Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:06:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE}  (Read 109707 times)
darkky

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 05:04:03 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2016, 04:00:12 PM by darkky

u didnt say anything abouy hell 100 repair ray, give me some arguments about the utility of that items, i gave u alot of arguments that prove is useless....another thing, did u think is ok that a normal ship that has 100 hp to spawn after 20 minutes when u get killed and a privateer to spawn after 1 hours? for my point of view is not normal, the privater after u invest in upgrade hp has 200 hp, normal ship has 100 and the spawning time is 3x higher....why to invest in a privater if after u have been killed u need to wait 3x time higher, especialy that if u go in pvp in dosent matter that hp.a rocket will kill u in one shoot? i think the normal will be max 30 minutes for a privater or 20 minutes like a normal ship...an upgrade to another ship is meant to help u, becouse u pay for, this is only my opinion and can be wrong.....and plz make smth with other ships, becouse they are almost useless after u buy another one, i think normal is to moved both from there to a destination where u want to arive, how the game is now, a ship will remain stuck at a hangar and is not normal....Plz put back my old ship at Deneb El Okab or peacock becouse at outpost nash i  cant use it, thanks Smiley is also a kind of bug regardin energy , in reality u have lets say 178 energy but will not update and let u use all of it , will let u use 160, only when u reach a diference of 20 energy , 10% of your max energy will let u use all...same was when i used the old ship, maximum capacity there was 100 and the bug was with 10%(1o energy) now ii with 20 energy on privater(10% of 200 max privateer energy)
bramantip

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 01:37:42 PM

My ship got wrecked so I went to the hangar and see that there's this 30 min cooldown? Is this the time it takes to repair my ship? Anyway it's been an hour and the timer is gone and I can't take jobs Unable to take "job: Ship is wrecked, job terminals are offline". So im assuming i need to do something else to fix my ship? How can I fix my ship? Help pls

EDIT: Seems to be a bug. I undocked then docked again and was able to take the job.
darkky

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 06:57:22 AM

I recived a warrning message that i can be banned becouse i blocked some adds, but i took a look an i saw more then 90% of adds, i dont have an ad blocker, i am using google chrome....Probably u want to ban me becouse i proved that hunting is a total fail and is not worth to invest any.......Admin, i can bet with u that me with my ship and u with a ship that u can create yourself with 1 milion satoshi and let say 8-8  aiming , evading skill u will make alo more lower satoshi then me, u will hunt and i will mine....lets say in 2-3 hours both, i am sure that u will not make half of what i will make in 3 hours....problem is that peoples dont have privateers and weapons to test theirself that hunting like it is now is a total fail, the loot is wrong, the system is wrong, is total inbalanced....You can ban me if u want, but players will realize that hunting in this version is a total fail, is useless and what u wrote in game faq that hunting in long term is better then mining is a total lie.....only way that hunting can be better is with sliceing laser (but that item it cost like 10 milions satoshi and u said is a bug that it apear on market).....maybe u should take a look at hunting and test yourself, or your can ban me, like i said before
toecutter (OP)

Activity: 622
Merit: 500

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 07:01:55 AM

u didnt say anything abouy hell 100 repair ray,

I can say that it works as intended and is not bugged. Up to you to decide if it's useful.

when u get killed and a privateer to spawn after 1 hours?

The repair time is proportional to the amount of damage that has to be repaired.

Plz put back my old ship at Deneb El Okab or peacock becouse at outpost nash i  cant use it, thanks Smiley

I'm terribly sorry, but I won't. We might add a special feature for that, but for the time being it's better to think of your other ships as useless after the switch. I'll make sure the team is aware of the problem.

is also a kind of bug regardin energy , in reality u have lets say 178 energy but will not update and let u use all of

True, the javascript portion of the game can only estimate how much energy you have, we have a bug report filed about this. We estimate we can make it a bit more accurate, but we'll probably never reach 100% accuracy.

My ship got wrecked so I went to the hangar and see that there's this 30 min cooldown? Is this the time it takes to repair my ship? Anyway it's been an hour and the timer is gone and I can't take jobs Unable to take "job: Ship is wrecked, job terminals are offline". So im assuming i need to do something else to fix my ship? How can I fix my ship? Help pls

EDIT: Seems to be a bug. I undocked then docked again and was able to take the job.

Hello again.

There is no need to do anything to receive repairs, I'm guessing you did indeed encounter some bug. Thanks for the report, filed!

SatoshiGalaxy - MMORPG Faucet - No investments - Satoshi payouts.
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 07:04:59 AM

I recived a warrning message that i can be banned becouse i blocked some adds, but i took a look an i saw more then 90% of adds, i dont have an ad blocker, i am using google chrome....Probably u want to ban me becouse i proved that hunting is a total fail and is not worth to invest any.......Admin, i can bet with u that me with my ship and u with a ship that u can create yourself with 1 milion satoshi and let say 8-8  aiming , evading skill u will make alo more lower satoshi then me, u will hunt and i will mine....lets say in 2-3 hours both, i am sure that u will not make half of what i will make in 3 hours....problem is that peoples dont have privateers and weapons to test theirself that hunting like it is now is a total fail, the loot is wrong, the system is wrong, is total inbalanced....You can ban me if u want, but players will realize that hunting in this version is a total fail, is useless and what u wrote in game faq that hunting in long term is better then mining is a total lie.....only way that hunting can be better is with sliceing laser (but that item it cost like 10 milions satoshi and u said is a bug that it apear on market).....maybe u should take a look at hunting and test yourself, or your can ban me, like i said before

Regarding the hunting/looting issue, I stand by what is written in the FAQ. I'm pretty sure it's correct, but we're open for further discussion.

And no, no desire to ban you, probably a false positive, don't worry about it.

darkky

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 08:38:01 AM

i just need a little help to move my old ship to a orange area, like it was before, is np for me if i pay some satoshi for the engine...plz move my old ship to a orange area and maybe to put at outpost some engines to buy...i used my old ship like a storage to gater resources and craft in there, without them i cant craf nm pcb 30 and others...thanks and like u did before i am waiting that u move my old ship where it was, becouse i got killed by a bug when i was docked, wasnt my fault....is not normal that i pay for the bugs...thanks an i am waiting an answer
Phenoca

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 01:09:53 AM

Level 12 smelting. Most I've ever burned. Now I'm scared to make defense grids.
https://i.imgur.com/4WndcI1.png
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2016, 04:10:35 AM

i just need a little help to move my old ship to a orange area, like it was before, is np for me if i pay some satoshi for the engine...plz move my old ship to a orange area and maybe to put at outpost some engines to buy...i used my old ship like a storage to gater resources and craft in there, without them i cant craf nm pcb 30 and others...thanks and like u did before i am waiting that u move my old ship where it was, becouse i got killed by a bug when i was docked, wasnt my fault....is not normal that i pay for the bugs...thanks an i am waiting an answer

Sorry, but this is not going to happen. Like I said, it's better to treat your other ships as "lost" / "useless" / spares.

8 argentum? That's nothing! People posted worse :)

darkky

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 07:29:51 AM

Is not fair that becouse of your bugs i get to suffer...first time i was killed when i was docked and stuck at the outpost nash, in second u moved my old ship at nash and becouse useless, i could only buy another engine....is your faoult, your bugs, why i need to suffer? like u moved before u can move it now to, is not fair becouse your bugs that my old ship became useless...where it was first time was ok, i could use it to craft.....
daltrajen

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 03:14:27 PM

Thanks for your efforts; an interesting game in development. I have noticed that game play has suddenly become much crisper and I am very glad to see that happen.
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2016, 10:45:51 AM

Thanks for your efforts; an interesting game in development. I have noticed that game play has suddenly become much crisper and I am very glad to see that happen.

Hello, daltrajen.

Thanks for your feedback, hopefully you're enjoying the game and/or your satoshi :)

darkky

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 12:23:38 PM

after you reward tracking  , my tracking were from 10 asteroids to 9 and i think was ok ,becouse u said u lowerd....until u lowerd every lvl in tracking gave me +1 more asteroid before expire......now i made from lvl 6 tracking to lvl 8 tracking and i have still 9 asteriods, in 2 levels at profesion i didnt got anythig.......is this how is need to work now or is a little bug there?
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2016, 12:34:36 PM

after you reward tracking  , my tracking were from 10 asteroids to 9 and i think was ok ,becouse u said u lowerd....until u lowerd every lvl in tracking gave me +1 more asteroid before expire......now i made from lvl 6 tracking to lvl 8 tracking and i have still 9 asteriods, in 2 levels at profesion i didnt got anythig.......is this how is need to work now or is a little bug there?

The tracking stat (for the "SCN-An Improved Scanner") has not yet been lowered. Nothing has changed in that area at all. As for how tracking works, it's easy to calculate as it's all on the surface.

Each asteroid gets SCANNER'S TRACKING STAT + TRACKING SKILL points, shown next to it's name (SAT-0000 [40]) and this amount is reduced each time you use your equipment. (As described http://www.satoshigalaxy.xyz/help/manual#tracking here).

If that is not what you're seeing, then it's indeed a bug! In that case, please follow up this post.

geralth

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 02:51:46 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2016, 03:06:33 PM by geralth

erm, im not using any ADBlocker, yet im keep on getting warning message. I hope ignoring it wont make me banned.
user: geralth

Im sure im not using adblocker as i often get popup ads while collecting from other faucets. Im simply closing them manually.

EDIT:
and its done, i cant play anymore. Now i dont have option to Ignore this warning, only reload page, and then it keep buggin me.
Im seeing adverts in correct places, i even clicked few to support this project.

Too bad. I really liked this idea, and im missing games that have smiliar idea to ELITE2:Frontier (i know its far from elite, but it earn satoshi wich is awesome!)

EDIT2:

i fixed the problem by switching to another browser. Looks like Chrome is trying to block ads on its own. Internet explorer works fine.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2016, 03:32:12 PM

have enjoyed playing this game, just slowly collecting and upgrading, keep up the good work! Wink

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
capcher

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

This user is currently ignored.

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 07:11:33 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2016, 07:59:55 PM by capcher

8 argentum? That's nothing! People posted worse Smiley

Indeed. A fact of urban life.

Bug?: Quest that doesn't fail when you're wrecked

I had a job at an outpost in Sector A, but I forgot to dock at that outpost while I'm in Sector A. Later I get wrecked at Sector B.

But unlike regular jobs that fail when you're wrecked, that Sector A job is still in progress post-wreck.

Req: Use materials from warehouse when building modules

Seems to make sense to be able to use materials from a planet's warehouse (if you have access) if you're going to build a module on that planet.

Req: Place CONS terminals on THX instead of outpost in CONS sector

Sometimes you find cheap minerals on the marketplace, and you want to buy them for crafting, then sell the product to NPC. Having the marketplace and the THX on separate stations makes this pretty tedious as you have to dock-undock many times, not to mention confusing as sometimes you forget you're on the outpost and try to sell to the NPC there only to get an error message.

If there's a CONS terminal in a GPD sector, it's always located on the THX. But if there's a CONS terminal in a CONS sector, then sometimes it's not located on the THX. It's odd because one would think it'd be more convenient to use a CONS terminal in a CONS sector.

Also, isn't CONS supposed to be a trade federation or trade union (I forget the exact word used) of sorts? With this in mind, shouldn't it be easier to trade in CONS sectors?
Phenoca

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 05:31:56 AM

lol!!
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 05:40:34 AM

erm, im not using any ADBlocker, yet im keep on getting warning message. I hope ignoring it wont make me banned.
user: geralth

Im sure im not using adblocker as i often get popup ads while collecting from other faucets. Im simply closing them manually.

EDIT:
and its done, i cant play anymore. Now i dont have option to Ignore this warning, only reload page, and then it keep buggin me.
Im seeing adverts in correct places, i even clicked few to support this project.

Too bad. I really liked this idea, and im missing games that have smiliar idea to ELITE2:Frontier (i know its far from elite, but it earn satoshi wich is awesome!)

EDIT2:

i fixed the problem by switching to another browser. Looks like Chrome is trying to block ads on its own. Internet explorer works fine.

Hello, geralth!

Sorry for your trouble, glad you figured it out. We'll investigate what Chrome is doing.

have enjoyed playing this game, just slowly collecting and upgrading, keep up the good work! ;)

Hello, CjMapope!

Thanks for your feedback. ELITE was a huge influence on us :)

o_O

I had a job at an outpost in Sector A, but I forgot to dock at that outpost while I'm in Sector A. Later I get wrecked at Sector B.

But unlike regular jobs that fail when you're wrecked, that Sector A job is still in progress post-wreck.

Just so I am clear, that was a delivery quest, right?

Req: Use materials from warehouse when building modules

Seems to make sense to be able to use materials from a planet's warehouse (if you have access) if you're going to build a module on that planet.

That would make total sense, and it's on the list, but I can't promise any advances in that area any time soon :(

Req: Place CONS terminals on THX instead of outpost in CONS sector

That's actually a good point. Filed, we'll look into this.

black_wulf

Activity: 147

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 01:50:09 PM

I'm now lv 4 Evading, but now i get hit nearly every time, It's this a bug ?

capcher

Activity: 224

This user is currently ignored.

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 09:12:26 PM

Just so I am clear, that was a delivery quest, right?

Yes.

Req: Undock button on marketplace

Can you add a button to allow players to undock directly from the marketplace without having to go to the Station page first?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: