Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:02:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin | Environmental Green Causes | Full 7% PoS | Foundation  (Read 284480 times)
dez82

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 10:25:12 PM

So, Clayford's Raspberry Pi wallet works on Ubuntu, which only works on Raspberry Pi 2.

I have a raspberry Pi B+, this won't run Ubuntu, and I did the compile in Raspbian.

The error I'm getting seems to be related to the Raspbian font pack (droid sans serif)

So, if anyone has the NOOBS sdcard, please try to get it working in raspbian so we can run it on the lower end Pi's, like the Raspberry Pi Zero, 1, B and B+

I'll help where I can, but I'm gonna see if I can run it in arch linux or fedora, as they might have the necessary dependencies.

EverGreenCoin faucet! Get some free EverGreenCoin!

http://Coin-Faucet.com/EGC/?r=384

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
clayford08

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 10:56:02 PM

I just posted a few things in the marketplace on Cryptopia. There might be something you want in the lot. Have a look:
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/MarketPlace?categoryId=0&currencyId=232&locationId=0&sortBy=Title&searchTerm=&type=All%20Items

EverGreenCoin (EGC) - promote and support Environmental Green Causes. http://evergreencoin.org
clayford08

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 11:41:29 PM

So, Clayford's Raspberry Pi wallet works on Ubuntu, which only works on Raspberry Pi 2.

I have a raspberry Pi B+, this won't run Ubuntu, and I did the compile in Raspbian.

The error I'm getting seems to be related to the Raspbian font pack (droid sans serif)

So, if anyone has the NOOBS sdcard, please try to get it working in raspbian so we can run it on the lower end Pi's, like the Raspberry Pi Zero, 1, B and B+

I'll help where I can, but I'm gonna see if I can run it in arch linux or fedora, as they might have the necessary dependencies.

I will be working on my Pi Zero tonight. I'll let you know what I find out.

EverGreenCoin (EGC) - promote and support Environmental Green Causes. http://evergreencoin.org
WhyMe

Activity: 661
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 01:14:04 AM

I just posted a few things in the marketplace on Cryptopia. There might be something you want in the lot. Have a look:
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/MarketPlace?categoryId=0&currencyId=232&locationId=0&sortBy=Title&searchTerm=&type=All%20Items
290x works ?
CryptoCanary
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006

Canary in the crypto mine!

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 02:20:29 AM

290x works ?

I will respond, to not keep you waiting WhyMe. Clay stepped out to the store.

Yes, it does work. He has had it over a year but, it has not seen much use in that time as he was away from home most of that year.

Sounds like near mint to me. Smiley

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192

EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 03:56:43 AM

I would like to thank those of you that participated in the EGC IRC summit. It was nice to get to chat with some of you. We will always be in the IRC should you need assistance, have an idea or suggestion, or just to chat. If you do not get a response quickly, please be patient. We might have stepped away for a moment to get coffee, grab a bite to eat, or in rare cases, sleep. Wink

Thanks EverGreenCoin community!

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 08:52:49 AM

Attention Artist

We would like to see your work applied towards EverGreenCoin with some amazing EGC-eye-candy. We are placing a reward of 1k EGC on the top three submissions of EGC artwork. We will keep the competition open until everyone has had sufficient time to complete any creative idea. We are leaving the criteria wide open and only ask that it relates to EGC specifically somehow and would easily be disguised as EGC art. We want to see your creativity flow as you the artist sees fit.

I know there are some amazing artists reading this. I can not wait to see your results. Thanks in advance!

clayford08

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 10:53:04 PM

EGC is now listed on Bittrex!

Let's show some support for Bittrex by trading as much as possible today on their exchange.

qwep1

Activity: 610
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 11:40:36 PM

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-EGC  Cool

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▄▄
▄█████████▀▀          ▀▀█████████▄
██████▀▀        ▄▄        ▀▀██████
██████      ▄▄██████▄▄      ██████
██████    ██████████████    ██████
██████      ▀▀██████▀▀      ██████
██████          ▀▀        ▄▄██████
▀█████    ▄▄          ▄▄█████████▀
   ▀▀█    ████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀▀
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
    KryptKoin rebranded to Phore   
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
PoS 3.0  -  Masternodes  -  Obfuscation

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
 ▄████████▀▀      ▀▀████████▄
▐█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▌
▐████       ▄▄██▄▄       ████▌
▐████    ▄██████████▄    ████▌
▐████    ████████████    ████▌
▐████    ▀██████████▀    ████▌
▐████       ▀▀██▀▀       ████▌
 ▀███                 ▄▄█████▌
    ▀    █▄▄      ▄▄████████▀
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 11:42:49 PM

So the community is aware, I will be bringing down the seed node to upgrade it to version 1.1.1 this evening.

Version 1.1.1 includes a fix suggested by Mammix2 to prevent accidental forks in very rare circumstances. It also includes a resolution to the problem of hanging during initial load. This version loads very quickly even on initial load. This upgrade is not required but it is strongly suggested.

My apologies for releasing this new version just 4 days after the last update. Since the resolution to an issue the community had voiced had been found and the Windows wallet version 1.1 was not yet compiled, we did find it appropriate to release it as soon as possible.

EverGreenCoin wallet version 1.1.1 source code is on the GitHub now. The Mac OS X wallet version 1.1.1 and the Windows wallet version 1.1.1 will be compiled and released as soon as possible.

Again, sorry to those that just recently updated and thank you in advance for taking the time to update to version 1.1.1

makemake

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 12:08:20 AM

I have a pi b+ too. I'm very insterested about a wallet into the pi. if I can help I could fill in the version for the b +, by the instructions of pi wallet. but I not assure you that it works 100%. if someone already has the wallet ready for the most b + I am available for beta testing. soon I will have the pi 2 for testing.
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 12:09:10 AM

So the community is aware, I will be bringing down the seed node to upgrade it to version 1.1.1 this evening.

Version 1.1.1 includes a fix suggested by Mammix2 to prevent accidental forks in very rare circumstances. It also includes a resolution to the problem of hanging during initial load. This version loads very quickly even on initial load. This upgrade is not required but it is strongly suggested.

My apologies for releasing this new version just 4 days after the last update. Since the resolution to an issue the community had voiced had been found and the Windows wallet version 1.1 was not yet compiled, we did find it appropriate to release it as soon as possible.

EverGreenCoin wallet version 1.1.1 source code is on the GitHub now. The Mac OS X wallet version 1.1.1 and the Windows wallet version 1.1.1 will be compiled and released as soon as possible.

Again, sorry to those that just recently updated and thank you in advance for taking the time to update to version 1.1.1

keep up the great work mate ...

its always appreciated ...

the other nodes will carry the load - thats why they are all there - so never fret ...

mammix2? ... i know that name - but for the life of me dont know why ...

i know he is a coin developer - and a damn good one at that - but really dont know why this name is so familiar to me ...

#crysx

maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 12:17:47 AM

So If my codeslock.com domain get sold on https://www.cryptopia.co.nz, it will be the very first domain name to be sold for EverGreenCoin.
The domain has been already accepted as Premium domain name and now I am supporting the EGC community by selling the domain for EGC.

The asking price and description here: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/MarketPlaceAction/MarketItem?marketItemId=2331
Start Bidding!

Am I spamming? Report me!
clayford08

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 12:22:17 AM

We have now been hosted on another pool. For those that would like to spread the hash a little:
http://www.superninjapool.tk/

dez82

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 12:43:57 AM

I have a pi b+ too. I'm very insterested about a wallet into the pi. if I can help I could fill in the version for the b +, by the instructions of pi wallet. but I not assure you that it works 100%. if someone already has the wallet ready for the most b + I am available for beta testing. soon I will have the pi 2 for testing.

What we need you to do is compile it and get it running.

Here is a tip:
-Add the jessie repo to your sources.list file (It needs both wheezy and jessie repo's
-install the qt dev library
-Make sure you are running the LXDM display manager, I had problems with this
-Learn how to make symbolic links to libraries in the /lib folder. Many of the libraries, especially the Berkeley database, require a newer edition to what's available from the repo, you will need to create links to the older libraries when it asks for them.

Ask clay and Evergreencoin if you need any images to work with. Clay has it working on the Pi 2.

EverGreenCoin faucet! Get some free EverGreenCoin!

http://Coin-Faucet.com/EGC/?r=384
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 03:22:57 AM

the other nodes will carry the load - thats why they are all there - so never fret ...

i know he is a coin developer - and a damn good one at that - but really dont know why this name is so familiar to me ...

#crysx

Thanks for the kind words and it makes the entire team proud to know our diligent work is appreciated.

In my involvment in crypto I have been fortunate to work with, learn from, and rub shoulders with some amazingly smart and generously helpful people. I am more than honored to add mammix2 to that list. EGC was 'cloned' from one of his coins. Though that is not to say we did not nor do not work tirelessly to make EGC our own.

Here's to a great start to the week community!

Cheers!

clayford08

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 03:27:46 AM

#crysx

Thanks for the kind words and it makes the entire team proud to know our diligent work is appreciated.

In my involvment in crypto I have been fortunate to work with, learn from, and rub shoulders with some amazingly smart and generously helpful people. I am more than honored to add mammix2 to that list. EGC was 'cloned' from one of his coins. Though that is not to say we did not nor do not work tirelessly to make EGC our own.

Cheers!

Where's that damn like button?

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 03:39:02 AM

#crysx

Cheers!

agreed ... entirely ...

its a pleasure to be part of the evergreencoin community also ... i hope this will be a very long term relationship ... there is lots to do ...

it doesnt matter if the code was cloned or copied initially - what matters is what you do with it and how you grow it ...

you dont need to invent the wheel again - to make it better ... just clone and improve ...

btw - i looked through the granite code - and guess who has had his fingers in the original granite code also? Wink ...

i think i need to have a chat to mammix2 after i settle down after the the house move ... starting to impress the hell outta me with his code ...

#crysx

mammix2
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 10:01:11 AM

Morning all

This was a totally random meeting up for me. I came across EGC when browsing through the forums and saw the code was very familiar.
EGC feels like a very genuine project, glad i can be some help Smiley

1HfpFYxBUpQ941mKd4DEjsyA22HN4Kerzu
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 10:05:14 AM

Morning all

This was a totally random meeting up for me. I came across EGC when browsing through the forums and saw the code was very familiar.
EGC feels like a very genuine project, glad i can be some help Smiley

mammix2 ...

it is nice code ... and pretty well done ...

i would luv to have a chat regarding granite as well with you ...

you seemed to have been one of the very early ones ( if not the first ) to have had anything to do with the garnite code ( when it was granitecoin ) ...

i would appreciate your time and skill with help and advice ...

lets chat ...

#crysx

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: