Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:30:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Champion
Celtics
Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 [2236] 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 ... 3453 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 885063 times)
püsür

Activity: 1274
Merit: 680

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 06:30:16 PM

There was a rather interesting game last night: Indiana Pacers vs Cleveland Cavaliers. Cavs is currently only one win behind of Heat in the eastern conference. They started the game quite bad and scored only 12 in the first quarter and Pacers scored 27. And until the fourth quarter Cavs played not so good and the score was 68-61. It seemed like a bad game for Cavs and also it was a very bad NBA game scoring-wise. And then Cavs exploded with a 19-0 run and won the game in a great way. They kept the Pacers 85 points. Cedi Osman and Kevin Love did amazingly in the fourth quarter 19-0 run. It was a very good sequence to watch.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 08:20:12 PM

Brooklyn Nets got their eighth consecutive loss last night. They played an away game against Denver Nuggets. James Harden wasn't able to play in this one too which was also a reason for the loss. But even while he was playing, they were still losing too. Something interesting is going on with this team and they are still not able to solve this problem. They are out of the top 6 now and this is very alarming for them. If they don't find a way out, they can find themselves out of the playoff area completely before the end of the regular season.
Before the start of the season, many are predicting already (including me) that the 2 teams that will face coming into the NBA Finals will be the Lakers and the Nets.
Now the Lakers are below 500 and currently at the 9th position and the Nets are in a 8 game losing streak, currently in the 7th place and only 1.5 games above the 9th spot Hornets.

Right now the Nets are in a big trouble. I think one problem of the team is their inside defense because most of the time they are playing small ball and it doesn't work for them like in this game. They gave up 64 pts in the paint against only 32 for them. I think this is one of their problem. They don't have good defenders inside the paint that can stop those bigs in the opposing team. Durant might sit up for a bit longer and TBH, it will be hard for them to go up again.

Well, it maybe hard for them to be in the top again but they will certainly make it to the playoffs, and once Durant is healthy again, they will still be a dangerous team even if they will not have the home court advantage. Durant work hard for the team to be in the number 1, but his injury made the team suffer again, however, Harden and Irving should not make it as an excuse, instead, they'll have to work harder to stop the bleeding and start winning again.
True, it was so unfortunate that Durant is down again with injuries, they have the momentum early, even landing the top seed in the East. But with the injuries and recent streak, then are now down.

As far as Harden goes, he is also down with a hamstring injury, similar to what he had during last years playoffs against the Bucks. Irving can't do it alone, although there is Patty Mills, they are really undermanned at this point.

Their defense is their main problem now, they let go of guys who are good defensively because they trust that their offense is enough to beat their opponents, but now, look what happens when their leader is down, they are in a long losing streak which is not really good for their campaign to be a champion this season.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Yogee

Activity: 1554
Merit: 412

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 10:31:40 PM

I don't post so much in this thread because i dont see the whole NBA games i follow Denver when Campazzo plays, and also see another games and all the results, but i have one question for all of us, idk if your are USA citizen so have the mind of play like NBA or have  a FIBA brain.

It happens to me that when I see Denver, I notice that Malone does not know how to handle a point guard in the FIBA world like Campazzo, much less having an MVP like Jokic who plays everything as a point guard, etc.
How the fuck Malone send to the field a man like Campazzo who is a pure point guard , not to make plays but yes to stay in one corner to shoot a wide open three when he is horrendous in 3 points shoot

I really dont understand how a head coach can do this, and more he put players that dont do anything for a lot of minutes like Austin Rivers wtf man.

I know a lot of you has to say "well but they have son many injured" yes that its true but anyways they keep making bad choices.

What are your toughts you see the Nuggets?
There are many plays that we don't understand but it's the coaches decision as always. I think Malone is still experimenting on how he could utilize Campazzo in other ways since the PG position is already covered. I looked at his stats last season and I think he's getting enough minutes but an average assist of 3+ doesn't look to impressive for a PG.
gagux123

Merit: 814

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>POR

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2022, 10:35:37 PM

Before the start of the season, many are predicting already (including me) that the 2 teams that will face coming into the NBA Finals will be the Lakers and the Nets.
Now the Lakers are below 500 and currently at the 9th position and the Nets are in a 8 game losing streak, currently in the 7th place and only 1.5 games above the 9th spot Hornets.

Right now the Nets are in a big trouble. I think one problem of the team is their inside defense because most of the time they are playing small ball and it doesn't work for them like in this game. They gave up 64 pts in the paint against only 32 for them. I think this is one of their problem. They don't have good defenders inside the paint that can stop those bigs in the opposing team. Durant might sit up for a bit longer and TBH, it will be hard for them to go up again.
I confess that I was one of those people too... I almost made a bet with my friends saying that this season's NBA Finals would be between Lakers vs Nets (I'm glad I didn't bet lol)

Anyway... I don't know what is happening with the Nets, the Lakers are another team that also surprised me, I would never imagine that a team like the Nets or Lakers are in the situation we see today.
I sincerely hope they get better as soon as possible.
I know that the injuries of some players, lack of motivation and lack of chemistry between players can be the real reason for this bad performance of these teams!

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 10:42:56 PM

Their defense is their main problem now, they let go of guys who are good defensively because they trust that their offense is enough to beat their opponents, but now, look what happens when their leader is down, they are in a long losing streak which is not really good for their campaign to be a champion this season.

I think that was irrelevant. There's no team in the league that will think that their respective offense is enough to beat their opponents that's why they need to let go of some of their guys. It's just that opposing teams are also improving and the Brookly Nets are not a team that no way will be defeated in a game. There's no problem with the defense but all teams nowadays are having a good shooting percentage even those are well-defended.

A losing streak is not a problem. Once playoffs come, all teams will play at 0-0.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 10:43:14 PM

I confess that I was one of those people too... I almost made a bet with my friends saying that this season's NBA Finals would be between Lakers vs Nets (I'm glad I didn't bet lol)

Anyway... I don't know what is happening with the Nets, the Lakers are another team that also surprised me, I would never imagine that a team like the Nets or Lakers are in the situation we see today.
I know that the injuries of some players, lack of motivation and lack of chemistry between players can be the real reason for this bad performance of these teams!

Yeah, but pre-season game, we see Lakers having some problems already and we have questioned their chemistry and how they are going to solved it in regular games. And now we have the answers, they don't have the answer, they are still below expectations.

For the Nets, in the beginning they are on the top with Durant putting MVP numbers and Harden also accepting his role, producing triple double. But both are not available because of injuries. And then we have the Kyrie drama. So teams like Bulls, Sixers and Cavs have step up now, together with the defending champion Bucks in the East.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
gagux123

Merit: 814

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>POR

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2022, 10:57:49 PM

Yeah, but pre-season game, we see Lakers having some problems already and we have questioned their chemistry and how they are going to solved it in regular games. And now we have the answers, they don't have the answer, they are still below expectations.

For the Nets, in the beginning they are on the top with Durant putting MVP numbers and Harden also accepting his role, producing triple double. But both are not available because of injuries. And then we have the Kyrie drama. So teams like Bulls, Sixers and Cavs have step up now, together with the defending champion Bucks in the East.
Well... you're right about that @btc_angela
Even in pre-season we play the Lakers I have some problems, the Nets not so much.
I don't know if this could be an internal problem between them or something, but I hope that these types of problems can be resolved and the teams can go back to the way they were before (or maybe not)

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 11:05:36 PM

I'm not one of those. Why should I? Nets and Lakers are composed of popular Superstars but especially for Lakers, the majority of their popular stars are already past their prime. I don't know why others think that Lakers will make it to the Finals by higher chance. It's possible but there are other teams to watch.

I'm rooting for the Milwaukee Bucks to reach again the Finals. Their explosiveness is still at best. I also ended up thinking that we will see the same Finals matchup last season, Bucks vs Suns.
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 11:38:11 PM

I don't know if this could be an internal problem between them or something, but I hope that these types of problems can be resolved and the teams can go back to the way they were before (or maybe not)

Being it will be resolved or not, we just don't have to follow only the Lakers at this point. There are lots of teams that are worth following compared to sticking to the idea of Lakers will be in the playoffs or not. Since then, I'm sure they are trying their best to solve these chemistry problems or even much deeper about that.

For Lakers fans that still hanging, no choice but to trust them since after all, they are fans. After the All-Star break, maybe their fans can expect a change now especially, at least the Lakers is now playing at their whole roster.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 11:57:07 PM

Since that's already their respective situation, we just have to watch what will be their journey at the end. If we look at the competition at both the Eastern and Western Conference, the Lakers and Nets will have tough stages to pass before reaching the Finals.

We are seeing teams at both conferences sitting at the Top 1-6 that is way more competitive nowadays especially in the Eastern Conference where before, only the top 3 is considered as a threat. There's also no such thing now as the stronger conference or a team-to-beat as there are lots of teams that deserved to be in the Finals this year.
blue Snow
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1032

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2022, 12:00:49 AM

I just see match replay Lakers vs Night, when I look at them, I believe they will rise soon, I don't know what the problem is where you are thinking like that (maybe the age factor of LeBron). Lakers catch up 21 points left and LeBron also created Triple double points, 13 rebounds, and 10 assists, that look good when there is no escort from Newyork players. their mistake was in the extra 5 minutes, Seems like lose their spirit, which was just a small mistake Night was able to get the points in the last minutes.

Dave1

Activity: 1344
Merit: 538

View Profile
February 08, 2022, 01:48:48 AM

I just see match replay Lakers vs Night, when I look at them, I believe they will rise soon, I don't know what the problem is where you are thinking like that (maybe the age factor of LeBron). Lakers catch up 21 points left and LeBron also created Triple double points, 13 rebounds, and 10 assists, that look good when there is no escort from Newyork players. their mistake was in the extra 5 minutes, Seems like lose their spirit, which was just a small mistake Night was able to get the points in the last minutes.

Lebron is still playing high level basketball, so there is no problem from him. I think when AD went down, there issue has become more evident. Losing close games even to lower tier teams. But now that AD is back they started to win again and Lebron having good numbers this season. It's time for others to really step up, I looking at THT, remember he was not involved in the block buster with Washington, they rather have Kuzma, KCP and Trez and future picks And then there is also the supposedly trade about Lowry, but Raptors wanted to include THT but the Lakers don't want to. But now look at THT's game, still way below what is expected from this kid. His supposed to be the future of Lakers, but I have doubts now, just saying.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1038

casinosblockchain.io

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2022, 02:54:09 AM

Good thing that you didn't continue your bet with your friends Cheesy.
Injuries really is the main problem with this Nets all-stars. You don't know what is happening with the Nets? 2 reasons why they are in a losing streak right now. Lack of Defense and injuries. That 2 is enough to say that they are in a trouble right now. Its 3 days before the trade deadline and maybe, just maybe they can get some bigs from other teams just to be a better defensive team because right now they are just aren't that great when it comes to defense.

Like some said with regards to the Lakers, many already knew that they would be like this just by seeing at their pre-season games while the die hard Laker fans out there are saying "Nahh its just a pre-season game. They will show their full potential when the regular season starts." and now look how they are playing. Well, its a good thing though that Davis came back and played well in his last games after his injury but Westbrook.... you saw how Westbrook played in their last games and he even got benched in Overtime against the Knicks where they won. He also got boo's in their home court for his shooting. With how he is playing right now, do you think that the Lakers need to trade Westbrook? Not now at least but maybe next season.

yazher

Activity: 2226
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
February 08, 2022, 03:25:36 AM

The bulls cannot stop the Suns while they have their best players on the court, it's just too much for them right now. Finally, the Suns win the game tonight and are still at the top of the league.
Looks like they are gonna get back to the NBA finals again if they successfully defeat the GSW in the NBA playoffs.

TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
February 08, 2022, 03:34:50 AM

^^ Booker has a monster game with 38 points, and so is DeRozan. The big difference is that the Suns has built a good lead entering the 4th quarter. But the Bulls come back and cut the lead to single deficit. And then Jae Crowder hits a 3 and that was enough for the Suns to push the lead back to 12+. It was just garbage time that they were able to cut the lead to like 3 points. Take note that the Warriors also won their game against the Thunder today extending their winning streak to 8 right now. But still the Suns is on top of the West standing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
February 08, 2022, 04:16:31 AM

So another rumor that James Harden could be traded to the Sixers in exchange of Ben Simmons and Seth Curry. This sounds good for the Nets to me but I'm not sure if Doc could handle Harden or work well with him. The Rockets are firm not to trade but I wouldn't take their word for it. It's all about business and if they get the offer that they want, the deal goes through.
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4774
Merit: 4381

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2022, 04:57:58 AM

The bulls cannot stop the Suns while they have their best players on the court, it's just too much for them right now. Finally, the Suns win the game tonight and are still at the top of the league.
Looks like they are gonna get back to the NBA finals again if they successfully defeat the GSW in the NBA playoffs.

They're definitely the hottest team in the NBA right now.  I'm not sure they'll be able to beat a healthy Lakers or Warriors team in the playoffs, but they'll definitely be sticking around to find out.  Booker is finally starting to be noticed for being one of the better players in the league, although not being an all star starter while on the hottest team in the NBA is considered to some as a snub.  Great win tonight though against one of the other hottest teams in the league.  I don't think it was as close as the score would lead you to believe, but a win is a win no matter how you come upon it.  Smiley

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 599

View Profile
February 08, 2022, 06:23:58 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2022, 06:38:53 AM by Yaunfitda

They're definitely the hottest team in the NBA right now.  I'm not sure they'll be able to beat a healthy Lakers or Warriors team in the playoffs, but they'll definitely be sticking around to find out.  Booker is finally starting to be noticed for being one of the better players in the league, although not being an all star starter while on the hottest team in the NBA is considered to some as a snub.  Great win tonight though against one of the other hottest teams in the league.  I don't think it was as close as the score would lead you to believe, but a win is a win no matter how you come upon it.  Smiley
And you also have to look at how Chris Paul is doing at this stage of his career, we all remember the Lob city with DJ and Blake, but where are they now speaking of their athletic ability? they are a specimen during their Clippers days but now they are just a shade of themselves. But Paul is string very strong and performing much better I would say. Booker had a good shooting night, I wanted him to get 40 points but he misses a close floater, nevertheless 38 points and as you have said, a win is a win.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Oasisman

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2022, 09:24:06 AM

Steve Nash made it clear that they are not trading James Harden in a press conference. The rumors are loud "outside" but there is no locker room problem or anything within the team. If they will win it, James will be with them.
This is after a great loss against the Denver Nuggets. Kyrie Irving is the only star present and Harden was said to be injured. He is kind of on and off the floor now which makes it all worst. This is also the 8th losing streak of the Nets which is hard to believe when we consider how much trend was made being a super team.

They need a saver, and that is Durant.

Looks like the best team in the East are now struggling a lot, I'm afraid that they'll miss the playoffs if they will not play better and in order for that to happen, they need to be fully healthy, the big 3 should be playing and that chemistry should still be present.

It's gonna be a disappointing year both the Lakers and the Nets if they'll miss the playoffs this year. Though the play-in tournament might give them chances in the playoffs but that's one helluvah run. These 2 teams were being predicted to be in the finals before the season starts, but right now it seems like they're in the brink of missing the playoffs.
They will not gonna miss because there's a play-in tournament which I think they will win due to their good experience in the playoffs. Lebron never missed a playoffs with some superstars playing with him, so they maybe are struggling now but the playoffs should be a different story.

Well, that happens for the Lakers last season. They have a better record and a better roster last year but they have been eliminated in the first round. Winning the play-in tournament means facing the top seed in each conference. So, I guess that's not gonna be an easy route. They should avoid the play-in tournament and secure the 7th or better the 6th spot. The good thing is, they still have 25+ more games to secure that spot. They better stop lossing at this point or else they'll end up in the play-in.
diderdrogba

Activity: 406
Merit: 47

View Profile
February 08, 2022, 09:38:23 AM

There was a duel between DeRozan and Booker last night and I didn't see a winner. Because they both performed superbly and had similar statistics like scoring 38 points. And at the end of the game, the winner was Phoenix Suns. They won by only three points, 127 - 124. This was a game between amazing teams of this season. Suns were doing better in general but Bulls are having an extraordinary season too comparing to their performances in the previous years. I'm glad to have watched this big game.

Pages: « 1 ... 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 [2236] 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 ... 3453 »
  Print  

Jump to: