Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:23:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE}  (Read 109706 times)
geralth

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 08:56:06 PM

First some thoughts:

1. How about make referals separate menu? with marketing materials like some banners?

2. Is there any way to contact my referals? ever thinked of about some in-game message system to other players or at least ref's ? or maybe simple allow to show my mail to public/upline?

Now my problem... :
OMG can anyone HELP ME FIX this adblocking problem (i dont have adblock, ads are shown, yet it mostly look for game like im adblocking troll). What can make such thing? im win7 , maybe antivir, or this thing that im under proxy (wifi connection to internet) ?
i rly want to play this game...
ANY CLUES??!?

Admin - can i repay you loss from adv earnings of me and you simply whitelist me?! 0.001btcok?
toecutter (OP)

Activity: 622
Merit: 500

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2016, 10:38:04 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2016, 11:18:05 PM by toecutter

Apparently there's this hidden feature (?) where if you click "Refine" or "Manufacture" multiple times with the right timing, you can craft multiple items (for example 4x copper plates) in one go. The same rules for crafting still apply (e.g. if you have 40 copper ores, you can craft a max. of 4 copper plates) but it makes crafting much less tedious.

Heh, well that's more of a bug than a feature. What basically happens is:

1. You send 4 HTTP Requests.
2. They all work as intended with little-to-no concurrency problems, because of transactions.
3. Server sends 4 HTTP Responses.
4. Your browser only shows you the last one.

It's tempting to "fix" this bug, but I can imagine other weird, yet not rule-breaking ways people could invoke it, so I'm guessing it's all good for now.

But thanks a lot for the report, that's something to think about.

First some thoughts:

1. How about make referals separate menu? with marketing materials like some banners?

2. Is there any way to contact my referals? ever thinked of about some in-game message system to other players or at least ref's ? or maybe simple allow to show my mail to public/upline?

1. Yeah, probably a good idea for people who have too many referrals to fit on one page. There is a special Referral FAQ page with promo materials, but that's probably not what you meant.

2. You can send them private messages, given they are online. You can also try recruiting them into your squad. Maybe you could start a forum topic?

But you raise very interesting points, we'll think about it.

Now my problem... :
OMG can anyone HELP ME FIX this adblocking problem (i dont have adblock, ads are shown, yet it mostly look for game like im adblocking troll). What can make such thing? im win7 , maybe antivir, or this thing that im under proxy (wifi connection to internet) ?
i rly want to play this game...
ANY CLUES??!?

Admin - can i repay you loss from adv earnings of me and you simply whitelist me?! 0.001btcok?

It is well known that some anti-viruses do block ads. If you (or anyone else!) manage to figure this out, we'll gladly add the info to our adblock guide, issue a reward, etc. Are you on a public connection? Is it slow? You said you tried both Google Chrome and Internet Explorer, how about other browsers? Do you encounter similar problems on faucets?

Sadly there's no ability to "whitelist adblockers". Thanks for the btc offer, but that's not necessary. There has to be a better way.

There was a faint plan to introduce paid/premium accounts that would a) remove adds b) improve CPU rate drastically, but so far we don't have that either. I'm not sure we'll ever go this route, as it clashes with our "no deposits" philosophy quite a bit.

SatoshiGalaxy - MMORPG Faucet - No investments - Satoshi payouts.
znjole

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 01:13:15 PM

Hi, my ip adress was blocked yesterday. Today, I can log in, but I can't refill CPU points.
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 07:01:31 PM

Hi, my ip adress was blocked yesterday. Today, I can log in, but I can't refill CPU points.

Done!

znjole

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 07:26:53 PM

Thank you!
capcher

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

This user is currently ignored.

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 09:15:38 PM

Whenever I try to refine, I get the error

www.satoshigalaxy.xyz is currently unable to handle this request.

Sometimes I simply get a blank page.

Other actions like mining and docking seems fine.
darkky

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 04:19:14 AM

yes, same here when i try to refine....
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 08:23:44 AM

Whenever I try to refine, I get the error

www.satoshigalaxy.xyz is currently unable to handle this request.

Sometimes I simply get a blank page.

Other actions like mining and docking seems fine.

yes, same here when i try to refine....

Thanks for the report! This has been fixed just now.

darkky

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:21:24 AM

Now u can refine but u still get a blanc page, and is anoying...i think u need to do something about it
capcher

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 10:29:03 AM

Yup, now when you refine, you get a page which simply says

bool(true)

However if you refresh that page (or typed satoshigalaxy.xyz in the address bar), you'll see that the refining actually took place.

Did you test it before announcing that the issue is fixed?
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 05:32:24 PM

Now u can refine but u still get a blanc page, and is anoying...i think u need to do something about it
Yup, now when you refine, you get a page which simply says

bool(true)

However if you refresh that page (or typed satoshigalaxy.xyz in the address bar), you'll see that the refining actually took place.

Did you test it before announcing that the issue is fixed?

Terribly sorry about that! I don't know how it got through testing, hopefully nothing like that would happen again.

All Smelting now receives +10 skill bonus for next 24hrs to make up for this hick-up.

darkky

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:42:23 PM

this bug happend becouse of me.....i found a way to make some satoshi and game creators nerfed that thing but when they nerfed crafting they got with that bug....after that bug i lost 200 k staoshi by mistake but was ok, becouse i made more then 700k with a thing, but wasnt a bug Smiley toecutter can confirm Smiley)
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 09:39:55 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2016, 11:19:15 PM by toecutter

this bug happend becouse of me.....i found a way to make some satoshi and game creators nerfed that thing but when they nerfed crafting they got with that bug....after that bug i lost 200 k staoshi by mistake but was ok, becouse i made more then 700k with a thing, but wasnt a bug :) toecutter can confirm :))

It's true! :)

For a longer story: we scrambled to patch darkky's "exploit" and some other code went in the way. If you're attentive, you might notice exactly one feature that got live without proper announcement :) Hint: it was discussed on this thread extensively.

@darkky: Things will probably get easier again in the future, we still have to fine-tune.

capcher

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 10:09:45 PM

Hmm, other than a 20-hour disruption on refine functionality, I can't say I've noticed any new features.
geralth

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 08:31:16 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2016, 09:04:52 PM by geralth

ouch, does giving you second place on my kids games list:
http://kids.hol.es

might count as "generated" traffic, and my adblocking problem is becouse of this?

and other thought:
i live under some kind of proxy i think , as before i start to use any protocol , i need to open http on my gateway ip 10.5.50.1 and login on provider site.

EDIT:

i just found out that on my daughters laptop everything is fine.

then i am probably scammed by some mozilla plugin/virus/trojan that is switching your ads to theirs or sth idk. i should reinstall system i think.. ehhh.. omg...
capcher

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 02:27:49 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2016, 02:46:49 PM by capcher

Found a new bug. Even though the map shows Kaus Borealis is connected to Procyon, Procyon doesn't show up on Kaus Borealis's jumpgate.

You can jump to Kaus Borealis from Procyon though. 
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 07:09:23 PM

ouch, does giving you second place on my kids games list:
http://kids.hol.es

might count as "generated" traffic, and my adblocking problem is becouse of this?

and other thought:
i live under some kind of proxy i think , as before i start to use any protocol , i need to open http on my gateway ip 10.5.50.1 and login on provider site.

EDIT:

i just found out that on my daughters laptop everything is fine.

then i am probably scammed by some mozilla plugin/virus/trojan that is switching your ads to theirs or sth idk. i should reinstall system i think.. ehhh.. omg...

Thanks for the feedback! Something does sound weird about your connection. But there's no problem with generated traffic and your website, that much I can tell.

Found a new bug. Even though the map shows Kaus Borealis is connected to Procyon, Procyon doesn't show up on Kaus Borealis's jumpgate.

You can jump to Kaus Borealis from Procyon though. 

Thanks for the report! Sneaky Procyon. Fixed.

Phenoca

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 09:49:07 PM

Too much money! Need a bigger ship to hold these asteroids loots. I have two quarries and a warehouse. Bring on the ores!
https://i.imgur.com/vhiwWQ9.png
capcher

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 06:23:26 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2016, 12:31:41 PM by capcher

So I've noticed 2 odd things about planet populations:

1. Population growth is not calculated based on number of farmers you have, but the % of population assigned as farmer.

So for example, if you have a population of 4, you need 4 (100% of population) farmers for population to grow by 11 per time interval. Later on, when your population becomes 300, you'll need 300 farmers for population to grow by the same amount (11) per time interval.

2. Population growth doesn't exactly grow by accumulation. Instead, once per interval it checks your % farmer at that moment in time then increments the population based on that.

Are these by design?

On an unrelated note, "sapphire" is still misspelled on several occasions like "Message from Quarry...", "Ordered mining...", and "Last operation: ..."
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 06:42:45 PM

Too much money! Need a bigger ship to hold these asteroids loots. I have two quarries and a warehouse. Bring on the ores!

Hehe :)

So I've noticed 2 odd things about planet populations:

1. Population growth is not calculated based on number of farmers you have, but the % of population assigned as farmer.

So for example, if you have a population of 4, you need 4 (100% of population) farmers for population to grow by 11 per time interval. Later on, when your population becomes 300, you'll need 300 farmers for population to grow by the same amount (11) per time interval.

2. Population growth doesn't exactly grow by accumulation. Instead, once per interval it checks your % farmer at that moment in time then increments the population based on that.

Are these by design?

I'm not quite sure about 1, will have to double-check. But part 2 is definitely correct and is by design.

On an unrelated note, "sapphire" is still misspelled on several occasions like "Message from Quarry...", "Ordered mining...", and "Last operation: ..."

Ugh, damn! Thank you!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: