Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:54:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Null input error  (Read 58116 times)
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 09:27:15 AM

By the way i went and looked at the candle sticks on Poloniex... ouch ROFL

But how long have the insiders known this? Since August/September? April?
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 01:12:44 AM

@ceti
Interesting and i agree with your perspective on this.
I might enjoy seeing some of them drown like rats.
But i do want to be a bit apprehensive in jumping to conclusions.
Being a hater can be a delicate thing sometimes LOL

Like could some cop or FBI agent etc be using Dave's forum account ? Maybe ? who knows !

The people who do have more info are tight lipped and screaming FUD /Troll on this latest Monero news.
I stumble on to a bit of info and they demand i post all the facts..
Sorry smooth, smoothie, Risto, generalizethis etc etc.. i don't have the answers YOU guys do !

I get neg feedback because i posted part of a story ?
Well then give me the whole story LOL

..give YOUR INVESTORS the whole story Wink

EDIT: correction.

FUD first & ask questions later™
saddambitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 04:28:16 AM

@ceti

Like could some cop or FBI agent etc be using Dave's forum account ? Maybe ? who knows !

The people who do have more info are tight lipped and screaming FUD /Troll on this latest Monero news.
Sorry smooth, smoothie, Risto, generalizethis etc etc.. i don't have the answers YOU guys do !

I'm a Monero 'investor' and I don't require the whole story. What David discloses is his business. This is an open source project, not a secret cabal as some portray. It continues on regardless of the individuals that participate in it.

Anyone can step up and make contributions, even you Spoetnik, if you wanted to.

generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 04:58:46 AM

@ceti

I have the same information you do, but as you chose to build a warped story out of it designed to dismay anyone who might be exploring Monero, I accept David's explanation and move on. The worst case scenario for me as a Monero investor is David leaves the core team (which given his recent absence, isn't that earth shattering). So all your hand waving and nth degree negative spin amounts to a tempest in a trollbox. I'd tell you to get a life, but I'm sure you've heard that so many times that it has little effect.

illodin

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 05:46:32 AM

I have the same information you do, but as you chose to build a warped story out of it designed to dismay anyone who might be exploring

Could something like that really happen in these forums?
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 05:47:56 AM

@ceti

I'm a Monero 'investor' and I don't require the whole story. What David discloses is his business. This is an open source project, not a secret cabal as some portray. It continues on regardless of the individuals that participate in it.

Read the comments by guy then make a comment here it would make more sense.

What David discloses is his business

Uhh ? what part of him and 3 other guys one of whom is now in jail running a Monero Marketing company did you not understand ?

I swear to fucking god i am dealing with some ultra brain damaged mother fuckers in here WOW
Seriously holy crap guys LOL

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 05:50:07 AM

READ MONERO FANBOYS !

Dear Moneroers,

There have been rumours about me. My silence was suspicious and there was even talks of criminal accusations in France.

Time to clear this up.

Months ago, I decided to go one step further in my involvement with Monero and to start a company to promote it (as well as the whole blockchain technology). It happened I made a terrible choice when it came to choose my partners. One of them, a very good smooth-talker, was a crook who managed to swindle us all (four other partners). We since discovered he was doing this for ten years. The French police eventually catched him and last thing I heard, he was in jail.

I deeply involved myself into this project, because it really meant a lot for me. This was not only about earning money, it was the culmination of years of sweating, not only in the society but also inside, in my head. So when everything crumbled, I was devastated.

I'm slowly recovering. It will take time, don't expect to see me much active in the following months on Monero (I do have a great project in the works, where Monero plays a part - I won't go into more details until I have something to show, though). I have to put a lot of things in order. The good news is that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

I'm still the David Latapie you know. Weakened, but the same. So whatever you may have believed about me several months ago still holds true.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Seriously Monero cheerleaders learn to read or STFU.

EDIT:

PS:
Screw you all for attacking me when it was your idiot Shill who caused a problem.. not me.

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 06:06:51 AM

@ceti

Read the comments by guy then make a comment here it would make more sense.

What David discloses is his business

Uhh ? what part of him and 3 other guys one of whom is now in jail running a Monero Marketing company did you not understand ?

I swear to fucking god i am dealing with some ultra brain damaged mother fuckers in here WOW
Seriously holy crap guys LOL

You could start a Monero marketing company tomorrow with three other guys and have one of them run off with the money and later be arrested and it would not make you a fraudster nor make Monero culpable if  you indeed were--why is this so hard for you to understand? Do you just not get opensource or that being a victim of fraud doesn't make you a fraudster?

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 06:26:54 AM

Was that suppose to be a defense ? ROFL
Gimme a break buddy that was laughable  Roll Eyes

Monero is on serious life support.. early baggies have dumped long ago.
only the last fools bailing from the sinking ship are left..

This topic is about Monero Marketing teams.
David Latapie started a Monero Marketing business then harassed us all over crypto about it for 2 years.

I did not.

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 07:01:07 AM

Was that suppose to be a defense ? ROFL
Gimme a break buddy that was laughable  Roll Eyes

Monero is on serious life support.. early baggies have dumped long ago.
only the last fools bailing from the sinking ship are left..

This topic is about Monero Marketing teams.
David Latapie started a Monero Marketing business then harassed us all over crypto about it for 2 years.

I did not.

Yes, David started a Monero marketing company. No he did not harass us all over crypto about it for two years as Monero is less than two years old (4/14), and for the year that I've been on here, I haven't heard very much from David and nothing from his company. So unless you have some information you aren't sharing (like David's company predating Monero or some secret thread where we can see this company's harassing), I'm calling Bullshit.

And if you are calling his company some Illuminatiesque cabal of Monero holders manipulating the threads, either provide some proof or admit you are pulling theories (and purported facts) out your green troll ass.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:10:20 AM

Yes he did harass us all and Dave said two years so i copied him.. learn to read or should i quote him ?

buddy your a train wreck of bullshit.. none of your comments make any sense.

I can show case other users posting how their fed up with Monero spamming.

Unlike you i can prove every word i say.. just say the word and will bury you with it all.
can't take my word for it ?

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 07:19:20 AM

Yes he did harass us all and Dave said two years so i copied him.. learn to read or should i quote him ?

Unlike you i can prove every word i say.. just say the word and will bury you with it all.

I was fact checking you and your statement that his company has been harassing us for two years. Show proof that his company has been harassing us (this forum i presume, unless his company is sending emails to us--which I never got) for two years.

illodin

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:31:54 AM

I was fact checking you and your statement that his company has been harassing us for two years. Show proof that his company has been harassing us (this forum i presume, unless his company is sending emails to us--which I never got) for two years.

This.

And if it turns out that the harassment had been ongoing for only 1 year and 364 days until it was interrupted by a French police operation instead of two years it means you're lying and Monero is legit.

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 08:06:50 AM

This.

And if it turns out that the harassment had been ongoing for only 1 year and 364 days until it was interrupted by a French police operation instead of two years it means you're lying and Monero is legit.

You can round up. Isn't my fault Spoentnik makes dumb statements and claims they are provable when clearly they aren't. I can't imagine he could get emails or a paper trail for a week (let alone a year or more) of David's company harassing this site. Kind of reminds me of your claim that you lost your dash wallets and therefore have no reason to support dash (cough). I speculate that that isn't true, but you'll never read me saying I can prove it anymore than you'd claim you can prove that you lost your wallets.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 01:05:24 PM

This.

You can round up. Isn't my fault Spoentnik makes dumb statements and claims they are provable when clearly they aren't. I can't imagine he could get emails or a paper trail for a week (let alone a year or more) of David's company harassing this site. Kind of reminds me of your claim that you lost your dash wallets and therefore have no reason to support dash (cough). I speculate that that isn't true, but you'll never read me saying I can prove it anymore than you'd claim you can prove that you lost your wallets.

@generalizethis
You are exhausting with your stupidity and failed retorts.
I only started saying 2 years EXACTLY after i had proof of David Latapie saying that the other day.
If you could read you would have seen when i showed you the quote where HE said it.
Go argue with him about dates and times.
Besides the accuracy of how long is of no importance..
Your simply grasping at straws trying to find some way to fucking Troll this topic.
10 other good points were made about Monero but you harp and create a diversion about a date LOL

generalizethis ..as always your full of shit and out of your league.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 01:13:09 PM

Thanks to all contributors, while some of you won't be concious of it, you have been right on topic.

Cheers  Grin

You gotta love how these guys support their spam buddy with a Marketing company with French Police arrest ties.
Then when shit hits the fan they abandon their spammer buddy.. claiming anyone can start a Marketing company.  Roll Eyes
Problem is they supported him all along.

They are just a bunch of deceitful rats hoping to make money off of Monero and Risto's investment stupidity.

What you get here is a Monero group of shill's who obviously have been duped (so they claim)
because they are stupid..
You want stupid people easily fooled involved with your money ?

I would avoid ALL of these Monero idiots..
dishonest, immature, inexperienced, greedy, deceitful, irritating, dumb baggies.

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 01:17:54 PM

This.

@generalizethis
I only started saying 2 years EXACTLY after i had proof of David Latapie saying that the other day.
If you could read you would have seen when i showed you the quote where HE said it.
Your simply grasping at straws trying to find some way to fucking Troll this topic.
10 other good points were made about Monero but you harp and create a diversion about a date LOL

If you can't prove what you said, just say so. You said David's company has been harassing us for two years and you said you could prove it, so..... All the other personal stuff and other great points (baseless conjecture that maybe sounds great in your head) are all theater of distraction. You made a claim that you can't prove, so you can eat it or try to distract and claim victory out of the jaws of reality.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 01:25:29 PM

This.

@generalizethis

If you can't prove what you said, just say so. You said David's company has been harassing us for two years and you said you could prove it, so..... All the other personal stuff and other great points (baseless conjecture that maybe sounds great in your head) are all theater of distraction. You made a claim that you can't prove, so you can eat it or try to distract and claim victory out of the jaws of reality.

LEARN TO READ

I consider you a family here, cryptomonnaies. And we do not do that to his family. Although it's only been two years that I am, I have found here a warmth, intelligence and friendship are precious. Believe me when I tell you that the simple fact of isolation was very painful for you.

ref = https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1272304.0
Source = Dave's second comment on the first post.
AND !
That was the 3rd time he used the reference "years"

Learn to fucking read !

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 01:27:26 PM

^^I'll learn to read after you learn to read (though kind of stupid to tell someone to learn to read with writing--kind of invalidates your point). I'm still waiting for proof.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 01:55:32 PM

^^I'll learn to read after you learn to read (though kind of stupid to tell someone to learn to read with writing--kind of invalidates your point). I'm still waiting for proof.

Are you high on crack or what ?
You made a big stink and caused a diversion to claim "it was not two years"
I said i simply took David Latapie's word for it.. then i posted proof he said it.
Case closed.

PS:
Learn to read.
and..
Monero is dead = Drown rats.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: