Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:10:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NiceHash Miner - easy-to-use best-profit multi-device cryptocurrency miner  (Read 170572 times)
nicehash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 885
Merit: 1006

NiceHash.com

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 10:06:03 PM

Can you please try this: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6kB9L8GNvQwYWp2TW4yZVBPOWc/view?usp=drive_web

Just replace NiceHashMiner.exe in your existing folder NiceHashMiner_1.2.2.0 with exe from link above. Please report back. Thanks!

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
usao
Legendary

Activity: 1109
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 10:33:30 PM

Can you please try this: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6kB9L8GNvQwYWp2TW4yZVBPOWc/view?usp=drive_web

Just replace NiceHashMiner.exe in your existing folder NiceHashMiner_1.2.2.0 with exe from link above. Please report back. Thanks!
nicehash (OP)
Legendary

NiceHash.com

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 10:43:08 PM

OK, now this is another error, looks like networking issue for cpuminer. Can you try Europe or any other location?

sirslayer

Activity: 540
Merit: 501

chickens and cryptos

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 11:33:20 PM

nicehash

using an amd 1050xt cpu and amd 5850 , amd 8490 on win8.1 rig.. the new patch from your google drive worked and no errors are coming up. all cpu and gpus are mining.. very good job !!

oddly my amd a6 laptop with an amd 8400 didnt need the patch on win 10
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 11:59:41 PM

Hello,

When running your software I get:
Unable to load DLL cpuid.dll. The specific module could not be found. [Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E]

Any Suggestions?
ldw-com

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 11:51:26 AM

Unable to download this file. Malware detected. Gets deleted immediatly.
usao
Legendary

Activity: 1109

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 02:08:02 PM

OK, now this is another error, looks like networking issue for cpuminer. Can you try Europe or any other location?
Checked, still errors. However, version 1.2.0.2 works fine, no networking issues, so the error is specific to this version.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 11:11:36 PM

Cannot be run on a computer with antivirus installed!
NiceHash, if you feel this is wrong, please email antivirus companies like Symantec (norton removed my copy of it)!

It deleted it as soon as I tried to run it.

This may hve been because of the cloudminer.torrent that was created to cloud mine on other users' computersw in the background!
Rukusilf

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 09:11:12 AM

NiceHash, if you feel this is wrong, please email antivirus companies like Symantec (norton removed my copy of it)!

This may hve been because of the cloudminer.torrent that was created to cloud mine on other users' computersw in the background!

Can you exclude the file in your antivirus software? For some other files, if I exclude, the antivirus will not remove it.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 05:29:32 PM

Can you exclude the file in your antivirus software? For some other files, if I exclude, the antivirus will not remove it.

I can actually, in this rare instance, exclude the chance of a virus!

The only reason: my antivirus also removed BFG miner at the same time!

To avoid any risks, I will run it on my RPI first.
xmax

Activity: 131

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 08:36:41 PM

I am looking for some people who have had some success with this.  I am currently using Minergate on about 6 computers, but I am not making much, maybe 3k BCN per day.  That is not much for the power I am using, but I am just testing this out before I invest some real money.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 10:48:46 PM

No!
It seems that I made my firewall too strong.
I tried to disable the antivirus temporarily, copy the files out of the zip foler. And, it gets deleted as soon as I do this. I enabled silent mode on Norton, but it still deletes it.

Could always try an find a VM to run it off! Might use Ubuntu of the raspberry pi website, it holds all the main files that are needed to boot ubuntu on windows in a VM
Masked_Immortal

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:47:40 PM

does these improvements contain R9 300 series?

SCAVO  Technologies
SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE ENERGY RESOURCES - LIFETIME CONTRACT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Ann Thread     ───────  Join our ICO:  July. 15- Oct. 31
ldw-com

Activity: 229

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:52:57 PM

does these improvements contain R9 300 series?

R9 300 = Hawaii, so yes.
assloua

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 04:16:24 PM

Hiho,

i've strated to use the GUI some days ago and i have to say i really like it  Grin

It nearly tripples my earnings at Nicehash, due to the fact im a lazy guy who did not care much at settings.

For me is this the best solution.

The settings still allow me to to use my PC (Win7 64bit AMD R9270x) normal to work with - for gaming i need to put the miner off Tongue

I only set the CPU miner to 3 threads, while the GPU is running smoothly at 70-75°C.

Thx for this great tool.

atp1916
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 04:20:26 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2016, 05:13:35 PM by atp1916

Easily the niftiest little auto-miner i've seen yet.  Downloaded it, fired it up, worked immediately.  (R9 290 + Latest Omegas)

Also going to use it to test out 4-5 card rigs.

Great job Nicehash, i hope you make some $$$ on this one.  You're saving some serious headache.

Edit - Would like to see an "ez donate" button like you see with the PayPal button. This is the kind of software that i donate some coin on due to its usability.

Edit2 - Would also like to the rate in mhs BTC/day or ghs BTC /day as opposed to just BTC/day.  I can assume that it's GHs/BTC/day, but can't be 100% certain.

Edit3 - Would also be quite awesome if there was a way to upload benchmark numbers to some sort of global online number set so you could look and see where you stand (and if your config needs tweaking!)
Eliovp
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1293

Huh?

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 07:04:27 PM

Easily the niftiest little auto-miner i've seen yet.  Downloaded it, fired it up, worked immediately.  (R9 290 + Latest Omegas)

Great job Nicehash, i hope you make some $$$ on this one.  You're saving some serious headache.

Edit - Would like to see an "ez donate" button like you see with the PayPal button. This is the kind of software that i donate some coin on due to its usability.

Edit2 - Would also like to the rate in mhs BTC/day or ghs BTC /day as opposed to just BTC/day.  I can assume that it's GHs/BTC/day, but can't be 100% certain.

Edit3 - Would also be quite awesome if there was a way to upload benchmark numbers to some sort of global online number set so you could look and see where you stand (and if your config needs tweaking!)

You've got some interesting Edits right there. Especially the last one.

nicehash (OP)
Legendary

NiceHash.com

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 07:39:11 AM

To any NiceHash Miner (NHM) users that are experiencing issues with AMD cards not being detected or having fatal errors during NHM startup (.NET exception or "Unhandled exception when querying AMD OpenCL"):

Download this patch and just replace NiceHashMiner.exe in your existing folder NiceHashMiner_1.2.2.0 with .exe from this link. Please report back your findings if it fixes your issues. Thanks for the feedback!

p.s.: this is a patch for bugfixes only, no other improvements, no need to upgrade if NHM is working fine for you

Best regards,
NiceHash team.

atp1916
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 06:39:29 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2016, 06:57:46 PM by atp1916

Great job Nicehash, i hope you make some $$$ on this one.  You're saving some serious headache.

I'm about to fork this bad boy and see just how extensible the code is.  

Edit #3 is certainly something that would be useful for me personally, but also for just about anyone else out there who is mining and who wants to ensure nominal hash rates. If done correctly, this type of reporting could minimize the effort required to maintain a 'hardware compendium' of sorts (think back to the original LTC Hardware Mining Compendium page).  Great help to miners, but PITA to use and maintain.

Then again, this is definitely a 'nice to have.'

The reporting "module" if you will is certainly out of scope with the pure function of this app, which is to mine.  It does this primary function well, and is the reason why i even bothered to post in this thread about it.  The app's mining capability must be maintained at all costs.

However:
I do wonder how easy(? - may be difficult!) it would be to simply grab those scores after the benchmark(s) are run and cart them off to some online spreadsheet along with the configuration existing at the time.  The 'compendium' page would be view only, and writeable only by the reporting mechanisms used by the mining app.

To the whiteboard!  Grin
Eliovp
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1293

Huh?

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 07:21:28 PM

Great job Nicehash, i hope you make some $$$ on this one.  You're saving some serious headache.

I'm about to fork this bad boy and see just how extensible the code is.  

Edit #3 is certainly something that would be useful for me personally, but also for just about anyone else out there who is mining and who wants to ensure nominal hash rates. If done correctly, this type of reporting could minimize the effort required to maintain a 'hardware compendium' of sorts (think back to the original LTC Hardware Mining Compendium page).  Great help to miners, but PITA to use and maintain.

Then again, this is definitely a 'nice to have.'

The reporting "module" if you will is certainly out of scope with the pure function of this app, which is to mine.  It does this primary function well, and is the reason why i even bothered to post in this thread about it.  The app's mining capability must be maintained at all costs.

However:
I do wonder how easy(? - may be difficult!) it would be to simply grab those scores after the benchmark(s) are run and cart them off to some online spreadsheet along with the configuration existing at the time.  The 'compendium' page would be view only, and writeable only by the reporting mechanisms used by the mining app.

To the whiteboard!  Grin

Sounds great!

If you want, i'm definitely willing to help with that.

I could do the webpage "spreadsheet" / database part.

Just pm me if you could use some assistance. No problem!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: