Tsitsipas should be proud of what he achieved no matter the results he will add atleast 600 points whitch will propably make him break through top 15 in ATP ranking, but at the end it's looking like the Matador will take home the trophy with him to make it 80 titles won in his career 18 behind Federer abd 11 more the n Djokovic.
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 11:08:30 PM

Yes we first need to see how well he does in Grand Slam tournaments as like I said the young talent seem to do well in these lead up tournaments but find the pressure too much when it comes to big Grand Slam tournaments and that is why we always see the veterans win most of the Grand Slams. Maybe this time it might be different but first I would like to see Tsitsipas go far into a Grand Slam before I feel confident. I do however like Thiem to go far in the US Open and had a small bet on him.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Vasilije69

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:15:17 PM

Nadal won trophy in Montreal after defaeting young prospect Tsitsipas in two sets(6:2 7:6). Tsitsipas should not be sad about lose cause he played awesome whole tournament and reached his first Masters final.
And I am sure this is just start for him. Also, he will make big jump on ranking and will be 15th from Monday on.
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 11:38:06 PM

Nadal won trophy in Montreal after defaeting young prospect Tsitsipas in two sets(6:2 7:6). Tsitsipas should not be sad about lose cause he played awesome whole tournament and reached his first Masters final.
And I am sure this is just start for him. Also, he will make big jump on ranking and will be 15th from Monday on.

He put up a good fight in the second set but wasn't good enough to make it go to the 3rd which would of been great if he could as then he might of really giving Nadal a run for his money. Nadal looks in fine form heading into the US Open on Monday, Its going to be an interesting Grand Slam as there are many players in good form.

Vasilije69

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:55:37 PM

He put up a good fight in the second set but wasn't good enough to make it go to the 3rd which would of been great if he could as then he might of really giving Nadal a run for his money. Nadal looks in fine form heading into the US Open on Monday, Its going to be an interesting Grand Slam as there are many players in good form.
You are damn right. I think this will be hell of a tournament considering Nadal and Đoković are in pretty good shape and many possible underdogs. Although, we have Cinccinatti first, lets enjoy in it first Cheesy
absy
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:31:15 PM

You are damn right. I think this will be hell of a tournament considering Nadal and Đoković are in pretty good shape and many possible underdogs. Although, we have Cinccinatti first, lets enjoy in it first Cheesy

I want Nadal to defend US Open title , it will make the rivalry of Fedal stronger . 18 v 20 , Nadal will surely catch up and go forward too if you ask me , he might end up having 22 or 23 GS titles by the time he retires according to me , this year and next year Nadal will be dominant in Tennis world .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:23:04 PM

Yep he lost the match but doesn't mean that he was not that good. Again, this kid has a good future but facing Nadal, hard to imagine Rafa losing this one. I'm sure that all Tennis aficionados are keeping a close eye on the kid. I hope though that all the attentions his getting will not put some air on his head. We witnessed Nick Kyrgios and Zverev becoming cocky from time to time. And now they are not that performing as someone has expected to them a few years ago.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 793 »
  Print  

Jump to: