Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:07:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Decide MOIN's FUTURE (Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1237881.msg44071876#msg44071876)
The Platform on the current codebase
The Platform on the Particl codebase
Research phase & something entirely new
Other (Please post details of proposal)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔄🔄🔄🔄 ――――― ▲ MOIN ――――― It's not dead. It's resting ―――― 🔄🔄🔄🔄  (Read 123369 times)
dukester99

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 10:37:10 PM

Is yobit running the new wallet?

quote author=KingCaper link=topic=1237881.msg13009506#msg13009506 date=1447892404]
I apologize , As soon as i posted I Received my coins, I have sent to the burn address and filled out the form on your site,

I eagerly await my Moin v2 coins

Cant wait to get them, Hopefully you can get this listed on an exchange, Don't be so harsh as to criticize yo-bit as they are the only site listing your coin atm, and with no exchange listing or market you have no coin in reality, Speculators and investors is what makes alt cryptos tick ( trust me I would know Wink

Cant wait to receive and set my coins staking .... i will not sell i will support the network and hope in the future your hard work gets you listed in the places you deserve to be.

Q

Happy it's sorted and thanks for the kind words.  Smiley

We don't really think of Moincoin v1 as ours to be honest (it's more an orphan we took pity on Cheesy), but I'm glad there's a place where people can trade it. I don't really have anything against YoBit per se, but all the ICOs and their "rise only" markets make buying something from YoBit seem more like gambling than investing, which is why we haven't approached them about listing MOIN v2. I think there are other exchanges MOIN would be better suited to. All in good time though.

[/quote]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Quantify

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 11:30:24 PM

Yo-bit is not running the new wallet , they are running Moin V1, If you didn't already have moin for the swap, Yo-bit is currently they only way to get into Moin V2 via the swap
dukester99

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 11:45:00 PM

Looks like the next stage of the road map is the hunt. Could you expand on that?
Quantify

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 12:13:57 AM

Looks like the next stage of the road map is the hunt. Could you expand on that?

Any feedback would be nice, nowadays alt cryptos are about community, and Community needs to be built , this requires someone leading from the front ... now lead already!!!!!
KingCaper (OP)

Activity: 597
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 04:44:11 PM

The Hunt will take place after the superblocks stage and will be an online scavenger hunt with various puzzles and cryptographic challenges. It should be good fun and it'll give us an opportunity to promote the project to people outside Bitcointalk too.

MOIN Developer : BTT Thread  |  PGP: https://keybase.io/kingcaper
KingCaper (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 05:08:57 PM

Someone's filled out the swap form with the following transaction: 9043ca8712abf06af05cf55ad8365e7fa209c7d3c87abaa80923503d93e4f276

These coins haven't been sent to the burn address, so if it was you please send to the burn address and provide that transaction ID as per the instructions and I'll get your MOIN v2 to you.

Swap page: https://discovermoin.com/swap/

dukester99

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 08:03:36 PM

Thats a cool idea. Looking forward to it.

The Hunt will take place after the superblocks stage and will be an online scavenger hunt with various puzzles and cryptographic challenges. It should be good fun and it'll give us an opportunity to promote the project to people outside Bitcointalk too.
KingCaper (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 05:48:50 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2015, 06:00:40 PM by KingCaper

Yes it should be fun! I've a lot of ideas for it already. I also started merging in the commits since we forked from SDC today (in the testing repo) - the first step towards giving MOIN HD wallets.

It's time to start getting this show on the road now, so if you've still got your MoinCoin v1 get them swapped as soon as possible in order to be eligible for the superblock phase which starts in approximately 15k blocks (swap page). Click the little pic to be taken to a bigger pic with all the details.

I've started putting together a list of exchanges and services to start contacting as MOIN starts to grow:

Exchanges:
Bittrex
Poloniex
ShapeShift
Cryptsy
C-Cex

Services:
Steakcloud
Coinmarketcap
CoinGecko

There must be loads more, reply with any you can think of and I'll add them to the list.

KingCaper (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 05:55:20 PM

Also if you get a chance go say happy birthday to OKCash. They really rock (and if we can achieve so much in the space of 12 months I'll be pretty damned happy)!

Nott

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 06:48:16 PM

Yes it should be fun! I've a lot of ideas for it already. I also started merging in the commits since we forked from SDC today (in the testing repo) - the first step towards giving MOIN HD wallets.

It's time to start getting this show on the road now, so if you've still got your MoinCoin v1 get them swapped as soon as possible in order to be eligible for the superblock phase which starts in approximately 15k blocks (swap page). Click the little pic to be taken to a bigger pic with all the details.

https://i.imgur.com/X3hMfF4.png

I've started putting together a list of exchanges and services to start contacting as MOIN starts to grow:

Exchanges:
Bittrex
Poloniex
ShapeShift
Cryptsy
C-Cex

Services:
Steakcloud
Coinmarketcap
CoinGecko

There must be loads more, reply with any you can think of and I'll add them to the list.

Thank you KingCaper! waiting for the hunt! I still got some v1 moin and will use the https://discovermoin.com/swap/ website.

My top list:
ShapeShift
Bittrex
Poloniex
KingCaper (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 03:27:50 PM

Exchanges:
Bittrex
Poloniex
ShapeShift
Cryptsy
C-Cex

Services:
Steakcloud
Coinmarketcap
CoinGecko

Thank you KingCaper! waiting for the hunt! I still got some v1 moin and will use the https://discovermoin.com/swap/ website.

My top list:
ShapeShift
Bittrex
Poloniex

Agreed Nott, those are good exchanges and I hope we'll see MOIN on them in the future. I was trying to think of less obvious services too. Anyone else have any places they'd like to see MOIN?

*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 12:29:20 PM

Exchanges:
Bittrex
Poloniex
ShapeShift
Cryptsy
C-Cex

Services:
Steakcloud
Coinmarketcap
CoinGecko

My top list:
ShapeShift
Bittrex
Poloniex

Agreed Nott, those are good exchanges and I hope we'll see MOIN on them in the future. I was trying to think of less obvious services too. Anyone else have any places they'd like to see MOIN?

Would be nice to see MOIN on some chinese marketplace like bter or btc38.
gioma

Activity: 294

???

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 01:36:53 PM

What is the next step? Any major incoming releases or updates? Grin
KingCaper (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2015, 02:13:14 PM

What is the next step? Any major incoming releases or updates? Grin

We released new wallets 3 weeks ago. Have you tried it out? What else would you like to see?

axllht

Activity: 314

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 02:33:56 PM

Hi, I dont see MOIN on coingecko, and I don't feel rivalry Smiley how can I help to moin was listed coingecko?

KingCaper (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2015, 04:10:04 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2015, 06:22:52 PM by KingCaper

Hi, I dont see MOIN on coingecko, and I don't feel rivalry Smiley how can I help to moin was listed coingecko?

Yes, a little competition can definitely be healthy.  Wink

How you can Help MOIN grow

Please contact the exchanges and services where you'd like to see MOIN listed because a strong community is a big factor in what projects they choose to support. I'm submitting full requests to the exchanges today. We've already been added to Shapeshift's "Discovery List".

Exchanges

Bittrex: Request by email: support@bittrex.com, @BittrexExchange, @richiela

Poloniex: Coin Request Form (done), @Poloniex

C-Cex: Vote, @CryptoCurrEncyX

Services

CoinGecko: Request by email: hello@coingecko.com, Bitcointalk thread

CoinMarketCap: Request Form, Bitcointalk thread

SteakCloud: Request Form *Once MOIN v2 is on an exchange

Let me know if you think of any others and thanks for your support.

KJMZNine

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 05:08:28 PM

Please contact the exchanges and services where you'd like to see MOIN listed because a strong community is a big factor in what projects they choose to support. I'm submitting full requests to the exchanges today. We've already been added to Shapeshift's "Discovery List".

Exchanges

Bittrex: Request by email: support@bittrex.com, xchange, @richiela

Poloniex: Coin Request Form

Services

ok i am vote MOIN in c-cex  Wink
KingCaper (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2015, 06:27:38 PM

Exchanges

Bittrex: Request by email: support@bittrex.com, xchange, @richiela

Services

ok i am vote MOIN in c-cex  Wink

Thanks, I've submitted requests to Poloniex and Bittrex too.

OP Translation Bounties (500 MOIN each):

Chinese
Russian
Spanish

*No other languages required at the moment thanks.

KingCaper (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 04:31:02 PM

Would be nice to see MOIN on some chinese marketplace like bter or btc38.

Hopefully by the end of the phase 1 we'll be in a position for that to happen. We're to going make proper Chinese language versions of the wallets as part of a larger strategy to help spread awareness and build an international MOIN community.

KingCaper (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 06:00:48 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2015, 12:45:20 AM by KingCaper

YOUR COIN

NEEDS YOU!

Exchanges

Bittrex: Request by email: support@bittrex.com, @BittrexExchange, @richiela

C-Cex: Now trading on C-Cex

Services

OP Translation Bounties (500 MOIN each):

Chinese
Russian
Spanish

A big thanks to everyone who's already contacted exchanges and services. In particular thanks to Axl- for the encouragement and advice, VashTheStampede and kondiomir for helping spread the word and nott for generously raining out so much MOIN in #moin-crypto.

I appreciate it's hard to gauge the value of those bounties with MOIN v2 not being on an exchange yet, but last night I took part in what is - as far as I'm aware - the only OTC trade of v2 to have taken place. A total of 15 MOIN was exchanged for 15 USD, giving MOIN a market cap of around $8 million! So when you contact Coinmarketcap, feel free to also let them know that their top ten is no longer accurate.   Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: