Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:18:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NiceHash Miner - easy-to-use best-profit multi-device cryptocurrency miner  (Read 170568 times)
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 12:56:38 PM

I'm just wondering why nicehash miner have some low amount of mining right now previously even I only use my laptop I can mine at least .5$ a day but now it is only giving me .30$ so I stop it for the moment I'll check if there would be some improvement after the update.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nicehash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 885
Merit: 1006

NiceHash.com

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 06:23:32 PM

Dear users,

Version 1.4.0.0 of NiceHash Miner has just been released. It brings:

• Added the ability to submit per-device benchmark results to NiceHash's profitability calculator
  • Fixed bug regarding infinite amount of error messages when an invalid Bitcoin address is used
  • Removed default Bitcoin address, users are encouraged to use it's own Bitcoin address upon starting NiceHash Miner
  • Automatically removes old Ethereum DAG files
  • Ethereum benchmark speed is more accurate now by using up-to-date DAG file
  • Fixed benchmark DAG file location for Ethereum
  • Added trim to remove extra spaces in some of the CPU names
  • Added the ability to mine Ethereum on NVIDIA_3.X GPUs
  • Removed NeoScrypt from the algo list for NVIDIA_3.X as it is not supported anymore
  • Added the ability to mine only with certain device(s) for AMD Ethereum mining

It is recommended that all existing users upgrade to this release. If your are a new user, download the full package and follow How to get&run it? instructions.

AMD GPU USERS - PLEASE READ! In some particular combinations of Windows version + AMD Driver version benchmarks on some algorithms keep getting terminated. If the particular algorithm that is being terminated is shown on pause on the front page of NiceHash.com (No orders - mining unavailable), then this is normal expected behavior. However, if benchmark is also terminated for active algorithms, then you have to apply workaround solution. The solution is to copy all .cl files from the [..\bin\sgminer-5-3-0-general\kernel] folder into [c:\Users\[your_username_here]\appdata\local\temp\] folder and then re-run the benchmark for the algorithms that are terminated during benchmark.

Go ahead and get the new version: download here!

Keep on mining! Wink

Best regards,
NiceHash team

Stein

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:15:33 PM

Ethereum is hanging on the new benchmark test. My GPU stays at 0% and I have to use taskmanager to stop the Nicehash process.
All the other algorithms worked and Ethereum worked for me on Version 13.03

I am using a GTX 970.

EDIT:Just re-benchmarked Ethereum on 1.3.03 and it worked no problem.
Tried one more time on 1.4.0 and it hung again.
aarons6
Legendary

Activity: 1736

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:13:54 PM

i just upgraded to the new version and all the benchmarks are saying terminated..

1.3 worked. i dunno why 1.4 isnt.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:30:36 PM

Dear users,

Version 1.4.0.0 of NiceHash Miner has just been released. It brings:

• Added the ability to submit per-device benchmark results to NiceHash's profitability calculator
  • Fixed bug regarding infinite amount of error messages when an invalid Bitcoin address is used
  • Removed default Bitcoin address, users are encouraged to use it's own Bitcoin address upon starting NiceHash Miner
  • Automatically removes old Ethereum DAG files
  • Ethereum benchmark speed is more accurate now by using up-to-date DAG file
  • Fixed benchmark DAG file location for Ethereum
  • Added trim to remove extra spaces in some of the CPU names
  • Added the ability to mine Ethereum on NVIDIA_3.X GPUs
  • Removed NeoScrypt from the algo list for NVIDIA_3.X as it is not supported anymore
  • Added the ability to mine only with certain device(s) for AMD Ethereum mining

It is recommended that all existing users upgrade to this release. If your are a new user, download the full package and follow How to get&run it? instructions.

AMD GPU USERS - PLEASE READ! In some particular combinations of Windows version + AMD Driver version benchmarks on some algorithms keep getting terminated. If the particular algorithm that is being terminated is shown on pause on the front page of NiceHash.com (No orders - mining unavailable), then this is normal expected behavior. However, if benchmark is also terminated for active algorithms, then you have to apply workaround solution. The solution is to copy all .cl files from the [..\bin\sgminer-5-3-0-general\kernel] folder into [c:\Users\[your_username_here]\appdata\local\temp\] folder and then re-run the benchmark for the algorithms that are terminated during benchmark.

Go ahead and get the new version: download here!

Keep on mining! Wink

Best regards,
NiceHash team
so here's the updated version, i'll be going to try using this OP and hope I won't get any problem I'll be giving a feedback also if this works for me or not thank you for this OP.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
nicehash (OP)
Legendary

NiceHash.com

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 09:38:56 PM

i just upgraded to the new version and all the benchmarks are saying terminated..

1.3 worked. i dunno why 1.4 isnt.

Which cards are you using?

nicehash (OP)
Legendary

NiceHash.com

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 09:54:27 PM

Hmm, unfortunately there seems to be a small but annoying bug - if you start with clean NHM (without config) then the entered Bitcoin address is not stored in config.json and therefore not used in the benchmark. We'll release a bugfix soon, meanwhile just "Start" miner for a few moments (will start mining on first algo - X11), then Stop miner, close NHM. Then start NHM again and you should be able to run benchmark.

aarons6
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:57:05 PM

Hmm, unfortunately there seems to be a small but annoying bug - if you start with clean NHM (without config) then the entered Bitcoin address is not stored in config.json and therefore not used in the benchmark. We'll release a bugfix soon, meanwhile just "Start" miner for a few moments (will start mining on first algo - X11), then Stop miner, close NHM. Then start NHM again and you should be able to run benchmark.

yes i figured it out that was the problem when i restarted the app and the bitcoin address was blank.

i just manually added it in the config.
aarons6
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:01:50 PM

quick question, how come sometimes my profit shows negative on the new web ui.. what do you base cost at?
Stein

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:09:00 PM

Did that. Ethereum is still not running in the benchmark.. I'll download it again.
Redownloaded. Ethereum still not working...
aarons6
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:11:31 PM

Did that. Ethereum is still not running in the benchmark.. I'll download it again.

yes mine seems to be stuck on ethereum as well..

wonder if its timing out because its taking too long to download the dag..
Stein

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:16:24 PM

Do you have to close yours with the Task Manager ?
aarons6
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:21:01 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2016, 11:56:18 PM by aarons6

it says please wait.. been like that for over 10 minutes..
i pushed stop and it doesnt stop.. seems stuck.

the system is idle..

ok edit.

the app isnt writing to the directory.. its the problem with the bitcoin address.. i just restarted and now all the benchmarks are zero.

going to try it as admin.

edit 2, didnt work.

i just manually set the eth benchmark and now it seems to be working.

so once the dag was made you can benchmark..
so the work around would be to put a high number manually in, like 50000000 then hit start, let it make the dag and stop and it run the benchmark.
theLosers106

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 12:36:27 AM

the system is idle..

ok edit.

the app isnt writing to the directory.. its the problem with the bitcoin address.. i just restarted and now all the benchmarks are zero.

edit 2, didnt work.

so the work around would be to put a high number manually in, like 50000000 then hit start, let it make the dag and stop and it run the benchmark.

To @Stein & @aarons6 :
Ethereum takes a while to create the DAG file. It may take around 10 minutes on a relatively new CPU to create it. Then the benchmark would start and you should see some GPU usage. Regarding the Bitcoin address, it will be fixed soon. Thanks for the feedback  Wink

BTC: 1KnLUyFTyqrMzcNrgACHFEoUtbqQUs8X1Q
XRE: 15RjuCT6T8sF1KkD2MmT4pQvHU8UtSoYXG
aarons6
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 01:31:25 AM

the system is idle..

ok edit.

edit 2, didnt work.

To @Stein & @aarons6 :
Ethereum takes a while to create the DAG file. It may take around 10 minutes on a relatively new CPU to create it. Then the benchmark would start and you should see some GPU usage. Regarding the Bitcoin address, it will be fixed soon. Thanks for the feedback  Wink

I thought that too but the benchmark didn't make the data folder so it wasn't downloading the dag.

I got it tho the way I said in my post. Now I just gotta wait for the profitability to go back up. Can't wait for a way to set min profit so it stops  mining when it's down.
Stein

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 02:15:31 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2016, 03:04:04 AM by Stein

Where are you putting this number in ? I see no area in which to enter any numbers....
I let it run 1 hour and still nothing...

EDIT: Almost two hours now.. I'm guessing it's not because I didn't give it enough time to download the DAG....
aarons6
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 03:40:29 AM

Where are you putting this number in ? I see no area in which to enter any numbers....
I let it run 1 hour and still nothing...

EDIT: Almost two hours now.. I'm guessing it's not because I didn't give it enough time to download the DAG....

in the config.json file at the bottom where it says benchmark speed
Stein

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 03:45:12 AM

Ah I found another way as well.
I copied the config.json file from
NiceHashMiner_v1.3.0.3\bin\ethereum
to
NiceHashMiner_v1.4.0.0\bin\ethereum

and that seemed to work...

but yeah the ethereum benchmark is not working. I let it run an hour before messing around with it.
Once I moved the json file it worked right away..

What's even weirder is that my Etherum hash dropped from 18.39 in the 1.3.0.3 benchmark to 5.56 in the 1.4.0.0 Benchmark...
That's on a single GTX 9700

I'll be sticking with the old version for now.
aarons6
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:01:17 AM

Ah I found another way as well.
I copied the config.json file from
NiceHashMiner_v1.3.0.3\bin\ethereum
to
NiceHashMiner_v1.4.0.0\bin\ethereum

and that seemed to work...

but yeah the ethereum benchmark is not working. I let it run an hour before messing around with it.
Once I moved the json file it worked right away..

What's even weirder is that my Etherum hash dropped from 18.39 in the 1.3.0.3 benchmark to 5.56 in the 1.4.0.0 Benchmark...
That's on a single GTX 9700

I'll be sticking with the old version for now.

the old one the benchmark was way over.. mine benched at 39 and my cards do about 28.
nicehash (OP)
Legendary

NiceHash.com

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 08:50:35 AM

We released a bugfix release: NiceHashMiner v1.4.0.1

• More information during benchmarking for Submit result
  • Fixed Bitcoin address not saving
  • Fixed Ethereum benchmarking

https://github.com/nicehash/NiceHashMiner/releases

Best regards,
NiceHash team.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: