Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:15:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Decide MOIN's FUTURE (Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1237881.msg44071876#msg44071876)
The Platform on the current codebase
The Platform on the Particl codebase
Research phase & something entirely new
Other (Please post details of proposal)

Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔄🔄🔄🔄 ――――― ▲ MOIN ――――― It's not dead. It's resting ―――― 🔄🔄🔄🔄  (Read 123369 times)
MoinMovement

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:14:32 AM

Hi, everyone. Please follow our Moin Twitter page @ https://twitter.com/MoinMovement. Thank you! ...and don't forget to like/ share our tweets!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Slemicek

Activity: 139
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:00:37 AM

Particl Part right now is around 22 dollars, MOIN is 0.8 dollar.
When Particl will go up to around 100 dollar after 1Q release.
I speculate that MOIN should follow up with 3x-5x price increase. There are less and less sell pressure as a lot of people are staking and waiting for SWAP.
We still have to wait and see what MOIN core developers will prepare for us.

From investor perspective I would feel quite safe to invest in MOIN.
As it has CRZ Lead Designer in core development team which is Gerlof van Ek Developer, Branding & Graphics, UI/UX in PARTICL core development team.

Moin will inherit a lot of great stuff from Particl.

Thats designer from particl team.
But who is actually developing code stuff for moin? Why github is absolutely ghost town. How can investors believe project is legit ?
ilog

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

Bitcoin the only GOD.

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:36:05 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 07:02:54 PM by ilog

Moin has two code developers who are contributing to it.

MOIN GitHub is short on contributions because it will swap to a new code base. SWAP preparations is behind the scene for the past half year or what ever. In the new MOIN there will be implemented platform dapp which was on development for two years.

Moin will inherit a lot of privacy technology innovation represented by awesome cryptocurrency Particl.

MOIN community will prosper as long as there will be internet. MOIN can go down, can go up in price every second. That's how free markets works. One month in cryptocurrency is one year in stock markets.

There will never be any guarantees what so ever. As cryptocurrency is highly speculative assets that doesn’t constitute legal tender. Is not a stable store of value. Overly it feels more like speculative mania than it has to do with its use.

In BITCOIN we Trust.
ibeta

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:13:48 PM

2 years and no white paper. That's weird. Also main dev seems not to be working on moin full time, so progress is really slow. Where is comunity located.? Slack doesn't work and on discord there are 10ppl.lol. Moin has interesting ideas and beautiful website but right now lack of enthusiasm which can attract another ppl from similar projects.

Whitepapers are stupid. There are other coins that don't have them, because they are pointless, especially other privacy coins like XSPEC.

But yeah, privacy coins in general don't have a lot of activity it seems. You notice this pattern with a lot of the more obscure (but very good) privacy coins.

Whitepaper seems stupid to you , but is important for most people.    Please create whitepaper
Ferdo

Activity: 323
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:04:18 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 06:47:00 PM by Ferdo

Although the price is increasing I think we need to start discussing the future of Moin. I have a feeling that we had a better communication with the dev when I first bought in few months ago. Even monthly updates seem to be late recently.

Dont get me wrong, I think Moin can have a great future and that is the reason i invested earlier this year.

But personally I care less about the price and more about the community and healthy discussion we the Moin team. Price will come naturaly if the community is good. We were promised that the discussion will start after new year and I think now would be the right time.

Just my two satoshis...
Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:00:54 PM

yeah i failed to provide the biweekly update the last few rounds I take full responsibility for that.  I will try to do a better job to post those updates every two weeks even if they are very brief.

I totally agree with you about caring less about the price and more about the community that is exactly what i want to work on.  We are making progress in that realm from my perspective.  People are joining, making suggestions and starting to help.  Lots more chat going on now than even 2 weeks ago.  As community members find they want to stick with MOIN we will be able to find more common ground to stand on and suss out individual strengths as the community's power will be the sum of our collective effort.

The chatrooms are nicely consolidated right now but I still feel we are a little spread out information wise between reddit and bitcointalk and other forums and social media.  I am aware of this and try to disseminate information across all channels of MOIN discussion. as we grow it will be helpful for community members to also help with spreading info when it seems important

Ferdo

Activity: 323
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:43:23 PM

Thx for the quick reply. This is exactly what I had in mind. Yeah I guess there are a lot of communication channels lately but reddit and bitcointalk should always be updated. Personally I like to hang out on bitcointalk as you can see full history of the coin from the announcement and people can easily decide if particular coin is for them.

Anyways still holding and staking and looking forward to 2018 and further development.

And again great reply Jookly Smiley

Glad to have you on board
Enjel

Activity: 70
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:41:20 AM

MOIN looks incredible. New life into this project. Will go big for sure.

Using crypto to pay for college.
SHBlizzard

Activity: 196
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:32:39 PM

subbed. will be buying in this weekend on pay day Smiley

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 11:41:31 PM

As most would know, I have been in MOIN for a very long time now and I'm so happy that its finally getting the attention it deserves. I have been saying for a while that this project is the hidden gem that no one was even talking about but that has all changed now as more people are starting to take notice of MOIN. A big part of that is due to MOIN being a privacy coin which I think and many others believe will be all the rage this year. I'm looking forward to what 2018 brings for this coin.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Kryptokunkku89

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:09:02 AM

2 years and no white paper. That's weird. Also main dev seems not to be working on moin full time, so progress is really slow. Where is comunity located.? Slack doesn't work and on discord there are 10ppl.lol. Moin has interesting ideas and beautiful website but right now lack of enthusiasm which can attract another ppl from similar projects.

Whitepapers are stupid. There are other coins that don't have them, because they are pointless, especially other privacy coins like XSPEC.

But yeah, privacy coins in general don't have a lot of activity it seems. You notice this pattern with a lot of the more obscure (but very good) privacy coins.

White papers are stupid? We have a real "JR Business2 expert here  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Are you one of these guys maybe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HC8FCPw6Ypk
turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:51:00 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 03:07:28 PM by turbulence

have downloaded and unpacked wallet for win64 but when i try to open it nothing happens? waht should i do?

also, are there any plans for masternodes for Moin?

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
    ███████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
merkava_88

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:12:13 PM

I'm trying to generate a receive address in my wallet but it's not working.

In wallet management it shows accounts and wallet keys ok, I added a new wallet. However, wallet --> receive is blank and 'new address' doesn't generate an address as I assume it should. I'm using a linux wallet.

Any ideas?
Kryptokunkku89

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:41:23 PM

have downloaded and unpacked wallet for win64 but when i try to open it nothing happens? waht should i do?

also, are there any plans for masternodes for Moin?
had the same problem. Try 32, that works for me even my windows is 64.
x1nf

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:26:05 PM

Hello,
after reinstalling windows i put old wallet.dat to /%appdata%/Moin, but got this error:

"Warning: error reading wallet.dat! All keys read correctly, but transaction data or address book entries might be missing or incorrect"

Any ideas?
Thanks.
bmgbmg

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:30:50 PM

Great long term project, I bought several hundred MOIN. 

Particl is up over $40 now, so should bring some buying to MOIN, this could be the most undervalued privacy coin out there.

I'm also into NAV and VIA which I think are greatly undervalued, as well.
johncro_

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:11:52 PM

Particl is up over $40 now, so should bring some buying to MOIN, this could be the most undervalued privacy coin out there.

don't think its most undervalued privacy out there,but undervalued is for sure considering what they have in future plans.
what bothers me is there is no active community at all,reddit is pretty much dead,riot thing also no telegram,slack i can't enter so lack of news and communication from devs with small comunity is certanly not apealing to new investors.hope this changes in future and they give us more news and updates with current state of project
Slemicek

Activity: 139
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:10:15 PM

don't think its most undervalued privacy out there,but undervalued is for sure considering what they have in future plans.
what bothers me is there is no active community at all,reddit is pretty much dead,riot thing also no telegram,slack i can't enter so lack of news and communication from devs with small comunity is certanly not apealing to new investors.hope this changes in future and they give us more news and updates with current state of project

Exactly my thoughts. I'm on moin discord and it's truly dead there. One reaction a day. So very low comunity. As for devs Jookly is quite active but he doesn't know everything about tech. development. So it's hard to figure out what is moin actually about.

BTW. What is your most undervalued privacy coin right now?
bmgbmg

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:32:10 PM

VIA has the most upside of any project I’ve seen.  

Lightning, Segwit already and they’re merging with Decred code for atomic swaps, the main dev is a genius.

23M max via still only about $6 and it’s on major exchanges.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/viacoin/

Exactly my thoughts. I'm on moin discord and it's truly dead there. One reaction a day. So very low comunity. As for devs Jookly is quite active but he doesn't know everything about tech. development. So it's hard to figure out what is moin actually about.

BTW. What is your most undervalued privacy coin right now?
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 11:49:40 PM

MOIN does have a big community, the thing is most just like to keep to them self's and not interact on forums or other places like Reddit or slack. For the ones that have been in MOIN for a long time now know that this is a long term project that will take time so most of us just prefer to let the dev go along with his business working on the MOIN project. The Rddit was just created not long ago so its going to take time for it to grow and like I said most of the long term holders don't like to say much. It does show that MOIN has a big community going by how many peers the MOIN network has and most are active 24/7. I'm hoping that 2018 is the year we see MOIN start to shine!

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: