Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:35:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Bitcoin  (Read 67065 times)
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1160

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 04:22:00 PM

I think the anonymity will be removed a state of stability will occur, banks and governments will adopt it and will support it more and I think the last price for it to achieve will be about $700 or around it.
Wow! A better and demanding prediction about bitcoin by you. It is a problem for the people that with its anonymity the criminals are encouraged and definitely when the government will involve they will remove anonymity.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 06:49:35 PM

I think the anonymity will be removed a state of stability will occur, banks and governments will adopt it and will support it more and I think the last price for it to achieve will be about $700 or around it.
Wow! A better and demanding prediction about bitcoin by you. It is a problem for the people that with its anonymity the criminals are encouraged and definitely when the government will involve they will remove anonymity.
But the matter of anonymity will affect a number of its users there are a large number of people who want to stay with its anonymity but there are also some majority which want its anonymity.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 07:23:56 PM

You never know what the future will be for Bitcoin later and that is really bad. I hope that there will be more people that is going to use it in the future.
And that will be so good. But you never know what will happen and that is the problem, we all know that the halving is also coming so that will be maybe good for us.

The future of btc seems to be good. halving will not affect to that extent. As the world is becoming more digital so possibility of seeing good future towards the btc....hoping always for the best.
jak1

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 08:15:24 PM

The future of bitcoins is in safe hands. We are in a digital world and
Bitcoins is a digitial currency. So we are heading towards right direction, if we holding BTC.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 07:08:29 AM

Bitcoins is a digitial currency. So we are heading towards right direction, if we holding BTC.

That is the right sentence to say that. Technology is getting more better and it really helps a lot. There are a lot of people who are using computers and are always online so bitcoin is really at the right path for now.
trenchflaint

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 07:23:19 AM

That is the right sentence to say that. Technology is getting more better and it really helps a lot. There are a lot of people who are using computers and are always online so bitcoin is really at the right path for now.

And more people are really getting into bitcoin as they see is has a bright future ahead,we just need to wait for more companies to get into bitcoin so that it will be mainstream.
Pollak

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Pollak

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 10:16:14 AM

Bitcoin will have of course a good future. Because the world is getting more digital and that is very good for Bitcoin.
But you never know what will happen with Bitcoin and that is the problem. I hope that there will be more people that is going to use some Bitcoin.

Alauria

Activity: 131

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 11:00:51 AM

The future of Bitcoin is hard to predict, and that is very bad. Because you never know what can happen with Bitcoin later and that is bad.
I personally think that Bitcoin will be more used later and also more acceptable. That should be nice for the people who already have Bitcoin.
simonloff

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 01:27:16 PM

I think it has very good potential and can become the main currency used online and be dominant in conducting global transactions, I see it being one of the top currencies in the world, Not sure about it taking the dollar "or of this prediction overall though"
sachung

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 02:07:02 PM

I think it has potential to change the very structure of the economical world, Be a top currency used worldwide and produce significant changes in the structure of the world.. I think it has the potential to even replace dollars and fiat overall.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2979

:( My PC broke due trying to recover an old wallet

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 02:27:12 PM

I think it has potential to change the very structure of the economical world, Be a top currency used worldwide and produce significant changes in the structure of the world.. I think it has the potential to even replace dollars and fiat overall.
Lol thats impossible it will not happen in the future that bitcoin will be replace usd or fiat,.
Honestly bitcoin will be popular but not all people will use it because more people are ignorance in internet.. so this is impossbile..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 02:55:36 PM

The future of the bitcoin is pretty good if look at the events that are upcoming, as a example we have the halving that is coming.
The halving will as a example be pretty great because its gonna let the price rise without any doubts.
ReLoad

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 05:43:12 PM

Lets just hope that when all the coins are mined the fee's don't become astronomical BTCBTCBTC
jkrules

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 06:13:46 PM

The future of the bitcoin is pretty good if look at the events that are upcoming, as a example we have the halving that is coming.
The halving will as a example be pretty great because its gonna let the price rise without any doubts.

if price is more stable, it would attract more investors who would love to invest their money, if price falls down people would hesitate in investing their money.
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 05:33:16 AM

if price is more stable, it would attract more investors who would love to invest their money, if price falls down people would hesitate in investing their money.

There is no such things as stable price in trading even real currency doesnt have stable price,risk is always there in investing,prices change daily you just have to be wise.
uname

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 07:03:49 AM

I think that's too much. for bitcoin could replace the dollar I do not think bitcoin could become a major currency. and take over the entire currency. The expectations were too great

BruceLee007

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 07:12:37 AM

What are the future projections for Bitcoin?
Just go and take a look at the speculation section and you will see what people think the future will look like for Bitcoin. Just take all those predictions with a grain of salt. BUT NO ONE CAN PREDICT THE FUTURE SO IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO KNOW WHAT THE FUTURE FOR BITCOIN IS.

we can't predict far future of bitcoin, but we really can predict what will happen this year to bitcoin, like halving and what price it should be at end of year

i think in future bitcoin will be more and more popular so it's price will grow for sure, maybe after 20 years we will see bitcoin for 3000$
Zaun

Activity: 770

Forza Roma

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 01:10:05 PM

It is very hard to know for what is going to happen with Bitcoin later in the future. A currency is always changing.
But we all think that it will rise later in the future and that we all can have some profit, but we are not for sure.
We just let it happen and see what is going on.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 05:48:10 PM

Just go and take a look at the speculation section and you will see what people think the future will look like for Bitcoin. Just take all those predictions with a grain of salt. BUT NO ONE CAN PREDICT THE FUTURE SO IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO KNOW WHAT THE FUTURE FOR BITCOIN IS.

we can't predict far future of bitcoin, but we really can predict what will happen this year to bitcoin, like halving and what price it should be at end of year

i think in future bitcoin will be more and more popular so it's price will grow for sure, maybe after 20 years we will see bitcoin for 3000$

20 years is a lot of time, in that period of time anything can happen, maybe another currency will take over bitcoin, or maybe bitcoin takes over everywhere and grows too high, anything can happen and we can't really know if what will happen, we can just hope for the best for us and that is a high price of bitcoin and of bitcoin staying alive.
bankingbtc

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 05:55:32 PM

Everything stating about the future of Bitcoin is just a blind guess, anything can happen to bitcoin price, it may even drop to 200USD but even then may people will invest considering it as a price drop and the prime time to buy BTC

i don't think that it will drop to 200$, that's way too low since price now is 430$ and it still rises because of halving, everyone buys bitcoins to sell them after halving

and halving will happen in July and that will boost price for sure, so i think that bitcoin have potential
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: