Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:25:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Null input error  (Read 58116 times)
Shrikez

Activity: 399
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 12:39:15 PM

interesting thread

it is clear that the BIG btc movers and shakers have interest in LTC, XRP, and Doge after that i doubt they have interest in the lower alts.

Monero has the interest of the eccentric members of the btc richlist

the rest is the wild wild west
the current market cap of DASH vs monero suggest otherwise.

#GETEDUCATED

marketcap means crap when it comes to crypto.

You can premine/instamine/ninjamine/bitchslapyomamamine  1 trillion SHITCOINS

Sell one to your friend for $0.001 and you have a market cap higher than Litecoin.

Roll Eyes

<smooth> Spoetnik: isn't it cool that Monero hit a new market cap ATH?
<Spoetnik> uhhm yeah ?
<smooth> exciting huh? Nice to see some coins with staying power.
<Spoetnik> want me to show a quote saying the market cap data doesn't matter from smoothie about 1 month ago ?
<Spoetnik> wouldn't that be funny Wink
<smooth> lol i just thought you might be interested, since you're obv a mon fan
<Spoetnik> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1233817.msg13192281#msg13192281
<Spoetnik> #GETEDUCATED
<Spoetnik> marketcap means crap when it comes to crypto.
<Spoetnik> by smoothie
<Spoetnik> December 09, 2015, 01:39:24 AM
<Spoetnik> Smiley
<smooth> oh that was then Smiley
<Mautje> ****** my DOGE is stuck in Cryptsy and look at this pump
<smooth> now its different Smiley
<Spoetnik> see how i put my money where my mouth is son ?
<Spoetnik> ahhh ofcourse Wink
#REKT

all this shows is the utter stupidity and cluelessness of Spoetnik and by extension yourself. First I thought it was just malice but you know the proverb....

Die Würde des Menschen ist unantastbar
volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 03:10:34 PM

interesting thread

it is clear that the BIG btc movers and shakers have interest in LTC, XRP, and Doge after that i doubt they have interest in the lower alts.

#GETEDUCATED

Sell one to your friend for $0.001 and you have a market cap higher than Litecoin.

Roll Eyes

<Spoetnik> uhhm yeah ?
<Spoetnik> want me to show a quote saying the market cap data doesn't matter from smoothie about 1 month ago ?
<Spoetnik> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1233817.msg13192281#msg13192281
<Spoetnik> #GETEDUCATED
<Spoetnik> by smoothie
<Spoetnik> Smiley
#REKT

all this shows is the utter stupidity and cluelessness of Spoetnik and by extension yourself. First I thought it was just malice but you know the proverb....
Don't like it? Then GTFO SCAMero shill LOL
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 04:49:25 PM

interesting thread

#GETEDUCATED

Roll Eyes

<Spoetnik> uhhm yeah ?
<Spoetnik> #GETEDUCATED
<Spoetnik> by smoothie
<Spoetnik> Smiley
#REKT

It shows "these guys" as usual contradict themselves.. was that not painfully obvious ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
Shrikez

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 05:11:16 PM

it only shows how you cherrypick your arguments and proves your questionable trolling talent

marketcap when 90% owned by one entity = worthless (BCN)
marketcap with 'normal' distribution, if that exists in cryptoworld = one of many indicators for the state of a cryptocurrency

props for the use of painfully, it is after all a recurring feeling when reading your rants.

volyova
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 05:32:46 PM

it only shows how you cherrypick your arguments and proves your questionable trolling talent

marketcap when 90% owned by one entity = worthless (BCN)
marketcap with 'normal' distribution, if that exists in cryptoworld = one of many indicators for the state of a cryptocurrency

props for the use of painfully, it is after all a recurring feeling when reading your rants.
Nobody cares how you feel, or what you think, sock-puppet! LEL Like I said before, if this thread is pissing you off or making you feel pain (poor baby!), then get the fuck out. Simples!
Shrikez

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 06:25:06 PM

Nobody cares how you feel, or what you think, sock-puppet! LEL Like I said before, if this thread is pissing you off or making you feel pain (poor baby!), then get the fuck out. Simples!

*changes Safeword to harder*

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 08:32:07 PM

*changes Safeword to harder*

At least my "Rants" are on topic eloquent, provocative and articulate.
Unlike your snotty brat one liners.

And cherry picking ?
You just commented on my rants now didn't you ?
So if i bring up ALL arguments are you going to whine about being too thorough ?
AKA: a "rant"

Rant = Too many big words for dumb ADD brats.

Aww silly confused faggots don't understand ?
I'll jingle my keys and repeat.. Monero is a Scam.

Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 5028

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 07:43:10 PM

Weird, I thought everyone with half a brain on this forum had Spoetnik on ignore by now. Tongue

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
volyova
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 01:09:43 AM

Weird, I thought everyone with half a brain on this forum had Spoetnik on ignore by now. Tongue
What about the people with less than half a brain? Like you..
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 01:11:52 AM

What about the people with less than half a brain? Like you..

We sometimes answer people like you.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 08:07:18 PM

gonna get ugly guys

this topic i was tipped off about proves a whole shit load stuff they said was lies.
again.

Re: Monero Economy Workgroup - The MEW Thread

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 09:43:30 AM

So they have been proven to lie about everything they ever said in relation to "Marketing"
So uhhhh ?

What ? who cares ?

profit money lambo's right ?

ahh i c  Roll Eyes

PS:
Bump your spam topic more douche bags.. 700 pages and counting

Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:04:41 AM

Are marketing efforts starting to pay off?

Is it True?  Cheesy

auswalk

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 06:52:16 AM

First off the thread is 90% useless ignorant trolls.

I just started looking into monero b/c it appears to be the best anonymous coin and the value that can provide is what made bitcoin what it is today. For those of you that don't know what I'm talking about, you don't need to know.

But there is a legit beef. I'm an IT guy and it is NOT TRIVIAL to do transactions. The wallet is called "simplewallet" it runs via a command line interface (CLI). I tried to use some third party gui "lightwallet" but that is a total joke. It wouldn't even write the config file. After 30 mins screwing with that piece of junk, I gave up.

1. There is no desktop GUI client wallet. I find that pretty poor planning. If you have no GUI wallet, then you have no usage. Someone badly needs to step up to the plate and get that built.

2. The fact it doesn't share bitcoin's codebase is both a curse and a sparkling diamond. B/c it doesn't get some free code from the bitcoin project, the client and updates are slower.

Going back to #1.

MONERO GET A GUI CLIENT UP NOW. The coin is worthless if it requires a CS degree to use a CLI wallet to use the damn thing. Consider who your target audience is. Also explain right off the bat what the viewkey is, the spendkey, and the PAYMENT ID (which I understand is mandatory for some merchants in order to verify a transaction even existed). mymonero.com is nice but you understand the entire purpose of this coin is super privacy. You can't have people viewing transactions on a website b/c there's no GUI client. Bam there goes privacy.

That should be priority 1 while you continue to work on the infrastrature. Get some usage, feedback, and more merchant support. Please. Otherwise the entire effort may be in vain.

meme magic

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 07:01:59 AM

2 years ago when Monero launched I was able to have the wallet up and running in under a minute, including solo mining.

later there was a video up on youtube.

...What kind of it guy did you say you were?

At the time I was not on posession of a CS degree, nor was I an it guy. Pretty sure I was a draftsman in that life. It was well before I had ever even set up a server as well.

Also, theres been a successful funding of a gui wallet development which can be seen on the forums at getmonero.org . sorry if your opinion is different about the poor planning, but monero was forked due to an exploit in core some time ago. it was good planning that has made sure its only happened once since then, imo. after all, what use is a gui with no backend?

You probably dont have to wait too long for ezmode Smiley
DaveyJones

Activity: 768
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:22:17 PM

I just started looking into monero b/c it appears to be the best anonymous coin and the value that can provide is what made bitcoin what it is today. For those of you that don't know what I'm talking about, you don't need to know.

But there is a legit beef. I'm an IT guy and it is NOT TRIVIAL to do transactions. The wallet is called "simplewallet" it runs via a command line interface (CLI). I tried to use some third party gui "lightwallet" but that is a total joke. It wouldn't even write the config file. After 30 mins screwing with that piece of junk, I gave up.

1. There is no desktop GUI client wallet. I find that pretty poor planning. If you have no GUI wallet, then you have no usage. Someone badly needs to step up to the plate and get that built.

2. The fact it doesn't share bitcoin's codebase is both a curse and a sparkling diamond. B/c it doesn't get some free code from the bitcoin project, the client and updates are slower.

Going back to #1.

MONERO GET A GUI CLIENT UP NOW. The coin is worthless if it requires a CS degree to use a CLI wallet to use the damn thing. Consider who your target audience is. Also explain right off the bat what the viewkey is, the spendkey, and the PAYMENT ID (which I understand is mandatory for some merchants in order to verify a transaction even existed). mymonero.com is nice but you understand the entire purpose of this coin is super privacy. You can't have people viewing transactions on a website b/c there's no GUI client. Bam there goes privacy.

That should be priority 1 while you continue to work on the infrastrature. Get some usage, feedback, and more merchant support. Please. Otherwise the entire effort may be in vain.

https://forum.getmonero.org/8/funding-required/2476/the-official-qt-gui-project       it is worked on... and it was funded in less then a day.
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 12:40:17 PM

Going back to #1.

https://forum.getmonero.org/8/funding-required/2476/the-official-qt-gui-project       it is worked on... and it was funded in less then a day.

I always laugh when trolls claim that monero is a scam or a pump and dump, because what con artist in their right mind would create a technology to rip off noobs that requires a degree of technical prowess to use? Yeah, the Monero Devs were like," Hey, let's spend all this time building this coin so only technical people can use it, then we'll dump it after we've invested so much time and money building it that we lessen our potential profit."

The pump and dump handbook reads like this:

1. create coin with minimal effort

2. create simple GUI that a grandma could use

3. hype coin

4. wait for peak

5. run

Here's how Monero has developed:

1. fork coin with messy code

2. fork it from stubborn developer who is bent on doing things his way

3. ignore pleas for GUI and keep fixing and developing messy code

4. develop things like openalias, a research group, a video game, a gambling site, a DB and confidential transactions (still no GUI)

5. run? (that doesn't make sense, but good luck trolls and dash fanboys in spinning that yarn to anyone with a brain)

americanpegasus

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 10:00:01 PM

The irony being that once the Monero GUI is done and anyone/everyone can fork it easily, there will be a shit ton of copy-cat.....ohhhhh, I get it. 

Holy shit that was smart not having a GUI until now.

Account is back under control of the real AmericanPegasus.
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 10:34:00 PM

The irony being that once the Monero GUI is done and anyone/everyone can fork it easily, there will be a shit ton of copy-cat.....ohhhhh, I get it. 

Holy shit that was smart not having a GUI until now.

That's no problem as it will only lead people here. Smiley

noobtrader
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:57:36 AM

Here's how Monero has developed:

1. fork coin with messy code

2. fork it from stubborn developer who is bent on doing things his way

3. ignore pleas for GUI and keep fixing and developing messy code

4. develop things like openalias, a research group, a video game, a gambling site, a DB and confidential transactions (still no GUI)

5. run? (that doesn't make sense, but good luck trolls and dash fanboys in spinning that yarn to anyone with a brain)

1. why choose coin with messy code to fork LOOL

2. kick the scam dev in pirates style... ARrrrghhh

3. RIP investard

4. AEON ?

5. it should be profit  then  Huh  then run

"...I suspect we need a better incentive for users to run nodes instead of relying solely on altruism...",  satoshi@vistomail.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: