Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:02:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin | Environmental Green Causes | Full 7% PoS | Foundation  (Read 284480 times)
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192

EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 10:03:54 PM

This is the address for donations to the seed nodes generously provided by granite and chrysophylax:

EVFGgEwPut8GDGfbhN4eRe5dfd4oZffGgg

I am starting the donations off with a donation of 5k EGC to this address on behalf of the EGC team. Also, I will be solo mining to this address when PoW mining difficulty is low. My pool mining income already directly goes to the first and original seed node.

Thank you in advance for your donations as we show granite how appreciative we are for helping strengthen the EGC network with the 3 seed nodes provided.

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dez82

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 02:52:14 AM

Well, staking seems to be paying better than mining at the moment. Pretty cool! According to qt, staking difficulty is at 0.0008 vs 6.46 mining difficulty

EverGreenCoin faucet! Get some free EverGreenCoin!

http://Coin-Faucet.com/EGC/?r=384
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 03:40:40 AM

Well, staking seems to be paying better than mining at the moment. Pretty cool! According to qt, staking difficulty is at 0.0008 vs 6.46 mining difficulty

Glad you are enjoying one of the many benifits of PoS. Our environment is enjoying it as well.

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 03:41:24 AM

This is the address for donations to the seed nodes generously provided by granite and chrysophylax:

I am starting the donations off with a donation of 5k EGC to this address on behalf of the EGC team. Also, I will be solo mining to this address when PoW mining difficulty is low. My pool mining income already directly goes to the first and original seed node.

Thank you in advance for your donations as we show granite how appreciative we are for helping strengthen the EGC network with the 3 seed nodes provided.

thats very much appreciated ...

with that sort of donation already - we almost have enough for another node ... Wink ...

for every 7000egc - ill create another node until we get a total of 7 full nodes in total - so another 4 nodes for back of the main seednodes ...

is there a way to see the wallet and watch it - for the progress? ... a link to a block explorer for instance? ...

tanx again guys ...

#crysx

JustinC64

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 03:41:36 AM

staking like pro Grin
dez82

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 03:55:06 AM

Can someone please link to the .deb package for the pi wallet? I want to install on raspbian

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 04:21:17 AM

with that sort of donation already - we almost have enough for another node ... Wink ...

for every 7000egc - ill create another node until we get a total of 7 full nodes in total - so another 4 nodes for back of the main seednodes ...

is there a way to see the wallet and watch it - for the progress? ... a link to a block explorer for instance? ...

tanx again guys ...

#crysx

http://93.190.137.232:3003/address/EVFGgEwPut8GDGfbhN4eRe5dfd4oZffGgg

If you look now you will only see 293 EGC balance from today's solo mining to this wallet. I am waiting for a community member to send the 5k as they owe it to me for services performed. I gave them the mentioned address for my payment to avoid unnecessary shuffling of the 5k and the fees associated.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 04:31:41 AM

Can someone please link to the .deb package for the pi wallet? I want to install on raspbian

It has not yet been packaged. You will need to build from source or wait for a package to be built.

dez82

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 05:02:42 AM

It has not yet been packaged. You will need to build from source or wait for a package to be built.

I'd love to, but I know nothing about compiling. I've tried but I'm just terrible at it. It's so confusing. In 3 years I'll have finished my IT degree but for now, I'll be relying on you guys.

Hey, if you compiled from source, can you make a youtube video of yourself doing it for the pi?

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 05:06:10 AM

tanx again guys ...

#crysx

If you look now you will only see 293 EGC balance from today's solo mining to this wallet. I am waiting for a community member to send the 5k as they owe it to me for services performed. I gave them the mentioned address for my payment to avoid unnecessary shuffling of the 5k and the fees associated.

thats great ...

ill setup another node shortly after the funds hit 7000rgc - and pm you guys the address ...

ill also place a miner out of thefarm to mine for this a little while also ...

tanx again ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 05:07:45 AM

I'd love to, but I know nothing about compiling. I've tried but I'm just terrible at it. It's so confusing. In 3 years I'll have finished my IT degree but for now, I'll be relying on you guys.

Hey, if you compiled from source, can you make a youtube video of yourself doing it for the pi?

is the wallet a daemon or a qt wallet that the respberry pi creates? ...

what os is it? ... obviously a debian based system ...

maybe i can help ...

#crysx

clayford08

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 05:41:14 AM

I'm currently running Ubuntu MATE on the Pi that we are testing but it should be very similar in compiling. Go to the command prompt and download the dependencies from from the readme-qt.rst (located in the doc file), using the command sudo apt-get install. Install each package listed for Debian. Once you do that, cd into the master folder and type "qmake" then "make". If you run into any issues, just come back here and leave a reply.

EverGreenCoin (EGC) - promote and support Environmental Green Causes. http://evergreencoin.org
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 06:28:59 AM

tanx again guys ...

#crysx

Thank you crysx and thank you to whomever just donated the 2k to put the donation total at 7293 EGC already! Smiley

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 06:32:40 AM

tanx again guys ...

#crysx

Thank you crysx and thank you to whomever just donated the 2k to put the donation total at 7293 EGC already! Smiley

daaayaaam ... already? ...

ok - ill have another node setup tonight - and ready and fully synced tomorrow morning ...

ill pm you the address when its done ...

btw - why is it that you dont get cryptoid to get a full block explorer system setup? ...

fairglu - he is always fair on price - always on the ball - always has the system running - and one hell of a guy ...

AND the block explorer is second to none ... have a look - https://chainz.cryptoid.info/grn/ ...

#crysx

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 08:11:34 AM

tanx again guys ...

#crysx

ok - ill have another node setup tonight - and ready and fully synced tomorrow morning ...

btw - why is it that you dont get cryptoid to get a full block explorer system setup? ...

fairglu - he is always fair on price - always on the ball - always has the system running - and one hell of a guy ...

AND the block explorer is second to none ... have a look - https://chainz.cryptoid.info/grn/ ...

#crysx

Yes, I am impressed and proud of the generosity and commitment of the EGC community also. By all means, take your time with the additional node and I will keep an eye out for the address to send to.

The block explorer was built internally by the EGC team. Minus the price field, which we are hoping to convey from a "better" exchange soon, I see no real short comings. And we are hella guys also! Smiley

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 08:38:22 AM

tanx again guys ...

#crysx

#crysx

Yes, I am impressed and proud of the generosity and commitment of the EGC community also. By all means, take your time with the additional node and I will keep an eye out for the address to send to.

The block explorer was built internally by the EGC team. Minus the price field, which we are hoping to convey from a "better" exchange soon, I see no real short comings. And we are hella guys also! Smiley

hehehe ... helluva good bunch of guys you all are - agreed ... and i dont mean any offense in the slightest ...

i just dont understand the reason why you would want to re-invent the wheel on a cart when you have the steel-belted slip-resistant anti-wear advanced-technology version for a small sum of btc per year ... thats all ...

egc donations - definitely impressive ... i guess thats the way it works for an active giving community ... im glad to be a part of it ...

another node will be setup tomorrow ...

#crysx

clayford08

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 11:10:23 PM

EGC Community,

For all of those interested in having an android PoS wallet, the EGC team will be taking donations. This can be a very costly development. We will be taking donations in BTC or EGC. Preferably BTC, since that's what the dev accepts for his work. Here are the two addresses you can donate to.

For EGC donations:
EXU1LxLWdHFvspzoQfW8a7HpFbRVkqsUit

For BTC donations:

1AaRjBtym5XtRn2bnRGZcqDXPrr33GCkv5

EverGreenCoin (EGC) - promote and support Environmental Green Causes. http://evergreencoin.org
dez82

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 12:33:43 AM

maybe i can help ...

#crysx

Did some research into Qt and decided to have a bash at compiling on the Pi yesterday. I'm about 1/2 way there, just having some memory issues with the Raspberry pi so having to create some swap space on a USB pen drive.

Going through dependency hell too, probably not the easiest way to learn to compile, but I seem to be making progress.

If I get it compiled, I'll see if I can suck it all up into a zip or gzip file and dump it somewhere, like dropbox. Not saying it'll work for you if it works for me, but at least it'll give the community a good head start. Anyone who knows how to write install scripts or build packages might want to put up a PPA, if I can get this compiled.

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 12:38:47 AM

maybe i can help ...

#crysx

Did some research into Qt and decided to have a bash at compiling on the Pi yesterday. I'm about 1/2 way there, just having some memory issues with the Raspberry pi so having to create some swap space on a USB pen drive.

Going through dependency hell too, probably not the easiest way to learn to compile, but I seem to be making progress.

If I get it compiled, I'll see if I can suck it all up into a zip or gzip file and dump it somewhere, like dropbox. Not saying it'll work for you if it works for me, but at least it'll give the community a good head start. Anyone who knows how to write install scripts or build packages might want to put up a PPA, if I can get this compiled.

a swap file if reasonably easy to setup - but you will need to make sure you have enough drive space spare ... normally compiles like this take about 4gb ram average - unless you do massive static compiles ( like i do with centos vps systems ) where 8gb ram is the norm ...

a couple of simple commands to make a swap available - make it permanent ( fstab ) then compile making sure all deps are installed ...

i dunno what the deps maybe on the pi debian distro - but they would all be available id assume - as the raspberry pi is the most popular in the range of small devices ... so the support is huge ...

if you do get stuck - show is the procedure you go through for compilation and also the scripts ( if any ) you use ...

maybe help will not be needed after you make it all happen ...

#crysx

dez82

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 01:10:00 AM

maybe i can help ...

#crysx

a swap file if reasonably easy to setup - but you will need to make sure you have enough drive space spare ... normally compiles like this take about 4gb ram average - unless you do massive static compiles ( like i do with centos vps systems ) where 8gb ram is the norm ...

a couple of simple commands to make a swap available - make it permanent ( fstab ) then compile making sure all deps are installed ...

i dunno what the deps maybe on the pi debian distro - but they would all be available id assume - as the raspberry pi is the most popular in the range of small devices ... so the support is huge ...

if you do get stuck - show is the procedure you go through for compilation and also the scripts ( if any ) you use ...

maybe help will not be needed after you make it all happen ...

#crysx

Yeah, I can create the swap file. Am doing it at the moment(7GB). After this, assuming there are no more unmet dependencies, I should be sorted.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: